Scottish Destiny

By Sweetpeas

Lady Kathryn McGregor knew her heart was stolen the first time she saw this handsome knight. When he gallan... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

134K 2.6K 87
By Sweetpeas

Chapter Fifteen

Grant surveyed his chamber after he shut the door with the heel of his boot.  Kathryn was still giggling in his arms as he raced up the stairs to their chamber.  He could still hear his family and clansmen hooting and hollering from the hall down below.   Out of the corner of Grant's eye, he noticed his brother Ian doing the same with Jenny, only they were moving up to the third tower with Andrew and Emma.    Fiona was sharing a chamber with Roslyn so Ian and Jenny moved into the second master chamber to be close to her.

There was a fire blazing the hearth, casting the room with a soft glow.   He noticed that Kathryn's trunk was brought in, as he had asked and was placed next to his.   A jug of wine and a plate of fruit and sweet meats were there as well.    The bouquet of wild flowers that he had moved from Kathryn's room was on the side table by their bed.   He asked for all the linen's to be cleaned, fresh water and clean linen cloth's to be placed on the side tables as well.

"We can change chambers if ye wish," Grant murmured as he placed Kathryn down on her feet.  He watched as she scanned the room before she turned to him.

"Nae, tis verra fine Grant," Kathryn said as she hugged him close, laying her head upon his chest.    "Ye had my trunk moved here?"

"Aye, this afternoon," Grant said kissing the top of her head.   She was a tiny thing, the top of her head only reaching the bottom of Grant's chin.  He liked her like that, she felt small and tiny in his arms, he loved the feeling of protectiveness he got around her when she was near.

"Do ye wish for a bath?" Grant asked her as he started stroking her hair.  He wasn't sure if he should have arranged one for her, he still could but it would take awhile to have the tub moved in the room and have the hot water brought up.   He would though, if she really wanted one.

"Nae, I had one this afternoon when I was preparing for the ceremony," she grinned up at him.   Kathryn moved out of his arms now and went to stand in front of the hearth.  She fumbled a bit with her laces, her fingers shaking a bit from her nervousness.  She couldn't get the laces undone so she stopped.  She peered up at him through her long lashes and asked him hesitantly, "Do ye wish for me to undress now?"

Grant resisted the urge to chuckle at her she was acting all shy now.  Where was his bold bride who told him not long ago to make her his wife?    "Nae love," he said as he walked over to her and grabbed both of her hands that went back to tugging on her laces.   "Ye dinna need to undress now.   We have all night," he whispered as he kissed the tip of her nose.   "Would ye like some wine?" Grant asked her as he went to pour a goblet for himself.  He didn't wait for her answer but poured her one as well.

Placing them by the fire, Grant sat on the rug and pulled Kathryn down to sit with him.  He rested his back on one of the chairs that he had brought in.   He remembered that Andrew had a couple placed in his and Emma's chamber, Andrew told him that he and Emma enjoyed relaxing in the privacy of their chamber and often sat there.  Grant was thinking that Kathryn might enjoy that as well.

Grant rubbed Kathryn's shoulder to get to her relax.   "Ye enjoyed the ceremonies," he asked her as he grabbed her goblet and let her sip her wine.   Taking a sip himself, he placed back down and continued softly caressing her arms.

"Aye, verra much so," Kathryn said as her shoulders started to unwind and she wriggled herself up closer to Grant.   "Twas melting my heart when Fiona asked Ian if she could call him Da.   Such a sweet lass she is."

"Ah, sweet Fiona," Grant agreed with her.  "Tis melting the hearts of all the McKenna's she was.   Between her and Roslyn, when they become women, the castle will be swarming with lads coming for their hands.  I dinna envy Ian or Andrew when it comes to chose a husband for them."

"What if we have a lass?" Kathryn sighed.  "Ye will be the same with her."

"Nae, we willna have any lasses," Grant chuckled out and shivered as well thinking about having a daughter.  "Tis lads that ye and I will have."

"Ye dinna wish for at least one lass Grant?" Kathryn said to her husband sounding annoyed.  Typical male only wanting males.

"I will take whatever God gift's us with Kathryn, but nae, I dinna wish for a lass," Grant murmured in her hair.   Before Kathryn could say more, he continued.  "I dinna wish for a lass because I'm nae sure that I could allow her leave the castle.   I understand tis what most lasses do when they marry, but twill be hard to let her go."

