Love... What Bullshit!!!

Galing kay Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Higit pa

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😑😑😑
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 58

8.6K 846 93
Galing kay Navya_Mishra

Nandini: Morning guys!
Nandini wished out loud as Manan walked out of the cabin towards the shade in front where the breakfast was arranged for everyone.

Kyle: Good morning..... Come on eat up we have to hurry.

Manik: Where is the fire?
Manik asked amused at his excitement as they took their seats.

Becca: On Kyle's Ass.... He just can't control his excitement. We are all going for Mountain Climbing!

Nandini: Woah... That's a great start.

Kyle: See..... I told ya!
Kyle said turning towards the others as he kissed Nandini's cheek making everyone else chuckle.

They continued their breakfast with that and soon they were all on their way towards the site for the said adventure sport. The route was through the forest so they decided to trek till there instead of taking the safari. Having light backpacks filled with necessities and food they started their day.

Manik saw Nandini walking a bit behind him with Ronnie and wished to talk to her. He didn't get a proper turn to talk to her after the incident that morning and just wanted to get a few minutes alone with her to know that things were actually Okay between the two of them. He reduced his pace trying to catch up with her and soon was right next to the gossiping girls and panted

Manik: Hey do u have water?

Nandini: Yes yes... One sec!
Nandini replied to him as she took out a bottle from her bag and handed it over to him. Manik took a few sips before tightening the cap and returning it to her.

Nandini: Better?
Nandini asked concerned.

Manik: Yeah...

Ronnie: Chill Nandini.... He seems fine, he just needed water.

Nandini looked at Manik once more trying to make sure he was fine before she nodded and started walking again.

Ronnie: By the way Manik... Is she always like this with everyone?

Nandini: Like What?

Ronnie: I asked him....
Ronnie said rolling her eyes but still continued,
Ronnie: Like this... Too much caring and all!

Manik: Yeah.. Pity much the same, though the range may be a tad bit more or less for a few special ones. Like for her brother as an example.

Ronnie: Or for You!
Ronnie stated with a shrug as she chuckled when she heard Kyle call out for her. She rushed ahead to meet up to him while Manik sighed finally having Nandini to himself.

Nandini: I know I m not like that, right?

Manik smiled at her before shaking his head,
Manik: U are.... And believe it or not, I find it quite endearing.

A slight blush crept onto Nandini's face as she looked down, letting her hair hide her reddened face from him. Manik jumped off a pile on the ground before turning around and forwarding his hand to help her. Nandini held his hand firm, and jumped down as they continued, this time in silence with her hand resting in the warmth of his fingers which continued to make simple patterns on palm.

They reached the camp side soon, as they were joined by a few more people along with the instructors.

Instructor: Okay so, these are the jackets u all have to wear, strap it up real tight as it will be supporting ur harness while u climb up that rock mountain. There is another camp site prepared at the top of it, so once u all are there, u can spend a few hours up there with the amazing view and chill. But just make sure to start descending down before sunset. Any help u need we are here at ur service.

They all took their jackets and started getting ready. Manik strapped himself up pity soon and turned towards Nandini,
Manik: Hey, come here!

Nandini moved closer towards him and he pulled on to various belts and straps, pulling them tight before safely tucking them.
Manik: Ever done this before?

Nandini: Nope... Uh?

Manik: Yeah... School trips! Excited?

Nandini: Yes... Nervous more!

Manik: Just take care okay! I don't want any injuries.

Nandini rolled her eyes at him as she replied,
Nandini: Yes dad!

Manik: Hey, I m serious.... No Injuries!
Manik said again this time staring straight into her eyes, making Nandini nod very slowly.

The sound of someone clearing their throat, made them look to their side to find Elliot grinning at them.

Manik took a step back before pulling onto the final strap on Nandini's jacket.
Manik: Umn... Here, all done!

Nandini nodded at it putting a cap on her head as Elliot asked,
Elliot: Ready?

Manik nodded and looked at Nandini who eyed the mountain behind them.
Nandini: Yup, as ready as I'll ever be... Lets go...

They moved towards the rock as Nandini noticed the various ropes and harnesses tied right from the top of it. All the harnesses were at a distance of a few feet's making sure not to meet anywhere. She was busy looking all around when she saw Manik pulling her harness, twisting and turning it to make sure its tied firm enough.

