The Assassination Classroom i...

By Plushy_plue

A teenager named {y/n} was visiting their grandma in America, a typical otaku. However, one night while going... More

The night that changed you forever
Goodbye America...hello Japan
Class-E
My new home?!
Wardrobe
Bitch-sensei
Bitch-sensei pt2
Tch Bastard!!
Question
Exams?!
My first mission!!
Dumb Assembly
I can go home!! Wait why are they here?
No way!!! Ouran kids!
I saved Haruhi just in time!
Cool!! I get to stay with the Ouran kids!!
My new abilities
Heading back home
I meet Itona!
Finally test day
Our trip to Kyoto!!!
Kyoto pt 2
I hate this!
Transfer student
I didnt mean too....
Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma
Human target
Movie trip to America!!!
You know them!?
A sleepover at my house!?
Ugh give me a break!?
Question
Valentines day special
We meet again
Part of the truth revealed
Ciel Phantomhive house
Why is Karma so mad?
Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions!!!
Of course it had to happen
They're here!
Take that back!!!!
That was close
I was so scared...
Holy shit....I'm going to die
I just made a new enemy
It'll soon be over
I really need some rest
God damn it why!!? (part 1)
No... (part 2)
Extra
Swimming pool!!!
I'm going to kill him!!!!
Final exam begins pt1
Let the battle's begin!!! pt 2
Well I'm fucked
Okinawa
Little Clarification
Final battle part 1
Shit is getting interesting pt 2
Things cant get worse...right?
Under Cover mission!
It's actually him...
Its all over
The book isnt over!
I cant stay here anymore
Update
Training camp?

We wont lose the game! Not again!

1.5K 53 15
By Plushy_plue

A lot of things had happened between me and Karma. After I broke down I couldn't look at him face to face. Its so annoying!! Is that weird? I am supposed to be strong enough to give the class reassurance but I couldn't even keep on a brave face...kind of pathetic if you ask me. Not to mention Karma is getting pissed!! Me and Nagisa can practicall see the steam coming from his ears! I better fix my self before Karma gets a hold of me and I aM not risking that chance!

Anyway!! Im in the middle of talking to Rio when I hear some people tart to groan in annoyance. whats the matter this time? I mean they seem tense like how they were during the exams? That isn't this soon so that can't be it? What in the world is it??!!

"The tournament of course!!" I spoke out loud not really meaning too, its honestly a force of habit I do and it needs to stop.

"Yes which means we get our butts kicked by the girls basketball team along with the guys as they play baseball." Kayano face gave an envious looks?

"Don't worry girls, you've got me! Back at home I was a star athlete." I don't mean to brag! I really don't but I'm pretty good in sports, plus all the experience since well I'm technically a high schooler.

"Um not to rain on your parade {y/n}...but you're the smallest one in our class. These girls topple over you" Rio spoke into my ear as she placed her elbow on my head.

I clenched my fist while glaring daggers. I wish looks can kill since she would've been dead. "Just because I'm short doesn't mean anything ya know!!"

Jeez come on! I dont need a reminder every time I know I'm smaller than most!!!

"Ahh now now Why isn't class E among the brackets?" sensei says while holding a paper of the sporting event.

I glances up at the paper; oh right the boys have a baseball game against the other students.

"Well you see its simple, class E doesn't get registered into the tournaments, instead we play the exhibition match" Muramatsu spoke out "With the wonderful reason that that'd leave us with a odd number of teams."

"Exhibition match?" Sensei asks

"Basically, its just a spectacle. They pit us boys against the baseball tea and the girls against the girls' basketball team so that the whole school can watch" I spoke out like I've been here for ages. Nagisa looked at me weirdly, as if asking how did I know that.

"Ah I see so usual Class E treatment" Sensei says with a not so shocked voice

Suddenly we heard chairs being pushed back, looking at the back of the glass room we see Terasaka and his two goons stand up.

"Im not going to be a laughingstock, be my guess. Im out of here" He spoke while leaving the class.

"Hey youre the baseball expert here, Sugino, Got any secrets to win?" Maehara asked.

Sugino looked tense as he trued to figure out an answer. After a few moment he looked down, "Its impossible, out baseball team is pretty strong. Especially Shindou, our current team captain. Hes being looked at by ivy league baseball schools, hes a star athlete and a top student...but I want to win Koro-Sensei"

Next thing I know I see is that damn octopus with baseball face!!!! "Oh Im so excited! So Excited!" He says while wiggling his tentacles

I got out my seat and hugged Sugino from behind "Don't worry, you guys will kick their snobby ass" He looked up and me with a small smile, a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Nufhuhuh Ive always wanted to be a fiery coach in a sport drama" Sensei spoke

"Idiot! That's your reason!!" I yelled Jeez this guy...or thing

"Lately you've grown more articulate about the direction you want to go in. 'I want to kill' 'I want to win'. To reward that spirit, coach Koro will impart upon you the training and strategy you need to win!" He says happily.

I grinned and ran up next to him

"Ive been waiting so long to win this fight. Ladies, I have a solid proof plan that is guaranteed for us to win" I gave a thumbs up while I se a few of the girls get excited.

