Repulsion

By UniqueNImperfect

If unlikes attract, then likes should repel too. Or is REPULSION just an illusion. An illusion so real, tha... More

0
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
EPILOGUE-1
AFFECTION-BOOK 2
EPILOGUE-2
Heartfelt thanks!

10.

7K 348 26
By UniqueNImperfect

When I woke up after god knows how many hours, I found the door to the room I was in closed.

Don't tell me my boss kidnapped me!!-i picked up myself in horror, only to find myself wrapped in a duvet.

Huh!? How did I get this duvet!?

The lights were closed, the curtains were drawn, even my shoes were removed.
Who can do this!?
There are just men in this penthouse, and I don't think nonna will come at this part of the penthouse.

Confused I got off the bed.

A look at the time and I lost my balance.
4 in the evening!

Goddamn! Boss will eat me raw!

I readily straightened my clothes. Thankfully, I was not wearing my office attire but just a jeans and casual T-shirt.
I picked up my denim jacket from the couch and wore it, and taking a last look at my appearance, I came out of the room.

There were some sound coming from the dining room.

When I went in the direction, I saw nonna sitting on the dining table talking to who I assume is my boss.

When I went nearer, my jaw dropped and my eyes widened!

Mr. Eric Ashton was cooking in the kitchen!

I couldn't help but stare at him.
Pinch me God! This can't be real..

And just then...
"Erica! You're awake!", Nonna sequeled.
My boss looked up and no wonder, his eyes widened too.
"Erica!?", I turned my gaze to Nonna still dazed.
"Sit child! Are you okay!? Eric told me you were not well.", She made me sit beside her.
I gathered myself and answered, "I am fine nonna..I was just tired and yesterday I went in rain."
She rubbed my head affectionately, "Take care of yourself Erica. Otherwise who'll take care of my baby."
I glanced briefly at him, while his eyes were already on me.

"Eric is making noodles for me. I love the one he makes!", She told me.
"He can cook!?", I whispered to her.
"He can create wonders!", She said smiling wide and I smiled back.

After sometime I realized, I should help him.
"Nonna I'll help him!", and nonna nodded in reply.

I went in the kitchen, a bit scared, "I am sorry sir, I overslept. Can I help....!"
"Yeah! Take these noodles and wash them under cold water.", I nodded and got in the work.

It was so intimidating to have him in the kitchen.

"Chop the capsicum Erica!", He told me and I started.
He was perfect here.

His demeanour a bit less strict because of nonna. He smiled frequently when nonna said something. He called me 'Erica' in front of her. He didn't yell at me.
Instead we worked in proper harmony.

When the noodles were almost done, I asked them if they want a coffee with it.

And getting positive reply, I made coffee for them and also myself.

They settled on the dining table, and I served them.

Just then, nonna said, "Why are you not serving for yourself!? Come eat with us...Tell us if you liked what your boss made."

I gave a brief glance to sir and hesitated, but then nonna herself started serving for me.

I sat down reluctantly, while my boss was busy staring at his bowl.

When I took the first spoon in my mouth, I realized two pair of eyes were resting on me. But instead I focused on the noodles in my mouth.

How hard I resisted the urge to moan at the taste!
This is delicious!!
I mean, how can a rich snob like my boss, can make food this amazing!

I looked up and saw the four eyes focused on me, "How's it!?", Nonna asked.

Haha!
I work my butt off for this man! And he never appreciates me!? Why should I!?
He should get the taste of his own self!

"Yeah! It's okay!", The two retreated at my answer.
"Baby! Put in more effort to impress your assistant!", Nonna chuckled while my boss narrowed his eyes at me.
But if I am not wrong, I saw disappointment on his face.

E R I C

Disappointment is what I am feeling now.
She's the second human who ever got to eat what I cooked.

I looked at her again and she was fully focused on her bowl, eating as if there's no tomorrow. She looks a bit interested in which was just okay!
Wait! Is she taking revenge!?

But why am I bothered!? Her comments don't affect me. There's nothing to be disappointed even if she didn't like it.

After eating, we all move to the drawing room.

Nonna likes her. I can see how opened up she is to her, talking like a maniac. She used to hate those girls, I used to bring home during vacations.
She was okay with my male friends, but female ones would be blessed by her explicit vocabulary.
"Stinky bimbos", "fake fuck machines", "clingy whores" etc were how they were addressed.
I don't know what is different with Erica.

It was time for Nonna to leave.

"Nonna you know you can stay more.", I said because I really like her presence. She may embarrasse me in public, but I feel sheltered with her.

"No baby! I will leave. I just came here to see if you're doing good. By the way, I gave my number to Erica, because I know you won't talk to me.", She complained and turned to Erica, "And Erica keep sending me his pictures daily. That's the least I can have."

"Okay Nonna!"

"And yes! I like you alot...We can sometimes have our 'girls talk'. No!?", She raised her eyebrows suggestively.
"Of course Nonna!", Erica grinned.

What's going on that I have no idea about!?

Dropping Nonna at the airport and bidding her bye, we left the airport.

"Read out my schedule...! We need to work tonight.", I said to her and she started reading.
Thankfully there were no meetings but just file completions.

We reached the office and I straight went to the cabin.

Enough of being a softie!

I got back to work.

My phone ringed few minutes later, "Yes Erica!?"
"Sir there is this man saying he is...um..!"
"What um!?", I questioned back.
"Hesaysheisdickheadandwantstotalktoasshole!"
"What!?", What the hell did she just say!?
"Dickhead wants to talk to asshole.", She snapped.
I shook my head in disbelief.

"Forward his call."
"Huh!?", She's sure to be shocked.
"He's my best friend Erica!"
"Oh.. Okay...!"

Then few seconds later, I heard him, "Hey Asshole what's up!?"
"You should have behaved you dickhead. She is my PA!"
"Oh c'mon Asshole! By the way, she sounds sexy. You got laid!?"
I rolled my eyes, "She's an employee you bastard."
"So what!? Ever heard of office romance!? But don't worry if not you, I'll bring her to my bed. The charms of David Waverton.", he said.
"Is this why you have called!?", I asked him already irritated.
"Yeah! That was a reason...But another one is that James called me about the Phillipines collaboration....!", And there comes the serious dickhead!

We talked for quite long about this new project.

David Waverton is my best friend, more like a brother, who I many a times address as you already know.
A pain in my ass, yet someone I can always rely on.
He is an architect, who has been creating the blueprints of our companies and hotels world wide.
And this Phillipines collaboration will be our new project together.

Erica came in my coffee.

"Get that contact saved in your phone, he'll be contacting us more frequently...!", As I said this she made a face.
"What happened!?", I asked.
"He's a flirt...", She murmured with a disgusted face.

Plans to get laid, gone into the drain dickhead!
I smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3K 11
COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข She was so brave. He couldn't understand how she didn't hate him. He did this to her, he was the reason of her scar. Had she not meet...
17.4K 257 24
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
13.4K 415 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for funโ˜บ๏ธ
869 5 6
๐‘๐กรฉ๐š ๐™๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ฒ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ค๐ง๐จ...