Never Ever

By PlusSizedLove4

A story about a young woman in her early twenties who has lost her mother. She's now struggling to pick up th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three Part 1
Chapter Three Part 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (1)
Chapter Nineteen Part (2)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Introducing Sihana
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter Thirteen

5.3K 242 17
By PlusSizedLove4

☆W.E. house above☆

Chris

I looked around my house and made sure Kim wasn't there. The recollection of her trying to seduce me quickly vanished after I thought of her words:

"I'm not f*cking pregnant you dumb b*tch!"

"You heard me boy. I'm not about to have no baby especially by your weak ass!" She yelled.

I tried to obliterate it from my mind but the words stained my memory.

I walked into my closet and looked for any thing I could wear. I went through the first few suits and finally picked up one. I laid out the already steamed and ready suit and grabbed a black tie, shirt, and white handkerchief. I grabbed a fresh towel and got into the shower and let all the water massage my sore muscles. I flinched in pain and touched my eye brow and saw blood seep down my cheek. I dabbed it with my towel. Fighting with Terrie little b*tch ass. I shook my head, finished washing up and I was about to step out the shower when I heard the doorbell. I wrapped the towel around me and headed downstairs.

This bet not be Kim. I looked through the peep whole and saw a person with a grey hoodie on. I stood back not knowing who it could be.

"Who is it?"

"Me" Abrielle soft voice said.

Terrie

I watched my nigga Greg roll up while I drank from the double Styrofoam cup.

"I haven't sent yo ass this stressed out since Kiera said she had yo baby." Greg said lightin' up.

"Man I just need to get this other female off my mind." Unloosening my tie and pulling off my neck throwing it. I was suppose to be at work but f*ck that I called in.

"You about to be above the clouds real quick." He passed the blunt and I let the smoke succumb the oxygen in my lungs. I laid back on my black couch and while Schoolboy Q blasted throughout my apartment. The concoction of the purple liquid and smoke crept on me.

"So what's shortie's problem?" He blew the smoke in the air.

"She f*cking with my sister husband." I pulled in the smoke again holding it in longer.

"She dirty as f*ck, why you sweatin' ha?"

"Man, I don't know." I lied through my teeth trying not to be the real soft nigga I felt inside. I love Abrielle, she never cared about what I had or don't she just wanted to be with me. And everything I did I know I pushed her to the limit and with a nigga like Chris who's more 'stable' and more experienced with 'life' maybe she feel like I can't protect her and take up for her. I denounced her infront of Kiera ratchet ass. And it broke her heart and I lost all trust from her.

I pulled my vibrated phone out of my pocket and it was Kiera.

"Man, don't be calling my phone with that bull sh*t that ain't my baby!" I yelled through the reciever.

"First of all I'm not calling about that! Second of all we will discuss our child later. I wanted to know was you going to that big party in the suburbs. Because my cousin told me she got a job up their catering tonite. And she saw your sister there and I want to know if you going?" She smacked her gum.

"How the hell yo cousin know what the f*ck my sister look like?" I realized what this b*tch said this concoction was full blown and my thought process was getting half-baked.

"I got my connections, you going or nah?" She continued to smack her gum.

"Don't you got a baby to take care of?"

"Don't worry I got that handled. Come on boo you know you miss me. Ill wear no panties." She tried her best to convince me.

"Okay be ready in 15 minutes." I hung up and picked up my tie.

"Nigga where you going?''

"Let's go we about to go f*ck up a party." I took another long hit. "Bring the rest of that good good, we need to hit the rode." My sister want to think I f*cked her sh*t up, she ain't seen nothing yet.

Abrielle

"Where are you going?" I drank the hot chocolate Chris made me.

"I'm going to see a old friend. He's having a home coming party." He buttoned up his black shirt and my eyes examined his body and I couldn't help but get goose bumps reminiscing about him touching me.

"Is your eye brow okay?" I put my mug down she walked over to him and examined his eye. I felt his eyes staring down at me. His lips connected with mine and I felt my body felt like it was melting. This man made me feel so weak.

"C-chris." I stammered pulling away from him.

"Shh." He pulled me back into a long kiss. And I surrendered to his wooing. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and he bent down and picked me up. My grip got tighter and being lifted into the air caused me to part from his lips.

"C-Chris put me down!" I squealed.

"I got you Abri." He pecked me on the lips and brought me to the guest room. He laid me down and his lips touched mine once again as our tounges finally met. I pulled my hoodie off as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"I want to make loved to you so bad." He pushed my thighs up as I felt his hardened shaft through his black suit pants.

"I can't, I want to but I can't." I saw how letdown he was. But as I was getting to know Chris, I realized he never gives up, that look quickly turned into desire.

He crashed into my lips and his Dolce and Gabanna Blue Water colonge filled my nose. He started unbuckling my pants and he slid them off.

"I want to taste you." He whispered over my lips. He pulled my t shirt up revealing I didn't have a bra on because I rushed out the house. He kissed my hardened nipple and it made me squeeze my thighs. I gasped and pulled the soft comforter under me.

He continued to kiss down to my belly button and he finally made it to my other lips. He opened my lips and placed his tongue in between them. He traced around my pearl and then his tongue finally kissed and sucked on it. I held his head trying not to scream. My short sharp breathes escaped my mouth.

"C-chris." Was all I made out. He placed his hand on my breast as he kissed and sucked my pearl and my back arched as I felt my climax arising.

"You like that don't you?" He lifted up his head to say but I pushed it back down not waiting hin to stop.

I went even faster and harder as I came and I let out a loud yell and my body convulsed declining from my orgasm.

I laid there feeling all of my energy stripped away. I felt Chris get up and he returned with a warm towel and he cleaned my juices off my thighs and elsewhere. He pulled my panties back on and he kissed my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too Chris."

"So. You going to this party with me right?" He said picking his shirt off the bed.

"Wait what? No. I don't own any dresses besides my prom dress and thats yellow." I sar up quickly from a rush of frustration.

"I can buy you one." He said pecking me on my lips.

"What? No why would you waste your money like that." I said folding my arms.

"Any money I spend on you is never a waste of money." He blatanly said. He pecked me on my lips. "Plus you owe me. I just gave you two amazing orgasms in the past two days." He smirked and I tried to hit his leg but missed.

"Okay but I didn't ask for them!" I pouted.

"You literally pushed my head down in your p*ssy."

"Well you shouldn't have been taking" I snapped back. I tried to hold in my laugh but we both burts into laughter.

"Bri come on for me?" His puppy dog eyes got me.

"Okay but I need some spanx, my hair done, makeup, shoes." I said thinking of what my best friend would make me wear.

"No problem, let me grab my jacket and extra credit card I left and we can go."

"Okay." He pecked my lips and disappeared around the corner. I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I'm only doing it for him.

☆ Heyyy y'all another update! I'm trying to do my best to get more out. Let me know what y'all think and thanks for reading! Ignore mistake☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 243 27
Has anyone ever been so hurt in the past that they figured it's best for them to give up on love. And has someone ever thought they would never find...
211K 9.8K 51
When Christelle, a plus-sized girl with zero confidence, gets the opportunity to move out with her older brother (who's a model) and escape a home sh...
95.7K 2.6K 19
This story features a teenage girl called Ashley who is really insecure and doesn't feel that she fits in. She has the support of everyone around her...
475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...