Night at the Museum Imagines

By bookworm3254

I don't own any images used or Night at the Museum. Requests: CLOSED Rules: 1. No smut 2. No triggering topic... More

Ahkmenrah x Reader: Too Dangerous
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Cute Part 1
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Cute Part 2
Dad!Ahkmenrah x Daughter!Reader: I Promise
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Goodbye Part 1
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Goodbye Part 2
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Excuses
Ahkmenrah x Reader: The Intern
God!Ahkmenrah x Dancer!Reader: Tribute
Dad!Ahkmenrah x Daughter!Reader: Surprise
Ahkmenrah x Male!Reader: Oblivious
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Reunion
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Jealousy
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Jealousy Part 2
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Wait For Me
Ahkmenrah x Reader: My Best Friend
Father!Ahkmenrah x Daughter!Reader: Bargaining
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Dreaming
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Dusty and Barbie
Ahkmenrah x Reader: You Have to Try
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Healing
Ahkmenrah x Reader: 21, 900
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Bluebeard
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Stress Tears
Ahkmenrah x Reader: A Kiss for Every Year
Ahkmenrah x Punk!Reader: Settling the Score
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Sorry
Ahkmenrah x Male!Servant!Reader: When Night Falls
Nicky x Reader: Ahk-ward
Nicky x Reader: Finally Home Part 1
Nicky x Reader: Finally Home Part 2
Nicky x Reader: Finally Home Part 3
Nicky x Reader: Nerf Guns and Dinosaurs
Nicky x Reader: Nostalgia
Kahmunrah x Reader: Impossible Part 1
Kahmunrah x Reader: Impossible Part 2
Kahmunrah x Reader: Impossible Part 3
Kahmunrah x Reader: Halloween
Kahmunrah x Reader: Oh Crap
Kahmunrah x Reader: Reassurance
Kahmunrah x Reader: I Remember You
Jedediah x Reader: Tour Guide Part 1
Jedediah x Reader: Tour Guide Part 2
Octavius x Reader: Making Faces
Lancelot x Reader: The Quest
Lancelot x Reader: Of Stumbles and Shyness
Teddy x Reader: Study Buddies
Amelia x Reader: Spitfire
Attila x Reader: Tokens
Al Capone x Reader: This World Will Remember Us Part 1
Al Capone x Reader: This World Will Remember Us Part 2
Al Capone x Reader: Persistence
Al Capone x Reader: Birthday Bumps
Napoleon x Reader: A Wonderful Night
General Custer x Reader: Insecurities
Jedediah x Octavius: Of Car Wrecks and Cowboys
Mom and Dad
Family
We've Got Your Back
Jedediah x Larry: It's a Date
Unexplainable
Ahkmenrah x Reader: Fingersnaps
Al Capone x Reader: Questions
Ahkmenrah x Magic!Reader: Anchor Me
Jedediah x Octavius: Change
Seeing Double
Napoleon x Reader: That Little Stack of Letters
Ahkmenrah x Male!Redhead!Reader: Watch This!

Napoleon x Reader: Until Tomorrow

2K 33 2
By bookworm3254

This was easily one of the weirdest nights you'd ever had.

When you applied for the job, you were assured that you'd just be looking after some Smithsonian exhibits overnight. Sure, you still had to take the job seriously, but how much trouble could some old artifacts and wax figures be?

Apparently a lot.

You didn't even know how to respond when you turned a corner to investigate a noise. You stood there in dumbfounded shock as you watched a man dressed in a similar night guard uniform and a woman with curly red hair wearing a bomber jacket took off running with what looked like a gold spray-painted Tupperware lid. A bunch of men dressed in Halloween costumes took off running after them, and as weird as everything was, you somehow knew it was serious. You quietly backed out of the storage room and walked back to your desk.

"Okay." You said to yourself. "There are people in the underground storage. In Halloween costumes. It's my job to get them out. The quickest way would be to just trip the alarm. But then that turns on emergency lights. And then they know I'm here. And then I get stuffed into a trunk or something. Nearest phone is the information desk. All I have to do is..." You trailed off as you watched the giant balloon animal trot by your office window. "...is stay here and hope whatever I was drugged with wears off soon. Gotcha." You turned off your office lights, sat at your desk, and continued to watch the movement outside of your window with bewildered awe.

At some point during the night, you must've nodded off, because you were startled out of your chair by someone banging on your office window. You looked around in confusion, before you noticed the man staring at you through the glass. You shrieked and brandished your flashlight.

"Don't try anything! I know how to use this!" You shouted, sounding more confident than you felt.

"Do you know who you're threatening?" The man responded. He had a strong French accent, though you were unsure if it was real or just part of his costume.

"How'd you get in here?" You demanded.

"I've always been here. Now what are you doing?"

