Omori x Reader Inserts :Omori:

By OmoriCat

Mostly Omori x Reader. Nothing really special. Hope you like it. Update: Since the game has released, more ch... More

:Um:
:Omoriboy: Games
:Omoriboy: Can You Hear Me
:Omoriboy: Shimeji
:Omoriboy: Stupid Cat
:Omoriboy: Valentine's
:Omoriboy: Sleepless
:Omoriboy: Stressed
:Omoriboy: Dreams
:Omoriboy: Drawings
:Omoriboy: Merry Christmas
OMORI GAME
:Dream Aubrey: Affection
:Dream Kel: Activities
:Dream Hero: Appetite
:Dream Basil: Adore
:Dream Mari: Accompany
:Omori: Attention
:Spaceboy: Looking After
:Sweetheart: Elevator Trouble
:Unbread Twins: Making Bread
:Aubrey: Time
:Kel: Time
:Hero: Time
:Omoli: ...wait, what?
:Hearts: Hearts Everywhere

:Omoriboy: Creations

10.5K 217 675
By OmoriCat

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

Omori stared at his computer, the blank expression plastered on his face as usual. Moments later he turned it off, closing the laptop as he glanced at his cat, who was sleeping peacefully nearby. He still hated life as usual. The same usual routine. The same objects in this room.

He stretched his arms and legs from sitting around all day as usual, sighing as he flopped down on the ground. Of course it kinda hurt, as it gave him a small headache. Holding the back of his head, he let out a sigh of annoyance. A fee seconds later, he then moved his legs up from the ground, raising them up out of boredom. He figured it was time to sleep.

He was unable to speak on the blog. It's been possibly years since then. He even figured some of the people who 'stalked' the blog had forgotten him. He couldn't blame them, though. As he, too, would want to forget about himself, as all he did was be a hikkikomori.

Laying straight on the hard ground, his back cracking just slightly as he sighed in relief from the tension released. His hand grabbed the blanket beside him, lazily pulling the blanket over him, watching as his cat yawned while it stretched, trotting towards him to lay down on the space on the blanket. Omori gave the cat a small pat before putting his hand back under the blanket. His eyes stared at the ceiling, glancing over at the lightbulb a few times. All he had left to do now was to wait until the words being typed down have stopped.

...

It slightly amazed him how a person was writing about him, despite having a different creator. What did confuse him was the way this person made him act, trying to mimic his true self. Or the scenarios he's been in. He's unsure about being in them anymore. But there's nothing he can really do, and was powerless from the words and the imagination of the person.

...

He wonders why people like you are reading this.

...

He's going to assume someone answered him on that last question.

...

Omori closed his eyes after having a strange feeling and the strange thoughts that had clouded his mind. Some time would pass until he was in a sleep state. It didn't seem to take long, suddenly feeling nothing. He was expecting not to dream anything. Or remember it for that matter.

...

He opened his eyes, and was greeted with a dark ocean colored sky, many lights twinkling that seemed to be stars. He stared, quite startled but still emotionless. Then he started feeling...sad. It looked so familiar. He turned his head a bit upwards. He saw a big yellow cat, staring down at him with a smile.

Then it hit him. No, the cat didn't hit him, the realization did. He's been here before. He remembered opening his door. He remembered seeing the cat.

He remembered a girl running up to him, holding his hand for a brief second before he was walking away with two boys. The fun they had together. He started getting hopeful, wondering if he could see them again. He was cut off of his thoughts when someone ran very close, just past his head. This made him react, quickly turning his head and sitting up to see who that was.

It didn't look like the girl or the two boys. They seemed to be looking around. While they did this, the boy studied their appearance in hopes that he'll remember it after this dream. They looked around his age. But had more color than them, he assumed.

They wore some sort of cape, as their (h/c) hair flowed swiftly as they moved. The cape was the color of the galaxy, or the night sky. It was flowing softly as the stars twinkled. Or perhaps it was glitter. The person seemed to find what they were looking for, jumping up a bit as what seemed to be in glee while a bell sound jingled for a brief moment.

That really confused Omori, but then again, this place looked like anything strange was normal. They were standing in front of a wooden door on the floor. It was like one of those for a cellar. They tried prying it open, only for it to rattle as it stayed shut. They then shook their head, possibly to dismay, as they brought their left hand out.