I was practically the coach for the girls team, we started in the back of the school to see what they can do. I watched on the side with a whistle in my hand, I wanted to see what the girls can handle and what they need to improve on.

Frankly....the girls need work. I blew the whistle and walked into the center.

"Ok first thing first, most of you guys cant do the simple dribble, but that's okay. We can use you guys for defense." I took the ball from Rio, I bend my knees a little and stood in front of her. I made sure I kept the ball close and low to the ground as I dribbled. "Ok! So If the other team have the ball, you definitely want to take it back. You can anticipate their moves from with direction their eyes travel and which foot in in front of their body." I motioned Rio to charge.

She stepped with her right foot, seeing as the foot was more forward I moved toward her as well, moving the ball to my left hand, knowing that Rio was going to use her right; I pushed the ball under her arm and caught it with my right, maneuvering around her body so feet carried me past her moving figure. I paused and stood up. "Basics. Its just like training; the ball is Koro-Sensei. With the training Karasuma gives us it will be easy to predict where they would try and reach the ball."

It seemed like they had gotten the idea, however a few still looked unsure. But that's fine, I had a plan B...

-Game day-

{Y/n} and the class walked towards the main building where the basketball event was being held. The glass was nervous but {y/n} showed no signs of such.

"Hey {y/n} why aren't you nervous? We are going against the girls at the main camps and frankly they are so scary." Hayami says and. held onto the girl arm.

{Y/n} shrugged. "Like I've said, I've been meaning to kick their ass and show them that class E isn't to be fucked with.'' The girl gave a sinister grin while walking into the building. Her eyes lit up at the size of the court, it was huge!! And so clean!!

Class E can feel the eyes of all the different classes staring at them Some whispered while others didn't care if they heard what was being said. Kayano realized who were the girls was going against. Class A. Of course.

{Y/n} went on the court first, heading to the referee to tell them that she was the captain, they were a little shocked that an American was the who was the captain of the team but they shook the thought away. Waving her hands over the girls all began to take their place on the court. Everyone can hear the whispers about them, none of them good. That stirs up the girl nerves. Their heart beat increased, the palms of their hands became sweaty, some tried to wipe it on their clothes and others shook the hands to let it air dry. Before anyone realized the referee blow the whistle. Even though the girls was right about the girls being huge!! Like what are they feeding them!?

{Y/n} jumped a little higher than the starter, being only 2 inches higher, {y/n} was able to knock the ball to her side. Rio took the chance to grab it and start dribbling towards the basket. {y/n}, Kayano, Kataoka, and Fuwa ran along side each other to try and toss the ball into the basket.

At first, Rio seem to have a good shot but before she can make the shot one of class A girl jumped and blocked the view, this caused Kataoka to reach for the ball. Grabbing it as a tall brown haired girl tried snatching it from her hands. But Kataoka seemed to remembered what {y/n} was teaching them; looking at the feet she saw that the girl was reaching from her left side, so she went right. Class A was a little shocked as she tossed the ball into the hoop. When the bell rang the girls jumped up and cheered. They went to the bench and huddled.

"{Y/n} it worked!!" Kataoka spoke excitedly.

"See I told you guys!!!" She gave a thumbs up. "Now lets kick their ass!" They all nodded and dispersed.

As {Y/n} went back into the center to start, she looked at the girl whos freakishly tall for no reason, a glare in the girl eyes that wasn't their before. 'Oh crap....they getting serious, this might be bad..' {y/n} thought Just then the whistle blew. They both jumped up, at first it looked as if {y/n} was going to reach the ball but the class A girl shifted her arm and elbowed {y/n} in the face. This caused her to throw her head from the impact, falling on her back as she held her nose. The class E girls quickly went to her aid, allowing the team to score their point in a matter of seconds.

Rio helped {y/n} up, "Oi!!! That's a foul! She's bleeding for crying out loud!" Rio yelled. The referee looked at them and shrugged "I didn't see anything"

The class stood in disbelief. Class A was giggling and high fiving each other. Kayano looked annoyed, looking back her friend. "{Y/n} maybe we should-" The girl was cut off my the sensation of bloodlust.

"Tch now its game on.."{y/n} spoke as her eyes glowed a deep red color. She licked the blood that trailed down her nose. Not even bothering to wipe it. Getting back into position. {Y/n} focused on the ball, when the whistle blew she jumped with ease to smack the ball back at Rio, in which she caught. Running down the court {y/n} used her training with Karasuma to swiftly move between the girls. Scoring class E another point.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omg I am soooooooooo sorry!!!! Thank you all for being patient!!! This wasn't a good chapter and I suck at basketball!! HOWEVER!!! In the next chapter there might be a meeting of new people.....preferably a group of high schoolers whos will to protect others triumphs over all evil. All for one......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 12.2K 45
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
16 1 8
Imagine ending your own life just to be stuck in an anime/manga you used to be super obsessed with? Well stop imagining cause it happened. Y/N L/N is...
687 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...