š˜½š˜¼š˜æ š˜æš™€š˜¾š™„š™Žš™„š™Šš™‰š™Ž...

By weaslee

ā”ā” š˜½š˜¼š˜æ š˜æš™€š˜¾š™„š™Žš™„š™Šš™‰š™Ž. ą³ƒ ā—›*.Ā° ćƒŠćƒ«ćƒ‰ ā› ... ron weasley āœ āØ šŸ§ ā© | ā I BEEN DOI... More

1. š˜„š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜Øš˜°š˜Æ š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ
2. š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¢š˜³
3. š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜ŗ š˜„š˜³š˜¢š˜®š˜¢
4. š˜“š˜Ŗš˜­š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ
5. š˜§š˜Ŗš˜­š˜µš˜©š˜ŗ š˜®š˜¶š˜„š˜£š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜„
6. š˜“š˜©š˜¦'š˜“ š˜±š˜¦š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜§š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜„
7. š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜Æ
8. š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜°š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ
9. š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø'š˜“ š˜±š˜°š˜“š˜“š˜Ŗš˜£š˜­š˜¦
š˜Œš˜š˜Œš˜™š˜ š˜›š˜š˜”š˜Œ ( ii )
1. š˜“š˜¶š˜®š˜®š˜¦š˜³ š˜©š˜°š˜­š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¢š˜ŗš˜“.
2. š˜“š˜¢š˜­š˜¦š˜® š˜“š˜­š˜ŗ.

š˜‰š˜ˆš˜‹ š˜‹š˜Œš˜Šš˜š˜šš˜š˜–š˜•š˜š ( i )

7.3K 198 104
By weaslee

( BAD DECISIONS )

CAST !

WILLOW EILEEN SNAPE
kennedy walsh

( the sweetheart with the
double identity! )

RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY
                   rupert grint

( the funny guy with the
ginger hair! )

HARRY JAMES POTTER
daniel radcliffe

( the protagonist with the
ghastly scar! )

HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER
                    emma watson

( the know it all with the
secret crush! )

DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY
tom felton

( the unexpected friend with
the mean streak! )

( PROLOGUE! )

I woke up to a sea of deep laughters coming from downstairs, practically rolling myself out of bed and decided to get up when I hit the floor with a thud. I brushed my fingers through my long black hair, that fell down my back in beach waves, trotting over to my window and opening the drapes.

Hogwarts.

You would've thought I must be bored of it now, especially living behind it and having a clear view of the building from my bedroom window, but no. I've spent pretty much my whole summer with the Malfoy's, and don't get me wrong I love Draco, but I haven't seen a single piece of ginger hair all summer and it was driving me insane.

Ronald Weasley.

Ron and I have been friends for a while now, and I can't forget harry. We met in first year when harry and Ron were late for mcgonagalls class and I covered for them. She couldn't exactly question a professors daughter. We've been friends ever since, but I've always felt closer to Ron. Especially when that granger girl was around opening her big mouth, harry had his hands full.

I heard a loud rumble erupt from my stomach. I looked down and frowned, remembering the laughter from earlier. It's not like it's the first time my dad has invited company over without telling me. The amount of times I've woken up with Draco at the bottom of my bed because he's invited Lucius over, is ridiculous.

I swiped my hoodie from the bottom of my bed throwing it on and adjusting my hair. I opened my bedroom door and headed down the stairs as the talking became louder. I realised the noise was coming from the dining room and I made my way in, being greeted by a select few of teachers from Hogwarts.

"Morning." I spoke over the top of the adults in the room.
"Good morning." My father spoke with a smile.
"If I knew we were having guests around I would've dressed up." I dead panned to him, seeing as it wasn't the first time this had happened.
"Oh Snape. You didn't even tell Miss Willow we were coming!?" Mcgonagall patted the seat next to her and I joined her at the table. "It's a celebration Dear." She added. "The summer is coming to an end, and the school year is just beginning." Dumbledore chimed in from the far side of the room.

I sent him a small smile proceeding to grab a piece of toast from the middle of the table and eating it. "Oh, a letter came for you willow." My dad interrupted me, handing me the envelope. "From the school." I brushed the crumbs from my hand and took it from him.

"It's a list of books that I'll need for the school year." I read off of the letter to the people in the room.
"There's only one place to get those books." Flitwick added with a mouthful of egg, to which Mcgonagall scoffed.

"Diagon alley." Dumbledore spoke with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 13.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
3.4K 132 14
"you're odd." "i know." "i like it. that's what makes you one of us." - in which the two best friends slowly begin to realize there's more than frien...
6.3K 163 16
Smart, witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loyal and cunning, these are some of the traits of Ron's twin sister, (Y/N) Weasley, who is the complete opposi...
26.7K 496 7
" The only thing you're doing to yourself is getting your hopes up for no reason! " " And the only thing you're ...