That Smile (Dave East Fanfict...

By DaveIsFave

Faith and Dave both want a relationship, but aren't eager in taking that step with anyone. Faith feels she is... More

Introduction
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five.
Forty Six.
Forty Seven.
Forty Eight.
That Smile II Is Up!

Thirty Three.

25.8K 845 413
By DaveIsFave

Hello! I passed my summer session one classes with straight A's so I'm kind of excited. I'm happy with where my gpa is right now.

This chapter low key felt kind of rushed to me so I'm sorry about that, but I hope you like it..🙂

Excuse any mistakes.

Faith's POV

"How are you?" Teresa asked.

"I've been....pretty good." I said, nodding.

"Just pretty good?"

"....yep." I nodded again with a straight face.

"I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it, today?" She asked.

"That would be correct." She blew out a breath, looking defeated. "Look I'm only here because Dave is riding my ass. I'm not ready to talk about it and I wish everybody would stop pushing me to do so. I said I'm good. When I'm ready to talk about it then I will speak on it, until then let's leave it alone. Please."

She put her hands up. "Okay, but Faith I strongly recommend that you take a day to yourself without the kids and pamper yourself. I don't think you've fully processed everything. Which is okay. I just think you need some time for yourself. We all miss the jolly you, but we all know what you're going through isn't something to easily jump back from. Just- just think about it, okay?"

"Got it." I stood up and grabbed my bag. "My lunch is over in thirty minutes and I need some lunch, so I will see you next week. Thanks as always." With that I walked out of the door before she could say anything back.

It's been a month since the whole situation and I think I'm fine, but everyone around me thinks otherwise. I mean I'm doing everything that I did before so I'm not understanding why everyone is questioning me and can't seem to believe that I'm okay.

Dave has been by me since that night and I'm appreciative beyond words. After I said I needed a plan b, he and I went out and got one then he drove me to the hospital, and there is where the police met with me. I brought the clothes from the night before and presented it to them. I did a rape kit since I hadn't had a shower to keep any evidence. I honestly didn't want to because I doubt they're going to do anything. I'm black and knew my attacker. The first question they asked was "what did you have on" and Dave nor myself was pleased with that question.

Dave and I decided that we'd handle it ourselves. I still have some connections in Houston so an eye is out for him. He hasn't been to work so I know he's laying low. Dave also has some people on the lookout. Thus far neither of our sets of people have seen anything.

As far as Dave and I, I think this has brought us closer in a strange way. He's been staying at my house with me and the kids. He's catered to my every need and he's been supportive. Sometimes it gets overwhelming, but I thank him for being there. I don't take him for granted at all.

For the past week I've been putting together a nice night for the both of us. Without the kids. I decided a nice little hotel would be the move. The kids will be with his parents, of course and then we have the night to ourselves. I have to go and setup the room as soon as I get off.

"Hey Dave." I chuckled when I answered my phone.

"Whatchu laughing for?"

"Nothing. You just always calling me. We just talked an hour ago."

"I'm just checking on you. You good?"

"Yes sir. I am okay." I softly laughed.

"That's what I like to hear. How did your appointment go?" He asked referring to the session I just got out of.

"It went....pretty good." I nodded.

"What's up with you and this "pretty good" response? Then you like to stretch it out."

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"I miss you." He said softly.

"I miss you too, Dave." I laughed because he just saw me this morning.

"No Faith. I miss you. I miss the you before all of this. I haven't really seen you genuinely smile since everything that went down. I feel like you just going through the motions. I miss you, Faith." There was silence on both sides of the phone. "Imma see you when you get home. I love you and have a great rest of the day." After that he hung up.

I miss Faith, too.

—————

Dave's POV

I used the keycard to open the hotel door. Faith told me this is where we'll be meeting and she told me to pack a bag. I pushed the door open and shit was nice.

"Yo Faith. Where you at?" I called out to her when I dropped my bag by the bed.

She came from around the corner, where the kitchen was. "Here I am." She smiled and gave me a hug. She smelled good and she looked amazing.

"What's all this?" I asked her, pulling away, but my arms still wrapped around her waist.

"I just wanted to show my appreciation." She grabbed my hand and led me over to the bed.

