𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓...

Per Kyung_Wan_Robin

Winner of LGBTQIN & FanfictionIN Contest (2019) [⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ***********************************... Més

Introduction
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE*
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN*
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE - The new beginning
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE*
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE***
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX***
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
HUNDRED
ONE HUNDRED & ONE
ONE HUNDRED & TWO***
ONE HUNDRED & THREE
ONE HUNDRED & FOUR
ONE HUNDRED & FIVE
ONE HUNDRED & SIX
ONE HUNDRED & SEVEN
ONE HUNDRED & EIGHT
ONE HUNDRED & NINE
ONE HUNDRED & TEN
ONE HUNDRED & ELEVEN
Final
NEW/OTHER BOOKS

THIRTY NINE

969 47 3
Per Kyung_Wan_Robin

DaHyun's pov

I woke up with a pain in my head. It was so painful, I massaged my head and looked for ChaeYoung but she was not there.

"ChaeYoung-ah?" I called her.

"10 minutes Unnie." She shouted inside the bathroom.

I lay down again because my head was aching so hard. I got up and searched in the drawer for pain killer but there was nothing.

"Chaeng, where's pain killers?"

"I don't know. Ask Yu Ju."

I went in TzuYu's room. I knocked the door but no one responded. I sighed and and went to Momo Unnie's room hoping she had some painkillers. I knocked the door and after few minutes TzuYu opened the door rubbing her eyes.

"You slept here?" I asked her.

"Yes, JeongYeon Unnie is sleeping there in NaYeon Unnie's room."

"Oh, do you pain killers?"

"Yes, come with me." She said yawning. I followed her to her room.

"What happened, are you okay?" She asked handing me the set of painkillers.

"Yes, just my head is aching so much." I said pressing my head.

"You can take a leave if you want."

"I'm thinking that, too."

"Okay I'll inform the teacher. We still have time. I'm going to take a shower Unnie." She said and went inside the bathroom after grabbing her clothes. I nodded then went back to my room.

ChaeYoung came after few minutes. I was laying on the bed covering myself with the blanket.

"Unnie, your turn." She said shaking my body.

"I'm not going today."

"Waeyo? Are you sick?" She said checking my forehead.

"You don't have fever."

"My head is hurting. I want to rest today."

"Oh, but you need to wash up. Come on get up." She pulled me from the bed. I shook my head and went inside the bathroom.

After cleaning myself I went downstairs for our breakfast. I came back again in my room after finishing my food and slammed myself on the bed. I closed my eyes and soon drifted to sleep.

______________________________________

I woke up hearing the knock on the door. I went to open the door. It was JeongYeon Unnie.

"How are you feeling now?" JeongYeon Unnie said checking my forehead.

"It was just a headache. I'm fine Unnie." I said hugging her.

"Can we talk?" She said without stuttering straight to the point means she was serious. I nodded and she came inside the room. She sat on the bed and patted the empty space. I sat beside her.

"What's going on between you and Sana? Why did you break up with her?" There she went again. I knew it. I knew it, she gonna talk about her.

"Unnie let's talk about something else."

"No, tell me what your problem is?" She raised her voice. I flinched.

"Unnie, relax."

"DaHyun please don't hide your p-problems to me. You love Appa, right?" She asked cupping my cheek. I nodded lowering my head.

"Her parents...her mom...doesn't want her to date a girl."

"Her mom said to you?" She sat making me face her.

"Yes, I met her one day, before your accident. She asked me about Sana that if she's dating someone. She even said she don't mind if she dates any boy but she doesn't want her to date any girl. This is all about her family respect and her future."

"So, you told her about your relationship? What she did then?"

"I didn't tell her about me but I promised her if Sana will date any girl, I'll inform her."

"And that's why you broke up without telling her the real reason? What about her. Aren't you hurting her?"

"I'm hurting her but I'm hurting myself too. I wanna run away with her from everything. Unnie, can't we leave this country? I'll take her with us."

"Sure, don't hurt youself, just study hard and make a lot of money then we'll steal Sana from her family and will run away from this country." She giggled patting my head.

"What about NaYeon Unnie?" I teased her.

"What about her?" She crossed her brows.

"Why did you sleep with her? Did TzuYu left you alone in the room?" I raised my brows.

"Not her, I left her alone. I wanted to sleep with her."

"Why?" I smirked.

"Because I-I like to sleep with her and s-she even said I can sleep with her."

"Do you like her?" I smirked again.

"What are you talking about? Let's go, it's lunch time." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Unnie, are you blushing? I can see, first you bought an EXPENSIVE ring for her then made her your date then sleep over, huh?"

"You're nagging, dubu."

"I'm not nagging, It's fact." I said following her to down stairs.

"Arraso, keep quiet now." She hushed me when we reached to the dining table. I made a sign of zipping my mouth. I sat beside her still smirking. She shook her head and looked away.

The maid served our food and we started dig in. I wiped Unnies mouth with tissues because she always eats like a little kid.

"That's my kid." She said patting my head.

"Unnie?"

"Nae? You want s-something."

"Can we call you Appa again?"

"Who gonna stop you?" She frowned.

"No one can stop me." We bumped our fists.

"Where's aunty?" I asked the maid.

"She's in her room."

"Why? She ate her lunch?" Unnie asked.

"She came in the morning and she was so tired so she's sleeping now. I sent her lunch in her room." The maid said and we nodded. We finished our food silently and went to our room then Unnie approached me.

"Let's play video games." She said excitedly.

"But we don't have any."

"Bunny has a lot. Let's go."

"But it is bad manners using someone's think without their permission." I said shaking my head.

"But she's my wif..." She stopped what she was saying.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, let's ask for her p-permission."

