My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

Oleh EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... Lebih Banyak

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

Our War (Part 2)

764 28 3
Oleh EvanescentFlower

Hello my lovelies! We are super excited to release this chapter and see what you all think!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our Luna..."

"Absolutely not! Just imagine how bad that would make us look handing over our Luna to another pack like we can't even protect our packs own Luna!"

"Would you like me to set up negotiations?"

"Yes and specify only the Alpha and Beta are invited, not their whole damn pack! Oh and please keep this away from the Luna.."

"Ashton, keep what from me?"

I turn around to see Yvonne standing there with a worrisome look on her face.

"Yvonne, It is none of your concern for I have it under control."

"Ashton, how can you say it is none of my concern? Am I not the Luna of this pack?"

"We will speak of this at another time! Not in front of our pack members.."

"No, answer the question. Am I not?"

"Yvonne. Stop."

She looks around and walks out of the  room.

"Rolando, schedule the meeting for tomorrow."

I walk out the door feeling something hit my chest, I look down to see Yvonne's small face looking up at me. "I want to attend that meeting Ashton."

I grab her by the wrist yanking her up the stairs to the bed room, as she squirmed and screamed for me to talk to her.

As soon as we entered the room and the door closed behind us. "Now we can talk."

"Ashton I want to attend that meeting tomorrow. I am this pack's Luna."

"I understand but-"

"Ashton please.."

"I SAID NO AND I MEAN IT YVONNE! I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN!"

"Why can't I attend Ashton?!"

"I am this pack's Alpha now and I said no that's why!"

"That's not an answer Ashton! I don't care what you say I am attending that meeting, you cannot deny me to do so because I am this pack's Luna!"

"Yvonne you were this pack's Luna! The elders want to retire you as Luna and crown a new one.. My Luna. You are Dominick's!"

"What.. But- I don't understand."

"What's there to understand Yvonne?! You are no longer this pack's Luna, we were merely waiting for you to stabilize yourself."

Tears rush down her face and a burning sensation arises on my cheek, "How dare you!"

She turns to leave, "Yvonne wait- I am- I didn't.." I only said those things to her so she would drop the subject, but now I can see how much my words hurt her..

"Ashton, I am sleeping in my own bedroom. I am sorry I stood in the way of you crowning your own Luna. It was never my intention, I just have grown to love this pack as if they were my own.. I will no longer stand in your way.. I am sorry."

She turns away from me facing the door, I quickly grab her shoulders to stop her from leaving. "Wait. Wait.. I am sorry. Yvonne you are this pack's Luna and even though the elders insisted on crowning a new Luna, I cannot bring myself to do so. Because all I want is you as this packs Luna.. As My Luna.. As my Mate.. Yvonne, I can make you happy again. You can make me happy again.. " I bring my lips to the top of her shoulder, kissing so ever gently.

I hear her breathing increase as she stand there still, no moving an inch.

"Ashton, I'm sorry.. I still love Dominick and my heart yearns for him. I cannot act like those feelings are not there."

"I understand but he is gone Yvonne. How can you not ignore your feelings for Dominick but you can ignore the feelings you have for me?"

"Ashton please just stop." She shrugs me away and leaves the room slamming the door behind her. My heart aches for her as does my impatient wolf.. How could the moon goddess be so cruel.. All my life..

**The Next Day**

"Rolando is everything set up for the meeting?"

"Yes, they are arriving now."

"Good, Please have Esther keep Yvonne occupied during this meeting."

"I will see to it."

I rush to the conference room to see Jack sitting at the table.. It took everything in me to not kill him at first sight.

"Hello Alpha Ashton.."

"Jack."

"I was happy to hear you took over as Alpha.. I guess I did you a favor by killing Dominick."

I slam my hand on the table, "Watch it Jack! Don't you dare talk of my brother!"

"I thought you hated him.."

"Jack I'm warning you!"

"Alright Alright.. Lets just get to the treaty shall we?"

"Jack, we agree to everything you asked for except our Luna."

