TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

By TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... More

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 45: Reunion,

2.6K 32 63
By TallestOfThemAll

< Imagine: You don't remember who your parents were or are- though, you didn't need to worry about that when you were safe and sound at a boarding school with people your age. You all looked after each other and maintained a bright smile.

However... one day, a strange woman who was the leader of a place called the 'Delta' had barged into the school with carriages and weapons drawn. She was cruel... she even almost killed one of your friends! But something changed in that woman's heart once she laid eyes on you... you soon find out why.

• slight NSFW
• I'm not so confident with this one.. I believe it's a pretty crappy job- but please, no hate!
Enjoy!

——————

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It was just any other day. You were currently in the greenhouse, watching with little interest as Mitch attempted to fix one of Willy's bombs.
"For fucks sake Willy! What did you do to this thing?" Mitch sneered angrily, a fist hitting the wooden table.
• Willy visibly gulped nervously as he stepped forward, "I-I don't know! I went to light it but the fuse isn't working."
Mitch dug a little more to find the problem, his eyes squinting with concentration as soon as he finally found it, he glared up at Willy- "Yea and you know why?"
Willy only stared with humiliation. "Because you didn't even connect the parts correctly!"
• Mitch answered his own question as he lifted up the battered bomb to show as proof- almost immediately the parts of the bomb crumbled into pieces and splayed out individually on the table before him.
• you bit your lip and tense in your seat. The tension in the air running thick.
"Well I thought I put it together the right way.." Willy gazed at his shattered and broken masterpiece. The lifeless bomb was no more.
"You thought wrong." Mitch grumbled, discarding the remains of the bomb to the side.

• Willy shuffled his feet, looking completely embarrassed. You felt your heart aching at the sight- so, you clear your throat to get both of their attention. "Mitch don't be so harsh. The bomb had plenty of potential!" You spoke up.
Mitch instantly scoffed at you, "Yea, potential to be a pile of trash."
You felt anger boil inside you after his smug input reached your ears.
• Willy looked over at you with a grateful look-
Practically silently saying 'thank you for trying'. However, you were determined! And you weren't going to give up at just that.
"Okay then, if you want to be like that. Then how about we have a little contest" you announce with a smirk.

• The boys froze and stared at you like you had just said something crazy and beyond their knowledge.
"Contest? Pfft" Mitch teased, an amused glint in his eyes. You cross your arms with your smirk only growing wider- "is there a problem?"
Mitch stared hard at you for a good few seconds before adverting his gaze. "It wouldn't solve anything. It'd be a waste of time and effort"
• now it was your turn to scoff, "seriously? You haven't even heard what the basics of the contest are yet."
"Don't need to." Mitch spat back, clearly frustrated. You sigh at his childishness, "anyway... the contest will be obviously about bombs. The person who makes the best one will win"

• Willy shrugs with a nod. However the other boy frowned, "this is stupid. You both know I'm going to win"
Oh my god that EGO though!
"Okay then.. how about: whoever makes the best looking bomb" you say, looking over at Willy with a wink. Over the years you've spent here- you know for a fact that Willy makes the best pretty/eye catching bombs. They may not work the best but that's not what matters. (To you, you'd rather the unique look of a bomb instead of a plain one.)
• Whereas Mitch's bombs are plain and only work for the use of blowing things up, his bombs nearly always work perfectly.

So basically, Willy makes the bombs best for visuals and Mitch makes the best bombs for explosions and destruction. Bombs are meant for the purpose of causing loud noises, breaking stuff to oblivion, and all that- but you find it interesting to see Willy's take on making bombs his own way.

• you watch as Mitch's face pulls into a horrified expression. And with a groan he hangs his head in utter annoyance whilst Willy wore a huge grin, laughing and jumping around. "Yes! You're gonna see who's really the master at bomb making"
Mitch only sunk into his seat further more- probably regretting opening his mouth by now.
"You'll be sorry for underestimating me!" Willy hollered with a cackle.
"Oh SHUT UP." The other teen growled.
• you couldn't help but laugh along. "Better start getting to work. Maybe if you stop sulking, you might have a chance at coming close to winning." You whisper to Mitch with humour in your tone, patting his back a few times before giving a quick enthusiastic high-five to Willy.

