his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

Por freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... Más

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
announcement

40.5

4.5K 189 197
Por freckledlix

"oh my god! that's them!" minho squealed all of a sudden, causing mrs. hwang to jolt up, awake from her nap.

mrs. hwang readjusted her sunglasses and tamed her hair, "oh my god oh ny god, oh my GOD!" she said wide-eyed as she saw hyunjin and jeongin leave the complex.

"damnit, i can't tell what they're saying!" she huffed as she tapped on yoongi's shoulder.

"quick! see if you can read their lips!" she told her driver, who sighed and rolled his eyes.

he stared out at the two conversing as he sarcastically spoke, "okay innie is like 'does your mom pay her hot driver extra for spying with her?' and jin is like 'my mom has nothing better to do than spy on her son all day and she's rich so she better.'"

mrs. hwang frowned, "i'm not with hoseok though. but yeah, i do pay him extra when we go on 'mom missions' like this."

yoongi looked like he wanted to yeet himself out of the car as jisung patted his shoulder in an attempt of comfort from mrs. hwang's denseness that the hot driver he was referring to was himself and not his co-worker, hoseok.

"wait, why does my jinnie look sad?" mrs. hwang frowned when she saw hyunjin kept his head down as jeongin patted his back softly.

"wait, i think i can make out what they're saying." jisung said as he looked at them in concentration.

"do you wanna go for a fuck? bitch what? who FUCKS in public when they're sad?" jisung frowned as minho squealed,

"intense public display of attention! markson and minsung outsold! mom! we HAVE to follow them!"

mrs. hwang sighed as she removed her glasses from her face, "i'm afraid we can't do that baby, i think we have to give them privacy."

minho frowned, "that's BORING."

yoongi looked up and a small smile was on his face as he did so, he was about to compliment mrs. hwang for the sudden character change but then she opened her mouth and yoongi thought why did he even bother?

"let's go visit this jimin person."

-

"hello? what can i do for you?" jimin asked sweetly as he opened his apartment door.

he recognized minho and he smiled brightly at him then he turned to the woman next to him, "minmin? who's this?"

"i'm your mom." mrs. hwang grinned as jimin's eyes widened as the two pairs of hands grabbed his shirt and dragged him off before he could react.

-

"i bet he hates me." hyunjin pouted as they walked out of the door, he hung his head low as jeongin patted his back reassuringly.

"you did well jinjin! i know my dad and he looked impressed by you." jeongin assured him as hyunjin smiled at the thought.

"you think so?" hyunjin asked cutely as jeongin coo'ed at his boyfriend.

"i know so."

"well that's good, i wanna make my baby proud."

"i'm always proud of you jinnie."

the two boys walked around the small and quaint neighborhood, jeongin filled him in with his cute childhood stories like "me and jiminie hyung used to play by that swingset over there!" or "this is where koo usually buys me.morning donuts for school!" and "this is where jiminie hyung kicked koo in the balls when he said that oggy and the cockroaches was better than tom and jerry!"

hyunjin laughed all through jeongin's storytelling, having enjoyed the younger's childhood antics.

"how does it feel to be home again?" hyunjin asked when the laughter died down, jeongin held onto a lightpost and spun around as he gave hyunjin a fond smile,

"it's nostalgic really. when i went home the first time i didn't really go out much but seeing my old neighborhood again? wow, the memories just rushed in."

"there was also one thing that i forgot to do before i rushed back to seoul with koo." jeongin said softly as he stopped on his tracks.

hyunjin looked at him for a follow up but stopped when he saw the sign, 'busan public cemetery'.

he took a deep breath and stared at hyunjin's knowing eyes, "i forgot to stop, but hey since you're here, do you wanna say hi to eomma?"

-

"hi eomma, i'm home." jeongin said softly as he knelt by a tombstone that hyunjin assumed that was his mom's.

"i'm sorry i wasn't able to visit the last time, or the other times," jeongin said softly as he brushed his bangs away from his forehead, "i guess i wasn't ready yet."

hyunjin watched from a respectable distance as the younger talked to his mom, recalling all of the things he had gone through for the past year.

jeongin looked over his shoulder and a small smile was on his face as he motioned for the older to come closer.

"eomma, i'd like you to meet hyunjinnie hyung, he's my boyfriend." jeongin chirped as hyunjin bowed to the stone, he felt a little stupid doing so but he felt like he had to do it for the sake of respect.

"hello, mrs. yang. i'm hwang hyunjin, your son's boyfriend." hyunjin introduced himself.

"he's been great mom, he's treated me so well and he makes me feel loved so much. i wish you could've met him." jeongin said softly as hyunjin crouched down to offer comfort to the youngest.

"b-but i know that you'd approve of him lots, and i'm sure appa does too."

"i- i miss you so much," jeongin whispered as he touched the tombstone, "please continue being our guardian angel okay? a-and i will try and visit more often."

the two slowly got up, "we have to go now eomma, i'll see you soon."

"goodbye, mrs. yang. thank you for gifting this world with an amazing angel such as your son. i will treasure him forever." hyunjin said as he took jeongin's hand and entwined it with his.

they smiled at eachother as they walked out of the cemetery and went back home.

-

"okay, i don't see WHY kidnapping me was necessary." jimin pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest as the two lunatics- minho and mrs. hwang sat beside him in the car.

mrs. hwang giggled, "oh don't be so melodramatic jimmy, we just borrowed you."

"wow, what is this a library?"

