The Dragon Prince

By JuneBelief

Elizabeth helps her friend (crush) Callum and his little brother Ezran and their new friend Rayla to save the... More

The Princes
The Chase
The Warning
Moonshadow Elves
Theiving Princes & Their Pets
Princes Sword Lessons
A Vacation
Secert Meetings
Not Ready, Plans and Arguments
Moths and Caught In A Lie

Monologue

150 3 0
By JuneBelief

Long ago Xadia was one land, rich in magic and wonder. In the old times, there were only six primal sources of magic....

The sun.

The moon.

The stars.

The earth.

The sky.

And the ocean.

But a thousand years ago a human mage discovered a new kind of magic….The seventh source. Dark magic. It used the essence within magical themselves to unleash dark power.

Horrified by what they saw, the elves and the dragons put a stop to the madness. They drove every last human to the west.

And so, the continent was divided into two. In the east, the magical lands of Xadia. And in the west, the human kingdoms.          

For centuries, the King of the Dragons himself defended the border. The humans called him Thunder, for when he spoke, his voice shook the Earth and the sky.

On the eve of last Winter's Turn, the humans used unspeakable Dark Magic to slay Thunder. Then, without mercy, they destroyed his only egg, his heir......The Dragon Prince. Now the world stands on the edge of an all-out war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
380K 33.3K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)