The Secret Desire ~(Appleblit...

By darklight402

[High school AU] A guy that seemed to have a good life. He was popular at school, had a lot of friends, was r... More

Chapter 1~Secret
Chapter 2~ fiance
Chapter 3~ suspicion
Chapter 4~ be with you
Chapter 6~ is it love?
Chapter 7~ life can only be so fast
Chapter 8~ Her Desire
Chapter 9~ found out
Chapter 10~ can't accept this
Chapter 11~Honesty
Chapter 12~Hope
~Lemon~
Chapter 13~ News
-_-

Chapter 5~ Betrayal

459 8 9
By darklight402

   Rainbow blitz was walking down the hallways, as school has just ended. Lately he has been in a happy mood. Can you blame him? He get to snuggle with Applejack and she was genuinely talking to him again. If he was being honest with himself, he found it suspicious how happy he is. He can't just feel this. In his life, there is gotta be an upside down.

Then a light bulb appeared as he was thinking about his life, his diary. It was still lost. Where could have it been? Rainbow blitz sighed as he start to walk to see Applejack again.

Before he could do so, he heard a annoying voice across the corridors calling his name out. That voice ruined his mood as he turned around and saw Duskshine.

"Yes?" Rainbow Blitz have a cold glance to him and Duskshine rolled his eyes.

"We need to talk," Duskshine grin mischievously showing his evil easily.

"No. I'm busy," Rainbow blitz quickly said as he turned around, and start to walk.

"Wait! It's about ap-ple-Jack ," Duskshine Said clicking his tongue, as he had a confident smirk on his face.

  Blitz immediacy turned around,"what about her?"

"I think you would be interested if I sent this to your family," Duskshine held up his phone showing a spectacular photo.

Rainbow blitz eyes widened, as he saw a photo. He completely let his guard down with her. He saw himself kissing Applejack while she was unconscious. Duskshine has gotten a picture of it!

"It was you!" Blitz yelled angry,"you made her faint! Didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. But nobody knows that," Duskshine said calmly as he still had his devilish smirk,"but you on the other hand. People will know, because I have the power to do that. You kissed an unconscious body, as that looks bad on your part. You parents will ban you from talking to her, because no matter what. They want you to marry a rich girl. Not her. But she looks beautiful on my part-"

   Rainbow blitz clenched his fists, as his anger had fuel. He strike a punch on his cheeks, making. Dusk shine stumble away. He had punched Duskshine bad.

"That will look bad on your part!!!!" Duskshine growled,"you listen here!! If you disobey me, I will definitely tell everybody. And your precious Applejack will never be in your life."

"Why are you fucking doing this?!" Rainbow blitz shouted as he hand urges to just rip him apart, and watch him die.

"Because... you don't deserve your popularity at all. You don't deserve that life! Your an ungrateful brat. I have worked all my life for my position and everything. you don't understand that at all! You were born into a rich family. But you will never Understand hard work at all!!! Your just a rip off!!!" Duskshine yelled.

Blitz eyes widen as he realized this was just another jealous person.

"Shut up," Rainbow Blitz Said in annoyance.

"Here is the deal. I will send this picture to everybody, making you suffer the consequences. No not you. But Applejacks life will be horrible. All the girls will bother her about it, and she definitely won't be allowed to even be at public. It would wipe away her freedom: And you don't want that." Duskshine Said then paused.

"So all you have to do is not talk to her. And I won't send the picture to anyone. For her sake. Don't ruin the love of your life," Duskshine Said as Blitz eyes widened,"it's pretty obvious you love her."

"Fine," Blitz Said defeated and Duskshine grinned.

"Goodbye, then," Duskshine confidently waved his hand,"guess you aren't going to her at all, this lunch."

   Duskshine walked away.

   Rainbow blitz then sat at the empty hallway, as it wasn't as empty as he was feeling. How could he do that? He didn't deserve to do that. Blitz had to fine some way to get out of this situation. How bad can one picture ruin both his and Applejacks lives?

  He sighed. Blitz wanted nothing more to cry. But he was a teenage boy, big boys don't cry. This treatment was awful. Why is Duskshine so jealous of him? Couldn't he kept it in? 

    Rainbow blitz felt unfair from not just Duskshine, but life itself. He thought he could actually just be happy for once, with his source of happiness aka Applejack beside him. But of course, life has its ways of being a pain in the ass.

