trouvaille // jenlisa

Per JNLBANDAIDS

Jennie smiled as she tightened her grip around Lisa's waist, her head resting comfortably on Lisa's chest. Li... Més

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three [M]
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty [M]
thirty one [M]
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine [M]
forty
forty one
forty two [M]
forty three
forty four
NEW BOOK!!!
forty five
hand reveal? teaser? hahah

twenty four

14.9K 381 133
Per JNLBANDAIDS

/THIRD PERSON POV/

Everything was dark, the room was damp and dirty. Dark liquid stains covered a few spots on the floor, dust, and spider-webs decorated almost every available space in the room. It was almost empty if it wasn't for a used, old dark brown Davenport sofa in the middle and other old items of furniture filling up the empty spaces.

There, sat a woman, dark-haired, creamy-white skinned, cold eyes and thin lips. She only sat there, staring into space as her mind wandered everywhere else. Several candles illuminated the room, but not enough for the woman's face to be recognized unless from a hand-reach distance.

Waiting in the dark, she finally snapped her head upright at the sound of the door opening.

"I apologize for being late," a man's voice echoed through the silent walls.

The woman didn't say anything, instead, she fixated her eyes on him and not anything else. Not like there was any more living creature inside the dungeon.

"Mission report?" the woman finally spoke after a while, her fingers tapping impatiently on the sofa shoulder behind her, as her arms were spread wide to rest above them.

"The Southern declined, but I managed to persuade the Western with a deal," the man stood still, unmoving as if one wrong move and he'd be dead right in front of the woman's feet.

The woman scoffed.

"They're still fond of that woman, aren't they?"

"They're neutral," the man corrected hesitantly like he wasn't even sure of the fact himself.

"They're nothing but neutral, Jungkook. They're so far up her ass that they don't even see her weaknesses,"

"And you do?" Jungkook couldn't stop himself and immediately regretted opening his mouth as the woman's eyes flared dangerously.

"She's weak when it comes to the ones she cared about. And that's our ultimate weapon, Jungkook. Understood?"

"Understood," Jungkook bowed his head slightly, unable to contain the amount of hatred the woman's eyes delivered.

"What deal were you talking about?"

"They said if we succeed dethroning the Alpha and the whole Northern Forest, they should have the whole forest to themselves," Jungkook answered eyeing the woman carefully.

"Greedy bastards," the woman spat, disgusted at the information she had just received. "But, I don't really care about the forest in the first place. I want the position, and you want the woman, right? That shouldn't be a problem for us."

Jungkook only nodded swiftly.

She was right. He didn't give any fucks about the forest or other Guardians within it. All he cared about was for that woman to die right in front of his eyes, by his hands. She took everything he had when he was way younger, he had fought his way through hell to be standing right here, and he would make sure she would suffer the same pain before he took her life.

Jungkook clenched his jaw at the mental image of the Alpha lying lifelessly, blood all over her being.

"You're aware that I should be the one who kills her, right?"

The woman interrupted Jungkook's train of thoughts, sensing where his mind wandered for a moment there.

"Only then, I would gain the position as the Alpha. Don't even try to walk one step ahead of me, Jungkook. You're aware of what I'm capable of," the woman eyed Jungkook cautiously, putting words inside his brain as his inner self protested.

He despised her for everything she was.

His mind traveled back to the old times where they were in the Aegeus Camp together. She would always ace all the training objections, won all the sparring and battles, got all the attention and friends he devoted for.

But didn't matter how much he wanted to put the final blow to take her life, he knew he couldn't. All because of this crazy, power-hungry, psychotic woman in front of him.

"At least let me beat the shit out of her first, then I'll leave the final blow to you," Jungkook, involuntarily, clenched his fists beside his leg. His hands trembled in hatred and the air tightened with heavy animosity.

"Of course, I won't tire myself for that. You got that planned well, Kookie. How many years have you plotted this?" the woman smirked. Her lips curved in a crooked line, her sharp feature would actually look pleasing if she wasn't a psycho herself.

"Ever since I was banished from the camp. Five years,"

The woman then stood up, making her way towards Jungkook very, very slowly. She calculated every of her step, then stopped when she could feel Jungkook's breath on her face.

"And you're ready for revenge, am I right?"

