Book of Requested Entitlements

By BatProductions

More

Information. :)
Today was a Fairytale ~Zuko Oneshot~
Dangerously in Love ~Gin Oneshot~
Daddy's Little Girl ~Harry Potter Oneshot~
Criminal ~Hidan Oneshot~
Savior ~Draco Malfoy Oneshot~
Best Friend's Brother ~Nick Jonas Oneshot~
Even More ~Zak Bagans Oneshot~
The Everlasting ~Jacob Black Oneshot~
The Only Exception ~A Remus Lupin Oneshot~
Paparazzi ~A Nick Jonas Oneshot~
Maybe Someday ~Edward Cullen Oneshot~
Ghostbsters ~A Zak Bagans Oneshot~
No No Bully ~Sirius Black Oneshot~
Jealousy ~Zak Bagans Oneshot~
Werewolf ~Remus Lupin Oneshot~
Girl on Top ~Nick Jonas Oneshot~
Secret ~Blaise Zabini Oneshot~
Little Secret ~ Draco Malfoy
Magic ~Seth Clearwater~
Assassin ~Sasuke Uchiha~
Take My Breath Away ~Stiles Stilinski~
Fallen Angels ~Andy Sixx~
We Got Family ~Sasuke Uchiha~
Wonderwall ~Sesshomaru~
Bewitched ~Jayy Von Monroe~
She Ain't the Cheatin' Kind ~A Kiba Inuzuka Oneshot~
She Will Be Loved ~Seth Oneshot~
Rebirth ~Jasper Hale~
The Lonely ~Seth Clearwater Oneshot~
Nobody's Hero ~Andy Sixx~
Gravity ~Zuko and Carlos Garcia~
Always Summer ~Ralph Macchio Oneshot~
Running Back to You ~Paul Lahote Oneshot~
I'm Still Here ~Hidan Oneshot~

She Got Her Own ~Paul Lahote~

98 0 0
By BatProductions

Name: Brigit Fairmount

Age: 19

Guy: Paul – Imprint

Personality: Stubborn, Blunt, Has A Temper, Sweet, Motherly, and Loves Animals. Can be bitchy when pissed off or doesn't like someone.

Looks(Picture?): Straight blonde hair with dark green eyes and pale skin.

Extra info for the story: I'm Paul's ex-girlfriend. He broke up with me when I told him I was pregnant – (at 16) So I moved in with my aunt and came back to La Push when I turned 19 to see my best friends – Leah, Emily, and Kim also to move back.

Kids (Twins):

Name: Kimberly (Kimmy) Paige Fairmount - Lahote

Age: 3 years old

Looks: dark skin and wavy light brown hair with hazel green eyes

Name: Emily (Milly) Leah Fairmount - Lahote

Age: 3 years old

Looks: pale skin/ lightly tan with dark, straight hair and eyes

Could you write it in second person ' you smiled quickly before..' like that?

You shut the driver's door and helped your little girls out of their car seats. "There, all done!" you exclaimed and they cheered while running towards Emily's front door. "Give Aunty Emily a big hug!" you called out to them before they opened the door. You shook your head and grabbed your purse off of the passenger seat. You closed the car door and made your way towards the house. "Hey, Em," you greeted one of your best friends.

"Hey, Brig!" she said happily while standing by the stove.

You set your purse down on the counter and got tackled from behind. You twisted around in whoever’s arms you were in and noticed that it was…Seth? "Dang, Seth! Are you on steroids or something? You know they make your dick smaller right?" You stated bluntly and his eyes widened in shock and a blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Brigit!" he exclaimed childishly and you laughed.

"Okay, okay! Dude you’re crushing me!" you exclaimed and you noticed Sam walking into the kitchen/dining area with Milly and Kimmy each on one of his legs. "Sam! Help me out will you?" you questioned and he chuckled.

"Alright Seth I think she gets the point," Sam said to Seth and you were released. "Now how do I get these rugrats off of me?" he asked and you laughed once more.

"Come on girls get off of Uncle Sammy," you said and they hopped off giggling as they ran over to Seth who was happy to play with them. "And that’s how a mother keeps order," you said and wipped your hands like there was dust on them.

There was some loud voices coming towards the house and you raised your eyebrow. You sat at the counter and waited for them to come in. "Who’s this?" a guy asked as he walked in, his friends behind him.

"Brigit?" you knew as Jared questioned.

"Hey, Jar," you said with a wave. He grinned and launched himself at you to give you a bear hug.

"You’ve been gone for so long!" he exclaimed and you grinned.

"Yeah, well, I’m back," you said and your eyes landed on the one man you didn’t want to see but still love. Paul.

"For good?" Jared asked and you smirked.

"Was I not clear?" you questioned and your daughter’s chimed in, "Nope!" You rolled your eyes and added, "Yeah, for good. I found a house that I bought."

"That’s great, now we can hang out more! Got a boyfriend? Maybe you, him, Kim, and I can go on double dates like we used to," Jared suggested and you cringed slightly at the word ‘boyfriend’.

