Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 148•

7.3K 341 348
By camrenkordied

A/N: bitchessss I graduated HOE UGH weird cause like legit same time last year I was in OKC for trying to kms and was in a wack ass facility BUT BOOM BITCH IM THRIVING UGH WE GOOD🤩

Btw please don't be pissed with me 👀 enjoy tho x

-

"Oh my God, Nat." I clutched her arm as I looked around the venue where I was getting married at.

"Oh fuck yes, Kylie and I went all in." Nat smirked and I looked around before looking out the doors we just came from.

"Everything! It's fucking perfect! Holy fuck! Has Camila seen this? She's going to flip a shit!" I quickly spoke and she giggled as we walked towards a wide trailer outside.

"This is where you're going to get ready, trust me! You have enough space to move around, okay? Camila is in her own across the way. I swear on my left tit if you even dare to go over that damn line to see her I will cut off your dick and no more babies!" She quickly turned on me and pushed me into the trailer causing me to groan.

"Okay, you bitch! Ow." I hissed and heard a familiar bird call.

"Amber!" I gasped happily and turned around to see her hand holding a beer.

"Hiiii babygirl, lets do it to it." She slowly swirled her hips and suddenly danced towards me while Erica rushed behind her.

"I have the wedding presents! Hi- you haven't gotten ready yet? What's wrong with you?! I'm gonna kick your ass." Erica shoved the wrapped up presents against Amber's chest.

"Get your ass in that damn trailer." Erica ordered me and I smirked at her as I followed her demands.

"Yes, ma'am." I chuckled and she pushed my shoulders until I was climbing into the trailer.

When I saw my outfit and smiled to myself loving the way it was perfect for the idea of our wedding. Royal blue and white just like the VMAS we met at.

Or

But my smile quickly faltered when I saw a familiar face that I used to work with.

"Karen." I crossed my arms and they looked over at who I was speaking with.

"How in the fuck did you even get in?" Amber spat and the woman shook her head.

"Look... I'm not the bad guy here. Not anymore, I miss you guys, you four were like my kids in a way. Even though I'm your publicist I'd be on board with you all one hundred percent. Just tell me yes and I'll grab all the Serendipity files and dip out of that damn label." She quickly spoke up and I felt my face soften a bit.

"This is an important day and I really wouldn't wanna miss it for the world. I have no idea what happened to Rob all I knew is that he got real close to Camila's label and he just went off the grid. I have no idea who he is now." She gave us a sorrowful look and she then gave me a contract.

"If you actually do quit like Rob was bitching about... then you'll have your first employee at your label, Y/N. Manager or publicist, your choice." She gave me hope and a smile spread across my lips.

"Come here you little bitch!" I opened up my arms and she happily sighed when she let me bring her into a hug.

"I love you girls so much. We're a family no matter what. After tonight I'll drive down to the office and start working on getting those files. I'm not gonna let them punk you girls like that." She quickly spoke and I smiled as the rest of the girls cooed.

"Now! Get your ass in that outfit!" She happily clapped and I giggled as I started to strip away my clothes.

Life was gonna start falling into place really soon.

_

"I'm gonna pass out." I gasped to Nat as the rest of the girls were outside keeping an eye out for anything that was happening.

"What? Why? You've been dreaming of this day since you first saw her?" She furrowed her eyebrows and I just closed my eyes.

"I know! I know! I- I don't know. I'm- fuck. There's gonna be a lot of people out there Nat, what if I fuck up? What if we get divorced-"

"Okay, okay, shut the fuck up." She grabbed my shoulders and I just closed my eyes.

"You really need to chill the hell out because look at you two now. You're perfect for each other! Yeah, there's been a few mishaps along the way but look at what you've become and what you've made. You're a gem and she deserves to have all of you."

It calmed me down a little bit but there was just something missing from her words. Something I wasn't getting and it was scaring me to death. What the fuck was it?!

"Can you get me some water?" I lowered my voice and she nodded.

"Just sit down and relax, think of you soon to be wife." She smirked and I know she was trying to help me but it freaked me out even more.