    Applejack was at the hallway, her and Blitz usually meet. Something was wrong, Blitz wasn't coming at all. She had texted him but no reply. She didn't want to fret over it, maybe he was busy. But she couldn't shake this horrible feeling. That something bad had happened. Is she worrying too much?

She got up, and roams across the hallways. Her eyes brightened as she saw a rainbow haired boy that was sitting down beside his locker. Something was off.. off about him.

"Blitz, are you alright?" Applejack has a rush of worry go through her as she waited for a response.

She sat down beside him, and their Blitz glanced at her with these sorrowful eyes, then after that he tried to avoid eye contact. Rainbow blitz looked left, then right, there was no sight of Duskshine, so it might have been ok.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Rainbow Blitz Said as he let a chuckle out with a relief of sigh, scratching his head,"I just having it rough."

"Would you like to talk about it?" Applejack asked eagerly keeping her eyes directed to him.

"No I think this one I can handle," Blitz replied with a smile creeping on his face.

He was gonna handle it. He just needed to find blackmail on Duskshine.

   Blitz wrapped his arms around her arms catching her surprised from the sudden contact. He rubbed slowly on it, gently caressing it with graciousness.

"I'm glad you are here," Rainbow Blitz Said.

   Applejack then again, had her heart beat in lightness. She questioned every bit of this feeling.

"Me too," Applejack jokes with a laugh,"I'm glad I'm here."

   Rainbow blitz laughed and stared at her beautifully looking at her sweet laugh. The sweetest laugh, of all... it was so her... so beautiful.

Suddenly Blitz heard a lot of buzzing noises. He got his phone outside of his pockets. Someone was persistently texting him a lot. Applejack raised her eyebrow in curiosity.

Rainbow blitz focused his eyes on his screen and saw that Duskshine was threatening him.

Duskshine: I will send it. All you have to do is stop talking with her.

Duskshine: tell her you don't want to be friends with her

Rainbow blitz gulped. How does he even know that he was talking to Applejack? He was right in one thing. Blitz was being a tad selfish, but he loved her.

He looked at her and couldn't bring himself to say it,"Applejack...."

"What? What happened?! Everything ok?" Applejack Said in her worried tone.

"I.. don't," Rainbow Blitz Said as he was giving eye contact to her, then he glanced at the wall, as he stood up, for your own good," I don't think I can be friends with you any more!"

He rushed through the hallways because he didn't want to see how hurt she looked. Applejack frowned, what was that?

Did he not want to be friends with me anymore? Applejack thought, as she bowed her head down. What did she do so wrong? Did he knew she stole his diary away? Who was even texting him?

Applejack looked towards her right, the direction Blitz left to. She got up. She was not gonna hurry to him. He was odd. Too odd. First sad, second not wanting to be friends. Was something going on his personal life? Applejack put her hands on her chin, trying to think of a excuses for him saying that.

After awhile, Applejack let her heart ache, maybe its just me. Maybe I'm horrible. Or he could be sad and saying stuff he doesn't really mean. Or it's just me.

~ The Next Day~

     Applejack wanted to be alone for a little while. She didn't want to really talk with her friends when one of her best friends just left. She was sitting down outside on a bench, that was on school premises.

    There was a few people who walked by her, but rarely anyone wanted to go outside. Maybe because it was a tad cold. Applejack was shivering a little bit. She should have got her coat out, or wore long sleeves.

   She got her most guilty prize out of her bag. The diary, and she opened it. This wasn't a just guilty prize. This was her comfort.

    .......I been thinking about her birthday. I would like to give her something, but I think it might be too romantic. Having both our initials in a heart is something what a couple would do. And I think she knows that. But I really want to give it to her. Maybe someday, where my love for her can be accepted. I will confess and hope she loves me back.

       Applejack knew she was a complete idiot. She was reading love letters. This is what this basically was love letters from her best friend without his permission, and....not responding to his love.

  Love. Love. What is love? She needed to ask someone. How do you know you love someone? The least she could do, is give back the diary to him, and respond back. What if she didn't love him and he got heartbroken? Applejack didn't want to see that sad look, in fact, that would break her heart, to know his would be broken. She closed the diary and shoved it in her bag.

  It was getting colder....