Nandini: Manik.... Relax! It's fine, nothing is happening to me. U go tie urs okay!

Manik nodded at her words moving away while she shook her head at his concern. Soon they all started climbing, in which she couldn't help but notice Kyle and Elliot to be quite good as they were the fastest. Manik was trailing right behind her, but she knew it was just his over caring nature making him willing to keep an eye on her. He kept on making small encouraging comments towards her, while on the same time again and again telling her to be careful.

About an hour later, Nandini finally reached the top, Kyle holding her hand, to pull her up. Manik too reached at the same time, as they saw all the three guys already there while Ronnie and Becca were yet to come. As she removed the harness and the jacket, she saw Manik eyeing her arms and legs as if finding something making her finally snap,

Nandini: Manik chill..... I m fine! Stop looking at me like that, nothing happened, u were right next to me the entire time.

All three of her friends laughed at it. While manik rubbed his neck at her words, the tip of his ears turning pink on getting caught as Nandini finally smiled and walked closer to him. She lifted up her hand, removing a few bits of dust from his hair as she said,
Nandini: Stop worrying so much, or u'll see ur hair turning white within a few years.

Manik chuckled at her words, before wrapping his arms around her resting them on the small of her back.
Manik: Taking care of u comes as a second nature to be Nandini. If that gets me turning my hair white, u better find some way to hide them, or u'll be roaming around with an oldie.

Nandini rolled her eyes at him, tugging his hair.
Nandini: Oldie or not... I m not the one complaining, coz U'll still be handsome as hell.

Manik eyes brightened at her words making her chuckle.
Manik: Wow... A real compliment! This must be my lucky day.

Nandini: Don't get used to it.
Nandini whispered, making him roll his eyes but she could still see his eyes shining from her previous comment.

"Heyo Lovebirds! Back to earth...."
She heard Kyle shout from behind her making her hide her face in Manik's chest. She felt his Laughter vibrating through his chest as Kyle continued,

Kyle: Manik bro, as much I love to see u guys romancing. I m literally starving man!

Manik nodded at him still laughing as he moved Nandini to his side, still having one of his arms wrapped around her as he walked them near her friends who were now setting up a blanket on the grass. It was then that he noticed the scenic view around him making him poke Nandini's shoulder.
Manik: Hey look!

Nandini finally pulled her head up as she followed his gaze towards the view only to get a broad smile come up on her face.
Nandini: Wow!

She got out of his arms, moving forward taking in the beautiful sun in front of her.

Becca: Its amazing right?

Nandini: Yes... Simply exceptional!!

Soon they all settled down to eat, no one saying much as they enjoyed the view. After eating they clicked a lot of group pictures and had fun. It was time for sunset when Nandini walked away from all of them, trying to take in the beauty of that place and memorize it forever. Manik saw her standing alone staring at the sun as a smile crept on his face. He knew she could never resist such views. Leaving everyone else, he walked closer and stood next to her. Nandini felt his presence as she simply entwined her hands with his, resting her head on his shoulder.

They continued standing there for sometime before manik finally said,
Manik: I think its time to go! We hv to climb down before it gets dark.

Nandini simply nodded at his words before they walked back. Everyone was already wearing their jackets and harnesses , ready to leave. Manik helped Nandini with her jacket before he wore his and soon they were ready.

Nandini: Don't wait for me this time! I'll be fine, u can go ahead okay? Manik nodded at her words with a smile and again told her to be careful. It took him hardly 20 minutes to climb down the mountain after which he stood there waiting for Nandini. Taking almost double the time he took, Nandini finally reached back, safe much to his concern. Becca unfortunately had a small accident as she lost her grip for some time making her rub her knee from the rock and getting hurt. They got her first aid done at the base after which the guys arranged a jeep for their way back.

It was around 8 when they reached back at the camp.

'Dinner in 10 minutes!'
Someone from the management told them when Nandini sighed.

Nandini: I don't need dinner.... I just wanna sleep!

Becca: Same here! I just wanna go and rest.

Elliot: Girls eat something or u won't be energetic enough tomorrow.

Nandini: No.... I can't eat right noe!

Manik: Nandini.... U need food for energy. Eat a bit, come on!

He took her to the place where dinner was arranged with all the others following them. Soon the dinner was served as they all ate whatever they wished and soon decided to call it a day as they were all too tired. Nandini, Manik and Ronnie entered their cabin as when Nandini threw her bag on the corner and jumped on the bed.

