A Bad Girl Wants You To Becom...

By hermoas133

What if the Baddest Girl in school or Should I say the Worst Girl in school asks YOU to become HERS? "Should... More

第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
Not an Update
第5章
第6章
Author-nim
第7章
第8章
Not an Update
第9章
第10章
第11章
!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Not an Update
第12章
Not an Update
第13章
第14章
第15章
Not An Update
第16章
第17章
Happy/Not Happy VALENTINES DAY!!
A/N
第18章
第19章
UPCOMING
Hi Guys!!
第20章
第21章
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
🎉🎉🔥10k🔥🎉🎉
第22章
第23章
TWICE WORLD TOUR
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
💓💟💜💛OSD💝❤💗💕
第30章
第31章
Test test
🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉
第33章

第32章

1.1K 41 9
By hermoas133

What is up?!! Madlang People, just kidding no. I guess it is time to update this book its been months since i have updated this book and i apologize for that like i am sorry i really am and now we are back for another chapter

Momo's Dance Break
Momo's song Love Foolish
Tzuyu No.1 in the world's most beautiful woman. w/ Sana at 44 was it and Dahyun i forgot what place she is in and Mina at 91 correct me if i am wrong.

Here we go
————————————————————

                        -Previously on-
"Oh thats good i dont want you to be hurt or in any pain at all." I kissed her forehead.

Im expecting a slap

A slap.

Where is the slap?

"Thats sweet of you." She smiled and clung to me again. WHERE'S MY SLAP.

"I wont let you get hurt at all." And we just enjoyed each others warmth u til.

"Okay guys would you stop that, Momo i need to tell you something this is very important."

Back to present

Y/n's POV

" Oh its nothing." Nope can't do it not now is not the right time i guess maybe tomorrow.

"Are you sure Y/n you said that it is very important so why not tell me now." She looked at me

"The thing is i forgot what i am about to say because of your gorgeousness, just kidding." Yep nice move self to change the topic.

"So what your saying is i am not GORGEOUS." Eyeing me like i am tied upside down with hungry werewolves beneath me that is trying to eat me. Not just trying but WANTING.

"Nope that is not it, you are beautiful, most beautiful woman in the whole galaxy but i thought you are going to get mad." Looking down to avoid her glare.

"Thank you, but let us just sleep for now, and starting tomorrow is the day I'm going to stay with my parents for just couple of days." Then pats my head.

Let us just hope that something bad wont happen to my love.

Momo's POV

It is early in the morning and Mr.Jones picked me just for my safety.

I already told Jackson all my plans to avoid the abduction from happening.

"Thank you Mr.Jones." I smiled at my driver.

"You are always welcome miss." And he gave me the smile that i have him and he started driving.

And i started to dial a number. Then the person picked up.

"Hello Jackson, everything is in the right place now." As i looked at the window.

"That is good cause they told me tomorrow or maybe tonight they will abduct you." Jackson in the other side of the phone said.

"Okay i will tell my father and also Jackson we are going to save your mother from the psycho of an asshole." While having a very very serious look with me.

"Thank you Momo, i really am grateful to your kindness." Strange

"Okay i have to end the phone-call now, so Farewell Jackson." And i ended the call after hearing answer with an okay and thanked me again.

"We have arrived to your parents estate Miss." then he went out the car and opened it for me.

"Thank you." Then went straight to our house.

That was strange

Y/n's POV

What time is it now? As i looked at thr clock. 3 flipping o'clock.

"Momo and i really stayed up that late,huh?" So when i said that, we kept on arguing because she wants to watch all the barbie movies from 2003 up to when she is bored and went to sleep.

While me i want to binge watch Harry Potter or Avengers. And yeah what happened is i lost to a Rock Paper Scissors then we binged watch barbie. While me dozing off by her side but get smacked for doing so.

Flashback

"Look Y/n, the witch is getting owned for abducting Alexa." While looking at the big screen while eating ramen.

Who the hell is alexa and a witch. I thought while i am starting to doze off.

But then

"OWWWW"i just got slapped, ouch it burns.

"Pay attention to the movie and remember their names." Not the names, i am bad at remembering it. I cant even remember the maknae's girlfriends name that i meet them almost everyday.

What is their name again? Ahh it is Myrna that walks like a penguin and Sandara the shiba inu looking one.

Mina's POV

hatchuuu

"Even the way you sneeze is cute, my girlfriend is cute omg." Chaengie said on the other end of the phone.

"If you were hear, i could have froze your tongue." Why does it seems like someone is thinking or probably talking about me.

"Hey Son Chaeyoung, if you are thinking perverted about me, i am gonna separate your head from your body." I said with a creepy closed eyes smile.

"N-no ma'am."

Flashback Ends

Yep and now i am alone in this house for a couple of days.... i guess and i shall go to the mall and buy some foods to cook.

And as i was going out of the door. I felt shivers in my spine.

"I just peed why i am getting this, that is so strange. Anyways i really need to buy grocery and maybe buy some clothes, cause i really need new pullovers and some hoodies." As i went to the car and left.

Jackson's POV

"Sir everything is all in place now." I said to my boss with a monotonous voice.

"Great job Jackson, hahaha let us then commence our plan tonight." As my boss laughed creepily again on the phone and i joined in with him.

"Thank you for the compliment boss." As i smirked and rose one of my eyebrows.

"You deserved it Jackson, you really do deserve it. You have done a great job. And also i want you in my place to gear up and be ready." He said on the other line.

"As you wish sir." And dropped the call.

Tonight is going to be fun, huh? While looking at the sky.

No one's POV

What they do not know is they are in someone's hands already and dancing on top of a certain person's palm.

—————————————————————

That is all everybody and see you in the next chapter.

And i also noticed that i reached 50k reads and the 1k votes thank you guys for supporting this book i am very grateful like very very grateful.

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.3K 53
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
7.4K 326 12
(Twice's Momo x FemReader) What happens when you are assigned to kill your best friend, who you fell in love with during high school?
179K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918