MISGUIDED || Clarence NYC

Por bigkidzay

2019©| mis·guid·ed ˌmisˈɡīdəd/Submit adjective having or showing faulty judgment or reasoning Black one the m... Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
MISGUIDED 2

09

7.4K 264 19
Por bigkidzay

Black
I ended up staying at Queen's a little longer than I expected to. It had been 3 hours and I had just picked up Jayda's food.
-
I walked in the house to Jayda sitting on the couch watching TV. She had a mug in her hand of what I'm guessing was coffee.
I went into the kitchen to warm up our food.

"Where you been? I'm hungry."

"Handling business, I got your food though."
I took it from the microwave and handed it to her along with the big ass cup of fruit

"Thank you."
I laughed she was already stuffing her face with fruit

"You need to do something today?"

"I need new scrubs. Since I'm off 'probation' at the spa, I can start wearing my own choice of scrubs."

"Probation?"

"I've been there for over three months so they're giving me a break. I've been wearing the same ugly blue scrubs every weekend."

"What are you going to school for?"

"To be an esthetician. You know work on people's face, facials, chemical peels and all that."

"I thought that was a dermatologist."

"The face is only one the area a dermatologist works on but we specifically work on the face."

I nodded, I found it real attractive that Jayda was so smart. I never had the motivation to go to college.

"What do you do?"
She asked before stuffing a piece of watermelon in her mouth

"I think you have an idea already."
She nodded
"I do bad shit, mama."

"I know but all of it isn't bad, right?"

"No, not all of it. Just most of it."

"Is it bad because it's illegal or is it bad because it harms people?"

"Most of it is bad because it's illegal, some of it involves hurting people."

"Then it isn't all bad then."
She laughed and fed me a mango

"You want to see the good in me so bad, huh?"

"It's not hard to see what's already there."

I smiled at her making her gasp.
"What?"

"You smiled for the first time."

"I've smiled before."

"Not that I've seen. It's beautiful, you're so handsome."

I laughed, Jayda was too good for her own good. I'm the worst type of nigga there is and she think she see good in me. I murder niggas, rob niggas, and do illegal shit, there isn't no good in me.

"Let's just focus on you being good, ok?"

She shrugged.
"I've been good my whole life. I want to be bad, at least a little bit."

"You are bad. Bad as hell." I smacked her ass

"Not bad like that."

"I know what you meant. There's enough bad muthafuckas in the world Jayda, be a good one."

Jayda didn't need to change, she was on track in life. There aren't many of us on track anymore out here.

"How old are you?"

"21."

I nodded.
"When'd you start college?"

"18."

"Ain't it only your second year?"

"I got my culinary associates degree at a vocational school when I was 18. So that took a year of my time."

"So you can cook cook?"

"Yeah. Something like that."
-
Jayda and I eventually made it back to the couch to chill, I'd take her to get her scrubs after she finished some homework. She was sitting on one end of the couch working on homework with her feet in my lap. I was at the other end of the couch with my feet on the coffee table.

I couldn't stop thinking about earlier today.
I hadn't had sex in a while so earlier was on my mind.
-
After queen sat me back down she unbuckled my pants then slid them down around my ankles. My dick was instantly hard, already knowing that Queen had good mouth.

I just laid my head back on the couch for the 20 minutes she was sucking my dick. I kept my eyes closed the whole time just enjoying it.

"Fuck me, Black."
I nodded and patted my thigh making her climb into my lap and sit on my dick

She went between bouncing on my dick and grinding on it back and forth. She remembered how I liked to be fucked.

"You miss daddy dick?" I smacked her ass and pulled her hair making her ride me faster

"Yes daddy."
She moaned out before letting me know she was cumming, I was close too so once she got her nut I ushered her to the floor

"Tongue out."
She stuck out her tongue and let me cum in her mouth, Queen was one of the nastiest bitches I'd ever fucked on, she let me do whatever to her and that is why I couldn't respect her

After I cleaned myself up and left Queen's house, I went to my own to shower and grab more clothes to bring over to Jayda's.
-
I'm guessing I had fell asleep while thinking about Queen. When I opened my eyes Jayda had her head in my lap and she was watching tv.

I pulled my phone from my pocket seeing it was 5 o'clock and I had a message from Queen thanking me for the dick. I locked my phone and stretched making Jayda look up at me.

"You're awake, finally."

"Yeah. I'm gone get myself together and we can go get your scrubs."

She lifted up off me allowing me to get up.
-
Jayda
I waited for Black to come back downstairs as I finished up the fruit from earlier in the day. While he was sleeping I had finished up my homework, cleaned the upstairs room, then came back to lay on him hoping that would wake him up.

I don't know what could've made him so tired, maybe 'handling business' wore him out. I shrugged off the thought and last night came up.

That Queen chick rubbed me the wrong way.
So we can start fucking again?
I gagged at the thought, she was so bold. And I just walked off? That won't happen again.

I found myself growing angry.
"What's wrong with you? Why your face all red?"

"Who was that 'Queen' character last night?"
He shrugged and grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator

"She ain't important."

"I want to know though. She wasn't rude to me for no reason."

"That won't happen again, I checked her ass last night."

"Who is she?"
He was avoiding the question but I wasn't letting up.
"Tell me."

"You ready want to know, sooo bad."
He laughed and continued
"I used to fuck on her last year but that shit be dead."
I rolled my eyes and finished off my last slice of fruit.
"See, she ain't important."

"You fucked her recently?"

"I said last year, Jayda."

I walked out the kitchen and grabbed my keys from his hands before walking out. I believed him but I still didn't like her.

"Jayda, don't let that attitude get you fucked up."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

291K 12.7K 61
"9-1-1, what's your emergency" "My Ex is trying to kidnap my baby!! Please help me!!!" _______________________ After witnessing her grandfather death...
158K 4.7K 58
August Alsina & Loyalty Lamonte start off as friends, then end up 'entangled' in a love worth every chapter! 💯🤫 Relationships aren't always roses a...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