Kathryn was happy with Grant's answer, her heart constricted a bit at his confession.   She would feel the same watching her daughter marry and then move away, even though she has now done the same.   "Well, if we allow her a love match, she may marry the stable boy," Kathryn grinned thinking that Grant would be furious if their daughter wanted to marry the stable boy.

"If she falls in love with someone from the village, someone who works in the castle, then she will remain here with us.   I would wish that for our daughter, as long as she is happy," Grant said as he grazed his knuckles across Kathryn's cheek.

"So, tis lads that ye think we will have?" Kathryn smiled up at him.  

"Aye, my Da thinks so as well," Grant grinned back.  "Twas my Da who said that Ian will have the lasses and ye and I will have the lads."

"Och...poor Ian," Kathryn groaned out.  "Dinna tell him so, all men wish for at least one lad."

"Aye, I suppose so," Grant said taking another sip of wine and then offering some to Kathryn.

He took Kathryn's hand now, the one now adorned with the ring that was supposed to be his Mother's.  The rubies sparkled in the fire light, it fit her perfectly, as if it was made for her.   

"Tis verra beautiful," Kathryn murmured staring at her hand which Grant held as he caressed the ring with his thumb.

"Twas suppose to be my Mama's," Grant said resting his cheek on her head.   "She died before my Da could give it to her."

"I am honoured to be wearing it then Grant," Kathryn softly said to him.  "I will cherish it always."

Grant turned her hand over and looked at the small cut that he made on her wrist.   A deep sense of emotion crashed through him remembering not long ago the blood vows that they shared together.  A thin line it was with some dried blood on it.   He brought it to his lips, kissed it and then drew the tip of his tongue over it.   He found her pulse point and rested his tongue there feeling her pulse increase.

Her hand crept up to cradle the side of his face as Grant started to kiss up to her palm.    He could hear her breathing, it deepened and was becoming laboured, just as his was.   She tilted her head and placed her warm lips at the base of throat where his shirt laces were undone and opened.

Cupping her face, Grant brought his lips down to hers.  She tasted of the honeyed wine, so sweet, her lips were lush and warm.    The first feeling of his tongue caressing her lips, Kathryn opened to him and allowed her tongue to mate with her husband's.   She twisted in his arms now, trying to get closer while she wrapped her free hand around his neck.  There she found his hair that curled at the nape of his neck and gently tugged on it.

A low growl deep in his throat, Grant loved it when she pulled on his hair.  It aroused him even more, he loved the bit of boldness to her.   Slowly he eased them both down, Grant resting on his elbow and Kathryn now beneath him.   He brought his other hand up to caress one of her breasts, it fit perfectly in his hand.   The nipple beaded in a tight peak and Grant couldn't resist so he suckled her through that fabric of her gown.

Kathryn couldn't wait any longer and started back with the laces of her gown, bumping Grant's face out of the way.   He chuckled at her impatience.   "Ye are in a rush love," Grant murmured brushing his warm velvety breath over her forehead.

"Aye," Kathryn could barely breathe out, frustrated she was.   "Tis wanting out of this gown now Grant.  Tis the laces, they willna release for me."

Grant removed the dirk that was still attached to his belt and gently took her hands away.    Cutting through the laces did the trick but what he really wanted to do was cut right through her gown and rip it off of her.   He didn't think that she would appreciate at though, since the gown was her wedding gown and perhaps she had wanted to keep it.

"Better?" Grant grinned seductively down at her as he admired the healthy view of creamy skin now that he was starting to see. The glow from the fire on her porcelain skin, Grant noticed the scattering of freckles across her shoulders and reminded himself to kiss each and every one of them.

"Aye," Kathryn grinned back up at him as she bit her bottom lip.   She eased the arms down and then pushed the gown down over her breasts, down to her waist and then Grant helped her completely out of it.  She was now only lying there in her chemise, which was very thin and Grant's groined tightened even more when he saw the dark patch where her woman's core was.

She moved her hand to the laces of his shirt now and completely opened them to see his upper chest.   Leaning forward, Kathryn ran her hands through Grant's springy curls of hair on his chest and then she tugged on those as well.   She was rewarded with a small grunt from Grant as he removed her hand so that he could quickly shed his shirt. 