Omori didn't realize that he was now standing, abandoning his blanket to peer over. They wanted to see their face, but stayed at the same distance. All he saw was their hand, wearing a white glove. They had a small bottle in that hand, their thumb flicking against the top to open it. The cap lightly hit the bottle as it was chained in order for it to not get lost.

They poured a strange yellow, pink, and purple mixed pastel like liquid on the cellar door, making sure it emptied out, then withdrew the bottle under their cape. They just stood there, waiting. Omori was slowly walking over cautiously, as silent as he could. A bang then emmitted from the cellar, causing both Omori and the person to jump slightly. The door then slowly lifted, the pastel liquid mixture leaking out, looking like...it was alive?

The cellar was pushed even more before it snapped open. The pastel liquid then seemed to take form, standing taller than the person, who only stood there in a calming matter. The liquid was now a blobby figure. Omori was both curious and amused, his eyes staring directly at the blob. The blob suddenly turned its goopy head over to them.

Despite it having no face, Omori felt as though it was staring at them. The person seemed to look as well, but then turned their head back to the blob. Sadly, Omori was too late to look at their face. That's when they suddenly jumped up, and into the cellar. Omori felt his legs sprint over to the spot they were at, looking down into the cellar.

He saw a small figure there, but it was getting smaller and smaller. They were falling. It was like the rabbit hole from the marvelous Wonderland. Objects were floating around as well in there. While Omori grazed his eyes around in the cellar, he then saw movement a bit beside him.

Looking up and a bit to his right was the blob. He almost forgot about them, considering when the person jumped in, all he felt was...concern and worry. It made Omori cringe a bit as he didn't even know the person at all. The blob was slowly shrinking down, their form now a round, ovalish blob. It rolled over towards Omori's foot before then rolling up against his leg.

Omori only watched, shivering as he felt the cold contact on his arm. It wasn't slimy to his surprise. The blob then stayed perched on his shoulder, spinning a bit. Omori awed a bit at how small the blob was, considering their other form was rather big, and possibly invovled more of that liquid slime. Omori turned his focus back to the cellar, pondering.

It was but a dream, so he might as well go in. Besides, who knows if he could actually feel something in his dreams.

...

Have you guys ever felt stuff in your dream? And your brain registered it as real life sometimes? I have.

...

Omori was frowning, confused as to what happened just now. He shook it off before leaning to have a closer look, his hands gripping tightly to the sides if the cellar wall. Moving around his bit, his hand suddenly slipped off the side, causing him to falling in from having his body weight supported by his hands. He was caught completely off guard, and was immediately screaming. A short scream, as he was then yelping a bit as he spun around out of control, trying to grab onto something.

The intense gravity of the falling was making Omori a bit nauseous, his arms stretching out to desperately find something to help him stop. He seemed to have gripped something on his left hand tightly before being pulled upwards a bit, then felt weightless. Omori blinked, panting from the adrenaline rush as he looked at what he grabbed into. An umbrella. A pastel umbrella.

He couldn't think at the moment, trying to calm his breathing and heart down. That's when he winced, holding the part of his inner elbow joint, then the back of his neck. He was surprised the force of suddenly being lifted up didn't kill him. He was sure it could've snapped his neck, arm, or both for that matter. As he said this, he felt something wrap around his wrist.

Looking over, a vine like shape was attached to the umbrella, and was now around his wrist, supposedly to make sure he wouldn't slip and fall. Omori then remembered the blob, and had concluded that the blob had changed forms to save him. Omori rubbed his thumb lightly against the handle of the umbrella, tapping it lightly as thanks. He was now calm, deciding to take the time to look around while he slowly floated down. Pianos, shelfs, lamps, chairs.

He noticed a long mirror below him, curious. He was then slowly passing it, looking at the mirror. There he saw himself. Nothing out if the ordinary. Except the sock on hid right foot that was actually slipping off.

It shouldn't be slipping off, it was almost knee length. He then bent down a bit to pull it up, only for it to magically slip right off, as it then fell faster than him floating. Omori cursed in his head, looking around his. He had to float faster somehow. Strange enough, the blob seemed to understand his distress of the slow floating, closing itself a bit as they then fell faster.