Nandini: Good night!

Ronnie chuckled at her as they saw her already falling asleep while Manik shook his head at her. Manik kept his own bag to a side as he bent down removing her shoes and socks. Moving further, he lifted her a bit to make her comfortable on the pillow as he opened up her hair from the tight bun, letting them loose and removed her long earrings, making sure it doesn't hurt her.

By the time he was done he noticed Ronnie move out of the washroom as he went to freshen up. Returning back in a few minutes, he picked up the bag that Nandini threw and kept all their stuff at proper places.

He saw Ronnie sitting on her bed messaging and wished her casually,
Manik: Night!

Ronnie: Good Night...

Manik nodded at her before getting onto bed. He sat next to Nandini and slowly unzipped her jacket and removed it making her further comfortable.

He lied down covering the two of them with a duvet and pulled her closer to himself, spooning her in his arms with a back hug. He remembered the little awkward moment between the two of them that morning but somehow he couldn't make himself move away from her as he planted a soft kiss on the side of her head before closing his eyes and breathing into the soft caresses of her hair, as he let sleep take onto his senses.

"Damn she is a lucky Bitch!" was the last thing he heard Ronnie mutter before sleep took over him.

----------------------------------------

The next day, they all met again for breakfast when they talked on what they should do for the day. Manik was already there with the guys as they waited for the girls who were still not ready.

Will: Let the girls come... We'll see what they want to do today.

Elliot: How about we go to that lake near by, swim and chill today then we can have a nice bonfire in the evening. Becca will also give some rest to her leg, as it gets healed before we do something tmrw.

Will: Yeah... That's a good idea. I could use a day swimming. What do u think Manik?

Manik: Sure... We could do that!

Kyle: Oh no...
Kyle groaned next to them making them turn towards him with their eyebrows raised.

Elliot: What happened?

Kyle: The moment they hear swimming, the girls are again gonna take forever to get ready....

All four of them laughed out at it totally agreeing to his words.

Becca: What's so funny guys?
Becca asked as the girls joined them. All the four boys shared a look knowing its better to stay shut as Kyle shook his head.

Will: Nothing... Come on! Lets eat...

They took their plates and settled down when Elliot told them about the plan for the day and the girls gladly agreed. They were all busy eating when Nandini noticed Manik busy on his phone.

Nandini: What are u doing?

Manik: One sec! I'll show u....
Manik said smiling as he finished whatever he was doing and then passed the phone to Nandini.

Manik: Check ur instagram!

Nandini: Now?
Nandini asked him confused as he nodded. She shrugged at it, settling her plate on a side as she took the phone from him. She already had her social networking site logged in on his phone, so it was easier to open up her insta account when she saw the most recent notification. "the_manikmalhotra tagged u in a post"

Looking at manik confused, she checked the post only to smile broadly seeing a pic from the previous day showing the two of them standing on the hill, watching the sunset. They had their backs facing the camera with their hands entwined.

the_manikmalhotra The most beautiful sunsets are the ones I share with you! #simplethings #chasinglife #nature #love #mountains

A dazzling smile adorned her face reaching the caption as she turned towards him.

Nandini: Its beautiful!

Manik: It is.... Will clicked it yesterday. He just gave it to me.
Manik said nodding towards Will as Nandini too turned towards him.

Nandini: Seriously Will... Its an amazing pic, thanks!

Will: Chill no need to thank me! I was just messing around with the camera, when I saw the two of u. It was moment worth capturing.

Nandini smiled at him nodding as she passed on the mobile back to Manik, continuing her breakfast. As they finished Becca got up and forwarded her hand towards Ronnie,

Becca: Ohk girls... Time to get ready for some fun!

Ronnie: Ohh yes... Nandini come on! We'll go to Becca's cabin and get ready together.

Nandini: Umn where?
Nandini asked confused as she looked up at them getting all excited.

Becca: We r going for a swim girl.... That needs preparation!

Nandini: It does?
Nandini asked again making Manik smile at her. He knew she wasn't like the other girls and she would never spend some extra time getting ready for anything.

Ronnie: Gosh u r so impossible!

Manik: Hey... Don't say that! Let her be okay....
Manik said stopping Ronnie, he turned towards Nandini and held her hand before saying seriously.

