The Black Dragon Emperor of D...

By Fireslash97

Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Wel... More

Kyo Najasaki Bio
Date With Death
What Am I Again?!
Asia Argento
Fallen Revenge
Knock Knock, Who's There? DEATH!
Son of a Dragon God
Familiars
Riser Phoenix
Training and One vs Sixteen
More Power?
Whose Side Are You On?
Friends Help No Matter What!
Freed and Valper
Kokabiel
Dragon Opponents Arrive
Pool Day and The Devil King
Open House
Gasper
The Leaders Summit
Dragon Battle
Special: Prom
Summer Break
Gremory Family
Family Reunions
Payback Time
Acceptance
Back to School
Diodora
Saving Asia
Juggernaut Drive
Esdeath's Return
The Dimensional Gap
This Ends Now!
OVA Phoenix Problems
Need MY Help?
Darkness Rising
Preparations

Akeno's Lineage

6.1K 89 71
By Fireslash97

Kyo stands in front of Michael, wondering what this is all about as Akeno just sits to the side. 

Kyo finally speaks up. "So um, if you don't mind my asking Chief Michael, what exactly are here to see me for?" 

Michael opens his hands and two swords appear that are as black as night and have red gems on the hilts. 

(JUST IMAGINE THERE BEING TWO OF THEM!) 

"Behold, Son of Erakhan, these are the Swords of Destruction, also known as the Monster Slayers." Michael states. 

Kyo whistles in astonishment. "Would hate to be on the sharp end of those bad boys." 

"The previous wielder of these swords made them live up to their names. Much evil has fallen to these swords; devils, fallen angels, demons, even dragons." Michael explains. "For fear not, Kyo Najasaki, these weapons were sent to you from on high." 

Kyo widens his eyes. "Are you serious?" 

"Indeed. These weapons are to assist you and you alone, and can be assimilated into your armor." Michael says. "I have heard your reputation as the strongest dragon to exist and feel that these swords will aid you in the promise that you've made to Rias Gremory." 

Kyo was again astonished. "Okay, once again I appreciate the gifts, but why give them to me?" 

"Here me child." Michael orders calmly. "The time has come for all of us to work together or die trying. The Great War ended large scale fighting but as you know, we still have small skirmishes. If this is allowed to continue, all will be brought to ruin. It is entirely possible that a different power will attack us in all of the confusion." 

"Such as what?" Kyo asks. 

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth that are dreamt of in our philosophy." Michael states. "And this upcoming summit will provide us with a great opportunity." 

"For what?" 

"For the three great powers to achieve an alliance. To put an end to years of senseless fighting." 

Kyo smiles. "Peace sounds good to me." 

Michael then adds, "It would not be the first time. Long ago, we all came together and fought as one. We had to end the destruction caused by the Red and White Dragons' battle. I beseech you, Black Dragon Emperor, please help align the goals of the three great powers." 

Kyo just continued to stare at the swords until Akeno says, "Kyo, this is the part where you accept his gifts." 

"Right." Kyo steps forward and as the swords then float to him. "Man, how am I supposed to assimilate these?" 

"I believe it is time you unlocked another form of your Balance Breaker." Erakhan states. 

Kyo widens in realization. "You mean the Combiner Armor?" 

"Indeed." 

"Alright, here goes nothing!" 

"DEATH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER! TRANSFORM!" 

"COMBINER ARMOR ACHIEVED! Now then, grabs the swords." Erakhan orders. Kyo takes the swords by the hilts. "Now match your wavelength to them and focus all your energy on combining them with your armor." 

Kyo closes his eyes and channels his energy into the swords and yells with determination. Red light fills the room until it dies down to reveal the swords combined into his gauntlets. 

"I have done what I set out to do. And now I will take my leave." Michael states. 

"Wait, Chief Michael!" Kyo pleads. "Before you leave, there was something I needed to ask you, on behalf of me and Issei." 

"My apologies, but I haven't the time child." Michael says. "I'll gladly hear you out, when next our paths cross." 

"Please, promise me that you won't forget." 

Michael nods. "I promise. Farewell, Kyo." Michael spreads his wings and disappears. Kyo notices that he still has the swords out retracts them, along with deactivating his Balance Breaker. Akeno then makes tea for the both of them and pours some. 

"So wait, you did magic here with Michael on the swords?" Kyo inquires. 

"Yes." Akeno nods. "We conducted a ceremony here that tailored the Swords of Destruction and their specifications to you." 

