Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 149•

7K 353 371
By camrenkordied

"Oh lord, I am too pregnant for this." Camila mumbled with a bright laugh and held onto my neck as we swayed to the music.

The venue was lit up and beautiful we had yet to cut the cake, it gave us both anxiety because it was that fucking gorgeous. It had two different sides and we had both. I could make out the crowd around us, watching us dance to our song. I could see Amber and Ash talking animatedly while Macy and Erica were eating away at their plates. Natalie had taken a walk with Daniel since apparently to her they've been having differences.

Sinu and my mom were watching us with tear filled eyes while Sofia and my sister were recording us. Then I witnessed Alejandro speaking with Shawn with his hand on his shoulder while he stopped him from having another drink. Camila's head rested against my shoulder and I made sure Adrianna was okay when I looked over towards the Kardashian table.

She was perfect.

Damn, everyone here was just so damn perfect if I could marry her again and again I would.

"I'm at my damn peak." I joked and she looked up at me with a giggle.

"I married you?! Like, me? Who?!" I chuckled again when she started to laugh and she playfully swayed us faster.

"You're the only one I'd ever love." Her eyes were only on me and my heart was clenching.

"Before we go tonight... we have to do one thing." I remembered and she hummed in confusion.

"We gotta head to this diner I used to work at." I smirked to myself and she nodded with a smile.

"Oooh diner baby! How was working there?"

"It was trash." I simply spoke and she laughed deeply causing a few people to look our way again.

"I pray that Adrianna will never have to go through that and work as waitress a day in her life." I grimaced as I pulled her closer to me feeling all of her belly now.

"Oh, are you kickin'? You like the song?" I joked as I leaned down a bit and Camila laughed again.

"Straight up jammin' in there aren't you?" I laughed again with Camila and I grabbed her hands before slowly twirling her around.

"Gonna come out with jazz hands headass." I joked again causing Camila to deeply giggle as I heard a childlike laugh.

We looked towards the sound and saw Adrianna running up to us as stable as she could. Her chubby legs moving as fast as she could take herself. I let Camila go just to catch her when she jumped and propped her up on my shoulders.

"Hold on now." I ordered her and she practically just leaned over my head and cradled my head with her whole body.

Camila threw her head back and laughed at the scene as Adrianna's hands covered my eyes.

"Forehead Adri." I ordered her to hold onto my forehead and she whined lightly.

"Forehead, baby, mama can't see." Camila giggled as she helped Nova slide her hands up slightly.

"Sorry, mama." She breathed out and I smiled at the sound.

"It's alright my lil jelly bean."

The song had ended and we playfully waltzed around without a beat causing the crowd to giggle. Adrianna's hands anxiously went back to covering my eyes as she held on for dear life.

"Alright, mariposa." Camila giggled taking her from my shoulders.

We walked off towards the cake when Kylie got onto the mic to get everyone's attention. She was actually a fucking legend for this, it was great.

"How the fuck do you even cut this thing?" Camila chuckled and we laughed while a man stepped up.

"I'll help, if you need?" The man had a French accent and Camila nodded as I looked at the cake in awe.

"Sad that this cake is gonna go to waste." I snorted and she smiled to herself.

Minutes passed and when we were cutting through the layers and laughing through it she shoved it against my mouth. Just for me to do it back to her and we cracked up while the makeup artists took a big gulp of some champagne. I swiped my tongue over my lips and I hummed in approval.

"Now that's hella good." I grabbed a piece and she giggled deeply as we went to go sit for a minute.

I knew her feet were gonna kill her tonight and if they hurt that means she wouldn't be in the mood for anything else. Which fucking sucked because we hadn't been intimate in almost a month. Any time she'd make some sort of sound that resembled the sounds she'd make in bed had me begging for her. I'd do anything to have this go my way tonight.

"Guys, oh my God, guys." Natalie excitedly spoke as she pulled us away with Erica and Amber.

"What?" We laughed and she showed us her left hand.

"What?! No way!" Erica and Camila gasped happily while Amber and I gave each other a knowing look.

"How he gonna propose at Y/N's wedding? Always tryna steal the damn spotlight." Amber joked and I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around Nat.

"Congratulations though baby, I knew it was gonna happen." I gave her a safe smile and rubbed her shoulders.

"I'm gonna need another drink." Erica groaned and pulled Amber away with her while I turned to my wife.

My wife. I could actually fucking say that now without it being bullshit.

"My wife!" I squeaked out and she laughed at my dorkiness.

"God, I love you so much, Y/N." She wrapped her arms around my neck again and kissed me softly.

There was literally nothing that could go wrong tonight. I was on top of the world.

-

Well, that was a lie.

We were just dancing and giggling with one another, that's all that we were doing. Nothing wrong but that's when Adrianna tugged at my leg.

"Mommy potty?" She pointed down at the floor just to see a small puddle underneath Camila.