You pick yourself up from your stool and head out the lab. Mitch's and Willy's bickering still going strong as you reached the greenhouse door. However- as you were about to open the door... a loud set of knocks echoed off the old wood. You jump back, a little startled.
Though, you soon relax when an all too familiar voice sang out humorously.
"Knock, knock!" The voice chanted, before answering themselves-
"Who's there? You may ask"

You stood still with a grin.

"It's me, the majestic Louis! Here to save Y/N from the boredom behold!!" Your boyfriend said in a posh accent, the door immediately swinging open to reveal him standing there with arms held out as if he was performing on a stage.
His grin only grew wider once his brown eyes set upon you.
"Ah! There you are~" Louis continued in the same funny accent. Causally strolling through the door and purposely resting his arm heavily across on your shoulders.

"I'm here to rescue you.. y'know, just in case you didn't know." Louis whispered in your ear, though he didn't do a good job at being quiet.
"He's treated you well and fair?"
You were about to answer Louis' concerned question as Mitch immediately spun around on his stool with a glare, "I can hear you"
"Hah that's good. I'm just making sure that my darling has been happy and comfortable" Louis stood up straight with smug smile, cuddling you closer to him-
Putting the extra emphasis on 'darling'.
Mitch narrowed his eyes at him, "you ain't shit."

Louis couldn't contain his chuckle at the rather weak response. "Yes, I'm not. But you are"
You tense, slowly lifting Louis' arm off your shoulders- thankfully.. he let you.
The weight of his arm being taken away gave you relief.
"Louis, shh!" You hiss.
Jesus Christ... the amount of fights Louis gets in because of his confidence and lack of seriousness. He just never learns when it's a bad time to joke around.

Louis only shrugs.
This only added to Mitch's fury, steam would definitely be blowing out his ears if he were in a classic cartoon. You back away a little- Louis noticing you were on edge. He turned back to Mitch who looked like he was ready to pounce off his stool.
"Okay, okay! Settle down. It was just a shitty joke" he put his hands up in mock surrender, though it wasn't long before he let out a fit of cackles at the horrible pun he made.

You watched as Mitch blew air into his cheeks frustratedly. All the while, Willy just stood a few good feet away with a weary look.

"Louis, cut it out!" You grip his trenchcoat anxiously. Louis only took that hand and held it in his larger one, not even looking at you this time. "I know... I have to cut the shit"

Oh my god... he really just wants to die.
If Mitch's doesn't do the job then I'll defiantly will!

"For fucks sake! Is this some new fetish of yours?" Mitch spat, now standing up.
"No. That would be one crappy fetish to have" Louis once again used that damn pun.
You were nervously watching as Mitch stalked closer. "Well sucks to be you."
Damn.

It was silent until...
Willy ran over with his hands in the air for a high five,

"Oooooooh kill 'em!" Willy suddenly yelled out.
Slowly, everyone turned to look at him, most definitely with a 'wtf?' face.
Willy wore a toothy grin, but it soon vanished when he saw no one was laughing or cheering him on. He nervously laughed, "... oooh, somebody oh! He need some milk!!"
Once again he waited for a reaction- desperate for someone to understand.
And for the the first time in a long time, Louis was even perplexed.
"Anybody? No??" Willy pressed on, trying to make light of the situation.

Oh god I'm having second hand embarrassment right now...

"Ooohhh got 'em!"
Oh no just stop. It's not going to work!
"Roasted?"

...........
.......
..
.

Yep, and now you're pretty sure everyone wants to throw themselves out to the Walker's. This is literal torture and cringe. Please make it end!

"The fuck??..."
Mitch sneered in clear disgust. "What even are you?"

Silence...

"Okay maybe he's just going through a phase, be reasonable now..." Louis explains, frantically trying to save Willy from Mitch's deadly wrath.
Mitch only glared back at Louis, "you, shut up." He prodded a finger into Louis' chest forcefully. You immediately move forward in a protective manner, Mitch backing away—
" 'It's just a phase' my ass!!" He grumbled, walking over to Willy.
"Mitch I—
"Get the hell outta here!" He didn't even give Willy the chance to explain before pointing to the door. You realise that Willy never got his high five... darn, he was left hanging!