"I work here. And if you don't round up your buddies, I'm going to call the police." This seemed to anger the man (soldier?) and he motioned to someone behind him. A loud banging sounded from the other side of the door, and without warning it swung open, and two similarly dressed men came in. You were so surprised the boldness of these people that you didn't react quick enough before they each grabbed an arm and hauled you out of the office. You watched your incredible surroundings as they dragged you to God knows where. At last you approached four men, all dressed in costumes from different time periods. The one in the costume matching your assailants blanched at the sight of you, and shouted something in French. The men holding your arms immediately let go and backed off. The third man (their leader, you presumed) approached you.

"I'm very sorry. My men clearly don't know how to treat a lady." You were caught off guard from the sincerity in the man's voice that you were speechless.

"Um, it's fine," Wait. That was wrong. "I mean, it's not fine, but...thanks." You finished lamely. He either didn't notice your awkwardness or chose not to comment. He chose to lead you to a barrel and two overturned crates. He motioned for you to sit, and you obeyed. You both sat there in silence for a few minutes, before you finally decided to speak.

"So did some guy plan a super secret LARP or something? Because none of this was in the employee newsletter."

"Larp?" You nodded. "I have no idea what that is." He said at last. He must really be in character, you thought. You tried a different tactic.

"So who are you supposed to be, anyway?" He looked appalled.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked. You shook your ahead. "I will admit, that doesn't happen often." He straightened in his chair. "I," He began grandly. "Am Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France, King of Italy, Mediator of the Swiss Confederation, Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine, and Co-Prince of Andorra."

"...cool. I'm Y/N."

"Y/N...?" He supplied.

"L/N?" You answered. Was this guy for real? I mean he nailed the look, but you thought he was taking this a bit overboard.

"I'm not used to this sort of reaction." He said at last. He seemed intrigued.

"I can see that." You answered. "So...if we're cool, can I go back to my office?"

"Ah, I'm afraid not."

"Wait, what?" You asked. "Why not?"

"We can't have you telling your friends about our plan?" You were amazed at how dense Napoleon (or whatever his name was) could be.

"Okay. First of all, it's my first night on the job. Second, I have no idea who you're talking about, and third, you haven't even told me your 'plan'." Napoleon blinked, then coughed in embarrassment.

"I see. Well, may I escort you to your office then?" You knew you should've told this guy to shove it because you could easily make it to your own office. But there was something about him that made you hesitate.

"...sure." You answered. Napoleon smiled politely, and offered you his arm. You took it, and you both set off. "So, what made you decide to take part in... whatever this is?" You motioned to all the people milling about.

"I was offered an opportunity I couldn't refuse." He said.

"Okay. Cryptic." You laughed.

"Well why are you here?" He countered.

"Living in D.C is expensive. Have to make money somehow," you shrugged. "But I love museums, so getting to work here, even as a night guard, is a dream come true. Kind of like everything that's happened tonight." You smiled to yourself. "Look. You don't have to tell me what you're doing here. In fact, it's better if you don't. It's easier to believe everything is real that way."

"Real?" He echoed. "You don't think any of this is real?"

"Well," You began. "I don't know. I've seen things tonight that I can't explain." Your point was emphasized by three stone cherubs flying through the air, sounding suspiciously familiar. "But things like this just don't happen."

"Things like...?" He trailed off.

"Like statues walking! Or hundreds of people managing to sneak into a secure museum without anyone noticing! Or...or..." You trailed off, thinking.

"Or love at first sight?" You almost choked on the air in your lungs.

"Love at first sight?" You laughed.

Then you realized he was serious.

"Oh." The smile on your face vanished. "Look. I want to believe in love at first sight. I really do. But that's just not the way the world works. I don't think you can just look at someone and fall in love. At least not truly. If I fall in love with someone, it'll be because I think their appearance and personality are attractive. So if you're worrying about something like that, you're on the right track." He nodded as he took your words into consideration.

"Well, I'm going to make it my goal to prove to you that it's real." You raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah?" You said. "I appreciate the effort, but I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into, handsome." He perked up when you said 'handsome'.

"See! It is already working!" He declared triumphantly.

"Don't get too sure of yourself," You laughed. Napoleon rolled his eyes but continued to walk with you. Instead of heading straight back to your office, you wandered aimlessly throughout the museum, as Napoleon earnestly tried to convince you that love at first sight was real. By the time you got back to your office, you were reluctantly starting to believe him.

"So? Have I changed your mind?" You pretended to think.

"Well," You began coyly. "I wouldn't say you've convinced me entirely." He watched you intensely. "But, I think you're definitely headed in the right direction." Napoleon grinned.

"Same time tomorrow, then?" You laughed.

"If you can sneak into here again, for sure." Napoleon chuckled and took your hand. He raised it to his lips and kissed the back of your hand gently.

"Until tomorrow, then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 244 20
Noctuary; (n.) the record of a single night's events, thoughts, or dreams {Sam Wilson x Fem! OC} {Book 2} {Marvel} {Complete}
9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...
709 11 3
My continuation to a story called "The Burden" here on Wattpad by @Sssh-Im-Hiding (alert woes) that was never finished. A Night At The Museum Mpreg t...
238 0 21
This here is a fanfiction of my own version of the first and second Night at the Museum movies, with my OC (original characters) from my Camp Disney...