Suddenly she felt someone put a large oversized jacket on her. She felt warmth radiating to her soft skin suddenly. She glanced beside her, but it was not the person she was expecting. It was Duskshine.

"Thought you might need it," He said causally sitting beside her.

Applejack flinched a little, as she was curiously glazing at him. She decided to be honest. She took the jacket off and handed it to him earning a remarkable confused expression on his face.

"Look, you aren't trustworthy. I know. I am Blitz's friend," Applejack huffed,"so here's your jacket back."

Duskshine shook his head the laughed,"  You don't really know if he knows me at all. You are already basing a opinion on me because of someone else. And can I point out that he isn't with you here today?"

Applejack face saddened, as she glanced away from him, and felt the cold reaching her skin. Duskshine put the jacket again on her.

"You are gonna get sick. Just accept it. Or just go inside," Duskshine Said then paused,"Blitz May not trust me, but you can. It's his perspective on me. Some perspectives aren't that accurate. That's why in life, you should always make your own perspectives. So can you give me a chance?"

Applejack gasped a little. What he said was 100% right. Still for some reason she would feel like she is betraying Blitz somehow. She looked away not ready for that answer.

"Why are you even here? It's suspicious how the day when Blitz is not talking to me, you are," Applejack eyed him suspiciously clearly paranoid.

Duskshine facepalmed,"it's a little cold today. I saw you out the window. You are not wearing a coat or long sleeves. You are wearing a skirt. I just didn't want you to get sick. All good intentions here."

"Hmph," Applejack crosses her arms,"thanks for the jacket."

Rainbow blitz was walking in the hallway. His number one thing he wanted to do was go into Duskshine locker. He arrived at the locker. He guessed the locks password, and sweet sweet paradise, it opened.

Successfully opening it, he shoved his hands into his bag. There he felt his phone. He grabbed it. This was too easy, that it was down right mysterious.

He grinned in a cocky manner. Rainbow blitz closed Duskshines locker, and started to rom around the hallways to go to his locker. As he did so, he looked outside of the window, and saw the blue sky.

He then looked below him, and his heart skipped a beat. He saw Applejack....with some large oversized jacket?

Then he glared at this other guy. Rainbow blitz gritted his teeth. First he tells me to leave her, second he is hanging out with her. Duskshine what was his plan, exactly.

Rainbow blitz could not stop staring at them. He felt his hands clench. He just did it. He threw the phone on the ground letting his anger out.

"Fuck the phone."

This was unfair. Downright unfair.

~ Time skipped~

"We need to talk buddy," Rainbow Blitz sternly said to Duskshine.

"There is nothing to talk about. What's done is done." Duskshine set a confident smirk on his face.

Rainbow blitz growled at him and sent him a very scary glare. Duskshine stumbles back, as this wasn't just Blitz being scary.... there was something odd about him this time...

It was just really off.

"Fine."Duskshine Said as he was scarred.

       Rainbow blitz led him to the back of the school building.

"Don't touch her. Never talk to her, she is absolutely mine,"Rainbow Blitz has a darkened expression on his face, and he was really scaring Duskshine.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Duskshine shrugged, as he was getting really shaken.

"I saw you talking to her at lunch. I could thank you for warming her up. But I can't thank you for taking her away from me," Rainbow Blitz Said as Duskshines jaw dropped.

"Dude, you don't own her," Duskshine casually Said with a laugh,"chill."

  With that, Rainbow blitz just punched the nerd until he passes out. Don't worry I'm sure he didn't  kill him. On second thought, If he did Duskshine is safely in heaven.

~ Time skipped~

    Duskshine had blood dripping down his lips. He stumbled to get up, as he ruffled the dirt of him. He just wanted to get back to
home, and lay on his comfy bed, thinking what his next move should be.

   If what happened isn't gonna prove Blitz being a psychopath. Then what is Blitz?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.1K 37
Outcasts. They're the scum of viking culture, banished to live on an isolated island. But what happens when a teenage boy finds a rare dragon hatchli...
20.2K 245 15
Takes place after Smurfs the Lost Village. Papa Smurf and Smurf Willow were both in charge of the Smurf Village together, like partners. But is there...
174K 3.8K 19
It's a story based on how everyone decides to believe Lila instead of Marinette in everything causing everyone to turn on her and bully her Adrien ju...
625K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...