I took a seat at the edge of the bed and she sat on my lap. "Appreciation for what?" I asked while she started to kiss on my neck.

"For being my rock during all of this." She pulled at my shirt. "Take this off." She mumbled in my neck.

While I took my shirt off, she worked on the belt to my jeans. "Wait Faith. Whatchu trynna do?" I stopped her from continuing.

"I'm trying to get you undressed. Stand up." She got up and pulled me up with her.

"Aye. Chill." I said once she got on her knees. I helped her stand up.

"What's wrong? Why you acting all weird?" she looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm not. You are. I'm not bout to have sex with you, Faith."

"I literally made a whole bath for you. I'm just trying to get you in it..." she trailed off and pointed to the filled tub with roses in it.

"Well why you got this on?" I gestured towards the one piece she had on.

"I thought it was nice and I thought I'd wear it for you.....and I was hoping you'd take it off of me..." she said that last part, lowly.

"Yeah it's nice. Real nice, but I'm not taking it off you. You keeping that shit on."

"Uh- Yeah. Okay. Cool." She cleared her throat. "Aight well your bath is waiting or you can take a shower. Totally up to you. I'll be in the living room while you get yourself together." She sounded disappointed or defeated.

She left to go towards the living room and left me by the tub. I let out the water and jumped in the shower. I hope I didn't hurt her feelings, but I don't think she's ready to have sex with me or anybody else for that matter, which she better not be doing. I think she's just trying to find different ways to forget about what happened. I'd rather her talk to me than to try and forget about it with sex.

My shower was quick and when I got out I threw on some sweats. I neglected to put a shirt on cause I'm just chillin. I grabbed my pre rolled blunt and took it to the living room. Faith was in there watching something on her phone with her earphones in and eating pizza. She also changed while I was showering into a pair of shorts and a stained t-shirt. She put her hair up too and took off the little makeup she had on.

I sat beside her and sparked up my blunt. I wasn't hungry, but after this I will be. She got up as soon as I sparked it and left to go in the bedroom part. I forgot she hated the smell. After I finished, I grabbed a slice of pizza and went to go lay with her. I think I hurt her feelings.

I went over to her and kissed her. "You mad at me?"

"No?" She chuckled. "Why would I be mad? I only left because I still don't like the smell not because of earlier. I can't trip off that."

"You sure. I just don't want you to think it's you because it's not. I just don't think you ready."

"I heard ju, Dave." She been hanging around me too much. "I was buggin. I can't get mad at you for saying "no", because no means no, right?" She looked up at me with water in her eyes when she realized what she said.

I sat the pizza down and laid down beside her, pulling her closer to me. "Yeah baby. It does mean no and I'm sorry he disregarded what you said. I'm so sorry." I squeezed her tighter when I felt my chest get wet. She's hurting and I wish she'd just talk to me, but I'm not going to rush her. She'll talk to me when she's ready. "I got you and I love you so, so much." I continued to kiss her temple and tell her that everything will be okay until we fell asleep.

Waking up, I feel around the bed for Faith, but her side was cold. I groaned and stretched, getting up to look for her. "Baby." I called out and I got nothing.

It's eight in the morning so I don't know where she could be. I grabbed my phone to call her. It rung until I got her voicemail. I called again and got the same thing. Where the fuck did she go? I glanced at my side of the bed, on the nightstand, and saw a note.

Hey babe. Don't work yourself up. I'm okay. I needed to get out of the city for a little bit. Last night made me realize that I'm not okay and that I need to take some time to myself to get back to my normal. I'll send you a text when I've made it to my destination.

I love you,
Faith

She really left in the middle of the night and I didn't even know it. She didn't even tell me how long she'll be gone. What about Kaiden? Well, I guess that's how she felt when I left her alone with him for six months. She wouldn't go that long without him though. She couldn't....could she?

—————

It's been a good week since Faith left and the kids and I have been staying at her house. I'm holding down the fort all by myself. She hasn't answered any of my text messages. She sent a quick little "I'm okay." and didn't text me back after that. She hasn't answered any of my phone calls, she just went ghost. I have no idea where she is or how long she'll be gone and I'm honestly going crazy. Dealing with two kids at once isn't easy. I guess she's giving me a taste of my own medicine, but I said I was sorry.