Her eyes shot to mine in a frantic motion and she quickly lifted her dress to see more trickling down her leg.

"The baby!" We yelled out loudly and suddenly everyone was looking at us.

Then almost immediately I was handed Adrianna while we were rushing out of the venue with a large crowd behind us. They were as worried as we were and I couldn't help but laugh. This was really the day everything just happens all at once.

"Let's have this baby." I sang as I hopped down the stairs while Camila quickly walked towards the car with scared eyes.

She was scared but now I was fucking pumped. My baby was here too! Fuck yes! Maybe it wasn't such a fucked thing. I wouldn't be getting any but at least I'd get a precious baby girl from getting some. Maybe the wedding didn't end like we planned but damn it sure was the best surprise. At least for me it was.

_

"Y/N, chill, this baby isn't gonna come out for a few hours." Dr. Osler tried to calm me down as I was excitedly talking to Camila's belly.

"You gonna have a baby sister, Adrianna!" I yelled happily and Camila leaned back against the bed with closed eyes.

"Y/N, go get us some food from that diner since we couldn't go personally." Camila waved me away and I stood my ground.

"It's like twenty minutes away?" I frowned and she nodded with a smile.

"I trust you to make it back in time." She winked but I shook my head as Sinu chuckled.

"Trust me? Wai- no! You can't trust traffic, okay? I'm not going anywhere." I firmly spoke but she just rolled her eyes.

"Do that monster voice again, she'll stay in for another month." She joked and I realized she was gonna be a month early.

"Oh shit." I whispered and I was losing my damn mind.

"Oh God." Camila closed her eyes knowing I was gonna freak out.

"I-Is she gonna be okay? I mean I read a lot and I mean a lot of pregnancy shit. What's gonna happen to her lungs?! Why can't she just stay in there! Do that baby magic thing you do!" I quickly panicked and my mom got up to walk me outside of the hospital room.

"Okay, relax, Camila can't be stressed right now. Now listen to your wife and go get her some food." My mom softly ordered me and I just anxiously breathed out.

"I'm just scared."

"It's normal to be, just breathe and go get some air. Your sister can keep you company." She rubbed my shoulders and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Go on, I'll call if anything new happens."

I probably didn't have a choice at the moment, I knew when my mom made a choice then it was final. Especially Camila. I didn't wanna stress her out either so I quickly grabbed my sister and walked out. I wanted to do this quick so I didn't have to miss out on anything. Fuck me for suggesting the damn diner.

"It'll be all good sis, relax. For all we know she won't be able to start pushing cause she's crowning. You wouldn't want a cone head baby, am I right?" She laughed and I just looked at her with a frown causing her to stop laughing and looked out the window of the car.

If anything bad happened tonight I wouldn't be able to handle it, I was finally getting everything together! We were fine, I didn't wanna suffer another blow to myself let alone to this relationship. They were now my everything, without them I had no idea what road I'd go down.

Fairly soon we arrived at the familiar diner I used to work at six to seven years ago. I knew the people who used to work with me wouldn't be here. Well... I hope they didn't. I'd feel terrible if Vic still worked here... I then felt that anxiety bubble up. Man, I wonder what happened to her, she was the coolest person here.

I walked into the noisy diner with my sister tagging along and I looked around humbly. I walked up to the small bar across from the booths. I looked down at the menu and noticed nothing has changed and I smiled to myself. It was like nothing changed, like I was sixteen again.

"Hi! I'm Diane, could I start you two off with something to drink?" A beach blonde girl spoke with a bright smile and I was kinda bummed out it wasn't Vic.

"Could we get everything to go?" I asked before ordering and she nodded.

I then ordered what I wanted all together along with what Camila may have wanted. I slipped out my card as I anxiously tapped it against the counter. My foot tapping as I waited impatiently, "Maybe I need to call, maybe she's in labor-"

"Shut up, mom would've called. You're fine." She looked at the menu to look for what she wanted personally.

"Yeah, yeah, sure..." I nodded as I leaned against the counter, "But what if they lost their phone-"

"Y/N." She deadpanned but right when she said my name someone else called it.

"Y/N? Holy shit man, it's you." I heard a guys voice and I turned my body to see a familiar blonde haired guy.

This fucking piece of shit.

"Long time no see buddy! What's it been? Six years? Seven?" He laughed and came up to me as I looked him up and down with nothing but disgust on my face.

"Ryan." I seethed to myself and I clenched my jaw as I forced out a smile.

"Hi." I nodded and he just happily shook his head.

"You're fucking everywhere my guy! You're a legend! I personally got out of the sport career... I'm a model now." He flashed me a white smile and I just wanted to punch him now as much as I wanted to punch him six years ago.

He quickly caught onto the demise in my eyes and his shoulders slouched a bit, "Oh, come on, it's been forever. We can get past our baby high school feud right?" He patted my arm with a small smile and I looked at him as if he were on crack.