"Well then why am I here? The peace treaty does not get signed unless I get everything asked for.. If not we will be disposing of your worthless pack members we have taken hostage."

"Jack!"

"I want Yvonne and if she is not included in the deal well.. my hands are tied."

"Jack, No! Absolutely not!"

"Oh wait a minute.. Have you fallen in love with your brothers mate?"

"Mind your business Jack!"

"You have.. I was wondering why you have been so offensive and well sorry to say this buddy but you have softened up."

"Jack I told you that we will agree to all of your other terms.."

"Well, I'm sorry but without Yvonne there is no deal.. I guess we are done here, for I have many graves to prepare."

"I'll go!" I look up to see Yvonne standing at the door with tears in her eyes. She looked so beautiful with her little red skirt that had gold buttons going up the middle of it and her shirt was a black sheer blouse. I took a second to take in her beauty before yelling at her to leave.

"Yvonne leave us now!"

"No. No.. She said she would go"

"Jack stay out of this! Yvonne go to your room! I will not repeat myself."

"Ashton, please just let me go. I can be of some use to this pack before I am disposed of."

"Disposed of?" Jack snickers, "That's interesting.."

"Jack Shut the Fuck up! I'm warning you! Yvonne, you are this pack's Luna! How dare you attempt to be another's!"

"I am no longer this pack's Luna remember?!"

"Yes you are! You are this pack's Luna.. Yvonne you're my Luna.."

"Ashton.." Her eyes glass over as she lightly smiles.

Jack yanks her in front of him, resting a knife to her throat. "Ashton, she agreed to leave with me. Now sign the treaty."

"No. Let me remind you Jack, that your pack is miles away and it is only your beta here. I suggest you let go of our Luna this instance."

"I don't think you would risk Yvonne getting hurt, now would you?"

"Jack."

I stare into Yvonne's eyes, they were not filled with worry or fear but she seemed calm. I then hear Jack groaning in pain on the floor cupping his private area. She runs to me wrapping her arms around my waist,  I lightly lift her chin to ensure she was not cut.

"Jack we will have to reschedule our negotiations."

Jack pulls himself up, "Ashton keep me waiting and I might just start killing your members one by one."

"If you choose to do so.. I will finish what Dominick started.. I will obliterate your pack as if it never existed."

I push Yvonne in front of me as we exit, "Yvonne are you alright?"

She nods, "Ashton, please let me go."

"Please stop saying that to me.." The anger inside me felt as if it was overflowing and there was no way for me to stop it.

"Ashton please.. Can we just talk about this?"

I stomp up the stairs attempting to separate myself from her so I can calm myself down. She follows me..

"Yvonne, drop it! Leave me, Now!"

She grabs my arm, "No. We need to discuss this."

"Why? I already made my decision."

"Ashton please just let me go.. please."

I slam my hands against the wall, " I said stop fucking saying that to me! Why do you want to leave me so badly? Am I that repulsive to you? Do you hate me that much? Why Yvonne? Why?!"

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes, even so all I can think about is how much she must hate me to be willing to be with Jack instead.

"My heart hurts Yvonne. All my life, everyone I have ever loved has never loved me back or has left me. Now, yo-"

I felt her arms wrap around me, disrupting my thoughts and all I felt was her warm hug that seemed to consume me. I felt myself break down, I leaned down to hug her back. She raised her arms around my neck, pulling me even closer.

She whispered in my hear, "You're loved."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all had a wonderful week! I was super excited to release this chapter for you all!

Much Love,

Destiny

Motivational Quote of the Day:

"Don't be trapped in someone else's dream."- V

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3K 92 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
14.5K 506 34
Selene was blessed by the Goddess Artemis. Having lived in the Bloodwood forest all her life, what happens when she stumbles upon a little werewolf...
654K 20.2K 33
My name is Kacey Artega, I am 17 years old, and I am in the risingmoon pack. Wolves are normally meant to find there mates at 15 years old, yet I'm 1...
91.3K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...