Kyo sips some tea then grows a serious face. "Akeno, there's something I've been meaning to ask you." 

"What is it?" 

"When we fought Kokabiel, what did he mean by you being the daughter of Baraqiel?" Kyo asks. 

Akeno widens her eyes and looks down. "He's my father. I'm the half-breed daughter of the Fallen Angel Leader Baraqiel and a human. My mother was a young shrine maiden, one day she found a wounded fallen angel and nursed him back to health. She did her job well, they fell in love, and soon enough I am along." 

Kyo sighs. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to bring up anything heartaching." 

Akeno stands lets some of her kimono fall off her back to reveal two different wings; one of a devil and one of a fallen angel. 

"Whoa..." Kyo breathes. 

"I know." Akeno exhales. "One from a fallen angel and one from a devil. Signs of my heritage that I try to hide. I grew up hating my angel side, I jumped at the chance to become a devil when Rias made me the offer, despite my father. Maybe it was my half-breed blood, but the result was a sad and garish mix between both types of wings. And what could be a better way to show my impure lineage, then mismatched plumage." 

Kyo stands. "I'm so sorry...I never would've wanted you to talk about it, if it caused so much pain." 

"The truth is, I've wanted to tell you for such a long time." Akeno admits. "But you hate fallen angels, they were the cause of so much for you, Issei, and Asia. And it almost destroyed you. Not to mention their attempt to destroy this town and the people living here. It isn't hard to guess what you think of them." 

Kyo looks outside and stares at the sunset. "(Sigh) There are CERTAIN fallen angels I hate, Akeno. But I'm not a racist person. I'll admit, when I saw Azazel I was furious, but he didn't attack me. He only talked to me, so for now he's on the level. And as for you, there's nothing in this world or universe that could ever make me hate you, Akeno." 

Akeno shrugs. "Hey, you never know. My apparent congeniality could just be a mere facade, a tactic to distract you from the fact that I'm half fallen angel." 

"If you think for one second that I'm ever gonna think of you as bad as the fallen angels that have hurt me..." 

Akeno shakes her head. "It's true, Kyo. I'm a terrible woman." 

Kyo grabs Akeno and hugs her. "Just stop with this, your past doesn't define who you are. You don't judge people based on how they look. You could be full fallen angel and I still wouldn't give a damn! You're the seductive, giddily, raven-haired girl that I love that's into S and M and enjoys watching her enemies fall. You're Akeno Himejima! That's who you are!" 

Tears stream down Akeno's face in joy. "Kyo...that means so much." 

"It's the truth!" Kyo states. "Plus, I know what it's like more than anyone, to be oucasted by your family." Kyo wipes the tears off Akeno's cheeks. "Just smile from now own, okay? Whenever you think back on your childhood, think of me! Or Rias! Or everyone else in the ORC! We're here for you-WOAH!" 

Akeno tackles Kyo to the ground. "I've decided..." 

"Decided...what?" Kyo gulps. 

"I'm totally fine with being your third." Akeno smiles. "I mean, don't you think it's a pretty good position?" 

Kyo just stammers. "I...uh...um..." 

"You've done so much for me, Rias, and everyone else. I think it's time I do something for you." Akeno says, breathing into his ear. 

Kyo regains his composure and gently pulls Akeno off him. "Look Akeno, I do like you, but I'm not ready for THAT yet. One step at a time." 

Akeno moans. "Come on, you said you liked my S and M side. So let me show it to you." Akeno then puts Kyo's head in her lap. "How's this feel?" 

Kyo stiffens from laying on her lap, but slowly leans in. "I guess it's okay. Actually it's pretty nice." 

"Well, don't worry Ky-Ky. Akeno's here to help you relax." Akeno giggles. 

Kyo groans. "You know I hate that, but I'll let it slide this once. I just hope Rias doesn't see this." 

"Doesn't see what?" Rias says standing in the doorway. "Answer me, Kyo." 

Kyo immediately stands to his feet. "HOW THE FREAK DO YOU DO THAT?!" Rias starts to glow her red aura, signifying she's mad. Kyo slaps his forehead. "Okay ladies and gentlemen, if you look over to the side, you'll see my ass about to be set on fire." 

Rias then grabs Kyo by his ear and yanks. HARD. "Did you at least get the swords?" 

"Owowow! Yes! Yes! I got them! I got them!" Kyo cries in pain. 

"And the angel?" Rias asks, twisting his ear. 

"OWWW! He left! Went back to HE-Heaven!" 