Once again, Omori was caught off guard, but wasn't exactly scared. They were still somewhat floating. Omori kept his eyes anywhere but down, not wanting to freak out. He slowly looked at the other objects and furnitured floating around. And then he looked down.

He could now see a floor, floating more slowly to land with ease. He then softly planted his feet on the ground, glancing around. He couldn't find his sock. He hoped it didn't accidentally get caught on the stuff floating above. The blob had change back to its smaller form, growling a bit.

Omori looked over, seeing as though they were trying to point. They were basically telling him to start walking, in which he did. Upon coming into a hallway, he noticed some windows everywhere, each one having a different shape and color. Inside of each one had some sort of place. Underwater, desert, park, almost anything.

The blob tugged Omori's arm a bit before pointing at something. A window with pure black curtains. On the inside was a galaxy like place, clouds placed in certain parts. Even if the blob was possibly wrong, Omori still climbed into the window. It was a dream, he doubt his choices matter.

He held on, looking down to see a different area, not far from him. Jumping a bit, he landed on a cloud, which made him sigh in relief. He continued jumping downwards on each cloud before reaching the new area. There was a big tree, swings and slides on them. There were people playing around in the area, laughing and smiling.

He didn't recognize any of them, walking around. Upon reaching the back of the tree, he found a small door on the tree. He was starting to get desperate on finding that person, immediately opening it. He was greeted with stairs. It looked like they were going in a spiral downwards direction.

He wasted no time in running down them, almost slipping here and there. After what seemed like forever, he finally reached the bottom. Immediately at that second, he saw the person. There were treasure chests, blankets, and pillows everywhere, a few people sleeping in random spots. The person was at a distance, checking it treasure chest, only to be shaking its head in dismay.

Omori seemed frozen, his breath hitching. He couldn't seem to move, and his heat was beating quick. Nervousness? Shyness? He didn't understand.

The person finished up with the last treasure chest, getting even more annoyed before turning, trotting along the hallway. Of course, Omori followed after them while holding a hand against his chest. They were taking sharp turns, eventually beginning to run. He followed them, as he slowly began giving no mind as to where he was now at. It was as if his mind had blanked out on him.

It seemed to take forever until they stopped, looking around. Omori had also halted, blinking. He watched as they looked around, searching some wardrobe. Omori had finally gained his senses, focusing as to where he was. He heard some chimes playing a small tune, melodic and calm.

The floor had white and purple tiles, sparkling. There were different kinds of wardrobes, some floating around. Some people were around, playing dress up it, seemed like. Omori decided to have a look around, curiosity clouding his mind. He came across a small wardrobe, painted black with gold trimmings and a diamond handle.

He opened the door, only for him to be knocked back, clothes piling ontop of him. It was like a mountain already, as he tried clawing his way out, only having one hand free before suddenly feeling something grip it, pulling on him as he was emerging out of the pile. He thought it was the person, feeling flustered. No, it was the blob. He still appreciated being saved, nonetheless.

He stood up, unwrapping the clothes tangled on him. That's when he came across a mask, picking it up from by his ankle. It was like a jesters mask. White on one side and grey on the other. It had a smile with vice versa colors.

If he had to explain in detail, the left side was white with half a grey smile, and the right side was grey with a half white smile. There was no strap actually, which confused him a bit as to how it suddenly perched against his ankle when he was freed from the mountain of clothes. The blob had climbed it's way on his arm before sliding onto the mask, covering it entirely as of digesting it, which made the blob bigger. Omori was about to say something until he something brush past his back, a cool hair pressing against his neck. Quickly look was the person once again.

Omori shuddered, his heart thumping. This caused him to reflexively punch his chest, coughing at the impact. He wasn't sure why he did that. Shaking his head, he eyed the person looking through the other wardrobes. He made up his mind to finally try talking to them, seeing as how he had to go through some places in order to find them.

Walking up to them, he was about to tap their shoulder until the person opened a cuppy in the wardrobe. Stuff immediately started bursting out, a box smacking against Omori's face hard enough to have him pass out.

...

I hope this is amusing you, dear reader.

...

He was regaining his senses, groaning, turning to the side. His eyes stayed closed, but he was slowly waking up. Feeling his surrounding, he felt like he was in his room. He was surprised, considering h- wait... He felt around again.