"No. No, I don’t have one. My girls are all I need anyway," I said motioning to Milly and Kimmy who were still playing with Seth and it looked like Milly pulled Embry into it too.

"Bummer," Jared said clearly a bit disappointed.

You gave an apologetic smile and told him, "Besides no guy our age stays long enough, as soon as they hear about Milly and Kimmy they leave."

"Oh," he said and you glanced over at Paul who was fixated on our two girls.

"Do you want to meet them?" you asked Paul and he turned to you, shocked.

"Oh…uh…Sure," he replied as he looked into your eyes. "You haven’t changed much, Brigit," he whispered into your ear.

It sent shivers down your spine. "I’ll take that as a compliment," you replied and smiled a slight bit. "Hey Milly! Kimmy! Come here for a minute, I’d like you to meet someone," I called and they came running over. Everyone else migrated into the living room to give us a bit of privacy. "Girls this is Paul, he’s your daddy. Paul, this is Kimberly Paige Fairmount-Lahote, though everyone calls her Kimmy, and this is her twin Emily Leah Fairmount-Lahote, though we just call her Milly."

"Hey girls," he said smiling a bit as he bent down to their level.

"Hi Daddy!" Kimmy exclaimed happily. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before running back to Seth.

"Umm…Hewo…Paul…" Milly said unsurely before running off, not even giving him a hug.

You glanced at him and saw that he looked slightly hurt. "Look…Paul…she’ll get used to the idea of you being their dad. That is if you’re willing to at least be a part of their lives. You don’t have to have anything to do with me aside from when we discuss handling our daughters," you said to him and placed a timid hand onto his shoulder.

He placed his hand on top of yours and looked up at you with an emotion in his eyes that he hasn’t shown you since before he found out about the pregnancy, love. "I want to make everything right, Brigit. That means taking up my role as their dad AND as your lover. I’m sorry I abandoned you when you told me that you were pregnant. It was a stupid decision and I want to make up for it," he said with hope and longing clear on his face.

"I don’t know, Paul… How do you plan to make up for three years of not being there? For me. For the girls. How?" you asked with an arched eyebrow.

He got a slightly arrogant look on his face and said, "With lots of hot steamy sex, babe."

You huffed and rolled your eyes. "I don’t think so, mister," you responded with your arms crossed across your chest.

"Just forgive him already!" Jared yelled from the living room and then there were a few smacks and an, "Ow!"

"I…guess I could give you a second chance. I mean after all you’re nothing without me," you said bluntly and Paul raised his eyebrow. "What? I’ve kept in contact with everyone. They’ve all told me how depressed you were when I left," you explained as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Oh did they now? Maybe I’ll have to get them back for that later. Right now I’m in the mood to start making up for those three years we’ve been apart. Now where is this house of yours?" he questioned as he picked you up.

You squealed and smacked his back, hurting your palms more than anything. "I’m not telling! Put me down this instant Paul! If you want to make up for the three years then maybe you should spend time as a family!" you shouted and he shook his head.

"Seth and Embry have them occupied and if you aren’t going to spill I guess I’ll just take you off to my place instead," Paul said and you screamed in irritation.

"Ash-hat! (A/N: Substitute word for Ass-hole. I figured she’s learned to keep her language clean around her children.) Put me down! This is considered kidnapping!!" you screeched and he just laughed some more.

"Nice language there, Brig," he replied and you rolled your eyes.

"God damn it! Can’t we just go steady?!" you shouted and smacked his back again.

"Sure, sure. After I’m done relieving ourselves we will…maybe," he replied as he walked out of Emily’s house, hitting my head on the door frame in the process.

"Idjit! Watch it! That hurt!" you shouted as you rubbed your head.

Paul just laughed and jokingly said, "Maybe having you unconscious would be better!"

You woke up in bed and started to cry. Why do I keep dreaming about him? You thought as you wiped your face to get rid of your tears. "Momma!" Milly shouted as she and Kimmy ran into your bedroom. "Can we go ta da bweach?" she asked and they both gave you hopeful looks.

You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes, we can go to the beach. After all it’s sunny outside," you told them as you pointed out the window. They cheered and ran to their room most likely to put on their bathing suits. You shook your head and chuckled a bit. "Best thing you could have ever given me…Paul…" you muttered with a small sad smile. Just as you were about to get your bathing suit on yourself your phone rang. "Hello?" you said into the phone as you put it to your ear.

"Hey Brig, got anything planned for today?" Leah asked on the other end.

"Yeah, the girls want to go to the beach, so, I’m taking them," you told her as you put on your bikini.

"Oh…ummm…alright, I’ll see you there!" she said before hanging up on you.

You threw on one of the old shirts that you had from when you and Paul were still together, and as you looked at it you remembered how this was his favorite shirt.

"Hey, Babe, what do you think?" you questioned as you modeled for him while just wearing his t-shirt.

"Sexy," he responded as he picked you up and threw you onto the bed.