"Daddy, Kacey is crying again." Kairi came into my room with her hand on her head.

"What's wrong with you?" I looked down at her and asked.

"You need to get your son. I'm tired of hearing it." She rolled her eyes and climbed on my bed, laying on her back with her arms behind her head.

Yo this kid is something else. Hanging and being around Faith consecutively for the past month has Kairi thinking she's her mini me. Any chance she gets to act like her, she takes it. Their relationship is strong. Kairi loves to be up under her whenever she gets the chance. She's actually slipped up a few times with calling Faith "mommy". Faith got nervous at first because she didn't want any friction with Millie because she wouldn't be fond of Kaiden calling another woman mom, but would Kairi call her that if her own mother was- never mind. I'm not gone speak on it.

I walked to Kaiden's room and saw him red in the face. I don't know what's wrong, but he's been like this for the past few days. I'd ask his mom, but she won't answer the damn phone. I think he just misses her. Shit I miss her too.

"Come on man. What's wrong?" I patted his back. "Why you doin all that cryin? You miss ya moms? Hm? You miss mommy?" I talked to him. He calmed down a little bit and then he started to hiccup from all his tears.

I sat down in the chair in his room and went to google. I'm trying to do this parenting shit on my own so imma search and see what could be wrong. I typed in everything he's been doing. "Oh that's what's wrong witchu." I sat him on my lap and looked in his mouth. "You teethin Ace? Mommy didn't tell me you were teething. Let's see if we got something cold in here." I picked him up and walked downstairs to check the freezer.

"Uhhh we got.....nothing. Absolutely nothing. Ain't got no damn groceries in here. I guess I gotta do everything around here." I sound like a housewife. I went to Faith and I's thread to shoot her a text.

BabyMomma#2 🥰

I would have appreciated
if you told a nigga his son was
teethin before you left.

I gotta change her name in my phone, but I'll get to that later. She read my message, but didn't say anything. I blew out a breath and placed my phone in my pocket. "Kai!" I yelled upstairs which caused Kaiden to jump and mug me. "My bad, my nigga." I laughed. "My fault." I said right after. It's not like he'll repeat anything that I'm saying, but Faith hates when I cuss around the kids.

"Yes Daddy?" She yelled back.

"Put yo shoes on. We going to the store."

"Yes sir." She said. Faith has taught her about using "yes ma'am", "no ma'am", "yes sir", "no sir", she thought it would be something good to use in the future. Her and I don't make it a big deal if she uses it with us or not, but I guess with older people it's cool to use.

I went upstairs to grab Kaiden's sneakers and his baby bag. Once I got them situated, we got in the car and made our way to the store. "Daddy can I get a toy?" Kairi looked up at me and asked.

"We ain't come in here for toys, Kai." I mumbled and looked at the teething things.

"Please daddy?!" She said a little too loud.

"No Kairi. Stop being loud. I came in here to get your brother his teething ring then we gone dip." I looked down at her so she knew I was serious.

She crossed her arms and balled her face up. "We always get what he wants." She said under her breath, well that's what she thought.

"Aight. Just wait til we get outta here. Imma give you exactly what you want."

"I want mommy back." She said referring to Faith. She uses mommy for Faith and mama for her mom.

"Be quiet Kairi. I'm bout to pop you. Keep on." I pointed my finger at her. Kaiden started to make noises. "I know. Yo sister trippin tonight."

"Dave?" I looked over and saw Morgan. I low key rolled my eyes, but gave her a tight lip smile. "How are you?" She walked over, but what I saw had me shittin bricks.

"No how are you, Morgan? What- what is-" I was speechless. Fuck bro.

"Is there a baby in there?" Kairi asked while pointing at Morgan's stomach.

"Yes there is." She smiled. "You must be Kairi." She squatted down to her level.

Kairi mugged her, looking just like my twin, and stepped close to me. "Who you?"

"I'm Morgan and this-" She pointed at her stomach. "This is your litt-"

"Uh uh." I moved Kairi to the other side of me. "Don't do that Morgan. You never told me you were." I pointed towards her stomach. "When this happen?"

"Four months ago, but I just found out last month."