He was laying on a mattress. He had a pillow. The blanket felt more fluffier. After a few moments, Omori then rubbed his eyes, sighing a bit. He then opened his eyes, seeing a real unfamiliar setting.

There was a window that was opened, showing the sparkly, night sky. The bed looked queen sized, and there was a desk, wardrobe, and a shelf of books. Omori sat up, rubbing his eyes once more, then stretched. He wasn't gonna lie, the place looked nice and cozy. A bell suddenly jingled, looking over.

It was the person he tried speaking to, standing by the door. With...tissues taped on their face. He was genuinely confused and a bit weirded out. They walked over, waving to Omori before looking into their drawer. Omori watched, not noticing the absence of the blob that was with him earlier.

"H... Hello..."

Omori greeted awkwardly. The person stood, looking at them before a bell jingled again. He had to ask.

"Is that bell sound... You?"

They nodded.

"Oh. That's... Nice."

Omori wanted to punch himself from the weird compliment, hoping they didn't somehow offend them.

"Why am I here?"

The bell jingled again, but of course, Omori didn't understand. They seemed to catch on, fishing a piece of paper and pencil out of the drawer, writing on it, then showing him.

'You were knocked out. Didn't want to leave you there.'

Omori awed in understanding, nodding a bit. They wrote on the paper again.

'I take it you don't live here?'

Omori nodded.

"Yeah. But I have been here before."

The person tilted their head a bit. Omori would be lying if he said that wasn't kind of cute...

"...My friends were here long ago."

The person sat on the bed, across from him. Omori couldn't remember when he met them at all. He doesn't keep track of the days.

"We were having fun. I was so happy. But... It didn't last long."

He said, looking down gloomily at his hands.

"It was just my imagination. And yet I unknowingly got here, just when I was about to sleep today."

Omori looked up.

"Unless this really is a dream. Then I could try to see my friends again..."

A few seconds passed as they wrote on the paper again. It took a bit longer to write.

'If you wished to find them, why did you follow me?'

Omori stared, unable to think of why. Why did he? Because...

"I don't know..."

He said, furrowing his eyebrows a little.

"Maybe I just... Wanted to talk to you."

He said, feeling embarrassed. It was silent for a bit. Omori was already dying inside, so he decided to ask another question.

"Why are there tissues on your face?"

They wrote down their response.

'Can't find my mask. I dislike having my face shown.'

They suddenly jumped a bit as their bell jingled, reaching inside their cape. They handed it over to Omori, who slowly took it. His sock.

'I wanted to give this back to you, but got too caught up with finding my mask...'

Omori read.

"Thank you."

He said, putting it on. Omori had decided to try and explore around, slowly standing up as his legs wobbled a bit. His head somewhat ached, but he wasn't entirely in pain.

"Thank you for taking care of me."

He said. They nodded in a seemingly happy manner, a bell once again jingling. They both started heading outside, looking around. Although Omori could try to find those three friends, he stayed by the... Persons side... Uhm...

"What's your name?"

They seemed to have forgotten to bring the paper in pencil. Holding up a finger to say 'hold on,' they reached into their cape, then pulled out a chalk. They wrote in the air... it was showing what they were writing.

"(Y/n)."

Omori read aloud softly.

"I'm Omori."

He said. They wrote his name in the air, ontop of their name.

"Hahah, yup."

Omori said with a small chuckle. A bell then jingled, except in a really spazzing manner, (Y/n) pointing at Omori while vibrating intensely. The vibrating caused the bottom half of the tissue to fly up a bit, revealing their cheek and half their lips. There as clearly a blush on their face. Omori finally catched on as to why they reacted in such a way, blushing a bit in embarrassment.

"It was just a laugh..."

He said, averting his eyes away. Seconds in silence later, a small but twitchy laughter was heard, along with bell jingles that almost completely covered up the sound. Omori's eyes snapped forward, seeing as it possibly came from (Y/n).

"Did you just-"

(Y/n) suddenly ran away, bell jingling. Omori gained confidence, having the need to chase them. And so he did. They ran and ran to all sorts of places. Omori was actually... Having fun.