Skin to skin is what they both wanted to feel.

Kathryn took in the magnificent view of her husband before her.   A few smaller scars, one above his right breast bone that was about four inches long.   It was completely healed, though but she frowned looking at it while she traced it.

"Twas from a raid many years ago Kathryn, dinna fret so," Grant murmured softly to her, taking her hand and kissing her fingers tips.

"Ye raid often?" Kathryn quietly asked him, her face full of concern.

"Only when need be love, no verra often," Grant assured her.  "Tis the neighbouring clan, Clan Fraser, that we dinna agree upon. "

"What dinna ye agree upon?" Kathryn asked him, her voice curious.

"Tis a portion of land that borders the Fraser's, my Da says the land is McKenna's, the Fraser's claim tis theirs," Grant sighed.   "Tis always the Frasers that start the raids love, ye dinna have to worry so.  They have been quiet of late, tis rumour that Lady Fraser is no well."

Grant watched as she lowered her eyes, he could still she the worry on her face, distracting her was probably best he figured.  He nuzzled his was down to her the base of her throat and pressed his warm lips to leave a fiery trail of kisses.   Kisses down to the valley of her breasts still hidden beneath her chemise which Grant figured needed to go right away.   Easing down the thin straps and looking at Kathryn for approval, he saw the desire back in her eyes, gone was the fear that he just saw a few moments ago.

Reassuring him, Kathryn lowered the straps herself, baring herself nude down to her waist where Grant took over from there to ease her chemise completely off of her.

"Ye are so verra lovely Kathryn," Grant murmured as he barely managed to get out.  He trailed the tips of his fingers up one of her legs, over her tiny waist and then to rest cupping one of her breasts.   He wasn't sure how he was able to speak because the sight of his luscious nude wife in front of him caused a lump to form in his throat.   "Ye take my breath away with your beauty."

"Make me your wife Grant," Kathryn huskily said back to him as she cupped his face and brought his mouth to hers.

He released their kiss, not without a whimper from Kathryn, he smiled against her throat as he thought about the pout on her face.    He kissed and licked his way down to her breasts, her skin was satin smooth, she smelled like lavender.

He took one stiff peak in his mouth, savouring the texture of her nipple, formed like a ripe berry, but sweeter.    Swirling his tongue around, then gently tugging it between his teeth, he heard a low moan come deep from Kathryn's throat.   He looked up at her, her nipple between his teeth and the sultry look in her eyes made him want to plunge deep within her.    

Patience, he needed patience right now.   He needed to make this right for her, get her ready for him. Although if he felt her woman's core right now, no doubt that he would feel her sheath ready for him. He could feel her heat radiating from her body, he was sure that she was ready for him but he needed to pleasure her before he took his.  He could smell her arousal as well, he couldn't wait to mix her smell with his.

Grant moved onto her other breast, lavishing attention to it as well.  Kathryn was starting to come undone.  She held his head in her hands and when he wanted to move back to her other breast, she held him firmly to the one he was already loving.   Moaning loudly, she was raising her hips, wanting him to move lower to where she ached the most.

He kissed a trail down to her naval now, dipping his tongue deep inside and swirling it around.  He was watching her watch him, he wanted her to.  He wanted her to watch him in how he loved her.

"Do ye trust me Kathryn?"  Grant murmured now against the inside of her thigh as he cupped her beneath her knee and opened her wide.    He licked her, nipped her skin and felt her slight jump at the small amount of pain he caused her.   He saw the slight red mark that he left, his mark that he made on her and kissed it.

"Aye," she whispered back to him, never breaking eye contact.   She watched him as he licked and kissed his way down the inside of her thigh and when she saw where he was headed, she grabbed his head to halt him.

Grant raised his lust filled eyes to Kathryn's, "Trust me Kat."  When she didn't respond right away, Grant continued on.  "When we are in our chamber Kathryn, ye are mine.    Tis nothing to be ashamed of, dinna hide yourself from me.   I will taste ye with my tongue Kathryn, I will love ye with my mouth."

When she slowly released the grip on his hair, he began once again to lower his mouth.   She didn't completely release him, she still held his head, he thought perhaps in fear of the unknown but he knew that once he put his mouth on her, she would be holding his head right where she wanted it to be.