Jungkook nodded curtly.

"Firstly, Jungkook, we need to get rid of that old man. His death would be affecting all the Manobans deeply, plus, Lalisa would legally be the President of the company. She would be more exhausted by the time we decide to attack,"

"How?"

"Easy, Kookie. Leave it all to me,"

The woman brushed her fingers in Jungkook's shoulders, sending shivers down his spine. Nonetheless, he stood tall and ground, even though his heart was beating out of his chest at the coldness the woman radiated.

But he felt underestimated. The woman clearly hadn't given him any meaningful task as if he wasn't worth the risk. As if she didn't trust him to success and bring any benefit to her.

"And what do I do, then?" Jungkook asked, his tone was slightly sharp.

"You take care of her sister. I'll take care of the tuitions,"

"You mean I have to attend that university, too?"

"Yes, of course. Destroy her, Kookie. Only then you will bring the utmost pain to Lalisa," the woman's eyes glistened with danger and abhorrence.

Jungkook nodded curtly, again. He hadn't moved much since he arrived, not like he could. He could only do such things if he was ordered to, and he wasn't going to risk infuriating the woman's anger. He knew she could've killed him with ease if she wanted to.

"Do I have anything else to do, now?"

The woman smirked and bit her lip. Slowly, she averted her fingers from Jungkook's shoulders to the collar of his light blue shirt. Unbuttoning the buttons one by one, the woman kept her eyes on Jungkook's.

After disrobing Jungkook's shirt and left him topless, the woman licked Jungkook's collarbone slowly. He shivered at the contact, it felt so wrong and terrifying but also tempting at the same time.

"How about we have some fun?" the woman pulled back and guided Jungkook to sit on the couch.

Straddling Jungkook, the woman whispered in Jungkook's right ear. "Will a good fuck help you loosen up to me, Kookie?"

Jungkook gulped.

"Y-yes,"

Undoing her own clothes, the woman was left with a black lacy bra. She then leaned again to whisper against Jungkook's lips. "Use my name, sweetheart,"

Jungkook exhaled as his hands slowly wandered to rest upon the woman's waist.

"Yes, Krystal."

/THIRD PERSON POV/

"Happy monthiversary, baby," Lisa whispered as she wrapped Jennie in a back-hug. They both had just finished washing their faces and brushing their teeth.

Jennie smiled upon the sweet gesture and leaned back to press her shoulders against Lisa's chest, resting her head on Lisa's broad shoulder.

"Happy monthiversary to my favorite person," Jennie whispered back, tilting her head so they could connect their lips in a gentle, delicate kiss.

Sunlight peered through the curtain of the bedroom window, greeting both beauties in a warm touch. Birds chirped happily, singing songs that weren't available in any music platform but sounded as pleasing to the ears.

"Do you have work today?" Jennie asked, an immense ocean of hope settled within her stomach, hoping Lisa would say no. She desperately wanted to spend her time with Lisa, alone—especially after what Lisa had given her last night. She craved the presence of the blonde ever so intensely since last night.

"No, I have three days off after Paris," Lisa answered, kissing Jennie's temple.

"Will you stay here?" Jennie asked again, now turning around to meet Lisa's eyes. The golden irises sparkled adoringly as Lisa's lips curved up in a smile.

"If you want me to,"

"Thank you," Jennie whispered, smiling, before leaning in to capture Lisa's lips with hers.

"Anything for you,"

Jennie's heart fluttered at that, and she wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck. Lisa had always admitted she wasn't good at talking, but Jennie wouldn't believe her. How could she, when literally every time Lisa constructed a sentence or sentences, the blonde would effortlessly enliven butterflies in her stomach?

Lisa wasn't much of a talker, despite her liability as the soon-to-be President was to talk and charm businessmen and women. Lisa would talk whenever she was obliged to, but if she feels like it wasn't needed, she wouldn't bother. And Jennie absolutely loved how Lisa was way more comfortable talking with her, it indirectly showed that Lisa trusted her enough to share her thoughts.

Jennie had learned several things about Lisa in their first month officially together. How Lisa preferred to sit back and observe than to associate and talk. How Lisa preferred showing affections with her actions, starting from the simplest one such as forehead kisses until things like buying stuff Jennie knew necessitated a lot of money to purchase.