You watch as Mitch curses under his breath and soon storms out of the greenhouse- of course a glare was sent to you and Louis before he did.
You shake your head. Honestly, what just happened here??
You pondered with confusion.
Louis squeezed your hand, obviously feeling uneasy himself.

•••

"Quick! Hide everyone!!" Someone yelled out loudly. You immediately duck behind the nearest bench that was purposely flipped on its side. You looked around frantically, hoping to catch sight of Louis anywhere nearby. He had made you promise to stay by his side if the 'bad people' turned up. Speaking of the bad people... Everyone knew that they would be ambushed.. it just they didn't know exactly when. The school has been awaiting a visit by some bad and horrid people... people who run a place not too far away, more specifically- 'The Delta.'
Clem had informed everyone that she had bumped into the same man she had met with at the old couples home when on a supply run with Louis and Violet, of course AJ as well.
Though this time the man had company, a woman.

A woman that is described to be the Delta's rural leader. Clementine had also mentioned that she had history with that woman... they go way back to when Clem was just a little kid.
You could hear a woman shouting over the loud rattles of what sounded like a metal cage/carriage. The sound of guns loading and ready to fire alerted you into a state of fear.
A horse neighed into the silence- the woman once again starting her rambles. "I know you're here Clementine!" She hollered in a malicious and conniving tone.

You swift your weight to your other foot so you had a break from discomfort. You breathing becoming rapid as time passed slowly.
"Minnie came here with me today. She would like to see her.. little brother" the woman finally said after exchanging some words beforehand that didn't seem to effect anyone. But the words she used now... they definitely effected someone. And that someone was unfortunately Tenn..
You could see him standing near a far wall, hesitating his actions- "don't move Tenn.." you hush under your breath urgently.
"Do not listen to her!" Omar wavered. He was near a bush were Tenn began to walk closer to.

"She's lying!!" Violet screeched, the sound of her sharp cleaver swinging through the air threateningly and pointing to the direction back where Tenn had emerged from.

"Don't involve him." You hear Clementine suddenly speak up. You take your eyes off Tenn and strain to catch a glimpse of her moving out of her hiding spot with a bow and arrow ready to shoot. "What are you doing..." you whisper.
Once again your leg began to grow tired due to the constant weight applied to it, you shuffle to lean on both feet in frustration.
The aching leaving for a few seconds which gave you momentary relief- "leave now, Lily. Or I'll shoot!!" Clem yelled out, her arrow being pulled aback ever so slightly.

She's so brave. Yet foolish to run straight out into the open.

You take notice of Tenn.. he was still moving forward and now caught attention of some of the extra guards. Their weapons trained on the boy as he nervously fiddled with his fingers and neared the leader.
Lily took her eyes off Clementine and smirked devilishly- "oh how gullible!" She cackled, nodding to a man beside her who started to swiftly waltz over to Tenn.

You gasp, adrenaline pumping in your veins whilst time seemed to slow down. You didn't even realise what you were doing until the rush of air whipped at your hair and filled your lungs. Your feet skidding as you shielded Tenn away from the gruff and frazzled stranger.
Though, just as you took action- a backup guard had seen you running towards the man and assumed you were about to stupidly land an attack. The arrow from their bow released, the sound of it snapping forward and piercing fastly to its target alerted everyone around.

"Y/N!!" Screamed a familiar voice frantically. Louis? It sounds alot like him...
You weren't able to identify it for sure at the moment as you felt the wind in your chest get knocked out from the force of the arrow latching through your flesh.
You groan while your eyes squeeze shut, pain making you stiff.
Your body collapses to the floor before one of your hands had smacked over your stomach that now bared a deep and immensely painful wound.

The man in front of you cussed under his breath in shock.

"God dammit! We can't afford to lose potential soldiers" Lily screeched, trotting over to your limp form. Clementine shooting an arrow just before she reached you- "fuckin' shit!" She cursed in agony. The arrow had landed perfectly just above her collar bone.
You gained enough strength to crawl away with Tenn's help- you got a fair distance away before the guard that you had been shot for 'attempted attack' on him by his fellow friends emerged over with malice drawn in his dark and dangerous eyes.
"Get back here you little rodents!" He growled, unpicking his gun from his pocket and aiming at you and Tenn.

