𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓...

De Kyung_Wan_Robin

Winner of LGBTQIN & FanfictionIN Contest (2019) [⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ***********************************... Mais

Introduction
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE*
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN*
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE - The new beginning
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE*
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE***
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX***
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
HUNDRED
ONE HUNDRED & ONE
ONE HUNDRED & TWO***
ONE HUNDRED & THREE
ONE HUNDRED & FOUR
ONE HUNDRED & FIVE
ONE HUNDRED & SIX
ONE HUNDRED & SEVEN
ONE HUNDRED & EIGHT
ONE HUNDRED & NINE
ONE HUNDRED & TEN
ONE HUNDRED & ELEVEN
Final
NEW/OTHER BOOKS

SEVENTY ONE

911 52 8
De Kyung_Wan_Robin

"TzuYu, why are you not picking my calls." Rose said barging in without knocking. Both NaYeon and JeongYeon looked at her with a shocking expression. NaYeon let go of her cheeks and JeongYeon cleared her throat.

"Oh Unnie, where is TzuYu? And you have a visiter." Rose said and bowed a little. NaYeon did the same.

"Ah, TzuYu is not here. She went home with my brother." NaYeon said and JeongYeon looked at her in disbelief that NaYeon quickly noticed.

"Oh okay. I'm ChaeYoung."

"ChaeYoung-ah? You don't look same. You're grown up kid just in two years." NaYeon said matching their height with a amuse look.

"No, you misunderstood. I'm Park ChaeYoung, JeongYeon un..."

"Girlfriend. My girlfriend" JeongYeon said cutting off her words. Both NaYeon and Rose looked at her.

"What? Aren't you my girlfriend?" JeongYeon asked Rose while signalling to NaYeon.

"Aha, yeah. I'm her girlfriend." Rose said with a smile to NaYeon and gave JeongYeon 'you better explain me later' look. JeongYeon nodded and then turned to NaYeon who was looking at Rose in disbelief.

"Oh, so you're her girlfriend. I see. Well nice to meet you and by the way I'm JeongYeon's wife, NaYeon" She said with a smirk looking at JeongYeon.

"Eh? NaYeon, the one she was...."

"Why are you here?" JeongYeon said cutting her words again.

"Oh...I wanted to ask TzuYu if I should buy the grocery for the restaurant this month." Rose said rubbing her nape.

"This hour, huh? Stop lying." JeongYeon said. Rose looked away and smiled.

"Rosie-ah, what's the matter?"

"It's a personal talk with TzuYu and I'll only tell her. Good night." Rose said waving at them.

"You better not go home this hour." JeongYeon said stopping her.

"I have someone to pick me, don't worry." She said and left the room. JeongYeon sighed and then looked at NaYeon who was giggling.

"What's so funny?" JeongYeon asked frowning. NaYeon bit her lower lip and looked at the door.

"She's really your girlfriend? She looks so damn. I mean..."

"Don't you dare to check out my cousin."

"There you go liar. I know you were lying." NaYeon said poking on her chest with her finger while chuckling.

"Whatever." JeongYeon brushed her hand and went back to her bed but NaYeon grabbed her arm. JeongYeon didn't bother to turn to her.

"You're hiding something. Right? Please tell me" NaYeon said leaning her head on her shoulder.

"JeongYeon'ah, please don't hide something like what I did before. I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't and now I regret it the most."

"Your father threatened to kill me and my sisters." JeongYeon uttered removing NaYeon's head from her shoulder. NaYeon gasped and clenched her jaw.

"What he did? And why? We didn't meet though." NaYeon asked but JeongYeon didn't replied and sat on the bed.

"JeongYeon-ah. Please." NaYeon whined then JeongYeon patted the empty space on the bad telling her to sit there and NaYeon quckly obeyed. JeongYeon couldn't resist NaYeon because she was her weakness.

"I lied to my family that I was going for a w-work with TaecYeon Oppa but I went to talk to your dad a year ago about us. You were still in US. He said you broke up with me the day I left you t-there and don't want to see my face b-because I was the one who left you first."

"But it's not true."

"I know it was not true and I insisted to meet you. TaecYeon Oppa even h-helped me with my passport. I didn't tell anyone that I was going US with him just to meet you. I don't know how did he know about that. He blocked my passport with some r-reasons and I didn't get to enter in the plane." JeongYeon said and sighed.