"But she would be busy."

"Try it once." She said so I called NaYeon Unnie and put it on speaker. After four rings she picked it up.

"Nae DaHyun-ah."

"Bunny, it's me." Unnie answered before I could do.

"Oh, my hubby, I missed you so much." JeongYeon Unnie facepalmed. Her face turned red. I grinned looking at her. 'Hubby, huh?'

"Hello, jagi are you there?" NaYeon Unnie asked her but Unnie was just looking at the phone while smiling in embarrassment.

"NaYeon Unnie, Unnie wanted to ask if we can use your video games?" I answered this time.

"DaHyun?" She exclaimed. I know she was in shock.

"Yes, it's me."

"Where is jeong?"

"Your hubby is still in shock." I giggled.

"Yah DaHyun, forget what I said and give her the phone."

"You can say what you want, its on speaker."

"Yah, turn off the speaker and give it to her." I looked at Unnie and she turned off the speaker.

"I'm l-listning."

"No."

"Yes, with DaHyun."

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Why?" She said pouting.

"Okay take care." She said nodding. She then turned back and whispered something on the phone. She ended the call and returned the phone.

"What was that?" I asked with a smirk.

"What?"

"Let me hear it." I opened the call voice recorder and played it.

"Yah, stop it." She tried snatching the phone from me but I hid it in my arms.

"No, let me hear it once."

"It's not fair." She grabbed my arms.

"Everything is fair."

"Yah..." She whined.

"Just this time." I made a peace sign and played it again. She stopped snatching and leaned to the wall looking at the phone.

"Nae DaHyun-ah."

"Bunny, it's me."

"Oh, my hubby, I missed you so much."

"Hello, jagi are you there?" I looked at Unnie who was playing with fingers.

"NaYeon Unnie, Unnie wanted to ask if we can use your video games?"

"DaHyun?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Where is jeong?"

"Your hubby is still in shock." I looked at her again. She was looking away showing that nothing happened.

"Yah DaHyun, forget what I said and give her the phone."

"You can say what you want, its on speaker."

"Yah, turn off the speaker and give it to her."

"I'm l-listning."

"Still on speaker?"

"No."

"Okay you wanted to play video game?"

"Yes, with DaHyun."

"Okay you can play that in my room."

"Thank you."

"Enjoy hubby and one more thing, I'll be late today so don't wait for me."

"Why?"

"A friend's birthday bash. My friends will be there too."

"Okay take care."

"Babe, at least say saranghae to your wife." I looked at Unnie in shock.

"Wife, huh?" I said and she was still pretending like nothing happened.

"Saranghaeyo."

"Saranghaeyo hubby." The audio went off and now I looked at Unnie with my crossed arms.

"So, care to share?" I asked after clearing my throat.

"You don't need to know." She waved walking back to NaYeon Unnie's room.

"But it's not fair. At least tell me what's going on between you two." I said following her.

"Dubu, we should play now."

"I won't until you tell me." I followed her in the room and closed the door. She sighed and sat on her bed.

"What you want to k-know?"

"Are you two...?"

"Dating."

"What? When? How? Who proposed first? And you're already married?" I exclaimed sitting beside her.

"Yah, slow down. A week ago, I asked her."

"And she said yes?" I asked in awe and she nodded smiling ear to ear.

"Wow, you're great Unnie you know."

"I know you know." She giggled and we bumped our fists.

"Well what's that hubby, wife thingy?"

"Umm...you know I gifted her a ring. I got a m-matching for me too. We exchanged our rings so that's how we...you know."

"You didn't invite me in your wedding." I wiped my fake tears. She slapped my arm and got up from the bed. She then setted the the gadget and we took our controllers.

"I'm gonna beat you man." I said taking the controller.

"I'm your dad dude." She said and we both giggled.

______________________________________

We played for almost two hours. Our fight was going equal. I heard ChaeYoung calling my name. I went to open the door.

"We're here." I waved at her.

"What are you guys doing there?" TzuYu asked.

"Playing games. Yu Ju let's play." JeongYeon Unnie said behind me.

"No, I don't like games."

"Waeyo?" Momo Unnie asked TzuYu.

"She's a scared cat." I said and laughed along with ChaeYoung.

"What do you mean?" Momo Unnie asked in confusion.

"Once she touched a wire with current running in it and after that she hates wired things." ChaeYoung explained.

"But she's still strong." She said patting her head.

"Did you guys ask for Unnie's permission?" ChaeYoung asked.

"Oh, you mean NaYeon Unnie, huh?" I looked at JeongYeon Unnie with a smirk.

"What? She said yes. Please not now" JeongYeon Unnie said mumbling the last words.

"I'm tired now. I'm going to take shower." I excused myself.

"Hurry up, I want too." ChaeYoung said following me.

"No, I need one hour." I teased.

"Yah..." She whined. I took my clothes and towel and went inside the bathroom. 'What about you Sana? I'm coming to steal you. Will you wait for me just a little bit?'

To be continued...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

stay with me ; saida Per mari

Literatura romΓ ntica

54.7K 2K 25
sana, the IT girl meets Dahyun, the new girl. they slowly fall in love but then it gets a little rocky along the way. what happens when someone who c...
60.9K 2.4K 17
*********************** "You're really pretty you know." "How many times you'll say that?" "Till my last breath." *********************** "Let me go...
202K 14.2K 51
[ COMPLETE ] { HISTORIC AU | BOOK 1 } ______________________________________ This book won 3rd prize in the 'Red Petals' Award. _____________________...
77.3K 2.9K 29
************************* "I'll give you the money. Come with me." "I can't trust you." "For once, trust me. I'm saving you from ruining your life." ...