Rias lets go of his ear. "Then that means your business hear is concluded. Let's go." Rias walks outside as Kyo holds his ear following tut suite. 

Kyo stays silent as he follows behind his girlfriend. ~I am in deep trouble. Then again, I didn't intentionally mean to put myself in that position. I'd blame Akeno, but I'm to nice to pin it on her.~ 

Rias stops walking but keeps her back faced to Kyo. "Kyo...do you plan on having a harem?" 

Kyo scratches his head. "I mean...no. You're my girlfriend! But I can't help it when I find myself in situations like that! I love YOU Rias, but I also can't help but have the same feelings for Akeno and Xenovia that I have for you." 

Rias turns to him. "You really care about them like that?" 

Kyo nods. "It's not like I want to be shared or anything, trust me I had plenty of bad experiences being 'shared'. But I also don't want to reject their feelings towards me, either. But you're not only my girlfriend, you're my master. So whatever makes you feel comfortable, I'm all for." 

Rias smiles and nods. They then continue to walk down the path. "The summit takes place tomorrow. Final preparations need to be made. Do you have a plan to make yourself useful?" 

"Basically I'll just state my opinion of why the opposing factions should stop fighting each other. What they haven't gained and what they've lost." Kyo shrugs. "Plus, I need to head back to the school and continue helping Gasper with his training." 

"Of course. This is where we part ways." Rias then heads in the opposite direction but Kyo grabs her wrist. He yanks her back and kisses her. Rias melts into it and hugs him. 

Kyo parts from her lips and says, "Don't say it like that. Rias...promise that you'll never doubt that I love you. Promise me." 

Rias nods. "I promise." 

"Good. I'll see you at home." Kyo then gets on his motorcycle and drives off, leaving Rias with her hair flowing in the wind. 

~What would we do without him?~ Rias thinks. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

At the school, Gasper was focusing his power on holding a volleyball in place. Kyo, Issei, and Asia with her familiar watched him. 

"Okay, let it go." Kyo says. Gasper pants in relief as he lets the ball drop. 

"Good work, Gasper!" Issei nods. 

"Now you're able to catch once out of every twenties tries now." Asia adds. 

"Which is a big improvement. Nice job, little bro!" Kyo says, making Gasper smile. "Okay, get ready for the next one." 

Gasper nods. "Okay." Issei throws the ball but it was too fast for Gasper to anticipate and hits him in the face, knocking him to the ground. 

"Oh, shoot!" Kyo runs over and helps Gasper up. "You okay, Gaspy?" 

"Uh, I think I'm done for today, big bro." Gasper groans. 

"Hey, come on! The men of Gremory never give up! Think about our goal!" Kyo reminds him. 

Gasper then remembers. "You're right, I'm sorry." 

"No need for sorrys!" Kyo grins. "Now come on, get back up and try it again." Kyo dusts Gasper off and heads back over to Issei and Asia. Kyo grabs another ball. "Here it comes!" 

Kyo was about to throw the ball but stops, seeing his hand had stopped instead of the ball. "Gaspy, pretty sure there's a distinct difference between the ball and my hand." 

Gasper whines. "I screwed it up! I'm sorry, big bro!" 

"But Gasper, that's better!" Kyo says getting Gasper's attention. "If you can stop the guy you're facing from attacking you, then you don't have to worry about stopping his attacks!" 

Up above, Kiba, Koneko, and Xenovia watch Kyo and how caring he is towards Gasper. 

"Kyo really knows how to motivate Gasper." Kiba says. "Why aren't you helping, Xenovia?" 

"Whenever I tried to help him, the poor kid would break down crying." Xenovia states. "Kept saying something about how training him made him feel guilty." 

"Kyo's always known how to talk to people." Koneko says. "But I have feeling he's putting on an act to keep us from seeing something." 

Kiba cocks a brow. "What do you mean?" 

"He's knows that we've all been through a lot and about our pasts. But one thing he hasn't told us yet is HIS past." 

Kiba and Xenovia realize that as well and look down at Kyo as helps Gasper focus. Kyo holds Gasper's shoulders as he concentrates on the next ball Issei was about to throw. 

Issei throws it and Gasper holds it in place with his power again. "I did it!" 

"Ha ha! I knew you could do it!" Kyo laughs ruffling Gasper's hair. "We're one step closer to our goal!" 

"Um, Kyo? What goal is it you plan to achieve with Gasper?" Asia asks. 

"We're gonna be superheroes!" Gasper cheers, making Issei and Asia confused. 

"Uh, what?" Issei says. 