I shook my head and felt a headache coming on because we were fucking around consistently four months ago. I wrapped up every time though and she was taking her birth control consecutively, well that's what she was telling me.

"You sure it's mine?" I asked her.

"Are you sure that's yours?" She pointed at Kaiden who was in my arms and mugging her too. Both my kids get their attitudes from me.

"Bit-" I had to stop myself because I about cursed in front of the kids and I was about to disrespect her, but she disrespected me and mine first. "Aye Morgan don't play with me or my children like that. For real."

She threw her hands up and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I'm just saying. Anyways. I'm glad I ran into you. I wanted to tell you that we're expecting. Surprise." She smiled like this was a good thing. I mean if it is mine then I'm going to suck it up and be a father, but I'm tired of being a baby father if we being honest. I've been on my best behavior this last month because I do see a future with Faith and I'm working on becoming the man she deserves to have.

"Morgan." I said her name as calmly as I could. "This is not- alright." I grabbed a random teething ring so I could get away from her. "Text me with any major updates. I'll catch you later." With that, I grabbed Kairi's hand and we left towards the register. This shit is terrible timing, bro. What am I going to tell Faith?

—————

Faith's POV

I read Dave's text and left my phone in my rental car. I got out of the car and went towards the building to go up to his front door. The "he" I'm talking about is Brandon. I booked a flight to Houston in the early hours of the morning last week and left. Dave missed the old me, the kids missed the old me, and more importantly, I missed the old me and to get myself back, I need to face this head on.

I took the elevator up to his floor and got off. I said a quick, meaningful prayer when I got to his front door, and then I knocked. I covered the peep hole and waited for him to come to the door. I sported an all black fit with my hair back in some cornrows just in case things got messy. This nigga a fool because he opened the door without asking who it was.

"Well hello." I smiled and walked in. He looked like he saw a ghost. It's a little after twelve am here, so I'm not here on a friendly visit. "Thought I was your weekly twelve am pizza?" He orders a pizza every Friday at the same time so I knew he'd be up and most likely wouldn't check who was at the door.

"What are you doing here?" He closed and locked his front door, but I wasn't intimidated.

"Aw. You didn't miss me?" I asked as I sat on his couch and placed my black timbs on his coffee table.

"Take your feet off that. You know I don't like that."

"My bad." I don't really care, but I put my feet down.

"Whatchu doing here anyways?"

"I'm glad you asked, my friend." I stood up and walked towards him, but not too close. "If we being honest, I came to beat your ass." I shrugged.

He looked at me and then chuckled. "You know you in my shit right and I'm stronger than you. We both know this won't go your w-" I kicked him in his private area which made him bend over and then I kneed him which caused his nose to start leaking and caused him to fall onto his back.

"Shutcho bitch ass up. You talking too damn much." I stepped over his laying body. I sat beside him on the ground. "Why would you do that to me? I thought we were friends, Brandon. How could you do me like that?" I climbed on top of him just remembering him violating me and I punched him in his mouth. "I said no and you just kept going. I cried for you to stop and you didn't listen to me, you bitch." I punched him again and again. I grabbed a nearby lamp and hit him with it.

All the anger that has been built up over the years were coming out right now. Everything I went through with Dave, everything I went through with Dave's baby mother, me being jumped, me being disrespected, and being violated, me being raped was all behind my blows to his face. I'm not sad, I'm angry. My son was in the house when he did that to me. I said no. I clearly said no and he didn't care.

Constant knocks at the door snapped me back into reality and there was so much blood on my hands, but I was too numb to react to what I did. I couldn't even recognize his face, that's how long and hard I went in. I spit in his face and got up. I kicked him one last time and went to answer his door. I kept his door open and walked past the pizza guy.

This nigga was overreacting with the shocked sounds and telling me he was calling the cops. I don't give a fuck at this moment. I went down to the lobby and waited til the cops got here so we could get this over with. I could run, but I'm not about that "looking over my shoulder every minute" life, so imma just sit and wait. My actions were justified. I had every right to fuck his ass up.

I took a seat in the lobby, throwing my blacked out shades over my eyes. The police and paramedics  came within fifteen minutes and they were reading me my rights. Whatever. We got to the station and they booked me. I haven't said anything since they did all the mugshot shit. Now I'm sitting in the holding cell, hoping for a call soon. Two hours later, they were giving me access to a phone. Finally. We all know who I called.