How Lisa loved taking pictures of literally everything she found appealing and beautiful. It wasn't a rare occasion where Jennie saw Lisa suddenly take out her phone, if not her camera, to capture various objects—Jennie usually found the lens focused on her. Then Lisa would only smile and tell her, "You look so beautiful, I had to."

Jennie also found out Lisa loved sketching as well. Lisa drew things just as beautifully as she captured them. Lisa enjoyed drawing because it made her focused on solely one thing and it gave her mind enough space to have a break from whatever's bothering her.

"What do you have in mind for today?"

Lisa paused the kiss, retreating her head back merely two inches away. She studied Jennie as she waited for her answer.

"Either go for a sunset walk or stay in and watch movies," Jennie answered, running her fingers up and down Lisa's arm.

"Sunset walk sounds good," Lisa hummed in approval, wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist securely before lifting the petite brunette up.

"Lisa! What are you doing?" Jennie squealed; she failed to understand Lisa, sometimes. But that was okay, Jennie loved her even for the silly things she did.

"Cuddle? It's still nine in the morning, Jen," Lisa groaned as she walked towards the bed.

"You don't have to pick me up like that, you could've just asked me," Jennie scoffed despite smiling ever so widely at the blonde holding her.

"I don't want to. This feels better and it's way more practical," Lisa giggled as she fell onto the bed first, her back hit the mattress as she held Jennie tightly against her chest, the brunette's front pressed against hers.

"Lisa," Jennie whined, albeit not protesting nor trying to dislocate Lisa's strong arms around her waist. "I'm not a baby."

Lisa laughed at that. Seriously? Did Jennie just declare she wasn't a baby while whining like one? Jennie pulled back to face Lisa when she felt the blonde loosened her grip around her, trying to keep a stern, frowning face to make Lisa felt guilty for teasing her.

But of course, she failed.

How could she not smile when Lisa was being all cute and carefree, laughing and looking that handsome beneath her?

"Yes, you are one, Jennie Kim," Lisa murmured after her laughter died down. She then effortlessly rolled their bodies so that she ended up on top of Jennie.

Lisa kissed Jennie's lips lightly, the kiss didn't even feel like one, because her lips soon formed a wide smile. She settled in between Jennie's legs, her elbows supporting her weight on both sides of Jennie's head.

Leaning down, Lisa planted a kiss on Jennie's nose (which she found cute) in the gentlest way possible. Jennie's heart melted inside her ribcage as she heard Lisa whispered in her soft, husky, morning voice.

"You're my baby, Jen."

/THIRD PERSON POV/

Happiness.

A noun, one word, nine letters.

And happiness was a feeling, too. Its meaning and definition were relative, according to different people, different occasions, and different time and place. For a toddler, it might mean being bought the desired toy by her or his parents. For a student, it might mean passing the Math test they had studied for all night. For parents, it might mean seeing their child having big smiles on their face that signatures pure happiness. For chefs, it might mean customers sincerely enjoying the food they've prepared with all their hearts.

Relative, different for each person who experienced it.

In Jennie's case, its definition was as compact as the word itself.

Also a noun, one word, but with four letters.

For Jennie, it simply meant Lisa.

Lisa, in her signature leather jacket, chocolate ice cream in her right hand and her left one holding Jennie's. Lisa's hand felt warm, holding hers with such a gentle yet firm embrace, her thumb softly caressing the back of her hand.

Lisa, with her blonde hair down flawlessly, her golden irises sparkling adoration and love, her lips curved up in a sweet, heart-melting smile.

Lisa, with her gentlest touch, planting feather-like kisses upon the back of Jennie's hand with their fingers interlocked with each other's, as they walked side by side at the park, watching the elegant, enthralling sunset covering the west.

Lisa, simply with everything that she was.

Even with her endless teases and jokes, Jennie loved her.

Because with Lisa, Jennie felt nothing but safe, protected, cared for and loved. Lisa had never told her the last part, yet, but her actions had been indirectly assuring her that. Jennie would love to hear the eight letters coming out from Lisa's mouth someday, of course, but for now, Lisa's actions already spoke louder than words.