He was laughing, trying to catch (Y/n). It seemed like he wouldn't be able to get them, but had taken a shortcut, before jumping and tackling them, both of them rolling off a small hill. Upon stopping at the bottom, they both stayed silent, then started laughing.

"That was fun."

Omori said, sitting up, glancing down at (Y/n). He paused, noticing half of their face being shown for a brief moment before they had sat up, the tissues gently flowing down to cover their face once more. The brief image of (Y/n) with their closed eyes, smiling with cheerfulness burned in his mind. He absolutely did not mind at all.

"How can you see through that, anyway?"

Omori asked with a small smile.

"Are they magical tissues?"

He teased with a small smirk. (Y/n) messily wrote on the air.

'Yup!'

"O-Oh..."

(Y/n) covered their mouth as if trying to laugh at his reaction, but only jingles were emmiting from them as they were rolling on the floor in circles. Why in circles, you may ask? They didn't know how to roll in a straight line, considering they were laughing, and a bit exhausted.

"So, what now?"

Omori asked. (Y/n) shrugged, fiddle on the end corner of their cape.

"Another question if you don't mind, but... Is your cape also magical?"

(Y/n) nodded, moving their cape to the side to show inside. The inside was just black, like a void.

"What exactly does it do?"

(Y/n) simply untied the cape, pulling it up before trapping Omori underneath.

"OH SH-"

Omori fell, bumping into a stack of books and papers while he fell to the ground. Upon sitting upwards, he watched as (Y/n) walked down from the small stair steps, holding their hand out to him. He took their hand, having a help in standing up.

"A little warning couldn't hurt anybody..."

Omori said, dusting himself. He glanced around at the unfamiliar setting. He took his time before looking back at (Y/n), noticing them writing on the desk real quickly before showing him.

'This is my storage.'

"Storage? Your home?"

(Y/n) shrugged.

'I guess.'

"Then whos house were we in earlier?"

'Someone's.'

"You mean to tell me we- no...y-you broke in, to care for me?!"

'They didn't mind.'

"Yeah yeah, 'they.' Didn't even see anyone there..."

(Y/n) huffed, shaking their head.

"So, whenever you need stuff, you go inside your cape?"

(Y/n) took longer to write.

'Not always inside. I could put my hand inside the cape and think of the item I have that I need.'

Omori awed.

"That's pretty useful. I suppose you can't get anything? It has to be something you stored here yourself?"

They nodded.

"That seems fair."

Omori and (Y/n) stood around a bit awkwardly, looking around.

"Not that big but cozy, huh?"

'Yup.'

"I take it you were about to clean up today, considering everything on the floor and the tablea are cleared."

'Yeah! Totally.'

(Y/n) had written the last word with the letter 'y' a bit too long.

"Mind if I help?"

(Y/n) clasped their hands together, jumping up and down.

"I take that as an exciting 'yes.'"

Omori responded with a smile as they began cleaning.

...

What? You think I would explain what they were doing in details?

...

This story has enough details, and it's getting too long.

...

'Thanks for helping me!'

(Y/n) wrote, obviously really thankful from the way they swayed a bit, side to side.

"No problem. Looks really nice and roomy now."

Omori responded, looking around at the work they did. He was surprised he was able to lift a couple of books.

'Let's get ourselves a treat!'

(Y/n) wrote before grabbing Omori's forearm, dragging him upstairs, out of the cape. They quickly picked up the cape, then started running towards a stone road path. While running, Omori was keeping his eyes on his forearm, where (Y/n) was holding onto. Their hand was cold, but Omori...

'The hand...'

Omori was wondering what it would feel like if it was against his hand. A jingling sound came from (Y/n), causing him to look up. There was a small carriage, looking like something from a disney movie.

"Originally was a pumpkin."

Omori joked around. They both went inside and sat inside. There was no horse at all, but there was a controller. Omori was visibly confused, and (Y/n) could see that.

'It's the wheel.'

"Oh! Yeah, I was just... I thought there were horses."

'This world doesn't technically allow animals to be put to work.'

Omori wasn't weirded out.

'I know a good tiger boy who works at a bar!'

Omori had to re-read the sentence again.

"That's cool."