You could hear Lily complaining and swearing at Clem. Her injury apparently being very painful.

The man was about to pull the trigger once he saw that you and Tenn had no plans of surrendering. Tenn thankfully had realised that Lily was lying and was back on your side.
"I think I'll just get rid of you. It won't hurt to be two short of soldiers" he mumbled, cocking the gun back to make sure it was loaded and ready. He squinted one eye closed and placed a curled finger on the trigger- applying pressure to it.

You intake a large breathe and hold Tenn close. He was shaking and looking up into your eyes with pure fear riddled in his own.
I'll make this sacrifice.
You thought to yourself bravely. If you were going to go down then at least it was for a heroic cause. It's the best way to die in your opinion.
Just like that old saying once said- 'you either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.' And you've lived by that passionately.

"Any last words?" The man paused and snickered. You felt frustrated by how long he was taking to kill you off. Why can't he just get it over and done with? He was toying with us..
playing with his food more or less.
You breathed in deeply, closing your eyes with calmness. You hold Tenn closer to you, "N-

"NO!!!" A voice screeched loudly, interrupting you completely. It was the same voice from earlier who shouted your name when you got shot.
You heard heavy footsteps approaching quickly and soon- the man that had a gun pointed at you and Tenn a minute ago had been knocked to the ground, with.. a chair leg?
You gasp.
A chair leg!
You know that damn chair leg from anywhere-

"Louis!" You scream with joy, still holding onto Tenn. Your boyfriend didn't have time to respond however as he was now in a nasty brawl with the gunner.
You wanted to help but you were afraid you'd only mess things up- "l-leave him alone!" Tenn cried out with tears streaming down his face.
You watch as Louis was able to grab the man into a chokehold, Chairles was discarded on the floor nearby.
You felt your body twitch, trying to edge you to go and grab the chair leg and help Louis out.

What if I make a mistake?

But you quickly shooed that thought away as soon as you saw the gunner lift his gun beside Louis' head and shoot.
You scream, "LOUIS!!!"
you ran faster than you ever have before, to the infamous Chairles and gripped it tightly in your grasp. Louis was cowering on the floor while holding his ear- it's obvious his hearing will be damaged now. He wasn't shot because there was no traces of blood anywhere, but the loud piercing sound a gun gives off certainly would damage his hearing once being shot right next to his ear!
The man approached Louis, staggering slightly, with a sweaty and exhausted smirk, "Hah... you were strong," he began, loading his gun again. "But not strong enough." He finished- Pointing the newly loaded gun to Louis who only looked up at him in pure fear.

You hadn't noticed, that when this all was going down. Everyone else around you had started fighting as well!
Though, no one bothered to get involved with your little fight at the corner of the building, except for Louis of course. You were in it alone along with Tenn and Louis now.
Lily's guards were too preoccupied with everyone else to run over and finish you off..
Are you thankful for that? Eh, just a little.

.....

"Now, even though you attacked me like the animal you truely are..." the man trailed off as he admired his gun for a short moment.
"I'm still gunna be generous and ask if you have any last words." Louis shivered at his tone. Slowly withdrawing the hand from his ear as he slowly yet carefully stood up.
You still don't understand why this gunman hesitates and takes his time in things so much- I mean.. I'm glad he's doing that now because otherwise Louis would be dead at this moment. But when it was Tenn and I? What kept him from shooting us dead from the word go...

"Yes I have a few last words I'd like to say.." Louis shakily spoke, looking over at you for a second with a small smile.
You grip onto the chair leg tighter than before, slowly walking behind the man.
I can't let him kill Louis!

You smartly made sure to step on dirt instead of twigs or old leaves. Anything that would give you away, you avoided.
"Karma always finds it's way to people..." Louis chimed. "And guess what?" He paused as if the shooter was about to answer him.
"Hell is hot." And strangely enough, Louis laughed after finishing his sentence.
You weren't distracted however- you had gotten close enough to the man where you only had to swing and you would hit him.

You felt that the timing was right and just before the man could respond to Louis' words- you swung Chairles as fast and as hard as you could. Never in your life had you swung something so viciously and powerfully, like you had today.
The nails on the chair leg imbedded into the man's back of his skull, his head knocking sideways and his body falling limp to the floor with a big thump. You heard both Tenn and Louis gasp at your actions and the way the man had fallen to floor in a seemingly dead way.