"I'm sorry, but what? Baby feud? Did you forget what you literally did- you know what? It doesn't matter, I just got married tonight and my wife is gonna have a baby-"

"Aw that's awesome, congratulations on you and Erica!"

"Are you on drugs?" I quickly asked him as I frowned at him.

"She cheated on her with you? Lord." My sister suddenly spoke up no fucks given and laughed.

That's when his eyes widened causing me to shake my head as I received my drink in a styrofoam cup.

"Oh... no, hey, wait." He softly touched my shoulder and it was as if he was racking up the words to say to me, "It wasn't like that, Y/NN-"

"Go fuck yourself." I laughed deeply as I turned back around but he wouldn't walk away.

"No, I really can't believe she never told you." He then spoke while my ears perked up.

"Never told me what?" I sneered and he backed down away from me as his hands rose up in defense.

"Look, I know I was an asshole back in high school but I had a lot of shit on my shoulders back then."

I turned to him to listen to the words that were falling from his lips and he looked into my eyes.

"I never slept with Erica, bro."

"What?"

"We literally kissed once and that was in front of you at that one party. She's the one who told me to tell everyone that we were sleeping with each other. Yo, I'm so sorry if you didn't know any of this. I mean, back then I'd do anything for her so I did. We never did anything to any sort of extent though."

"How the hell did you guys get so close then? Like, literally none of this makes any sense." I became curious as my anger started to bubble up even more.

"Yeah, yeah, I know- May I?" He asked as he pointed to the seat next to me and I nodded with a shrug.

"Look... She was showing up to more and more parties. So, of course I tried to hit on her but one night it got kinda weird. I had gotten a call from my dad and let's just say he's a big fucking dick so I was upstairs by myself... Erica walked in bawling her eyes out and somehow we both just started to talk and she literally dropped the biggest bombshell on me-"

"She was pregnant." I mumbled and he then slightly shook his head.

"She wasn't pregnant, she was crying because she wasn't. That's all she said."

The miscarriage.

"Then she just started to make up a plan saying that she needed to break your heart so you wouldn't go after her again." He shrugged as he let everything out on the table.

"I was the biggest bitch for her so I did what she told me to, it was like a dream come true. I realize now that it was a mistake and she needed some help." He softly admitted and I stared right at a ring of coffee on the counter next to me.

My mind racing with all these thoughts which my sister practically saw since she tensed up. She put a hand on my shoulder as I literally tried to go back into the past. Just to see how blind I was. That means...

"It means I did my job right."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out when you're dead."

"Oh fuck." I whispered to myself and I looked down at my phone to see my screensaver of Camila and Adrianna.

"What'd you do if you don't mind me asking?" Ryan Carter asked me in a soft tone that I would've never recognized from him.

"I loved her too much."

"Y/S/N." I looked at her and she took a deep breath and shook her head.

"It's too late, sis." She whispered and I nodded as I looked back down at the ring.

"I know, I just..."

"Fuck." I whispered after a moment of silence and another moment came up for a much longer period of time.

"What a dumb bitch." I suddenly spoke and they both froze.

"She could've had me, man." I whispered to myself and I clutched onto the counter, "She could've had all of me."

"What a dumb fucking bitch." I huffed angrily and felt the need to punch someone, something.

I don't regret Camila or our love and our story but how in the fuck can Erica just decide to do that! To fucking do something so idiotic and cause herself pain! What the fuck?

"What the fuck!" I clenched my jaw and looked down at my tapping foot.

"I need a breather, here." I gave my sister the car keys and my card.

How can she choose for me like that? How could she fucking do that to me?! Truth came out sooner than she thought, huh? Well... later. I was married now, I had two kids now, and she was still a dumb bitch. I didn't know what to do. There was so much happening. I couldn't settle my damn heart down, I needed to go back. I needed to go back.

"Fuck." I punched the wall outside not caring about the disapproving stares I got.

That dumb fucking princess!

I looked at my watch and didn't think I just went, I ran like I did six years ago. I ran until I couldn't stand on the ground I was balanced on. I ran until I thought I was gonna die and have the heavens take me. Cause I was sure someone was gonna die tonight and it wasn't gonna be anyone of my family.

Thinking she's doing good for me. Fucking cunt cost me a lifetime of trust issues because of a fucking lie. Because she didn't wanna tell me she was truly pregnant and lost the baby. What a-

"DUMB BITCH!"

___________________

Aw why don't you look at the time 😗😗😗😗 I think ima end it next chap but who knows? 150 Chapters sounds good to me, maybe 155 or 160? Idk.

BUT AYE I BEEN PLANNING THIS SHIT PLAN SINCE C CHEATED HADNSJSJJSJSMA AND KIAH HAS KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT SINCE SHE FOUND OUT PFFTTWHSNSNAN

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then 😂😂😂😂 I don't care cause who got the views?? NOT YOUUU DHJSJSAKK

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
41.5K 575 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
23.8K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...