The Billionaire's OBSESSION (...

By banawolkaye

"I'll never let you get away like you did once." ----Ares Kings *********************************************... More

Author's Note:
Introduction
Chapter 1: First day of School
Chapter 2: First sight of the room
Chapter 3: First talk in forever
Chapter 4: First to ask
Chapter 5: Romance: The Teaser
Chapter 6: Romance: Teased
Chapter 7: Romance: Threath
Chapter 8: Romance: Obsession
Chapter 9: Romance: Father
Chapter 10: Romance: The Call
Chapter 11: Romance: Mall
Chapter 12: Romance
Chapter 13: Romance
Chapter 14: Romance
Chapter 15: Romance
Chapter 16: Romance
Chapter 17: Romance-Obsession
Chapter 18: Status: Married
Chapter 19: Status: Married
Chapter 20: Status: Married
Chapter 21: Back to School
Chapter 22: Art of Interruption
Chapter 23: ANNIVERSARY!
Chapter 24: The Sports Fest
Chapter 25: A Perfect Game
Chapter 26: Cramps, Injure, and Prizes
Chapter 27: I love you's and Leeches
Chapter 28: Injured Husband
Chapter 29: Woman called Wife
Chapter 31: Secret
Chapter 32: 'SELENA a.k.a. BITCH'
A/n
Chapter 33: The Gun
Chapter 34: ARES'S POV
Chapter 35: Only Child
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER: ALICE KINGS

Chapter 30: Furious Billionaire

18.6K 636 64
By banawolkaye

Anna Wilson-Kings's PoV

"Sir, I can't do the Mama Mary act. Please choose other female teachers." I pleaded Mr. Gray after the finished meeting. I instantly don't know the heist he's into.

"Why? Don't you like the role?" Mr. Gray turned his gaze at me with a pleading set of eyes. I suddenly want to change my mind.

"No, it's just that... uhm..." I'm lost for words. Think, think...

"I'm not going to force you but you are the only one I know who can make it right. I promised Fr. Noli that he can watch the best actresses slash teacher in the campus." He looks like he's wanting to kneel on the floor to please me but I was just thinking about my husband. He hates it when I go to role plays where my role is married. He hates it when I act like a wife to other men. He hates it...

"What about Ms. Verna?" I asked in delight when I remembered my sweet friend.

"She's a shy-type of person. I doubt if she can make it. She also said no when I asked her." He assured, looking at his finger nails.

"Sir, I just wondered. Franklin University is a Catholic School but Franklin is not a Catholic name. Why?" I asked in curiousity all of a sudden.

"Didn't you learn that in history?" I shook my head. "Well, There is this Saint where the school's name gotten from but there is this man named Franklin who changed the name to his when he saved a student from suicude. I didn't know the next history but that's what I heard." He shrugged. "Well, back to the Mama Mary role..."

"How about the other teachers?" I asked stubbornly but nicely. My wondering mind drifted off. I was almost scratching my head in having a double mind. I cannot think or figure out what I like.

"Let's cut the conversation here Ms. Wilson, please? I saw each and every of their talents. And yours too. You can make it the best. We only want the best act for the role. Even Professor Miriam picked you. Please Ms. Wilson." I see how his two hands fold together. "It'll be only an act. And it's a holy play. Are you not giving your acting talent to show how you love our God?" He asked, that made me go embarrassed.

He has a point. Okay, deep breath. Then I'll be doing it. It's not bad, right? Performing a holy scene and it is for God also okay. Wooh! I'll do it but only once.

"Okay Mr. Gray. I'll do it but please, just this once. I just don't fit the role." I stated, making his smile wider.

"Thank you Ms. Wilson! Thank you so, so much! I owe you one big time. Now, please start the practice. The grand presentation will be two weeks from now..." he stated and left me with a hanging mouth.

Three weeks from now will also be the CEOship-party of Ares.

****************************

The Christmas Presentation

This is it. The presentation. Having myself ready with the play, I couldn't help it but to feel guilt for just telling Ares about it last night.