"I didn't kill him, did I?" You start to worry.
I wanted to hurt him.. not kill him!!!

"Holy shit!" Louis cursed, springing to his feet rushing over to you in a matter of seconds. He even accidentally trampled over the hand of the now unconscious guard. "Are you okay?" He fussed- examining you for any injuries. He stopped at your arrow wound, frowning before giving you a quick gentle hug.
"Does it hurt??" He murmured while stroking the back of your head.
You just stood there with no words, still shocked from the whole ordeal.

"Y/n?" Louis pulled back with a worried expression. You give him a quick smile before weaving yourself out of his arms. "I'm okay... but we still have them to deal with." You point over to Lily and the rest of her group.
They had stopped fighting and apparently their leader was taking a sudden interest to you, cautiously walking closer- "Y-Y/n?" She stuttered, almost dropping her weapon.
You became confused as did everyone else around, "is it... is it really you?" Lily had reached you but Louis had quickly moved in front of you to shield you safely away.

"Uh.." you trail off. Not really knowing what the lady was meaning by 'is it you?'.
"Y/n... do you remember me?" She asked again, this time more desperate than before.
"Who are you exactly?" Louis said, stopping you from replying.
"I.. I could never forget my daughter..."
what?
"What??" Your boyfriend whispered as he slowly moved out of the way with widened eyes.

"You haven't changed one bit.. you look the same even after all these years" Lily commented with a soft sigh. She put her weapon down and put her hands in air showing that she was surrendering.
Her guards had immediately withdrawn away from the 'potential soldiers', also known as your good friends. You would even go as far to call your friends.. family.
Lily looks back to you, awaiting for you to speak- but you had no words.
"How do we know you're not lying, huh?" Louis spoke up fiercely, he grabbed your hand into his tightly. "How do we know if you're telling the truth about being her Mother!?" He suddenly yelled.

"I can't prove anything.. but just know that I'm being completely truthful" Lily's eyes full of sincere emotion. You felt your heartstrings pull and your hand slowly let loose from Louis' hand- "and how are you so sure she's your daughter? She could just look alike." Clementine suddenly spoke up, walking over to you protectively.
Lily shook her head stubbornly, "n-no... a mothers instinct never fails" she murmured whilst looking into your eyes with longing.

You walk forward slowly but sure.
"Y/n..?" Louis called out in shock, watching as you stood at least a couple of inches away from Lily. She looked down at you since you were a little shorter than her. "Please... say something." She basically pleaded, her hands twitched as she had to urge to bring you into an embrace but was afraid you'd be uncomfortable for that.
You take a glance at the dirt floor before looking back up into her now watery eyes- "Mother?" You whisper almost inaudible.

You couldn't believe you had just called this woman 'Mother'. Heck, you couldn't believe you were calling anyone your Mother.

Lily smiles wide at your voice, "I've finally found you..." She says in a hushed tone- placing a hand slowly on your cheek. You didn't even flinch at this action.
You were frozen in a state of confusion, happiness and even, slight anger.
Where was my Mother for all these long hard years?
She turns up now, when I don't need her...

"I know I've failed as a parent.." Lily gave a guilty look. "But please.. please give me another chance. I'll make this right" she said convincingly. You hesitate, taking her hand away off your cheek and holding it in both your hands. "I promise, Y/n." Lily murmured once more.
You sigh with tears glossing over your eyes as emotions hit you like a hurricane.
I'll give you a chance.. but first, you have to explain why you abandoned me..." you throw your arms around your 'Mother'- a feeling of comfort running through you.
She wraps her own arms around you just as tight, "of course. We have a alot to catch up on" Lily replies followed with an very much audible, relieved sigh.

What could go wrong?
Besides, if she tries anything fishy then her second chance your giving her to be a parent will be, immediately diminished.

•••

It had been a fair few hours since reuniting with this woman, also apparently known as your Mother.
You're still shocked and you know everyone else is too...
Lily of all people being your Mother?!
How could this be...
She sent her guards back to their camp and decided that she'd spend the night here- you were surprised nonetheless, but soon it turned into annoyance and discomfort.
You barely know the woman and she's already trying to push her way into your life!? She is acting as if she's the one who raised you. No way can she take credit for something she didn't simply do!

