controlled by him

By AnimeFanatic5

I wanted her so bad it hurts her big full mouth her full beautiful body I wanted her . it took me a while to... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
CHAPTER six Damien's Rassel POV
Chapter seven Damien's POV
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
CHAPTER ELEVEN
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Untitled Part 16
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-nine
chapter30
chapter thirty one
END part one
the end

chapter twenty-eight

7.5K 243 32
By AnimeFanatic5

 i was triggered she was so vulnerable standing there looking at me with her cute big brown eyes .all I was thinking at that moment was just taking her home and just fuck her. My body was heating up my mind was going wild with ideas.

But then I noticed a big tear rolling down her eyes to her cheek and then my wild desire turn all of the sudden I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything is ok .but I couldn't move or speak I hated her that moment and felt sorry for her at the same time I was so confused *what the hell is wrong with me *I was thinking to myself.

I was about to move when my phone rang all the sudden .she jumped the atmosphere was really intense I went to the desk and picked up the phone I walked toward her talking to Sam. I gestured with my finger for her not to utter a word.

I stood behind her trying to let her calm down. "Of course we are going I 'll let Sarah take care of all the details "talking to Sam.

"yes sure just make sure everything is set with them and we will be there on time don't forget to inform PR about it and I 'll see what I 'll do "then I hang up.

"Sarah...."I said almost whispering she turn around fast her face was almost buried in my chest and my breath started to get heaver again .so I pulled away.

"yees...sir "she hardly voiced her words between breaths

"we are heading to Spain next week make the arrangements and you are of course expected to be there we ll attend two parties and a casual seminar so get ready"

"But sir I don't think I ll....."

"You are not allowed to think and consider yourself lucky tonight and just go home "

"But sir if y..."

"LEAVE" I shouted and she was almost out of the door when I just couldn't just let her go.

"I didn't like the way you talked to Sam earlier and the way you smiling to everyone I ll be careful from now on if I were you  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 42 29
I wanted her in every single way you could want someone whether that was love or lust. "Beg"I groaned "Please"she said "Please what"I said in a warni...
4.8K 119 27
As long as two souls are in love, nothing else matters. "You know better than anyone that you're too young for me," I said, trying to reason with him...
23.2K 509 29
MAFIA X INNOCENT GIRL He is merciless She is Innocent He wants her at his mercy She won't submit that easily He was never loved Either She was ...
Pearla By S

Romance

1.7K 18 23
She's mine from the first moment I laid my eyes on her.