Jennie smiled, returning the kiss on the back of Lisa's hand just as light while locking her gaze with Lisa's. Her cat-like eyes silently screamed; I love you.

Lisa's eyes softened, her heart fluttered at the gesture Jennie had copied from hers.

This time, it was her lips who took charge, without mouthing any words or syllables or phrases. Lisa's lips stretched in a soft smile, as they wordlessly sang out the words; I know, and I love you more.

"It's so beautiful," Jennie mumbled as she averted her gaze toward the various shades of orange and red and yellow painting the western sky.

"Gorgeous," Lisa whispered, too. But her gaze stayed locked on Jennie, internally melting by the sight of the prettiest, most adorable girl she could providentially call hers.

Jennie then caught the sight of a big, leafy tree wasn't so far from them. Soon enough, she dragged Lisa by their intertwined hands toward the tree. There, Lisa sat with her back leaned on the tree behind her; and as always, Jennie took her favored place in between Lisa's legs to lean on her girlfriend's sturdy chest and satisfyingly broad shoulders.

"Let's play a game," Lisa said, breaking the silence.

"What game?"

"Truth or dare,"

Jennie rolled her eyes and let out a groan at Lisa's suggestion. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, it's quite fun to play," Lisa shrugged, snuggling her nose to the part of Jennie's neck just below her ear, where Jennie usually sprayed her strawberry perfume.

"Why do you want to play it in the first place? It's boring," Jennie giggled, tightening her grip on Lisa's arms which were wrapped around her waist.

"I just want to know you better," Lisa kissed Jennie's skin. "If you choose truth, I'll learn something new about you."

"And if I choose dare?"

"Then you'll learn something new about me," Lisa smirked, thinking of various dares she had in mind to throw at Jennie.

Jennie snorted, "No way, I know how your mind works. How about ten questions?"

"Hm?"

"I'll ask you ten questions, you have to answer them truthfully. Then you get to ask another ten questions at me,"

"That's way more boring, Miss Kim," Lisa laughed, sending vibration towards Jennie's chest.

"At least I don't have to do silly dares you're already plotting in your head," Jennie stuck her tongue out, leaning to rest her head on Lisa's shoulder.

"Fine, ten questions, then. Who goes first?"

"Me, duh," Jennie giggled. She tapped her pointer finger on her chin several times, acting like she was occupied in a thought when actually, the question was already on the tip of her tongue.

"What's your favorite childhood memory?"

Lisa exhaled lightly at the question.

"Well, that's easy since I didn't have the best childhood," Lisa chuckled, but Jennie turned serious.

"My mother's cooking. She was the best, she could make the food I hated became tolerable, and my favorite became more irresistible. Every time I got sick, she would cook for me even though we had cooks lined up in the kitchen. And magically, I would heal just by eating the meal she'd prepared. I guess love was the secret recipe."

Jennie smiled at Lisa, kissed her cheek as a way of gratitude for sharing such a paramount and treasured piece of her memory.

Lisa kissed her back while thinking about her question.

Something flashed through her memory, then she gulped when she remembered a certain question she had wanted to ask Jennie since this morning.

"It's your turn," Jennie reminded, brushing her hair against Lisa's jaw.

"Why are you taking birth control pills?"

The question echoed within Jennie's mind for a moment.

Lisa waited patiently, she found it quite weird so she decided to ask the brunette. Why did she have to take the pills if she wasn't in any relationship with a man? Of course, Lisa was aware of her specialty, but Jennie didn't know it before.

So, what was the reason?

But Jennie stayed silent. Instead, she toyed with the rings in Lisa's finger wrapped around her waist.

"Jen?"

Jennie then mumbled, and Lisa wouldn't catch it if she didn't have heightened hearing abilities. "It's for possible unfortunate occasions,"

It was now Lisa who's mute.

What did Jennie mean by that?

"What do you mean?"

Jennie sighed, her mind loosening itself from Lisa's grasp and went back to the traumatizing incident months ago. Noticing the sudden tension transmitting from Jennie's body, Lisa hugged her tighter as she planted a kiss above Jennie's ear.

"It's okay, I'm here,"

The sun was now already disappearing underneath the horizon, only the remnants of its gleam painting the sky above it. The previously vibrant sky had slowly turned into a pastel blue and purple-ish, birds flying across to went back to their nests.

