Mrs. Jeon || jjk ☑

Por Hyubaek_

Starting from now you will become 'Mrs. Jeon' I'm sorry but this is not a mafia story. This is a boring story... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

21

15K 530 79
Por Hyubaek_

*Flashback.

Jungkook walked towards his office room.

"She come again?" Jungkook stopped and glanced at one of his coworkers.

"Yeah, and she keep asking about Mr. Jeon." the receptionist said.

Slowly jungkook walked backward and hided himself behind the wall. He peeked and stared at his coworker's name tag.

"Chanwoo.." Jungkook read the name tag and looked at his face.

"I'm scared.. What if his girlfriend see it and broke up with Mr. Jeon.." The receptionist said.

"Wait.. Dahyun.." Chanwoo said while staring at her "She already saw it before.."

Dahyun eyes got widen, same like Jungkook's.

"What? But when?" she asked and now leaned closer to chanwoo.

"When? When she came here.. I saw her opening the door of Mr. Jeon's office and when I was about to ask her what she's doing, she turned and gave the file to me." Chanwoo explained.

"File?" Dahyun asked.

Now jungkook frozen. He knew what's wrong with you and why you said you can't marry him.

"Yeah, File and then she ran away." Chanwoo then rubbed his nape "She is his girlfriend, right?" Chanwoo asked, but being ignored by dahyun "Yah.."

"Wait. So she wasn't the one who gave the file to Mr. Jeon?" Dahyun mumbled.

Chanwoo nodded "I even lied to Mr. Jeon." Chanwoo said and sighed.

Dahyun looked up "So.. " she stopped talking which made Chanwoo raise one of his brows.

"So what?" he asked and Dahyun frozen "Hmm? What's wrong with you?" Chanwoo waved his hand in front of dahyun "Hello~"

"Mr. Jeon is here.." Dahyun whispered.

"What? Who is here?" Chanwoo asked, looking around.

"Me." Chanwoo's eyes got wider and he frozen too "So you lied to me before?" Jungkook asked disbelief.

Chanwoo closed his eyes and slowly looked at jungkook who stood behind him.

"I-i'm sorry.." he murmured and looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier." Jungkook said and pulled his hair back "Aish!"

Jungkook walked away.

*End of flashback.

"Mom, I need to go somewhere.." you say while trying to use your heels.

"Where are you going?" she asks, turning around and stares at you while looking at your body up and down.

"I'm sorry, but I can't have a dinner with you tonight."

"You're having a date with someone now? Without even thinking about Jungkook?" she yells and starts coming closer to you.

You sigh as you see her angry face "I'm going to have a dinner with Jungkook. We need to talk about something." you say and take your car key "Bye mom."

As you get inside your car, you see Jungkook's name on your lock screen. He texted you and said he's already waiting for you.

You only reply okay and quickly drive towards the restaurant. Jungkook already told you the address and you already thinking about what you are going to say later in front of him.

You will say that you're not ready for marriage yet and need to get to know him more.

Even though he's your childhood friend, but you don't know everything about him. You only know his full name and also his favorite toys.

And you sigh as you finally see the restaurant. Parking your car, you get out of the car and look at yourself at the car window.

"I can do this." you mumble and show a small smile before walking inside the restaurant.

Once you open the door, the sounds of elegant music playing inside the restaurant which makes you look down and take a deep breath. The music actually makes you feel relax.

You take your phone and look for Jungkook number to call him and ask where he is.

But a waiter suddenly comes to you and bows at you.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Jeon already waiting for you." you look at your side with wide eyes.

"Oh, can I know where he is now?" you ask and slowly put your phone inside your bag.

"He's up stairs." the waiter says while pointing her finger towards the stairs.

"Okay.. " you say and bow a bit before walking towards the stairs.

You look at the waiter and find her talking to the other waiter. She's giggling and suddenly stops after her eyes met yours.

You ignore her and look at the stairs.

Making sure you are not nervous anymore, you begin to walk up stairs and take a deep breath as you can see the view from the distance.

Once you finally arrive, your eyes get wider as you see a table with some decorations on it. There are three candles in the middle of the table and also a rose, placing right in front of the candles.

You walk towards it and take the rose with a small smile on your face.

"Hi.." Flinching, you turn around and see Jungkook, standing in front of you with a suit on.

You don't know what to say, seeing him standing right in front of you can make your heart beats so fast.

"Hi.. " you mumble and slowly put the rose down "I didn't know about this.." you say with a small smile while looking around.

"Because this is a surprise?" Jungkook says which makes you let out a small laugh "Please take a sit." he says right after moving a chair for you.

You sit on the chair and look at the beautiful view from upstairs.

"So beautiful.. " you murmur after seeing a lot of lights, covering the entire house.

"Yeah, just like you." you turn your head and smile when your eyes met his "I actually want to ask you something."

You nod your head "I also actually want to tell you something."

"Can I go first?" Jungkook asks slowly, making sure he won't hurt your feeling.

"Sure."

"So that day, the day when my employee gave me a file." your eyes got a little wider as you hear what he's saying, you already know what he's going to say.

It's impossible for him for not knowing the truth. You know he will find it out sooner or later.

"About the file.. " you mumble, showing a small smile while looking down.

"You were there, right?" you nod your head and look at Jungkook.

"I was there, but.. I saw you were with.."

"With Eunha." he says which makes you look down, but then he suddenly holds your hand "We're just friends, nothing more." he continues, while trying to stare at your eyes.

You keep on looking away, trying not to meet his eyes.

"I know, but she said-"

"What did she say?" Jungkook quickly asks, already knowing the truth "She said.. You're special for her."

Jungkook only stares at you, without even saying anything.

"So what if I'm special to her? Do you think I do think the same?" he asks, now staring at you with a serious look.

"No, I mean.. Yeah, maybe you have a small feeling for her but you don't want to admit it?"

"Look." he holds your hand even tighter "I don't like her, I only care about her because she's my friend. She's only my friend and I never have a feeling for her, even a little bit." he explains "Every since I came here, the only thing I think is you." he stops.

"Where you are, how are you, how you look like, and do you already have someone or do you still remember me."

You only stare at Jungkook and let out a small sigh "I'm sorry.." you say which makes Jungkook sigh.

"For what?" he asks, slowly leaning closer to you.

"For everything. For always being a selfish person." you smile a bit "And I want to tell you that I change my mind."

Jungkook's eyes get wider "What do you mean?"

You show a wide smile and take a deep breath "Yes, I want to-"

"No wait." he stops you by putting his finger in front of your lips. He suddenly pulls something from his pocket and stands up.

Slowly he walks towards your side and kneels.

"Jungkook?" you mumble and laugh a bit "What are you doing?"

He smiles and suddenly open a small box with a silver bunny necklace in it "Will you marry me, Y/n?"

You smile and nod your head "Yes, I do."

jungkook stands up and put the necklace on you "Thank you." he whisper while giving you a peck on your shoulder.

"You're welcome, Kookie oppa."

"It sounds cringe now." Jungkook suddenly says while letting out a small laugh.

"All the chapters do."

"I know."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5K 107 14
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...
147K 3.5K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
1.5K 225 37
Just your regular secretary/ CEO office romance... or is it? YoonMin. If you are into rollercoaster plots then this story is definitely for you, tru...
163K 5.3K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?