"Who this?" Dave answered after me calling him three times.

"It's Faith." I spoke lowly into the phone with it close to my mouth.

"Yo you in Houston? Why you over there, Faith? And where you at?" He asked all at once.

"I'm at the police station. I'm in a holding cell until the morning, then they gone transfer me to a correctional facility unless I make bail by ten." I mumbled into the phone.

"Correctional facility? The fuck did you do and why you in Houston, Faith? You not answering my questions. Just tell me, my nigga." He sounded like he was getting pissed. He's making me feel like a teen coming clean to their parents after doing something bad.

"I came here to handle my little issue." I spoke lowly.

"You saw that nigga?" He blew out a frustrated breath. "Damnit Faith. You didn't think this through. We had people to-" I cut him off.

"But I did think this through."

"No you didn't. You have a whole baby back at home. Where you should be right now." I stayed silent on the phone. "Hello!" He exclaimed when I didn't say anything.

"I know, Dave, but-"

"But what? You know you had no business doing that. Especially not by yourself. He could have fucked you up and you wanted to be a tough guy and go out there by yourself. What if he killed yo ass? Then what?"

"Okay baby. I get it." I low key whined and pouted. I hate when he's mad at me. I feel bad enough.

"No you don't. This was stupid on your part, Faith." He paused. "I'll be there in the morning. I love you." He hung up after that. He didn't even call me "baby" or any other pet name so I know he's really mad.

I put the phone back on the hook and one of the cops escorted me back to the cell. The more I sat in that cell, the more I began to realize what I did. Do I regret what I did? Hell nah. Do I regret how badly I fucked him up? Sort of, well not really. I regret coming before his pizza came. If I would have waited until after, I could have gotten away with it. Maybe.

I softly cried myself to sleep in that cold cell. I regret coming here. I wasn't thinking. I wish I was at home, in my bed, with Dave's arms securely wrapped around me. I wish Kaiden was waking me out of my sleep with his cries. I wish Kairi was squeezing in between Dave and I because she had a nightmare. I have two little people that need me and I wasn't thinking about them and how this would affect them. I didn't think about how this would affect Dave. I was just an angry victim, trying to get back to my normal and it may have costed me my freedom. Fuck my life.

——————

"Hey! Get up." A guard that's been on my ass all night said. "You posted bail, but you still have to come back for court." He smirked.

"Just show me out." I'm just ready to go home. He led me to the front and there Dave stood, looking very pissed.

I looked at him and went to the front counter to get my court date. "See you in two weeks, Ms. Henderson." Another guard smartly said, handing me the paper I needed.

"Whatever." I mumbled and went over to Dave, but he started walking before I could get to him, and he wasn't walking slow. My legs don't stretch as far as his does so I had to jog a little to catch up. "Can you slow down, please?" I said a little distance behind him. He still didn't say anything to me. "Okay Dave. Okay." I stopped walking because I am too out of shape to keep running behind him. "I'm sorry."

He got to the car and opened the passenger side door for me. I sighed softly and walked to the door. "Babe I really am sorry." I stood in front of him looked up at him. I tried to hug him, but he left to get in the car. I stood there for a second and then got in and closed the door.

He started it up and made his way back to the hotel, I'm guessing. "Can you stop to get me something to eat? I haven't eaten in over twelve hours." I looked over at him. "Please?" He clenched his jaw, but he pulled into a Wendy's. He ordered my usual and handed it to me then proceeded to the hotel after I put it into the gps. He came straight to the police station after his flight, so he didn't have a room or anything.

We got back into the room and he went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start and I huffed. I'm the one that needs a shower. I'm in bloody clothes from last night. I sat my food down and stripped from my clothes. Why not join him in the shower? Maybe he'll talk to me then.

I walked in and saw him running his head under the shower head. I stepped in behind him and hugged him from behind. "Can you please talk to me?" I softly spoke with my head resting on his back.

"I don't know whatchu want me to say, Faith."

"Can you stop calling me that?"

"You want me to stop calling you your name?"