Kyo hefts Gasper over his shoulders. "Basically I promised Gasper if he could control his power, one hundred percent control it, then he and I would stop evil together." 

Issei bursts out laughing. "Are you serious?! Dude, this is real life!" 

Kyo scoffs at him. "Oh sorry, forgot real life has devils, fallen angels, angels, dragons, and vampires. No room for superheroes in the SUPER natural world." 

Issei sweat droops, realizing his mistake. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later that night, Kyo fell on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. "(Sigh) Looking back on everything we've been through these past few days it's been a hell of a roller coaster. Not mention everyone's pasts including my own." 

"Some people are grown into a life of poverty while others are given the chance to redeem themselves and become stronger and gain more than what they previously had." Erakhan points out. "But either way, it brings me comfort to know that you find happiness in the people around you, my son." 

Kyo smiles. "Thank you, father. But, we still have one last hoop to jump through. And that's Issei and Valia's battle, including my own with the Apocalypse Sisters." 

"This fight will require everything you have. I have every confidence that we will emerge victorious. But be on your guard, Minireena and Raevora are opponents that are not to be underestimated. And I also sense you're still troubled about not knowing who their hosts could be." 

"I still have no freaking clue. But at least we'll know tomorrow." Kyo sits up and stretches before he hears a knock and sees Rias enter along with Akeno and Xenovia. "Rias? What're Akeno and Xenovia doing here?" 

"Our meeting ran late, so they're going to have to sleep over with us tonight." Rias explains. "I figured you wouldn't mind the situation too much." 

"That's right." Akeno giggles as Xenovia smiles. 

"Also, Akeno said she really wanted to take a moment to apologize to you." Rias adds. 

"Why? She's got nothing to be sorry about." Kyo assures her. 

"Obviously, I am very sorry for surprising you today and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." Akeno says bowing. 

Kyo chuckles. "You girls are just too much for a guy like me to handle. But it doesn't make me second guess having you all in my life." 

"Glad, you said that, because I talked it over with Akeno and Xenovia, and we've agreed to share you." Rias states, shocking Kyo. "However I am the Alpha of course." 

"Wouldn't have had it any other way." Kyo smiles. "Come on, let's get some sleep. I have a feeling we're REALLY gonna need it for tomorrow." 

The three girls nod and climb into bed with him and all kiss him on the lips goodnight. Kyo lies comfortably with the three girls before sighing in bliss and falling asleep. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

It was dawn and a barrier was placed around the school. Rias address the group in the club room. "Well, time to go. And Gasper, behave yourself while we're gone. I don't mean to scold, but if you activate your power it'll stall negotiations. And we don't want that, I hope you understand." 

Gasper pops out of his box. "Yes ma'am." 

"But Koneko is going to stay here and take care of you, isn't that right Koneko?" 

Koneko nods. "Yes, of course." 

Kyo kneels down to Gasper and pats his head. "Be good, okay pal? Also, Charn! Indo!" Indo appears in human form and Charn stands beside him. "Indo, you'll be coming with me and Charn you'll stay here and keep Gasper company." 

Charn walks over and licks Gasper. 

Koneko then puts a box of food on the table. "I also stocked up on some snacks for us." 

"Whoa, I don't even know where to begin!" Gasper says in awe at all the food. 

Issei leans to Kyo. "Bet they're all for her." 

Kyo then gives Gasper his bag to put over his head. "We won't be gone long, okay? And remember-" 

"Be strong, and don't give in." Gasper quotes. 

Kyo chuckles. "Atta way, pal!" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The ORC then walks into the meeting room where they see Sirzechs sitting on one end of a table, Serafall along with Sona and Tsubaki, Michael along with Irina, and Azazel along with Valia. 

Xenovia sees Irina but the brown haired girl turns away from her. 

Issei spots Valia and grows a serious face. 

"Everyone's here." Sirzechs says. 

"Actually we're still missing our dear Apocalypse Sisters." Azazel states. The door then opens and Kyo gasps and shudders at who walks in. 

"Hello, Kyo." The silver-haired girl says. 

"It's been a long time, hasn't it...brother?" The black-haired girl says, shocking everyone but Azazel and Valia. 

(BUM BUM BUM! KYO'S OLDEST SISTERS ARE THE KHAOS AND ANARKY DRAGONS! IT'S GOING DOWN FOR REAL NEXT CHAPTER, I MAY COMBINE EPISODES 11 AND 12 INTO ONE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
496 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
16.7K 518 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...
19.4K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...