Manik: U r going no where with the two of them. We are both going to our cabin and u can get ready taking whatever u want.

Ronnie: But-

Manik: NO, u both are not saying anything to my wife about whatever-

Nandini: OHK ENOUGH.... Why are u guys talking about me like I m not here. I will do whatever I wish to. Manik, I m going with the girls, and I will see u soon okay?

Both the girls squealed at it taking hold of Nandini's hand as they pulled her along. The guys laughed at it when manik too got up,

Elliot: Where?

Manik: To our cabin.... I know her well enough to guarantee that she is gonna be away from both of them within 5 minutes maximum.

Kyle: Oh no she is not! U may know her but u don't know Ronnie.... She won't even let nandini step out.

Manik: Bet?
Manik asked him with a smirk as while Kyle grinned.

Kyle: Oh u r so on! 20 dollars say that Nandini won't be able to escape Ronnie.

Manik: 20 dollars? Cool... See u after u loose!
Manik got up from there and walked towards their cabin in full confidence.

On the other hand, as soon as the girls reached Becca's cabin Ronnie asked,

Ronnie: Ohk so are we all shaved and smooth or does anyone need the raiser?

Becca: Nope I m fine!

Nandini: Yes.. I m fine too... But what are we doing here?

Becca: Only u can ask this question nandini, coz seriously u have absolutely zero experience in boyfriends.
Becca said rolling her eyes. While Ronnie turned towards Nandini.

Ronnie: Ohk one sec.... How come u take this so lightly? Even Manik was so casual about this! Have u actually never been out for a swim with ur husband.

Nandini: Umn...
Nandini thought about it for a second before she finally shook her head,
Nandini: Actually... Now when I think about it, I realize I actually haven't.

Becca: Well that explains a lot. Listen girl, this day is gonna be an eye opener for u and we have to make sure u are ready for it.

Ronnie: Absolutely! I know u might have been naked in front of him innumerable times, but still sex is on one side, there is something entirely different and sexy about wet bodies glittering under the sun. Gosh, its such a Turn on! U know by the time u-

Nandini's eyes broadened at her words, Her face burning in embarrassment as her checks turned red when she said loudly,
Nandini: Stop! Enough you girls.... I don't need to know any of this, I m going!

Becca: But-

Nandini: No buts... Nothing at all! I m done here.. Ohk thanks bye..
And before anyone could say anything or stop her, Nandini was out of there rushing towards her own cabin to change.

Kyle along with Will and Elliot, noticed her moving out as he groaned,
Kyle: I just lost 20 freaking dollars!!

The other two laughed at him, shaking their head watching their friend crib.

Manik was already changed in a casual vest and shorts for swimming and was keeping his spare towels in his back pack when the door flung open and Nandini rushed inside locking the door behind her. He noticed her face completely red from her blush as she sighed, and before he knew he was laughing out loud at it.

Nandini lifted up her eyes, noticing him as she turned further red while Manik continued laughing,
Manik: Oh my god... Look at ur face!

Nandini narrowed her eyes at him as she snapped,
Nandini: U knew.... U knew what they were taking me for and u didn't stop me!!

Manik: Come on Nandini, everyone knew.... And I did try to stop u, it's not my fault that u still went.
Manik said before he started laughing again.

Nandini: Stop with the I_told_u_so! Not one now word about this, or u'll regret every coming here...
Nandini told him sternly making him raise his hand in surrender but she could still see the sides of his mouth twitching as he controlled his laughter.

Nandini: Just get out of here... I wanna change!
She snapped at him before turning towards her bag as she somehow hid her blush from him. Manik chuckled at her shaking his head as he kept his bag open on the bed for her to add whatever she wished and left the cabin.
------------------------------------

Blush* blush* blush*
Nandini is so innocent sometimes😉

What do u think about the update guys?

Thank u for all the love and amazing the comments in the previous part. As many of u have already noticed and pointed out, i m not quite regular with the updates lately. The thing is that I have my placements starting this month and all the preparation and Training is keeping me extremely busy. Again sorry for not replying to most of ur comments, but I do read them all and will soon reply whenever I get time to do so! Please corporate for the time being, I assure u to update as soon as I can, but no promises on when though. This is a very crucial time for me academically and I just need ur best wishes to do well enough there....

Hope u guys understand as always! Don't forget to comment and wait for the next update!

Lots of Love,
Navya😍

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
79.2K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...