"Months ago, I was almost raped," Jennie said in one breath.

She sighed in relief as she felt the weight on her shoulders lifted up instantly, although painfully cutting open the barely healed wound.

"It was really close, Lili. I was scared to death," Jennie inhaled sharply. "But thankfully he didn't get to do anything further than what was done. A stranger came up and saved me before he took it too far."

Lisa's body tensed.

"I started taking the pills because... I was afraid if it would happen aga—"

"It won't," Lisa cut Jennie off with her signature low growl she'd let out whenever she's angry.

Jennie smiled, "You don't know what's going to happen, honey. It's—"

"It will never happen again, Jennie," Lisa deadpanned, putting emphasis on the third word.

The thought of someone under her care and love, especially Jennie, going through and experiencing that unfortunate and awful situation was just boiling and feeding up her anger. She couldn't and would never let that happen again.

She gently pushed Jennie off of her chest just to tilt the brunette's head to face her.

"Listen," Lisa stared deep through Jennie's eyes—while the brunette felt like Lisa was staring right into her soul with that glimmering golden eyes.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you, Jen. You have me, and I'll do my absolute best to prove that you're safe in my arms," Lisa tucked loose strands of Jennie's hair to the back of her ear, then cupped Jennie's cheek with her palm.

Jennie held Lisa's hand on her cheek and leaned her face towards it.

"You don't have to worry about anything, baby. Believe me when I say you're safe with me,"

As Jennie let Lisa's words sunk deep within her, she realized that the faint gleam illuminating Lisa's face was oddly familiar. Her eyes, the shadow made by her nose and eyelashes painted on her face...

Her lips...

Familiar.

"It was you," Jennie whispered, more to herself, convincing herself, than to Lisa.

Lisa shut her mouth, the only sound coming out from her was the steady rhythm of breathing she managed to maintain.

"Lisa, answer me," Jennie said in a serious tone as her heart ached in a strange way. "Were you there? Was it you?"

Lisa kept on staring to Jennie's eyes, contemplating. How could she get away with this?

Perhaps, it was time she finally be honest with Jennie. Perhaps, it was time to finally unfold her secrets one by one, one step at a time.

Lisa nodded slowly as Jennie let out a ragged gasp, "It was me."

"I'm sorry I never told you, Jen. It's just, I don't feel like bringing up that night again. It's scarring me as much as it is to you,"

"I'm not mad at you, Lili," Jennie said, getting up on her knees and went closer to Lisa. Lisa then pulled her to sit on her lap, straddling her. "Thank you for telling me."

"I care about you, more than I do about myself. I won't let anything bad happen to you, okay?" Lisa reassured Jennie who only smiled.

"Lili," Jennie whispered, getting closer toward Lisa's face. "I may be younger, but I'll take care of you." Her eyes were crystal clear, showing the genuine sincerity and love she had for Lisa. And the latter, she couldn't do anything except thawed inside.

Jennie caressed the blonde's hair as she leaned in to capture Lisa's plump lips with hers.

"Oh, God, it's been you all along,"

Lisa smiled at Jennie's relief and kissed her again.

"It will always be me, too, I hope," Lisa whispered against Jennie's slightly parted lips.

I love you, Jen.

"Of course," Jennie stretched her lips to perform Lisa's favorite gummy smile, sealing her words with a kiss on Lisa's lips. "It will always be you."

I love you, so much.

It had probably been the hundreds of time they had kissed, but Jennie could still savor the butterflies and fireworks vibrantly exploding and erupting within her. Whenever Lisa's lips, her favorite pair of lips, made a contact with her skin and body, Jennie couldn't help the soul and mind to helplessly reciprocate and fall in love, too.

Lisa was a woman, her woman, who had a lot of thoughts in her mind, a lot of responsibilities resting on her shoulders, and also a lot of love waiting to be released within her heart. Jennie was so proud and dignified to call Lisa hers.

With every step that Lisa took, Jennie wouldn't think twice before falling into her rhythm and walk side by side toward wherever Lisa was heading to.

The fact that it had been Lisa whom she thought about every night before she slept all those nights, months ago, just made her realize how funny the universe worked sometimes. It had been secretly unfolding their fate, molding the shape of their empire, connecting red threads of their lives to eventually brought them together.

