Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 31

5.7K 130 29
By TyrantYokai123

It has been a few hours since the iciclite king has stayed with you and since then the healer manages to help heal your bruises but after that they could not do anything else for you so the two healers and the king just simply waited for you to awake.

(Iciclite Female Healer): Look!

They all turn to see your head move a little, your hands starts to twitch a little and followed by a quiet groan from you as your eyes slowly start to open.

(Iciclite Male Healer): Hello there.

You look around the strange room your in and you look at the 3 iciclites with a look of confusion but you quickly recognize the iciclite king as he walks up to you.

(Iciclite King): Good to see your awake again I was worried you may of died due to your injuries.

(Y/n): My head........

(Iciclite King): Haha sorry about the head pain I had no choice but you knock you out.

(Y/n): Where I am now?

(Iciclite King): You my friend our in our healing area however due to you being well not one of us getting you recovered was quite hard for these two here so they only managed to help your bruises.

(Y/n): That's.....alright.....it's really cold though.

(Iciclite King): Yes and I fear your are going to have to handle it on your own because the clothes we have aren't really usable for you your kind unless you don't mind wearing things made from ice that is.

(Y/n): Ha....ha no I think I will just wear what I have for now.

(Iciclite King): If that is what you wish.

You spin in place to move your legs off of the the little bed they had you on and slowly place your feet onto the ice.

(Iciclite Male Header): Need any help?

(Y/n): No I'm alright thanks.

You start to walk but due to your injuries your leg quickly feels weak and it moves to the side and since your on ice you slip and fall over and hit your head.

(Y/n): AGH!

(Iciclite Male Healer): Yep you need help.

(Y/n): Yeah......ow......

The iciclite king walks over and lifts you up and helps you get steady.

(Iciclite King): Just take it easy like really easy.

You slowly move your right foot forward and thankfully when you put your foot onto the icy ground this time your foot did not give out and sure enough you were slowly walking on the icy ground.

(Y/n): Okay I think I'm good for walking.

(Iciclite King): Phew I thought we would have to carry you around for a good while.

(Y/n): Oh shut up whoever you are.

(Iciclite King): Oh yes we never got to introduce ourselves I'm am the king of the iciclite king known as winter.

The king bows at you and straighten himself up while you also bow a little.

(Y/n): Y/n and I am a low class saiyan from planet vegeta.

(Winter): Your a low class? with the level of power you have you could be confused as an elite.

(Y/n): Well your not the only one that was probably surprised by my strength however if you think my power is impressive then you have seen noting yet.

(Iciclite Male Healer): They have gotten that much stronger after all these years?

(Y/n): Yes wait how do you know about the saiyans?

(Winter): A little over 20 years ago a large invasion force of your kind attacked our planet to take over it however things did not go as they wanted.

(Y/n): You actually managed to beat them?

(Iciclite Female Healer): Yes and easily with the only problem I guess was there stupid ape form.

(Y/n): Hey there is a saiyan in front of you by the way.

(Iciclite Female Healer): I know.

(Winter): Anyway! since your up and about I would like to introduce you to my wife the other ruler of this planet.

(Y/n): Alright.

(Winter): Good now follow me.

The king and you leave the room and head out of the medical area and walk down a large hallway which leaves you wide eyed of how pretty it looks.

(Y/n): You know I really like how this place looks.

(Winter): Well thank you it took us quite a few weeks to makes this castle.

(Y/n): I can see why.

The two of you make to the large doors to the throne room but before winter opens them he looks at you with a worried look.

(Winter): I don't mean to be rude but try not to start a fight.

(Y/n): Well with my injuries right now there would be no point in starting a fight with you lot.

(Winter): Good now let's go.

Winter opens up the door slowly and enters the throne room with you behind him as you look around the room you were once in to see the room being much less crowed then last time.  

(Iciclite Queen): I take it this time you won't randomly attack us this time?

You look forward to see a woman about as tall as her husband with long thin hair, blue eyes, no ice on her revealing her blue skin just like her husband and wearing strange clothing made from ice like the others you have seen.

(Y/n): I take it your the queen of this place?

(Winter): Yes she is this is my wife crystal.

(Y/n): A pleasure to meet you.

You bow as the queen looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

(Crystal): I must be dreaming to think you saiyans would have manners.

(Winter): Dear can you not?

(Y/n): Hahaha to be honest I am probably one of very few of my kind that even has manners.

(Crystal): Most likely.

(Winter): So then y/n we want to know why you were brought here.

You look at winter for a second and then look at the ground.

(Y/n): To be honest I don't know why.

(Winter): You don't?

(Y/n): No the last thing I remembered was.........

A short memory flashes in your head of hector pushing you out of the way of azura's blast.

(Y/n):........My friend giving up his life to save me........

Winter looks at you with a symphony look as he looks towards crystal who still has a serious look on her with no amount of symphony to it.

(Y/n): The next thing I know that I am here with injuries so I was most likely launched off of planet vegeta by tanya or I was kicked off the planet due to causing trouble.

(Crystal): Do you think someone will come and get you?

(Y/n): I don't know.......

Winter pats your head a couple of times which makes you look at him.

(Winter): Don't worry I am sure someone will come and get you (smiles)

You smile back at him.

(Y/n): Thank yo-

Suddenly the doors shoot open making the three of you turn to see a guard with a panicked look on his face.

(Winter): What's wrong?

(Iciclite guard): Luna has found out about the saiyan here and she is coming!

You look at winter with a confused look on your face, crystal sighs but winter has a look of major concern on his face as he look at you.

(Winter): You better hide.

(A/n): Done and done so sorry this took a while to make I had to help the family for the past couple of days. I hope you liked how this chapter turned out and now I shall go to the crimson pearl story now and do a couple of chapters on that book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 13
It is the year 786 - There is a price on Vegeta's head. But one of the bounty hunters turns out to be a full blood Saiyan. And this girl is not happy...
17.3K 446 26
Totama is a Saiyan who is from Planet Vegeta. He lands on the planet later than Goku, they both grow together as great warriors and they both find s...
148K 3K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...
4.3K 74 14
A low class female saiyan call Bardock was mateing with Toma and have a little family. But sudenly that was change after King Vegeta was distrub they...