He responded. (Y/n) gestured the controller to Omori, in which it was plugged into the carriage. While Omori held onto it, (Y/n) searched inside a slot upfront, the word 'Locations' written in cursive. Upon finding whatever they were looking for, (Y/n) pulled out a cartridge. They slid open a small window section above the plug, then inserted the cartridge in, before closing the window.

A screen in front on both the left and right started loading, showing a map. It was like those maps in a game, but had directions. All they had to do as follow whatever colored line was on screen into the real world. Or dream world, they should say.

'Know how to drive in games?'

"Yeah."

'Then you're good!'

Omori stared back down at the controller. He's never really seen this before, or maybe he has. He plays more of a gameboy controller, though. He pressed each button lightly, causing the carriage to shift. Few minutes later, he started to have a clear view on what to do, and started driving.

He was focused, but was having fun. They passed by pretty trees, people playing outside. It didn't take long before they reached their destination. A palace with glowing windows and a golden door, one of them being opened. Both of them got out, Omori taking his time observing the palace.

He seemed to have taken a long time, (Y/n) pulling him over inside. There were booths and stools by counters. The overall look of the place seemed likr a restaruant in the 80's or something. There was a jukebox playing music anyways.

"It's you! Been quite awhile since you've last been here!"

A cheerful voice called out. Omori looked by the counter to see a man, looking like something out of those old cartoons.

"Oh my, whatever happened to your mask?"

They asked. (Y/n) wrote in the air a brief summary for them.

"Aw darn. Hope you find your mask back! Come on, have a seat!"

Both of then sat down, which was when the man noticed Omori..

"Who's the little fella beside you?"

He whispered to (Y/n). Omori watched then both awkwardly, glancing down at the menu in front of him.

"Oooh. Well Omori, how do you do?"

They man asked, as ge extended his hand to shake.

"My name is Martin. But folks here call me Mr. Martini."

As if on cue, everyone yelled around him.

"HI MR. MARTINI!"

Martin laughed, shaking his head, pointing his thumb to the side.

"And the grumpy kiddo over there is Von, but we call 'em Vodka."

"DAMMIT MARTIN!"

Von yelled, smashing his unlit cigar to the floor.

"Stop trying to smoke! We all know you don't smoke!"

"GO EAT A KITCHEN GUN!"

Von yelled, grumbling to himself afterwards. Martin rolled his eyes with a smile before turning back to Omori and (Y/n).

"Anyways, what would you like? Would you like to get started with some drinks or-"

Martin paused.

"Oh right! I don't work at a bar anymore!"

Martin said, laughing. (Y/n) took the menu, pointing at a word to show what they wanted.

"Alrighty dighty."

Martin said, twirling his pen before writing on his notepad.

"And for you, sir?"

"Oh, uh..."

Omori looked down at the menu, scanning his eyes. He caught his eye on some foods, but kept reading.

"Uh, I'll have a...spaghetti..?"

Omori said, but more so questioned it.

"Sure thing, pal!"

Martin said, then headed over to the kitchen. Omori sighed awkwardly, embarrassed by how he was waited on. A tap was on his right shoulder, looking over ar (Y/n).

'Don't sweat it. Some people do the same.'

(Y/n) showed Omori, then erased it after he had finished reading.

"Yeah. Not used to people, though..."

'Do you like the place, though?'

(Y/n) questioned.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty nice."

...

Perhaps this story is going too long, don't you think?

...

After they both had finished eating and chatting around, they then started heading out, waving their goodbyes to Martin and Von.

"Man, that was good."

(Y/n) nodded happily in agreement. They were strolling past the carriage to just walk together. They walked in silence, Omori mostly looking around bit, trying to somehow ease the awkward silence. He looked back over at (Y/n). The wind was steady, as it blew the tissues on their face up a bit, showing their lips.

Omori wasn't sure how, but seeing their lips, they figured (Y/n) was either worried, sad, or just neutral. They suddenly stopped ontop of a small hill, both their eyes glistening when they looked forward. There was a sun rising up slowly, which was a surprise. Omori didn't know there was a sun. And sure enough, neither did (Y/n).

A goopy feeling suddenly touched Omori's hand, causing him to shudder. But upon looking down, it was the blob he had encountered earlier. The blob was crawling up Omori's arm, perching itself on his shoulder. Something seemed to be sticking out of the front, which made Omori curious. He lightly tugged on the thing with his right hand, the blob showing no reaction.