What Lisa had said was true, then.

"We're meant to meet," Jennie whispered while pausing the kiss to smile wholeheartedly at Lisa.

Lisa grinned at Jennie, she didn't expect the brunette to say that—repeating what she had said on their beach date weeks ago.

"We're meant to be," Lisa added and Jennie melted for the hundreds time.

As they extended the kiss, they fell deeper into the other's flowing river of adoration and love in their own, exclusive world. They were no longer even paying attention to the sunset, whose colors were already slowly fading as the darkness of night took over. It was the sky's turn to watch them now, being a silent witness of two people pouring their hearts and feelings into each other until they're numbed by the mutuality.

After cuddling until the cool breeze started to blow, they decided to go home. Lisa was already hungry and she especially craved for Jennie's cooking.

Jennie, despite her attention was on Lisa, couldn't help but notice that she was having goosebumps running down her spine; shivering just like the way she did on that night she was assaulted.

Feeling uneasy, Jennie tightened her grip on Lisa's hand which was intertwined with hers. Her eyes restlessly wandered around the trees around her; anticipating for the worst. She couldn't help it, after talking about the assault, her mind was automatically being in a paranoid state again.

"Hey, you okay?" Lisa asked as she squeezed back Jennie's hand.

Jennie nodded hesitantly but offered a smile. Lisa kissed the back of Jennie's hand and continued walking towards her parked car.

Lisa wasn't insensitive nor oblivious; she knew why Jennie was suddenly feeling anxious, because she felt it, too.

The way her skin tingled and baby hairs straightened just gave it away. Even though she couldn't see what or who was bothering them with her eyes, her senses notified her first. Something wasn't right, something was lurking behind the darkness and was waiting for the right moment to charge.

Lisa clenched her jaw, she pulled Jennie closer to her as she felt Jennie's anxiety became more substantial and overwhelming. Pressing her lips on Jennie's hair, she hoped to whoever was up there to let her take Jennie home first, then whoever had targeted her could do business with her, alone.

Jennie let out a small gasp and clamped her mouth with her palm right after. Lisa snapped her head to Jennie as she felt Jennie's body heat and heartbeat increased rapidly. "Jen? What's wrong?"

Jennie, hesitantly, looked up to Lisa and mouthed.

"Someone's following us,"

Lisa read Jennie's eyes that displayed worry and fear. Her heart painfully clenched at the sight, then she remembered what she had said earlier.

"You'll be fine, Jen. I'm here," she smiled at Jennie, hoping that it would be enough to ease her girlfriend's fear and anguish.

They kept on walking until they reached the car. But when they had sat on their respective seats and Lisa had run the engine on, a group of men stood in front of the car, blocking their only way out. The five figures just stood there, unmoving, and it sparked fury within Lisa.

Lisa clenched her jaw and exhaled heavily through her nostrils.

"Stay here and lock the door," Lisa murmured as she unlocked her car door and opened it to step out and deal with the five, dark clothed men.

"Lisa—" Jennie tried to stop her, grabbed Lisa's wrist, but the blonde didn't stop. The blonde stood tall, slammed the car door closed and walked straight to the front of her car. Jennie, with a shaky hand, locked the door and bit her lip as she watched her girlfriend standing against the men, alone.

The men's clothes were dark; almost similar. They were wearing long-sleeved clothing and black trousers, complete with boots on their feet. Their eyes were barely seen, but Jennie could literally feel the dangerous and alerting glare they declared.

"Fuck, I shouldn't be here," Jennie mumbled as she got out the car and walked hastily to stand beside Lisa, intertwining their hands immediately.

"Jen, what—"

"Lalisa Manoban," a deep voice echoed around them, with a strange accent Lisa faintly recognized. Then, a figure stepped out from the shadow and slowly made his way toward the light-illuminated area.

Lisa instinctively grabbed Jennie's waist with her palm—the back of her hand facing the group of men, then dragged Jennie closer to hide behind her back; to protect her.

Her jaw clenched, eyes daring, nostrils flared; Lisa eyed the men cautiously. She was slightly distracted by the abnormally fast pace of Jennie's heartbeat which vibrated on her back.