She then looked at NaYeon who was just listening to her lowering her head that caused JeongYeon to continue.

"I came back to TaecYeon Oppa's office.

Flashback...

TaecYeon pushed the door of his office room and gestured JeongYeon to go first.

As they entered in his office, they were welcomed by NaYeon's father. He smiled looking at them. JeongYeon stopped and clenched her fists.

"I know you want to punch me but I'm doing this for your better." Mr Kim said while chuckling.

"What's the better you're doing in their life? Uncle, isn't it simple to understand that they love each other?" TaecYeon said.

"Love? You say it is love? Love is the thing that is made for a man and woman. Not for you gays." He said pointing at JeongYeon.

"Love has no gender Mr Kim." JeongYeon shouted.

"For me, it has. So, stay away from her or I'll kill you." Mr Kim said and walked toward the door but JeongYeon stood in front of her.

"I'll never leave her. Never, you heard that?"

"Of course, I heard that. Now it's time for you to hear me. I won't kill you but I can't guarantee your sisters' life." He whispered the last line giving her a fuming look. He then walked out of the room.

TaecYeon went to her and asked what he said. JeongYeon just shook her head and walked out too. Tear escaped from her eyes. She quickly wiped it and pressed the elevator button.

TaecYeon followed her inside it. He tried to ask but JeongYeon was too stubborn. She then walked out quickly when they reached on the ground floor.

TaecYeon called her because she was not going in the parking lot. She was messed in her mind with her feelings. She walked toward the road. TaecYeon shouted but it was too late. A bike in full speed hit JeongYeon and drove offf without helping her.

Flashback end...

That's what happened a year ago. I don't want my sisters to get hurt."

"That's why you were behaving like this?" NaYeon asked. JeongYeon looked at her and closed her eyes breathing deeply. She sighed and laid back on her bed. NaYeon shook her head and laid on her body using it as her bed.

"You don't eat properly, huh? You're not heavy." JeongYeon said wrapping her arm around her waist.

"I'm still the same." NaYeon said looking up to her. She adjusted her body and now she was on the top of JeongYeon.

"How far we can go? I don't want to hurt anyone, but still I end up hurting everyone. I hurt you, me, Yu Ju, Momo and my little cub too." JeongYeon said stroking NaYeon's hair.

"What happened to our cub this time?"

"She's in love with that girl. Sana's friend. I parted everyone. I'm not a good sister."

"You're good jeong. You're the best sister. Just situation was not in our hands."

"You hate me?" JeongYeon calmly asked as she sat on the bed with NaYeon in her lap. NaYeon shook her head and hugged her wrapping her arms around her nape.

"I'll never hate you pabo." NaYeon said and faced her. JeongYeon smiled and rested her head on NaYeon's chest.

"I want to steal you from everyone. I want to have you with me forever." She said in her husky voice.

"I'm not gonna leave you. I'll fight with everyone just to be with you." NaYeon said patting her head.

"They know that you're here?" JeongYeon asked facing her. NaYeon shook her head. JeongYeon's brows twitched and she broke the hug.

"What if they know that you're here?" JeongYeon asked. She was afraid for NaYeon and her sisters.

"Nothing gonna happen jagi. Let's forget it for now." NaYeon said and kissed her forehead. JeongYeon caught off guard with her touch on her forehead.

"I love you." NaYeon said resting her forehead on JeongYeon's. JeongYeon smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." She answered with a cheeky smile. NaYeon gently pushed her down on the bed smirking. She leaned closer to her.

"The one that makes me smile is only you. If you only know how much I missed you jeong." She whispred in her ear. JeongYeon hugged her tightly feeling shiver in her body.

"Let's sleep now. You need rest too." JeongYeon mumbled and soon they drifted to their dreamland.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote & comment your review about the new beginning of this story...🙂

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

19.6K 1.1K 19
****************** "If you like someone, you should fight for it honestly." ****************** "She's your friend, not your property and one more thi...
102K 5.2K 73
it took her only one dance to own my heart, but it took me an eternity to convince myself we were never going to happen. Γ—Γ—Γ— Date started: July 3, 20...
85.6K 3.1K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
10.6K 668 56
"When will I fall in love with the person who actually loves me back?" __________________________________________________ "No! I did everything for y...