Their eyes were still locked when he took her leg and spread her more.   Her arousal was evident, her petal lips were glistening and Grant couldn't wait to taste her.  Not wanting to frighten her, he slowly eased his tongue into her, lavishing the taste of her honey on this tongue.  He closed his eyes in sheer bliss, swirling his tongue around, and divulging deep in her woman's core.

He could hear her breathing...deep, deep breaths she was taking.  Almost as if she was struggling to breathe.  He opened his eyes to the incredible view before him.  His wife's breasts rose frantically in front of him, her eyes closed, her lips stretch tight, the grip on his head was much stronger now, holding him in place.   He couldn't help the grin that spread across his lips as he licked them.

Finding her nub now, he circled it with his tongue and watched her behind his hooded eyes.  The minute he touched it, her eyes flew open and her moaning increased.   "There Grant....there," she whispered frantically to him.  

Closing his mouth around her nub, he suckled her as he did to her breast.    He suckled her while his tongue swiped her nub back and forth.   Her hips raising upwards, her hands held his head in place.   She was getting close, he used his teeth to scrape her nub, apply a bit more pressure.   It was hard, hot and ready to burst.

She came screaming his name, he was sure that he lost handfuls of hair, but he didn't care.   Lucky they were the only ones in the second tower, if his wife was going to be loud, it would be better this way.  

Grant quickly remembered himself teasing his brother Andrew about how loud Emma was.  Now knowing that his wife was the same, he hoped that Andrew never found out.  The last thing he needed was more pestering from his oldest brother.

Slowly she started to come down but Grant's tongue never let up.   He wanted to feel each and every tremor course through her.  He wanted to ride out her pleasure for as long as possible.   When she finally released his head, her hands fell to their sides.  A fine sheen of perspiration coated her face and upper chest.   Her bottom lip was swollen, mostly from his kisses but his wife had the tendency to bite her bottom lip Grant noticed.

He slowly kissed his way back up her body until her reached her lips.   Kissing ever so softly, she responded immediately.   When he pulled back, she licked her lips and tasted herself.   

"Ye are sweeter then honey my love," Grant told her brushing his lips against hers and then easing his hands under her shoulders to lift her up.

"Nae," she whispered out and grabbed his shoulders.    "I dinna wish to move Grant."

Kissing her forehead, "Love, I dinna wish to spill your innocence on a rug.  Tis wishing that I will see it on the linens."

"Whatever for?" she asked him curious.  Her eyes filled with wonder, they sparkled with wanting answers.

"Tis your blood spilled on our linens that I wish for Kathryn," Grant murmured as he hoisted her in his arms and made their way to the bed.   "I willna have anyone counter the consummation of our marriage."

"Aye," Kathryn said looking like she understood.  She completely did for he was speaking of her father.

When Kathryn saw that Grant was removing the rest of his clothing, Kathryn all of a sudden felt shy once again.   She looked away hoping that he wouldn't notice but he did.    He pulled her chin towards him, "Look at me Kathryn.   I am your husband now, you will know my body as I know yours."

"Verra well," she whispered back to him and watched him as he removed his boots and then his kilt.  

What she saw, she never suspected.   She felt him before, felt his manhood pushing against her, she knew how it was shaped but seeing it now, she was in awe.  He stood there proudly nude in front of her, he grinned his arrogance when he noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off of his manhood.

Grant watched as she went up onto her knees now and raised her hand as if to touch him, but then lowered it back down again.   Her curiosity was going to killed him, she would become skilled with loving him soon enough.   Once her boldness resumed, he knew there was no stopping her.

"Ye said that ye would love me with your mouth, I may do the same to ye?" Kathryn asked him, cockiness in her voice.  She licked her lips in anticipation and watched as Grant sucked in his breath.

"Ye will be the death of me Kathryn," Grant grinned at her and went to kneel on the bed in front of her.   He watched as he got closer how she continued to look at his manhood.   He didn't think that he could get any harder than he was, but he did.   Her look of lust, of her staring at him with wonder was going to make him spill his seed before he was ever inside of her.