He was furious to know that I haven't told him about it for the last two weeks but it's for the best. Later on last night, he agreed but in one condition: it's a play. No touching or any kissing scene. Ha! No parts of the story is like that.

I held my thick clothes on my whole body and some realistic make-ups for being Mama Mary. I was wholly ready for the play.

I was fixing myself behind the stage of Franklin gymnasium when I heard some murmurs somewhere. Other supporting actresses were also fixing themselves loudly that I couldn't clearly hear the murmurs. Well, I didn't bother so much to hear those person so much since I couldn't see them through the curtains. So never mind.

Sooner, the emcee of the day already spoke through the microphone.

"Today, ladies and gentlemen. We are here to witness how Jesus was born. Though we are already in a college stage, we still make use of this time to show you how the savior came into this world to..." the emcee kept on talking and talking. I sneak a a peek to the audience.

Oh my goody goody, there were almost thousands of students watching. I didn't know that there are lots of students who still want to watch.

I gulp to see Ares at the second column of the seats with an unreadable look on his face. He was between Harley and Blake on the seats. Oh I forgot! Drake is the stage director. He turns on the lights if needed or closes the curtain. Even showering snow flakes is his role. I nearly want to laugh at his bored handmades.

But have you felt some undefined negative feelings before? Because for me, looking at my husband, I felt this like a bad idea. Accepting the role without telling my husband is a bad idea. I don't know why but I felt the play is so wrong infront of my husband. I think it's better if he don't watch but I think I'm being rude. He's a student and he has the right to watch.

Okay, deep breath. Deep breath. I'll just do the play, no flirting with any male.

As I fixed myself, Francis came with a jewish cloth all over his body with a saw and a hummer on his hands. Oh, nearly forgotten. Joseph is a carpenter.

"Then, let's witness how our savior appeared in this world to save us..." then the emcee drifted off. After a round of applause from the audience, the stage color and lights changes, a signal that the play has started.

I was listening to the story teller and I made way to the stage which is still covered with a curtain. I took one last deep breath.

Just remember what we practiced. Just remember what we practiced for the whole two weeks.

"There is this woman of God. Her name is Mary..." the story teller directly stated on her microphone. The curtains opened, revealing me to the audience while I was brooming on the stage. There were claps and whistles from some students.

"While roaming around, an angel appeared to her saying..."

"The holy spirit will concieve you and there will be a child in your womb..." the female voice changed with the story teller.

Another female voice was talking as my voice. "Me? A child? But, I'm not married with Joseph."

"Your womb will bear the prince of peace who will save the world..." the angel replied. I was already having a great time in the play.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus." The voice recited.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen." I'm not a catholic but I don't know what I'm saying. Well, it's a prayer and I have to respect it.

The show goes on and on and the scene about Mama Mary's pregnancy came. Francis was holding me in a very tight way on my waist while knocking on the doors of the jew people. I was getting curious about Ares reaction.

When we set on a pile of hay where I gave birth in the role, Francis as Joseph and me as Mary were like couples who has a new born child. I'm just frowning at Francis who's holding my hands in the process. Wait Francis! We didn't practiced this last time.

I stole a look from Ares when it's already the scene of the three Kings for their gifts to the borned savior.

I gulp to see Ares having furious daggers towards the stage. Blake and Harley were holding him, calming him the best way possible. I felt my heart beats getting faster in the process.

The play is almost over and we are to carry our baby towards a temple when Francis suddenly kissed me!

Kissed me on the lips.

I was left stunned and didn't move for a minute. He kissed me lightly on my lips, stunning me.

I don't recall that kissing part on the scene Francis!

I heard cheers and screams from the audience. I was shocked with Francis.

Damn, I turned a little towards Ares direction to see him standing up, hands were turned into fist. I can feel his fury and his anger.

I quickly acted like awkward with the scene and continued the play. I glared at Francis who wrapped his arms on my shoulder. I was getting worried already.

Deep inside, I was beyond furious Francis. How could he possibly add some scenes that we didn't practice? Ares please...