"You remember me?" the man asked after executing a deep bow to Lisa, trying to ease the tensed situation but failed miserably.

Lisa stayed silent; scoffing through her nostrils, her hand still gripping Jennie's waist tightly behind her back.

"I'm Nickhun, from the Southern embassy. We've met around three years ago," the man smiled, obviously showing respect toward the Alpha. Or perhaps, fear.

Nickhun stepped closer toward the blonde until she stopped him, five steps away. "Don't come any closer, I'm warning you," Lisa growled again, glaring sharply at Nickhun who was starting to feel anxious and more alerted.

"I come with peace," Nickhun let out his hands up in the air and stopped walking, his heart ready to jump out of his chest at the Alpha's dangerous tone.

"Last night a man came to us. He offered a deal to partner up. He, with a woman whose name wasn't mentioned, are planning to attack the Northern Forest,"

Lisa chuckled darkly at that. What a cheap method of recruiting teams; bluntly stating the obvious goal. Which had been proven, didn't usually work out.

"And I assumed that his main target is you." Nickhun continued.

Jennie held Lisa's wrist tighter, but now the blonde wasn't responding; she didn't even move an inch. Jennie bit her lip as she continued to hide behind Lisa's broad shoulder, her other hand clutching the thick fabric of Lisa's leather jacket.

"Jen, go wait in the car," Lisa whispered as she turned around briefly at Jennie. Jennie had heard enough, if she was to be here any longer, Lisa would hate to deal with the questions later. After all, Jennie was already shaking behind her; it's better for her to stay away while she deals with these Warriors.

"But—"

"Go," Lisa glared and Jennie felt her knees weakened; she immediately made her way into the car and wait horrifiedly; was the blonde speaking to her still her girlfriend? Why did her tone sound so much different? So... authoritative and nowhere near the gentle tone Lisa usually adopt.

"What else do you got?"

"He's got the Western to join him. It leaves the Southern, Northern and Eastern. He didn't look like any of us, though. I doubt he's within any of the quarters."

Nickhun frowned, stopped talking and eyed the Alpha hesitantly, she was getting more and more dangerous as time passed by. He could literally feel the overwhelming source of power radiating from the blonde, it made him want to get on his knees and have his forehead kiss the dirt beneath.

Lisa walked closer to Nickhun and the latter's shoulder tensed.

"Then why are you here? Don't you think it's irresponsible to leave your quarters unguarded?"

Nickhun gulped.

"I'm here to warn you,"

"What are those men doing, then? Guarding you?" Lisa gritted her teeth, stepping closer. Nickhun stepped back hesitantly, then stopped to try to bare Lisa's wrath directed toward him. He had heard about Lisa's vigor, about the strange feeling of overwhelming goosebumps and bone-cracking fear, he didn't believe those rumors back then. But now, God, now he did.

When they were close enough, Lisa grabbed the collar of Nickhun's shirt as the men behind him tensed up. "If you ever think about running away, Nickhun, I'll hunt you down myself and finish you with my own bare hands," Lisa whispered through gritted teeth.

"You're a Warrior, for God's sake," Lisa pulled him closer harshly, he held his breath in fear. "You're supposed to fight and avenge, not run like a fucking coward."

"I-I'm not going a-anywhere, I'll go b-back to the Southern instantly," Nickhun could feel his knees wobbled involuntarily, he internally cursed himself for ruining his image in front of the Alpha he admired so much; he looked like a coward, stuttering idiot instead of the leader of the Southern embassy.

"Good," Lisa let him go, and he finally inhaled a lungful of air. "Whoever he is, along with that unnamed woman, they're declaring war. I expect to see you and your men ready for one, I'll visit closely."

Lisa sent him and the men one last glare before turning around to approach her car.

"Lisa," Nickhun called again, with a firmer tone this time. "His name is Jeon Jungkook."

With that, Lisa stopped in her track for a moment. Suddenly, her darkest childhood memories came washing upon her, striking her brain like thunderstorms and messed up her head.

So, he really was serious about getting repayment on her.

Lisa clenched her jaw and curled up her fist.

The time had come, perhaps?

Alright, then.

Game on.

A/N:

isn't Alpha Lisa hot? lol jshdjs

btw i miss u guys!! <33

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
657K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love Per :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...