"oh shut up." minho said as he playfully nudged jimin's side, "anyways, you're here to watch with us how jinnie would get rejected by mr. yang and we'd be here to comfort him and all that good friend shit."

jimin gave them a look, "how are you so sure that mr. yang is gonna reject him? why are you even HERE?"

"finally!" yoongi exclaimed, "someone said it."

"shut up yooyoo," mrs. hwang snapped, "this is why i gave you a highchair for christmas. killjoy elf."

yoongi glared at her in offense as he sulked, "'m not that tiny."

"speak in tiny font, it suits you better." minho teased as yoongi flipped him off.

"anyways," mrs. hwang interjected, "we saw like hyunjin kinda sulking when they went out and stuff so i assume he fucked some shit up so a bitch has to prepare for the worse yeah?"

"loving how confident you are in your son's abilities." yoongi remarked as mrs. hwang rolled her eyes.

"this is so weird." jisung sighed to himself.

they saw mr. yang walk out of the apartment building and stand by the door, just in time for the couple to make it back.

"omgee! this is it! ugh don't you just LOVE drama?" mrs. hwang giggled as she shoved popcorn into her mouth.

minho squealed, "i know! ugh i stan!"

jimin, yoongi, and jisung groaned as they hid their faces, embarrassed of the two.

"i feel so bad for him." mrs. hwang sighed as she ate more popcorn, "gonna get heartbroken... again."

"but it'll spark a sexier chapter in their love story though, who knows maybe they'd elope and go to europe, raise a few ducks, get innie pregnant by the woods, and live happily ever after." minho said, trying to be positive as mrs. hwang squealed to herself.

they looked on as mr. yang said a few words to him and gave hyunjin a handshake.

"oh this is too much, oh jesus i have to do something!"

before anybody could stop her she walked out of her car and walked up towards them.

yoongi snickered, "well, this looks promising."

-

"i hope i see you more often hyunjin. you seem like a nice boy, i'm glad that innie has someone like you taking care of him." mr. yang said as he shook hyunjin's hand.

hyunjin's eyes sparkled in delight that the meeting went well and that mr. yang approved of him, "t-thank you sir! and i will."

"just call me appa." mr. yang smiled.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!" they heard someone say as the three looked confused and turned to see mrs. hwang standing there.

"mom? oh my god, what are you doing here?" hyunjin groaned in embarrassment as his mom rushed to him and held him protectively.

"it's okay honey, mommy's here. it's okay don't worry, i gotchu." mrs. hwang spoke as hyunjin stared at her, completely lost in translation as to what the fuck could she possibly mean.

she stared at mr. yang in the face as the man looked kinda nervous about her, "what's your name?"

"m-mr. yang."

mrs. hwang glared.

"okay, its uhmm robert." mr. yang gulped.

"your first name is robert?" jeongin asked, confused.

"you don't know what your dad's name is?" hyunjin asked, equally confused.

"boys, shh." mrs. hwang said as she stared at robert.

"listen here robert, i know you don't approve of my son-"

"wait what?"

"but that doesn't mean that you should keep this image of him forever!"

"mom, i-"

"he loves innie so much and that they're perfect for one another."

"mrs. hwang i-"

"but i understand if that's your case, i'm a parent also. but know this-"

"i think you're-"

"shut the fuck up cunt." mrs. hwang snapped as hyunjin looked like he wanted someone to run him over.

jeongin giggled at the scene.

'now i know why jinjin is so dramatic.' he thought to himself.

"as i was saying. your son is gonna marry someone you want him to marry one day, someone nice, sweet and lovely. but just so you know, it was because of that poor boy over there let you because," she said as she pointed to hyunjin, " you didn't give him a chance." mrs. hwang finished, proud of her speech.

mr. yang sighed, "look ma'am, love how you went here across the globe just for this uhmm crazy rich asians inspired speech but you completely misread the situation."

mrs. hwang blushed as mr. yang continued, "i approve of your son. he's perfect for mine and i hope they end up for a long time."

"d-does this mean everything is cool?" she asked.

"yeah, pretty much."

"t-then why were you crying earlier?" mrs. hwang asked her son, who frowned.

"i was never crying."

"oh."

"wait, why did you- HAVE YOU BEEN HERE ALL THIS TIME?" hyunjin cried, mortified as he spotted the white mercedes that was suspiciously parked in the corner.

mrs. hwang laughed nervously as she called yoongi, "yooyoo, mission abort! mission abort!"

yoongi snickered at her, "guess i should take you to the nearest drama class since you like acting up so much."

"shut UP!" mrs. hwang said in embarrassment as she hanged up.

"wait mom i-"

"look! is that a 2ne1 reunion over there!" she fake gasped as she pointed at a random direction as the boys looked excitedly.

"gotta go! haha XD bye!" she said nervously as she opened the car door, yank jimin out and got in as they drove off and left the three males confused.

mr. yang coughed, "you got quite the mom."

hyunjin sighed, "yeah. i guess i do."

"found it cute though." jeongin giggled as he helped jimin up.

"she's scary." jimin shuddered as mr. yang agreed.

"but i stan." he whispered as mr. yang nodded again,

"sis same."

-

thanks again for 30k (now 31k :(( ) and hope you liked the bonus chapters 👉👈

thanks for reading!! and see y'all in my future books or the next special~

- ferds

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

598K 34K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
268K 9.1K 27
"I'm the boss. Do whatever I say, got it?" *** A Seungjin AU Fanfiction (C) 2019 LoveByYaoi ~Highest Rankings~ #1 in SEUNGMIN - (31/10/19) #1 in HYUN...
40.8K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...
845K 40.8K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...