When she went to touch him, he grasped her wrist and brought her hand to his mouth.  He kissed her palm and slowly brought her hand over his racing heart.    "Ye may love me with your mouth as well Kathryn.    Touch me anywhere love," Grant said softly as he brought her hand down to his manhood.    "Ye may love me like so, " he told her as he showed her how to stroke him.

"Ye are so soft," she murmured looking down at their hands upon him.   "And so hard," she said peering up at him through her lashes.  "Tis pleasure that I bring when I touch ye like this?" Kathryn asked him with a twinkle in her eyes. 

"Aye, verra much so," Grant said closing his eyes at the gentle caress that his wife was giving him.   

When she bent over to touch him with her mouth, he almost lost it.   Pushing her back, Grant crawled on top of her and rubbed his manhood on her belly.   She quickly opened her legs to cradle him into her softness.

"I dinna wish to spill my seed in your mouth Kat," Grant murmured against her lips.  "Tis wishing to spill my seed in your belly, perhaps ye will become with child this eve?"

Kathryn didn't say anything, the look in her eyes, the love shinning through them was all Grant needed.   He positioned himself at her entrance, so slick she was for him, he knew he would able to slide right in.   He didn't want to hurt her though, he never took a maiden before so he wasn't completely sure the right way about this.

"Go love," Kathryn said cupping his face and kissing him tenderly.  "Dinna fret about hurting me, twill pass I was told."

He slid his tip in her, she was tight and was already starting to pull him within her.    Sliding a bit more, he eased more of him inside until he breached her maidenhead.   Pulling back out and then sliding back until he felt her resistance.   He did that several times for her to get use to the feel of him.   She was wriggling beneath him now, her eyes were closed, he knew she was enjoying the pleasure he was bringing her.

Capturing her lips, he coaxed them open and began thrusting his tongue inside, just as he was doing his manhood.   When he pulled back, leaving only the tip in, distracting her with his kisses, he thrust in once, hard and was completely sheathed within her.

She didn't make a sound, but Grant knew that it pained her.  Her bottom lip was being bitten with her teeth, her eyes squeezed shut as the first tear leaked its way out.   "I'm so verra sorry Kathryn," Grant whispered as he rested his forehead against her and tenderly kissed her.     

She turned her face into the crook of his arm, he felt the wetness of her tears trickle over.  Slowly he started to ease out of her, then he slowly slipped back in.   She didn't flinch when he eased back in, the pressure on her eyes eased a bit, she released her bottom lip as Grant began a slow gentle rhythm thrusting in and out of her.

It was killing him not to thrust in harder, but this was her first time and he knew he had to be gentle.    He rested his face against hers and waited until she found his mouth with hers.   Her desire immediately return as she started to meet him thrust for thrust.  Grant still kept a slow and steady rhythm, he wanted to build up her pleasure once again because when he was going to spend, he wanted her with him. 

Easing his hand between them, he found her nub and slowly started to stroke her.   It only took a few times before Kathryn broke their kiss and was tossing her head back and forth from the extreme pleasure that Grant was bringing her.  

He was getting close, so was she.   She was moaning his name over and over, gripping his shoulders tightly, her nails scoring his backside.    Pushing herself up higher and higher so that he could get deeper and deeper within her.

"Now Kathryn!" he shouted to her as he watched her eyes opened wide and then squeeze shut as she screamed his name once more.    The same time she expended her pleasure, he did as well.   Never had he spilled his seed in a woman before and now spilling his seed in his wife, he knew what it meant to go to heaven and back.

As their breathing calmed, Grant cradled her to his chest.   He was still within her, he wasn't about to remove himself from her warmth.     "I love ye," he whispered against her damp forehead but he knew that she didn't hear him.   She was already asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.1K 41
Mature Content and Sex scenes, recommended for R18+ audiences. Emerson Roy is focused on one goal, nail her performance at this years ballet recital...
638K 28.8K 23
HIGHEST RANKING #6 in HISTORICAL FICTION! --- For all her life, Lady Evie Verrick had been regaled of tales of the Highlands from her Highland born a...
285K 12.4K 21
Alexander Hugh was his grandfather reincarnate except for one thing...he was much more lustful. His quiet, calm demeanor gave those around him the il...
1M 49.3K 31
***This is my original work, and if anyone decides to steal it and post it anywhere else without specific permission, I will not hesitate to take leg...