Was this missing feeling always gonna be there? It wasn't there a few days ago. I was probably just crowd shy... I mean I was gonna be in my most vulnerable state in front of a huge crowd. Yeah, that was probably it.

"Heyyy now, what is this?" I heard a familiar voice and I looked up into the mirror to see Erica closing up the trailer door.

"I'm freaking out, man." I whispered and she tilted her head at me.

"Why?" She crossed her arms and I just shook my head.

"I dunno." I mumbled ashamedly and she stepped closer to me.

"I just came from Camila's." She randomly informed me and I was hoping she wasn't gonna give me some happy pep talk like Nat.

"Yeah? She's okay?"

"Okay? She's ecstatic, Y/NN." She cutely smiled and my heart was pounding from my nerves.

"And goddamn she's beautiful, bubs." She whispered and I felt myself perk up at that.

"She's getting her makeup done now and God-"

"I'm lucky, huh?" I chuckled softly feeling a little better and she leaned back against the wall with shiny green eyes.

"She's the one who's lucky." She gently corrected and I looked back down at my hands where I was leaning against the counter.

"You two are going to be so great." She genuinely smiled and she quickly looked away when I noticed a small quiver of her lips.

She cleared her throat, "You look amazing by the way." She chuckled as she playfully pushed my shoulder.

I cracked a smile as I let out a breathy laugh and she sniffed quickly and casually.

"And your baby Nova, lord that damn kid is so fucking adorable. She's in her dress now and I'm sad it's only gonna last one day." She then gave me a look as she leaned against the counter next to me.

"It's only for one day, you're here because of Camila and you guys' family. You're not here to give a show to the other people here, shit, they're here to celebrate you two." She tried to comfort me in a way Natalie couldn't really.

"Stop thinking so much damnit." She giggled and I smiled to myself as she slapped my back.

"I'm okay." I told her with a roll of my eyes and she hummed with a raise of her eyebrows.

"You need to be better than okay. Tell me this..." She paused and looked me in the eyes, "Are you having second thoughts?" She asked me and I paused.

But the more she stared me on I then shook my head, "No, I'm not." I officially stated and she nodded with a small smile.

"Good. Because in about forty five minutes your fiancée is going to need you at that beautiful alter wanting your hand in marriage."

"Dude! Camila Cabello wants to marry you!" She shook my shoulders and I let out a deep laugh along with her.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I whispered and she gave me a playful glare.

"If you don't stop that shit." She slapped my arm and giggled with me.

"I would've been a mess when you told me you were getting engaged or when you were having a baby and another baby. I'm fine, I'm here supporting you because I'm not a miserable hag. I truly love you, dumbass and when I can personally see how much you and Camila mean to each other that's all I can be thankful for." She looked me dead in my eyes when she spoke again,

"It means I did my job right." She smirked softly with tears welling up and I slightly frowned.

"What do you mean?" I let out a small laugh and she wiped her eyes with a smile.

"You'll know when you're dead." She pushed me back but I grabbed her hand like I always do.

She let me pull her in once more and I wrapped my arms around her to hug her tightly. She sighed out and I felt her breath against my neck causing me to close my eyes. I smiled as my own tears welled up and felt her lean back as she looked into my eyes.

"Maybe in another life, yeah?" She whispered and I quickly caught onto what she was talking about.

"In another lifetime." I whispered back not trusting my voice and she leaned back to turn around.

When she started to walk out of the room I was so on the edge of tears I thought I was actually going to pass out now.

"Hey!" I called out shakily and cleared my throat so I wouldn't sound so bad.

"Hm?" She wiped her eyes when I looked at her intently and I felt rather bold.

"Do you love me?" I questioned hoping to God she was gonna catch on and she lightly rolled her watery eyes.

She then gave me that special pretty smile, "I'll never in my life stop loving you." She understood what I was saying and I never once broke eye contact with her.

"You promise?" I copied her words with a small head tilt and she let out a soft laugh as a sob slipped past her lips along with it.

"I pinky promise." She smirked and soon enough I was as light as a feather.

She walked out of the trailer wiping her eyes and I looked back into the mirror to face myself. Maybe I was wrong for that. Maybe I was a hypocrite. Maybe I needed that. Maybe is just a maybe and damn did it feel good.