You squealed slightly and laughed as he started to tickle you. "Paul, don’t, please!" you exclaimed and he stopped. It grew silent between the two of you as you both stared into each other’s eyes. Paul’s lusty eyes were a dead giveaway as to where this was going to go. You smirked while you slipped your hands under his shirt and traced his muscles. He shivered in response and bent down to kiss you.

You heaved a sigh before putting a bag together full of the things you’ll need while at the beach such as sun screen and towels. "Come on girls!" you shouted as you made your way to the car. You got them buckled in and then drove the ten minutes or so that it took to get to First Beach.

You got out and immediately saw where Leah and everyone else were. Including Paul. You put the most realist smile you could probably ever give to the man who’d said you were his imprint and the man you’d shared all your firsts with. "Aunty Leah!" the girls shouted and ran up to Leah.

"Look who it is! If it isn’t my two favorite girls!" she exclaimed back and put on a smile for the girls. They went around hugging everyone that they knew, which was everyone but Paul.

"Mommy, who dis?" Kimmy asked as she pointed at Paul.

You chuckled and told her, "It’s not good to point, Kimmy."

"I sowwy, bwut who ish he?" she questioned looking back at me.

I smiled and crouched down hugging both her and Emmy to me. Everyone was ridged; they knew this was going to be a life changing moment. "Girls, this is your daddy, Paul Lahote. Paul, these are your amazing daughters," I explained.

They both looked at each other before walking up to Paul and giving him a hug at the same time. "It’s nwice to mweet chu daddy!" they exclaimed and Paul looked shocked.

He gave him a light hug, careful not to hurt them, and looked straight at you. "Can I have a word with you?" he asked and you nodded.

"Leah, will you watch them?" you asked her and she nodded.

Paul and you walked down the beach shore in silence for a while until Paul decided to break it. "So you…went along with the pregnancy?" he asked stupidly.

"Yeah, I didn’t have the heart to abort them. They’re living brings and it’s my job as their mother to protect them even if they weren’t born yet," you said and smiled a bit.

"How have you been, Brigit?" he asked and you turned to look at him for a second.

"I’ve been good; my aunt was willing to help me watch the girls while I went to school. I was able to graduate at the top of my class. No one resented me for getting pregnant at such an early age. Actually they all thought I was pretty tough. After all I made straight A’s as well as being a single mom and valedictorian for my graduating class. I’d say everything fell right into place for me," I told him happily as I placed my hand over my eyes to cover them from the sun.

"That’s good," he said and I sighed.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned.

"Sure," he replied.

"Why did you leave me? You’d told me I was your imprint and that nothing could separate us but as soon as you heard the words ‘I’m pregnant’ you completely bailed on me. I was heartbroken and I didn’t know what I did wrong. If it was because I got pregnant then that’s wrong since you were completely okay with the thought of having kids. I mean, they’re good girls, creative too. Can you just tell me why?" you asked as tears started to form in your eyes.

He sucked in a deep breath. "I don’t really know myself, Brigit. I remember being happy to know that I’d be a father. Then, I started to think about how we were going to raise our kid and how was I going to protect my family at the age of 16 while there was a chance I could phase and hurt you both. I couldn’t risk it so I did a regrettable thing and cased the two – errr…three – of you aside," he explained and you frowned.

"Paul you’ve never had much self confidence in yourself to stay calm. I know you can get easily angered but didn’t you think we could have worked something out? You missed out on three years of your daughter’s lives. Their first word was "Momma" and they are polar opposites; Emmy is shy whereas Kimmy is outgoing," you said smiling a smile fit for a proud mother.

"I’d like to get to know them, if you’d let me," Paul said as the both of you looked to see them playing with Embry and Seth in the water.

"And I’d like for you to be mine again," you said bluntly.

Paul stopped and turned you around. "Brig…are you sure?" he questioned as he pulled you close to him.

You smiled a bit and nodded, "Yes, I’m sure." Paul smirked a bit and bent down to kiss you. The pressure of his lips working against yours sent tingles of pleasure and relief roll throughout your body. Perhaps it was the fact this kiss seemed so much more passionate but when you rapped your arms around Paul it felt like he was the fragile one and not yourself.

It was night time and you were staring up at the night sky, it was a rare chance for star gazing. "Hey, Paul?" you asked as you looked up at him from your spot on his shoulder.

"Hmm?" he questioned contently.

"What do you think we should name our kids in the future?" you questioned and he chuckled.

"Kids? How many do you want, Brig?" Paul questioned as he got up to hover over me.

"I think I want three, two girls and a boy," you told him grinning a bit.

"Well, in that case I’d name the two girls Kimberly Paige Lahote and Emily Leah Lohote and, as for the boy, I’d name him Jared Samuel Lahote," he said and you smiled lacing your fingers together. You leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Then it’s settled you’ve gotta give me a Kimmy, Emmy, and a JJ, got it?" you questioned and he smirked.

"On it boss," he said before attacking you and making you squeal like he usually does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 287 3
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
149K 1.3K 42
𝗀𝗑𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀!𝗉
55.8K 419 45
Oneshots / Smutshots? Ig