Room 530 (BTS x Reader)

By selenophobic_

BTS' dorm is flooded and the only reasonable option is for Bang PD-nim to move them into your 8 bedroom and 4... More

PROLOUGE
𝓲NFOMATION CENTRE
CH 1: BOYS MEET GIRL
CH 2: HER
CH 3: HOPE'S WORLD
CH 4: PROD. SUGA
CH 6: SINGULARITY
CH 7: WAR OF HORMONES
CH 8: ALL NIGHT
CH 9: LOST
CH 10: BOYZ WITH FUN
CH 11: SEESAW
CH 12: AM I WRONG
CH 13: INTERLUDE
CH 14: ANSWER : Y/N
CH 15: LOVE MAZE
CH 16: MAKE IT RIGHT
CH 17: AIRPLANE
CH 18: DANGER
CH 19: PARADISE
CH 20: SEA
CH 21: SCENERY
CH 22: TONIGHT
CH 23: EUPHORIA
CH 24: LOVE
CH 25: INTERLUDE_DREAM, REALITY
CH 26: JUST DANCE
CH 27: SERENDIPITY
CH 28: ATTACK ON BANGTAN
CH 29: SAVE ME
CH 30: HOME
AUTHOR'S NOTE
10K
45K READS & 1K VOTES: THE BURNOUT PHASE

CH 5: TRIVIA : Y/N

18.3K 492 130
By selenophobic_

——◂〚 Author's POV 〛▸——

Y/N was currently out working, giving the perfect time for the boys to talk. Everyone has been meaning to do so and they wanted to do this person, no calls, no texts, just a one on one conversation because they needed to clear things up with relations towards Y/N. BTS sat in the living room looking at each other, they didn't talk to each other like they used to but instead it was just simple greetings and small talk, everyone was competition.
"So who likes Y/N romantically", the leader gets straight to the point.
All seven boys raised their hand.
"So here's our problem, seven boys liking one girl is not healthy on both sides, we need to stop breaking our connection as BTS but also try not to hurt Y/N in the process, if one of us wants to be with Y/N it's going to be by fair and square rules and with the most utter respect from everyone with no feelings attached", Namjoon continues.
"We are all good friends in this circle so don't take things to hard when someone gets together with Y/N, for all we know she might not like any of us and somehow she's just super nice and affectionate, so don't be too rash", Namjoon explains.
"Isn't it unfair that you guys have already had your time with Y/N", the maknae speaks his mind.
"We wanted a bit of Y/N's attention, there was a chance and we took it", Yoongi shrugs.
"This feels like The Bachelorette", Jin adds.
"I guess it is, loads of hunky men fighting for one girl. Basically the same", Taehyung agrees.
"You seem quiet Jimin, something wrong", Hobi asks.
"Just worried, I'm scared we'll lose each other somehow", Jimin replies.
"You can think the worst but you always have to hope for the best, if people really care about Y/N, they'd realise that if they wanted to make Y/N happy it's by her choosing who she wants to be with and in the end there shouldn't be anybody hating anyone", Namjoon lectures.
A big silence fills the room as the boys think, does Y/N being happy mean that she doesn't belong to one of them?
"Oh I forgot, we planned a holiday to Hawaii remember and Bang said we could bring Y/N along", Namjoon exclaims.
"That sounds fun, having a date with Y/N by the beach", Hobi sighs dreamily as the boys join.
"We're all whipped aren't we", Jimin inputs.
"Totally", everyone agrees.
"Just saying theoretically... what if someone so happens to... have sex with Y/N", Jungkook scratches the back of his neck.
"Then they're one lucky guy, hopefully it's consensual sex and no one is forced, also don't go horning around jacking off, this is someone else's place after all", Namjoon responds.
"What happens when one of us gets together with Y/N", Taehyung asks.
"Then the rest will just have to deal with it, there are always other people out in the world and perhaps we might have soulmate. It might seem impossible as idols but just know that it's worth the wait", Jin answers.
"Does everyone understand what's going to happen", Namjoon announces.
Everyone nods.
"Then let's continue how we used to be, a family", Namjoon smiles.
The group departs as they sync back with each other, Namjoon and Jin were booking tickets for Hawaii, Yoongi was sleeping, Hobi and Jimin were on V-Live and Taehyung and Jungkook were in the arcade. This was friendly competition now.

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

Coming back from work was tiring, TXT's group and I just finalised their album and they're all ready to launch in two weeks time, they found all the songs amazing and was in a thanking contest against each other, Bang said I did a pretty good job and that I could go on holiday soon so I was excited.
I unlock my apartment door and found Jin cooking as the boys were all together in the living.
"Welcome back Y/N", Namjoon smiles.
"You're back", everyone else exclaims.
"Hi guys", I chuckle a bit before disappearing into my room.
I through my clothes into the hamper and put on sweatpants and a jumper, I release my hair out of it's ponytail and brush my hair feeling my scalp sting a bit. I headed to the living joining the boys watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
"So how was work", Jungkook asks.
"Tiring but I just got TXT's first album finalised and they're debuting soon", I sigh leaning my head back on the couch.
"You sound like you need some fun", Taehyung says.
"And what are you suggesting", I look at Tae.
"I don't know, I'll find something online and I'll text you later about the details", Taehyung smiles.
"Sounds like a plan", I smile back.
"Dinner's ready!", Jin shouts.
We all seat ourselves at the dining space seeing the amazing food Jin made.
"Wow you're talented Jin", I awe.
"Why thank you Y/N", Jin winks.
"Let's dig in", Jin announces.
The dining table was filled with laughter and people chattering, a few people choked on bits of rice but what can you do when we're hysterically laughing with each other.

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

Soon time cycled near midnight and I was doing my daily night routine: showering while brushing my teeth and doing my face care. I applied this coconut moisturiser I bought at the body shop that smelt really good and rubbed it into my body, I blow dried my hair and applied eye cream. I exit out of my bathroom feeling refreshed and ready to fall asleep, I check my phone seeing that Taehyung texted me

Gucci Tae

Gucci Tae:
Hey, Aladdin just came out in cinemas and
we have to watch it. Have you seen the guy
who plays Aladdin

Y/U:
I've been meaning to watch it and that Mena
dude is such a lady's man. Have you seen that
post with him fixing Jasmine's dress, he's an A+.

Gucci Tae:
So it's settled, tomorrow 3pm we are watching
Aladdin, can't wait

Y/U:
Me neither, until then goodnight Tae

Gucci Tae:
Sweet dreams

Gucci Tae:
About me
message not received

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.2K 40
Namjoon leaves the dorm and stays with GOT7 after learning that his fellow members hate him, where he learns self-awareness. However, after realisin...
464K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
1.4M 38.6K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...