_

"Holy- wow." I gasped looking out the curtain to see the alter that was over looking the crowd.

"You guys really outdid yourselves." I breathed out absolutely impressed with everything and Natalie smirked.

"What if her dumbass falls?" Amber snorted as she fixed a part of her outfit.

"She won't, shut up." I nudged her away and she then sighed out heavily.

"Can she hurry though? I heard they had some seafood inside." She rubbed her hands and again I nudged her while I felt hands poke my back.

"Like for real though is she, okay?" I heard my sister ask and I shrugged.

"I can't go check on her now we almost have to lea-"

"Hi, it's time." I heard one of the planners say to me and I looked at my bridesmaids with a pointed look.

"Thank you." I thanked and soon enough I was lined up then started to walk.

The curtain was pulled back for us and with each step my heart was pounding with excitement and fear. When we started to reach the top I almost tripped causing a few people of the crowd to snicker. I felt my cheeks heat up as I laughed softly with them.

I stood tall and ready as I witnessed hushed rapid whispering from behind the curtain. Camila's bridesmaids that consisted of Sofia, Dinah, and her hometown friends came out to line up on the stairs. It was happening soon. Then wide smiles and I heard a small orchestra start off the most familiar jingle there was. It was happening. I watched Sinu quickly find her seat next to my mom and they clutched at each other as they looked back.

I immediately saw Adrianna holding onto Lexa who was being trained to walk slowly by North and Penelope. Adrianna happily threw blue and white petals causing the crowd to coo.

That's when my eyes caught onto hers and my heart completely flatlined. I was in total awe. She was a literal princess.

"Bello." I whispered to myself as I felt my legs almost give out.

I couldn't help it, I whistled loudly and she blushed deeply as she laughed walking down the aisle. All at the same time I felt tears spring to my eyes and I shakily stepped down to grab her hand like the princess she was. She laughed nervously and walked up the rest of the steps with me.

I turned to her with my heart in my throat and let a lone tear fall down my cheek.

"Don't cry." She whispered ever so softly and I shook my head.

"Let me." I sniffled and she giggled lightly as she clutched my hands.

I had zoned out everything and my eyes were just on this beautiful, beautiful woman. The most precious damn thing in the world and I was aching to just say I do already.

"And if there's anyone here today that believe they shouldn't be together, speak now or forever hold your peace!" The man spoke extremely loudly and I anxiously looked around.

I could name a couple people who didn't want us together. For instance her best friend who was drinking himself into oblivion. I could hear Amber snicker about something and Erica shushing her with a disapproving tone. Then once the time was up we had started to repeat the vows he had given us.

We both agreed that we'd tell each other our own written vows when we were alone. Just so it could be a gift to one another. But suddenly I zoned out again and I couldn't help but think, holy shit. She's really marrying me. She actually is like... in love with me. I tricked this woman so well, she must be blind.

"Uhm, hey, Y/N?" The man nudged me and I hummed in confusion.

"Huh? What?" I quickly spoke and Camila laughed loudly causing me to become bashful.

"Y/N Y/L/N, do you take Karla Cabello to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

I nodded when I looked slightly past Camila's head to see my bridesmaids in the reflection of the mirror. It was as if she knew I'd do that and Erica's eyes were on mine again, she gave me a nod of encouragement.

"I really do." I whispered as my heart clenched and Erica looked down with a water smile.

"And do you, Karla Cabello... do you take Y/N Y/L/N to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." She spoke as if she were in a fairytale and I swear I could feel myself floating away.

"Now by the power vested in me by the state of New York, I pronounce you as wife... and wife. You may kiss the bride-"

Camila quickly threw her arms around my neck and happily kissed me while everyone cheered around us. I felt her super bright and happy smile as she tried her best to keep up with the kiss. I seen flashes start to go off and I was feeling completely serene. My number one.

My only one.

__________________

I said pls don't be pissed w me !

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
847K 18K 21
A passionate affair. It started as mere physical attraction, but has developed into something much deeper. Camila must figure out what the right choi...
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...