......

Speaking of the devil.. Lily was walking towards you with a shaky smile.
You internally groan at the thought of talking to someone- you honestly just wanted to go to bed and relax, maybe call it a day even!
You tap the wooden bench anxiously as Lily sat across from you.

"Hey." You both chimed at the same time. You let out a snicker, but quickly it vanishes when the woman shoots you a confused look.
You sigh and shrug, feeling lost and incredulously awkward.
"I... you've grown so much." Lily started the conversation slowly, easing into it.
You nod and unknowingly begin fiddle with your fingers- "Yea.. that's what age does to ya" you joke with a hint of hostility glimmering in your eyes.
Lily was too oblivious to notice of course..

"Anyway.. I would like to get to know you" she clears her throat to agin back your full attention. Though, all you could think of was cracking some jokes and being immature- but.. this woman.. is strict you know of much. So you guess she wouldn't take your humour very well.

"Uh, sure.." you stop fiddling with your fingers to place your hands flat out across the bench in front of you.
"But.. I can see you're tired. So maybe, that can wait until tomorrow" Lily said- with a hint of disappointment?
No you're imagining things.

You nod, silently agreeing to put off the socialising until another day. You weren't really feeling up to 'getting to know' this woman at the moment. You felt tired, so that's probably why she was able to see that you are in need of rest instead of nerve wrecking interrogation type stuff with a literal strange who oddly claims to be your Mother. You believe she's your Mother though... for some reason, it's like you can sense it.
But, that could that be you overestimating the situation.

You watch in quiet yet comfortable silence as you watch Lily stand up and slowly stroll away, not before casting one last glance your way of course. You felt your heart flutter.

Maybe I can feel whole again?
Maybe this woman will fill the gap.

Your thoughts were interrupted though, as a slam on the bench pulled you into focus.
You let out a startled gasp and immediately glared at the person who rudely made themselves known.
Oh.. it's only Mitch.
Your mood dimmed slightly as you expected a lecture from him; but instead- a smug and suspiciously sly smirk stretched out on his lips.
"What are you—

"Here! I'm finished too" you hear a triumphant voice call after Mitch, a rather colourful and eye-striking bomb suddenly was placed in the bench. Mitch immediately groaned with a distasteful scoff- "Yea but i finished first." He growled.
It was only now, that you had finally noticed his bomb sitting perfectly upright, obviously for show.

You think for a long few minutes while the two boys waited patiently- er, well... more correctly, Willy waited patiently.
Before soon everything came began to you all at once- "aha, I had almost forgotten!" You yell out embarrassedly. "I—

"Whatever. Now can we start the contest or what?" Mitch interrupted with little interest of what you were about to say. You frown at him before looking over at Willy, "I think we should maybe do it tomorrow. It's getting too dark now" you mention with a quick look around.
Mitch immediately scoffs whilst Willy only chants happily with excitement.

"Tomorrow we'll hold the bomb contest, for which one looks the most appealing!" You giggle. Taking a quick look at Mitch's bomb.., your already know who's gunna win this contest. And it certainly isn't tall brunette just mentioned.
"Sweet!" Willy laughed.
Mitch, however, wasn't at all too pleased with your decision and rescheduling of the contest.
You felt kind of bad.
Key word: kind of bad.

"Honestly this is ridiculous! Just pull off the bandaid already..." Mitch growled as he lofted his newly beloved bomb into his arms and stormed off in a huff. Willy gave you a quick apologetic look before running off as well.
Leaving you to sit alone with the cold chill of the night rolling in to accompany you.
You sigh happily- thinking over to the events planned out for tomorrow. Surely the day will be... eh, interesting, to say the least. It certainly wouldn't be a painful boring day that's for sure!

"Aw, and here I was, about to swoop in and steer them away!" That voice...

You spin around only for for your grin to widen. Louis approached you triumphantly, "I guess you don't need my protection anymore..." he pretended to pout. You only cackle, playfully pushing his arm- "it seems so." You agree with a smug smile.
Your boyfriend and you shared a certain look before both bursting out into laughter.
"Nah, even if you did my protection, I'd still be there to save you." Louis breathed with happiness filling his eyes. "Though.. I'm still pretty sure you need an extra hand dealing with those Walkers" he said thoughtfully.

