at first sight - ethan and em...

By projectingdolans

Emma, a 17 year old girl with no social media and a lot of free time, decided to make a youtube channel for f... More

Characters
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
MEET....
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New characters
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
COACHELLA WEEKEND (chapter 48)
COACHELLA DAY 2 (chapter 49)
COACHELLA DAY 3 (chapter 50)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77: finale

Chapter 65

368 6 2
By projectingdolans

Graysons pov
Love. Something that comes in many different forms.

It could be a feeling.

A person.

An object.

A song.

An animal.

Love.

Something I never thought I would find.

All of sudden.

Almost out of nowhere.

Love fell right into my hands, almost like it was always at my fingertips.

I'm 19 and I already feel like I've found the one.

Hannah, my love, it sounds crazy to any besides ourselves.

We love each other.

I feel like I sound like a 7th grader "in love"

But having Hannah sleeping peacefully right in my arms is what love feels like.

It's warm, my heart is full, the butterflies are here, comfort.

It's only been a week but I seriously think we can last.

My heart has never been more full.

I love Hannah.
Emma's pov
Grayson made breakfast, he made pancakes, dairy free of course, avocado toast and he laid out fruit.

Hannah attempted to make a pancake but Grayson had to help, it was kinda cute, I took a picture.
Hannahmeloche

Liked by Graysondolan, ethandolan, _emmachamberlain, and 937,383 others
Hannahmeloche : no one told me how hard pancakes were to make
Graysondolan : because they aren't that hard, babe
_emmachamberlain : I'm sure Ethan could make one if he really wanted
Ethandolan : were never letting you cook again
            View all 56,787 comments

They really were the cutest couple, I mean Ethan and I are not gonna lie, pretty damn cute together.

God. Just thinking about Ethan gives me butterflies still.

He's sitting by me on his phone and I can see him out of the corner of my eye, I quickly kiss him on the cheek and look back at my phone like it never happened.

He puts down his phone and attacks me with kisses all over my face, he wraps his arms around me and lifts me up placing me on my back on the couch, he gets on top of me planting a kiss on my lips, "Get a room!" Grayson yells "it's 10 in the morning" Hannah yells.

Ethan and I laugh and sit back in the kitchen where we were before, "tonight" Ethan whispered and I got chills, that boy is something else. "I literally heard that and I'm going to throw up" Grayson says.

I throw an apple at Grayson, "Don't act like you and Hannah haven't done it already" Ethan says, Hannah's jaw drops and Grayson throws the apple at Ethan now, I'm taking that as they have.

Hannah and I get ready in the spare room while Ethan and Grayson get ready in Graysons room.

Hannah and I are trying to figure out what to wear, we don't want the twinning thing to happen again.

"So you and Grayson have fucked?"
"Emma what the hell" I laugh and throw my hands up "I'm just wondering!" I retort "I mean.." she says and bites her lip "I knew it!" I call out "I mean it's obvious. We're in Hawaii with our own room what do you expect?"
"True" I sit down on the bed, I give up looking for an outfit, it's too hard.

Hannah's now picking out an outfit for me, "So what's gonna happen between you and Grayson when we go back to LA?" I ask "what do you mean?"
"Does your mom even know you guys are dating?" She shook her head "Hannah."
"What does my mom knowing have to do with anything?"
"Everything. He won't be able to come over, you won't be able to go to his house, you won't get to go on a vacation like the again.. does she know he's here?"
"Of course. She knows everything she just doesn't know we're dating, I'll tell her right now."
"Good."

After Hannah FaceTimes her mom she finally finds an outfit for me, she's wearing a baby blue tube top and white shorts. I'm wearing a white graphic tee with light wash shorts, just something basic.
Ethan's pov
Graysons room is so much cleaner than mine, I don't know how he manages to always clean, cleanings just so boring.

"Gray how is your room so much cleaner than mine?"
"Well Hannah and I don't throw things on the ground and we pick up after ourselves"
"Makes sense"
"Yeah honestly I don't even want to see what the girls have done to that spare room" Grayson adds "yeah all I really know is it's a closet now" I say

Gray gets dressed while I just lay on the bed, I already know what I'm gonna wear.
"So you and Hannah have done it"
"What the fuck, E" we laugh "I'm just wondering"
"Well yeah obviously"
"I knew it"
"That's like asking if you and Emma had sex in the first week of your relationship"
"Not really, she's never had a boyfriend before, I think I was her first" I sit up "oh shit really?"
"Yeah, we should probably head out though"
Emma's pov
It's Sunday and the Twins are making us all film a video together, they wanna do "swapping girlfriends for a day" I'm excited.

We went out on the porch so we can have the ocean as the background and the twins did an intro

"What's up guys! We're back!" Grayson yells "And we are in Hawaii, with some people." Ethan says "You guys wanna come in, just come here" Grayson says and I stand next to Ethan and Hannah stands next to Grayson "so you may or may not know, this is my girlfriend, Emma." Ethan says "hiiiii, you obviously know me" they laugh "and this is my girlfriend, Hannah" Grayson says "Hi I'm Emma best friend" We talk a little more about some random stuff.

"So today, we are swapping girlfriends. Ethan will now be dating Hannah"
"And Grayson will now be Emma" Hannah and I switch spots.

After we finish the intro I go off with Grayson and Hannah goes with Ethan. I already miss him.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Gray asks "well, we could go get food, I'm always hungry"
"True, me too, let's do this, we have to walk though, E and Hannah have the car"
"That's fine, let's find somewhere close then"
"Whatever you want, babe" he says and winks, I just laugh.

Grayson holds out his hand and I take it, we have to be a couple somehow. He takes a snapchat while I vlog it.

My arm gets tired so I stop recording, but Gray and I continue to walk hand in hand.

Once we arrive at the café Grayson orders for me, he pulls out my seat and pushes it in, he's trying to be a gentleman so hard.

M3ssyM0nday

Liked by 377,939 people
M3ssyMonday : rumor has it Emma and Grayson were spotted alone together HOLDING HANDS, walking down the street, and they supposedly went on a date. Hannah and Ethan were nowhere in sight👀 lmk what you think !!!
Gremmafan :I hope this is true
Ethmatea : wait what!!!!
Corefourfan : holy shit
Awkwardchambie : this is weird , there's videos, it's real.
View all 37,738 comments
~
Im so sorry I'll be gone for the next week and a half on vacation. Again? Yeah. I vacation a lot, I'll be back soon and I'll update as much as possible!! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 94 42
This is a love story/ coming of age story??? between Emma Chamberlain and Ethan Dolan, along with the rest of the Sister Squad and their lives. BTW: ...
472 16 15
feelings are hidden as olivia and emma live by their lives, not knowing the truth about each other. [MATURE CONTENT] : Language
30.8K 314 48
you are 18 years old while your boyfriend Ethan, is 19. your best friends are emma chamberlain, grayson dolan, and james charles. ethan is very abus...
53.6K 454 74
Preferences & Imagines about Ethan and Grayson Dolan for your satisfaction. ✨ I N- R E V I S ON✨ As of 03/06/2024. CLOSED. INDEFINITELY.