"You usually call me "baby", "babe", I'll even take my middle name, but not my first." I turned him around to face me. "What do I have to do to get you to talk to me? Or at least tell me why you're mad at me."

"I don't think you understand the "justice" system. Yeah you-" He stopped talking and blew out a breath. "Let me shower and then I'll talk to you. Aight?" He turned back around to finish up. Once he was done, he grabbed his towel, wrapped it around his waist, and left me in the shower by myself.

I ran my whole head under the water after I took the braids out of my head. I washed all of yesterday off of me and then got out. He was sitting up on the bed eating room service in some gym shorts. I sat beside him once I warmed up my food.

After five minutes of sitting in silence, he started to talk. "The justice system about to hold this over your head as long as possible and there's nothing neither one of us can do. This might get back, nah it will get back to your job and I don't know how they gone handle this. I know you were angry, babe, and you had every right, but I wish you would have let our people handle it. I wish you would have looked at the bigger picture before you acted on impulse. I don't want you to have to go through what I went through when I got locked up and what I'm still going through. I don't want that for you. I'd rather be in this predicament than you. I'm not mad at you. I'm disappointed, but I'm not mad at you."

"I don't want you disappointed with me either." I pouted. "I just- Dave there was an open opportunity and I took it. I was so tired of not being myself. I could see it hurting you that I was hurting and I could see how my absence has affected our babies and I hated that. I wanted to get back to my old self and I was thinking on this for a minute. I wanted to cause as much damage as he did to me. I wanted him to feel as shitty as I did. I want him to feel my pain. I wanted him to feel our pain. I want him to never forget what I did to him, like I won't forget what he did to me. It's only fair that I did what he did to me, back to him." I paused as I zoned out. "I wanted to kill him, Dave." I looked at him.

"What made you stop?"

"The knock at the door and then you and my babies slid to the forefront of my mind. I knew I had to stop."

"Well how do you feel? Do you feel better?"

"I do feel better actually. I took back what he stole from me and his face is fucked up so I'm good." I shrugged.

"Yeah you must have done some damage if you had to be booked and you got a court date. How bad was he after you were done?"

"I couldn't recognize his face. It was covered with his blood."

It was silent for a minute. "Aight well I don't want to piss you off."

I lowly chuckled. "It was everything coming out, Dave. Everything that's been built up and brushed to the side came out through my fists. Him raping me was just the cake topper."

"Just your fists?"

"I mean I grabbed a lamp, but ninety five percent was all me. I'm not an angry or aggressive person. I'm not a monster, I just had to defend myself."

"I know baby. I'm glad you're okay. All I can do is pray that all of this turns out okay." He kissed my forehead. "I missed you. Don't leave me like that again. You had me worried, girl."

I looked over at him and a smile slowly found its way onto my face. "Awwww you missed me?" I moved my food and climbed onto his lap.

"I did." I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Had me with them ki-"

"No. No. Do you see any kids right now? Do you hear any?" He shook his head. "Let's enjoy this time that we have right now. Okay?" I whispered as I got closer to his lips. He nodded again and we engaged in a kiss while his hands found their way under my towel.

I really hope everything works in my favor. I really do.

——————

And that is all for now. What are your thoughts?

Updates are going to probably slow down a smidgen for the next three weeks because these summer session two classes I'm taking are whew. Rigorous.

What in the world is accounting?! I don't even remember anything that man said in class yesterday and he was no help when I emailed him, so I have to, honestly, teach myself.

Anyways, I will obviously update sooner if I get free time. I promise. I just need to pass these two classes with A's. I'm kind of hard on myself so if I don't, I'll feel like a failure.

Anyways thanks as always for reading, my friends. 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 20.3K 48
Brianni uses her sister's pictures and information to live her best social media life not knowing she'd meet the love of her life that way. Will he a...
196K 5.8K 24
Lani meets Dave East, a guy who changes her whole life and saves her from herself. *Warning: Sexual Content* *Photos included* *Written in first per...
1M 42.4K 84
It's been six years since Dave and Faith ended their relationship. Will they ever get back on the same page? Will they both have that smile in the en...
5.5K 247 17
on the road to success, it can be easy to gain tunnel vision, but what about the little things in life? real love wasn't something easy to come by fo...