𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 & 𝐹𝑒𝑎𝑟...

By AESTAETHIK

Millie Winchester is a huntress. She hunts the supernatural, being the family business and all. Her and her b... More

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 1: 𝖠𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 2: 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 3: 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗍𝗍 𝖶𝗁𝗈?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 4: 𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇 & 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 5: 𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖡𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 7: 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖮𝗅' 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 8: 𝖱𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 9: 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗌𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 10: 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 11: 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 12: 𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 13: 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 14: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗉
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 𝟣𝟧: 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 & 𝖠𝗇 𝖮𝗅𝖽 𝖯𝖺𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 𝟣𝟨: 𝖥𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 6: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾'𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅

3.4K 116 14
By AESTAETHIK

"Shit." Tony fell in his chair, bewilderment all over his face.

"Shit?" Tony looked surprised at the new voice and spun around to look at his daughter, Morgan.

"What are you doing up, little mess?"

"Shit."

"No, we don't say that. Only Mommy says that word. She coined it, it belongs to her." Tony told her.

"Why you up?" She asked.

"'Cause I got some important shit going on here. What do you think? No, I got something on my mind. I got something on my mind."

Morgan smiled up at him, "was it Juice Pops?"

"Sure was."

"Tell me a bed time story." Morgan smiled up at her dad.

"A story. . .Once upon a time, Morgana went to bed. The end."

"That's a horrible story." Morgan said giggling.

"Come on, that's your favorite story. I love you tons." Tony told her, pecking her on her forehead.

"I love you three thousand."

"Wow. Three thousand? That's crazy." Tony stood up and grabbed the doorknob. "Go to bed or I'll sell your toys."

   "I figured it out, by the way." Tony said, cutting of Pepper.

   "You know, just so we're talking about the same thing–" Tony cut her off again.

   "Time travel.

   "What? Wow. . .That's amazing, and... terrifying." Pepper said, closing her book.

—— AVENGERS COMPOUND ——

  Steve was currently outside, his back leaning against the wall, he had his hands inside of the pockets of his pants and was looking up at the sky with a frown on his face. He didn't notice Millie walking towards him with a concerned look on her face.

   "So. . ." Her voice startled him and he looked to the side to glance at her before turning to look forward. "How're you holding up?"

  Steve turned back to glance at her. He shrugged and stuck his bottom lip out.

   "I'm doing okay. . . I suppose."

  Millie walked just a tat-bit closer to him, but not too close as to not scare him off.

   "That's what we all say these days. We say we're fine when we're the total opposite."

   "We all have to pretend to be okay, at least for someone else." Steve said.

  Millie nodded, "I see your point. But, maybe just maybe you can ask someone for help to. You've done enough to help others."

  Steve shrugged, "it doesn't feel right."

   "So what? It's time to help yourself for the first time, Rogers."

  Steve bit his lip and looked up at the sky once again.

   "I don't think I can."

  Millie, reluctantly, grabbed Steve's hand, making him look down rapidly.

   "I know you've suffer a lot already, I might've just met you. . .but I'm willing to help you with anything in the world no matter what."

  Steve squeezed her hand softly and smiled at her. The two stayed besides each other, not talking but enjoying the silence. The two still had their hands interlocked but paid no attention to it.

   "You've got a great kid." Steve told her, his eyes following Jack who was further away from them kicking a ball around that Natasha had given him.

  Millie smiled, "Thanks."

   "Who did you loose?" Steve asked her.

   "What do you mean?"

   "You know. . . with the snap."

   "Oh... the only family I had left– my brothers... and I'm guessing very good friends of ours."

  Steve smiled sadly at her, "We'll get everyone we lost back... I promise you that, Mill."

  Millie nodded, "I hope so... Jack misses them too much."

  The two went to stare at Jack.

   "I've noticed he doesn't look like you... he looks like the dad?"

  Millie laughed.

   "You're very observant, Steven." She said.

  Steve smiled at her at the use of his name.

   "But Jack is not biologically mine. A friend of mine was actually his mom, but she passed away after she had given birth to him. The both of us knew she wasn't going to make it...so I promised her that I would raise him as if he were mine."

   "Sorry for bringing it up." Steve told her softly.

   "Nothing to apologize for. If we're going to be helping each other might as well also trust each other."

  Steve nodded, "You have potential, I like that."

  Mille smirked at him, "Anything else you like, Steven?" She winked at him and chuckled once she notice the tint of pink on Steve's cheeks.

   "Hey, guys!" Millie and Steve looked towards Scott. "Bruce said we're good to go."

  Steve nodded at Scott, "We'll be there shortly!"

  The two watched as Scott called Jack over and the two went inside.

   "Ready?" Steve asked Millie.

  She nodded, "I was born ready."

   "Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhh. . .the van thing." Bruce said.

  Scott did as he was told and opened the back of the van.

   "Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." said Steve.

   "Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose tiny here in the 1950's." Bruce told the group, receiving panicked looked from each of them.

   "Excuse me?" Scott said.

   "He's kidding." Natasha told him. She turned to Bruce. "You can't say things like that!" She told Bruce in a hushed tone.

   "Just. . .it was a bad joke." Bruce said to Scott.