Omori then pulled with enough force to get it out. It was the mask.

"If you will, good sir, you should give this to your fellow friend. You've earned it."

Omori heard in his left ear. He quickly looked, seeing the blob. He stared at it.

"Now now, we haven't got all day."

It surely seemed to be coming from the blob, having somewhat of a gentlemens voice. Omori sweated a bit, nodding slowly, obviously weirded out and caught off guard.

"Um...(Y/n)?"

Omori called out. (Y/n) looked over, oblivious to what had happened between the blob and Omori, nor did they even acknowledge the blobs existence. Omori inhaled, turning his full body towards (Y/n) before holding the mask forward.

"It...might not be the mask you are lucky for, but I hope it's something you would like to wear."

(Y/n) slowly their hands out to accept the mask, observing it. Suddenly, they hugged Omori tightly, causing him to squeak from the contact and sudden movement. Upon being let go, (Y/n) was quickly writing on the air. Omori looked at the three words in confusion, since it was backwards in his perspective. A jingle was then sounded as (Y/n) pulled Omori over to their side.

'You found it!'

Omori blinked, his arm being tugged up and down from (Y/n) jumping in excitement and happiness. Once again, Omori was hugged.

"Thnank chyuu!"

He heard a mumbling voice, along with the bell ringing along to it.

"D-Did...did you just..."

Omori coughed awkwardly, blushing a bit. Although their pronunciation was more of a mumble, Omori found it rather... Cute. A tissue was then on his face, startled as he took it off. He saw the mask to his face, then slowly being pulled away to be placed on. Something sparked inside Omori, his hands suddenly grasping both (Y/n)'s hands from placing the mask on.

They froze for a bit, Omori's heart beating quick. Confidence washed over him as he slowly moved (Y/n)'s hands down. There, he was met with (E/c) eyes that immediately sparkled when their eyes locked with Omori's. This was (Y/n).

"You are amazing."

Omori suddenly said. He wasn't saying that because he had finally seen (Y/n)'s face, but because of the joy and happiness (Y/n) has given him. (Y/n) stared. They wanted to cover their face, hide it, but what Omori said had suddenly caused their mind to go blank. A few seconds in silence, (Y/n)'s eyes blurred.

It trickled down their cheeks, both the corners of their mouths tugging upwards. They felt so happy. So free. They don't know why they are crying, but it just felt right. Omori was smiling, caressing their cheek with one hand as the other was intertwined with (Y/n)'s.

"I'm happy to have met you."

Omori said, placing his forehead against (Y/n)'s. They both closed their eyes, the sound of soft, but happy sobbing slowly dying down.

...

"Mrow."

A cat meowed. Omori groaned, rubbing is eyes. He paused.

'Wait...'

Omori felt his blanket.

'No...'

Omori opened his eyes, greeted with the blank white ceiling.

'NO!'

He sat upwards quickly, head stirring from the movement. But he ignored it. He looked around. Laptop, cat, tissue, light bulb. His room.

Omori squeezed his eyes shut, hugging is knees. He fought the urge to cry, but it was difficult.

"Meow."

Omori buried his head in his arms.

"Miaou."

He felt something pawing at his leg before finally looking. The cat sat beside a mask, laying in the ground. The mask from the dream.

"What...?"

Omori quickly picked it up as if fearing it would vanish. He felt the hard cover, his thumb tracing the jester like face painted on.

"It was... Real?"

He questioned himself. He stared longer at it before his hand touched something inside the mask. Flipping it over, there was a paper taped inside. Omori read it, his eyes widening afterwards.

'You found me!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 302 52
An AU of the Omori universe where Mari is only in a coma instead of dead, hence the name "COMAri" but I could also put the emphasis like this: "coMAR...
59K 1.5K 22
what if Sunny never had to move, never got over Mari, never told his friends the Truth, it was all the same. Every. Single. ...
27.1K 673 21
{Discontinued. Read the A/N for further details <3} Ever since Mari's death, Sunny had done a good job denying the things he'd done, and denying his...
611K 11.9K 82
close your eyes, you'll be here soon so omori's fricking great, play it i beg i decided to write something x reader out of sheer nostalgia soooo hope...