Fallen forever

What they heared made them sad,  angry and every emotions passed through them.
Shivaay felt ashamed him self..
A man is begging for the happiness of his sister.  A Man who is searching for his sister happiness at the time of his death.... Arhaan is Right,  Shivaay or Om not deserved to be compared to Asad and Harshad.
He can feel how broken Asad is,  that man.... he did nothing,  still they are the one struggled, 

who brokened their little nest?  Its obrois,  the soo called obrois.... At the first time in his life,  he felt angry towards himself that he born as an obroi.
We blamed svetlana for everything,  but actually we obrois are the worst,  I need to make it up for soumya atleast. Still soumyas family struggling.... it should have to be ended.. shivaay know this is the time to end everything.

He looked at others,  Om..... Rudra... i decided to submit all the proof in court and filing a complaint against Tej singh obroi.. i dont care about what happens to obrois.

Rudra and om nodded,  yes Shivaay,  This is what i too wanted,  we dont need this obroi name to live,  We cant live like this... That voice,  that voice of asad is still hearing in my ears... He wants to live,  they too have dreams... everything is broken by Tej singh.. and before om complete his word, Daadi stopped him.

My grand sons, I know... what my son did is a sin,  but what to do,  i am a mother and i cant lose him at the last stages of my life,  i dont want to see this family,  what i lived forever is broken... please i beg you all... dont give that proof to police.
I will lock him down in a room forever if you want ,  i will give him punishment for what my son did... but i dont want to see the obroi name to be blackened in the society. I cant live like that.. she crossed her arms in front of shivaay,  om and Rudra.

Jaanvi too came forward,  please this time please do what your dadi is asking.. pls,  i will die if something happens to this family.. she too begged infront of them.

Rudra shook his head... Still you are worrying about that man and the so called name of this family.. cant you hear the words of soumyas brother... he wanted to live,  he wanted to cherish his sister... They all wanted,  Harshad,  Asad,  Soumya,  Arhaan,  They all are a beautiful family too.. Who broken that nest?  Your so called Son/ Husband..... What they want is just to live their life... Justice should be equal to everyone..
Cant you hear that he Tej singh obroi is a drug dealer... your son/husband is a criminal. How could you justify him.

Anika and gouri too walked at them,  Rudra is right... you cant protect a criminal,  you cant do this..

Daadi looked at them and suddenly she felt a pain in her chest,  she felt dizziness and fallen,  before injuring herself shivaay took her in his arms..
Daadi... Daadi....the worrying sounds are not heared by dadi.. she is fallen unconcious.

They worriedly taken him to car,  that is when they heared pinky is shouting loud.. Shivaay looked back and saw blood dripping from jaanvis hand.

Janvi looked at him,  i dont want to live if you are still going to police. She cut her vains and blood is coming from her hand.
They took them both to the hospital.

Few hours later doctor came to them and informed janvi injury is not serious and
Daadi,  its her first heart attack.... as for her age it is very dangerous now,  a small tension may lead her to a major attack.

Shivaay and om sat outside the ICU.. He doesnt know what to do... he cant lose dadi,  he cant lose janvi mom and he cant hurt soumya more. What to chose?  He doesnt know at all... both om and shivaay sat there without knowing what to do.
But rudra is adamnant,  he want to punish Tej singh obroi,  he doesnt care anything else... he cant... because once he chosed the wrong path and till this day he is regretting. He want to go back but he know he cant. Atleast he want to see his old sumo,  for that tej singh should be punished.