Until the play is over and we bow as the curtains closed themselves. I rushed at the back stage and stripped my jewish clothes. I quickly get in the parking lot to see my husband. I was turning heads around to spot Francis but I don't see any.

But in the parking lot, I heard grunts and beatings. Like someone is getting beaten badly. I started advancing towards Ares's Bugatti Veyron, his newest car.

But to see something drastically bad. There were Ares, Harley and the twins punching Francis endlessly. Blood was dripping from Francis orifices.

"Ares stop!" I yelled but they didn't listen to me. Not even a head was turned to me. I was already running towards them when they lift the unconscious Francis towards Harley's car. They dumped Francis at the back of the car.

Though Francis did something like non-sense on the stage, he doesn't deserve to be treated like that. But I'm getting really worried about Ares. I hope they don't do something on Francis.

I just need to wait for a punishment at home.

Without waiting for me, they entered their cars and drove away without turning heads to me.

It's all my fault.

****

I went home quickly. Getting out of the car, I quickly get my keys and pinned them on the door.

"Ares!" I called when I opened the wooden door. But instead of a response, I recieve nothing. "Ares, are you there?" I called once more.

But nothing. I rounded the house for like an hour but no one's home.

Please don't tell me Ares left me because of some stupid kiss. No please. I had to explain everything to him.

"Rexie, where is Ares?" I asked at the assassin in the car when I got out of the house without any luck.

She just handed me a tiny white envelope. I frowning at her. She looks away in instant. Taking a deep breath before opening the envelope. I gasps in horror to see a hand written letter in blood.

'You'll no longer see that bastard. Just disposing garbage between us. YOU ARE MINE. But you had broken my heart so much baby' ---your furious billionaire "A"

I don't know how to react with the letter that was clearly from Ares. Hairs on my nape stood up with no time.

Thinking overtime, I felt everything around turned to darkness. I lastly felt Rexie holding me, shaking me.

****

I gained consciousness at a white, light place. I felt like I'm in peace here.

"Hello Mrs. Kings, how are you?" A female doctor asked very lightly and nicely. Who's she that she knows me as a Mrs. Kings?

"Uhm... water..." I called since my throat felt so dry.

She handed me a glass of water. "I'm Dr. Kabrera. The private doctor of the Kings family for years." She introduced as I finished the water.

I slowly placed the empty glass on the bedside table.

"Why am I here, Dr. Kabrera?" I asked with a frown.

"Well, you need a check-up when you passed out. One of Ares Kings spy brought you here..." she's stating about Rexie. "I was actually wondering where is your husband for an announcement..."

I frowned at her. "What do you mean?"

"Oh! You are just seven weeks pregnant, darling..." she held on a paper, writing on it.

Her announcement shocked my appearance. Like... huh?

*****

Hello readers!😁

I'll be ending the story soon. Five more chapters to go before Roberto's story!

I want to thank all of you for the love, support and the follow. I really appreciate you guys. Though your comments inspires me, I'm sorry because I don't have the time to reply, because I don't know what to reply haha!

Please support ROBERTO'S STORY!

I'm excited to it but I'm also sadly ending this one very soon. Ares story is not what you think. There are more challenges in his life and I'm sure all of us can't wait to see how he pass them.

I love you guys! I hope to see you at THE BILLIONAIRE'S WIDOW!

----banawolkaye

Ps. Can someone make a cover for The Billionaire's widow? I want a good one. As an exchange, I'll dedicate the first chapter to you. A realistic cover or a cover that fits the title. Remember, there should be a red color on the cover.

Pss. Red is the color of the mighty series!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34K 36
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž & ๐’๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. 'No, you listen, Mae, When I said you were mine, I meant it... You got NO say when it co...
6.2K 89 30
"Why have you been avoiding me Ares?" she said and our gazes locked i couldn't look anywhere else. It was like she was the center of my universe it f...
71.7K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
Endless obsession By L.A.G.

Mystery / Thriller

155K 4.7K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...