You hum, nodding along. "Yea, you're right."

"Thank you. I know I am" he tugged at his coat with both hands proudly.
"I always am." He bent down and whispered.
You roll your eyes at his already overpowering ego- "keeping telling yourself that" you snicker.
"You already know that I do. Religiously in fact" he replied lightly.

"Pfft, okay then" you snort, giving him an odd stare. "What? Can't a man worship himself??"
Oh dear...

"I mean.. yeah? But—
You were cut off suddenly as Louis had swooped in quickly, catching you into a kiss.
After a few seconds of lingering- he pulled away with a shit eating smirk. You raised an eyebrow as you felt your face heating up.
"Then, no more complaining." He hushed, giving your lips one last peck before going to pull away yet again. But.. you had other ideas.

You made sure to shoot your arms around his neck securely, holding him down in an awkward bent position,
Your lips collided together under more- his smile never erasing as the two of you shared the intimate moment.
"Pay back." You murmur against him teasingly.
Louis only lets out a sound of contentment, obviously not minding this kind of "punishment" he was receiving.

"I should tease you more often~" he practically purred huskily. "Hah... sorry but your invitation has been declined" you reply shortly after. "Oh you're no fun" Louis chuckled, suddenly standing up straight.
Though- you still had your arms around his neck, he was prepared and had placed his hands over your thighs to support you up as you wrap your legs around his waist for dear life.
He began walking, towards the building with a low hum rumbling in his chest- "but.. im sure you will be fun in a second" He rasped into your ear almost seductively.

You felt your blush return and felt the stares of everyone who was outside at that moment.
To make matters worse, of course, Louis travelled his hands to smooth over your behind- giving a little squeeze that could only have you holding your breath in shock as a squeak wheezed out your throat.

"L-Louis!" You hiss, feeling completely embarrassed.
Your boyfriend only continued his way up the stairs and soon into the building- the warm air not helping at all for your already burning cheeks.

"And guess what baby girl?" Louis whispered so only you could hear.
You hum shyly, clenching you grasp even tighter on him- "I'm gonna make sure your Mother hears your needy screams for me~~"
You go completely rigid at that sentence.
When had Louis become so cocky like this?
Sure he was confident in more ways than one... but this... they is something new.
You don't really mind it either.

"H-how.. What?" You stutter out nervously.
You could practically feel him grinning devilishly as you approached his dorm room finally. "It's really a wonder what the hormones do for a teenage boy."

O-oh.. shit. The feeling of your stomach doing flips was already enough to put you in a mood that wasn't so.. PG.

You barely recall when you stripped out of your clothes- all you could understand and register is that you were now under the body of a hungry sex-starved teen boy. And it looks like this time was going to be very eventful.. and kinky?
Well... then.
You mentally apologise to Lily for the sinning that is about to happen. But hey.. you're basically an adult now- so... what can she really do about this?
Hah.. nothing.
Nothing is right.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Heyy!! How longs it been?
I missed you all so much~
So.. this was a request from someone (can't quite remember their username sorry!) from a while ago. But just so y'all know, I didn't come up with idea for this oneshot by myself! I can't take credit.

How are you all doing anyway?
Sorry for the absence- I was, what, at least gone for an entire MONTH without updating T-T
I'm sorry for that guys!! I got caught up in some life shiz and completely forgot to come back to this book. It's funny how this oneshot was just sitting in my drafts half-finished for so long! But now, FINALLY, it's out and there's a beautiful person reading this right now~~ hello there!

(at least I think someone's reading this unless they skipped my boring notes, lmao. I can relate)

Thank you for making it this far down. You're amazing- and keep being you. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981 37 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...
1.6K 37 8
An assortment of ideas I've had over the past few months <3 I hope you find something you like! If an idea is liked well enough I'll write a full st...
2.5K 54 13
One shots of your favourite TWD characters. Includes Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes , Carl Grimes, Kelly & More. Disclaimer! I don't own any of the charac...
24.1K 432 51
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. In these stories I'm gonna make Clem more emotional because unlike the games she has someone to t...