   "You were kidding right?"

  Bruce leaned closer to Natasha to whisper, "I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is. We're good!" He sent a thumbs up to Scott. "Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

   "Perfectly not confusing." Scott answered.

   "If he does get stuck I can go back and get him." Jack said softly, only loud enough for Millie to hear.

   "What?!" She answered. "No, you can't. You've never even gone back to the past. Leave that for Cas."

  Jack frowned, "Well, just like you say learn by messing up first."

   "Do not use that against me, Jack Winchester-Kline."

   "Good luck, Scott. You got this." Steve said.

   "You're right. I do, Captain America."

   "On the count of three. One. . .two. . .three!" Bruce pressed god-knows what button and Scott disappeared into the Quantum Realm. Another few seconds later Bruce pressed the button but instead of adult Scott. . .they got teenage Scott.

   "Uh, guys? This. . .this doesn't feel right."

   "What is this?" Steve said.

   "This is starting to look bad." Jack whispered to Millie, who nodded slowly in reply.

   "Who– who is that?" Natasha asked Bruce.

   "Hold on." Bruce answered, pressing too many buttons.

   "Is that Scott?" Natasha asked again.

   "Yes, it's Scott!" Teenage Scott exclaimed in return.

  Scott went back into the Quantum Realm, only to come back as an old man.

   "Ow! My back!"

   "What is this?" Steve asked Bruce again.

   "Can I get a little space?" Bruce said.

   "Yeah, yeah. Can you bring him back?"

   "I'm working on it!"

  Scott was sucked back in, but this time who came back was a baby wearing a Ant-Man suit.

   "Awe!" Millie cooed.

  Steve turned to look at Bruce with a serious face, "It's a baby."

   "It's Scott." Bruce said.

   "As a baby!"

   "He'll grow!"

   "Bring him back."

   "Do we have to?" The three Avengers plus Jack turned to look at Millie. "What? He's adorable like that."

   "When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce said to Natasha. "And. . .kill it!"

  Natasha pulled on a lever and normal mid-age Scott came back.

   "Somebody peed my pants." He said. "But I don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me. . .or just "me" me."

  Bruce put his hands up, "time travel!"

  Steve simply shook his head and walked away, Millie watching him leave with a frown plastered on her face.

   "You might want to go after him." Natasha told her.

  Millie looked at Natasha and then back to where she saw Steve disappear. She nodded at Natasha and ran to catch up to the super soldier.

  Millie found Steve sitting on bench outside of the compound, he was staring at the ground, deep in thought. Millie didn't want to bother him, but she did say she'd help him no matter what.

   "You good?"

  Steve looked up at her. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again. The only thing she received was a shake of head. Millie sighed sadly and went to sit besides him. She didn't notice it till now but he had teary eyes, he was holding his tears in. Millie frowned and pulled him into a tight hug.

   "We'll find a way, Steve. We will bring everyone back."

  Steve only sniffled and held on to her tightly. The two pulled away only because of a deafening noise that broke their silence. The two looked for the sound, only to see a black Audi speeding towards their way. The two stood up and walked closer towards the car.

   "Why the long faces?" It was Tony Stark.
"Let me guess; he turned into a baby."

  Steve sighed, "Among the other things, yeah. What are you doing here?"

  Tony got out of the car and went around to the back of the car.

   "That's the EPR paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody shoulda cautioned you against it." Tony said, ignoring Steve's question.

   "You did." Steve said.

   "Did I? Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it. A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace. Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

   "Me too."

  Millie was only listening to their conversation, but she began to walk away to give them their private time.

   "Stay." Steve said, not even glancing back.
  Tony looked at Millie, "oh hey! I didn't see you there!"

  Millie waved and gave him a soft smile.

   "I don't know if I told you this before but I love your car."

  Millie grinned and mutter a small "thanks."

   "Anyways, back to the conversation– We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And. . .maybe not die trying will be nice."

   "Sounds like a deal." Steve said, extending his hand for a handshake.

Tony glanced down at Steve's hand before sighing and shaking his hand. Tony and Steve let go, and Millie and Steve watched as Tony pulled the trunk open, grabbing Captain America's shield and holding it out for Steve.

   "Tony. . ." Steve says.

   "What? He made it for you. Plus, I had to get it out of the garage before Morgan took it sledding." Tony said.

  Steve grabbed the shield and glanced up at Tony.

   "Thank you, Tony." 

  Tony slammed the trunk shut and turned to glance at his old friend.

   "Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team. . .We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

  Steve nodded, "We're working on that right now."

  The three turned to walk back inside.

   "Tell me, are you in?" Tony asks Millie.

   "In to time travel to save the universe? Hell yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 689 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
210K 7.8K 29
Supernatural & Avengers crossover! Loki x reader ~~~ Y/n L/n has been with the winchesters since day 1... Y/n has also been an Marvel fan since day 1...
703 8 15
DISCONTINUED!!! We have a plan! This is an Avengers and Supernatural cross-over. We do not own anything to do with these universes. The only things w...
203K 6.7K 35
Apart from being a celebrity news reporter on the local news and occasionally accompanying the Winchesters on hunts, (Y/N) (L/N) is the only facet of...