4. 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

( 𝑙𝑒𝑡 '𝑒𝑚 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑙𝑒𝑡 '𝑒𝑚 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 )

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

I haven't really spoken to Harry and Ron a lot recently, well at least since the incident. They seemed to run off a lot, or speak in hushed tones around me. It's not even that I cared about that though, it was the fact that they were including Granger.

Honestly, what was so important about the Chamber of Secrets that they couldn't share it with me? Pretty much the whole school saw the message written on the wall.

'The chamber of secrets has been re-opened enemies of the heir, beware.' Written in blood. Blood for heavens sake!

At first I thought it was a sick prank by the twins but then again, Harry wouldn't be this serious about something if it was a joke, and even so, Fred and George would never go that far.

I didn't know what to do anymore. I've been by myself for pretty much the whole week and I was sick of feeling left out. I dwelled among my thoughts, looking into space as the wind blew through my hair.

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned and looked up, spotting the familiar blonde haired boy. "These days none of my seats are taken." I huffed as he sat down beside me. "Why's that then?" He said, propping his elbow on the table and resting his chin in the palm of his hand. Before I knew it all the words fell out of my mouth and I couldn't stop myself.

"Ugh! I don't even know, Draco! Harry and Ron have been ignoring me all week, and when they do talk to me they just start whispering between the two of them. The worst part is that they're telling Hermione bloody Granger and not me! I mean you could probably expect it from Harry, but Ron.... he's my best friend Draco... my other best friend." I slightly teared up.

"I trusted him... I miss him." I continued, taking a deep breath holding back the tears. "Hey, hey, hey," He furrowed his brows at my sudden outburst, placing a comforting hand on my cheek while wiping the single tear that fell upon it. "Sorry to break it to you, Will, but I've been telling you for a long time they're no good. Why do you think I hate saint potter so much?" He said with a scowl.

I guess he was right, I know for a fact Draco would never treat me like that.

"Now, stop throwing yourself a pity party, we've got potions class." He said standing up and offering me a hand which I gratefully took. Our fingers intertwined as we walked towards the building.

_

Potions was my least favourite class, well seeing as my father taught it. I had to get over it though, I couldn't make it obvious to the people around me, Draco was the only person that knew, and he was quite supportive with making me feel comfortable in the class. Well it was that, or he was just sucking up to Severus.

I flicked through my text books, memorising my ingredients and then heading over to a set of shelves to collect them.

"Partners! Partners!" My father boomed and clapped twice shortly after. I felt a hand fall upon the small of my back, when I turned around it wasn't who I thought it would be. "Partners?" The ginger boy asked.

I was speechless to say the least. He's barely spoken to me at all during the week, and now he wants to be partners?!

The bloody cheek!

Before I could give him an answer however, my wrist was grasped by Draco. "Cmon, Will." He said as we walked away and headed over to a desk where I put my things down.

"What did he say to you?" Draco asked in curiosity. "He was asking to be partners, but I didn't say anything." I shrugged and continued to read my text book. Malfoy simply hummed in response. I glanced behind me at Ron who was partnered with Hermione. He was already staring at me disappointingly.

"Great, now he probably thinks that I want him to come over to me." I mumbled, to which Draco replied with a small "Just ignore him, give him a taste of his own medicine." I sighed, continuing the work. The lesson pretty much flew by after that. I avoided eye contact with my father as much as possible, the same with Ron. I really couldn't be asked to deal with him to be honest, a part of me thinks that it's because he partnered with Hermione, even after he knows how I feel about her.

Does he actually want to push me over the edge?

The voice of my father shouting "Class dismissed!" Pulled me from my thoughts, and I packed up my things.

"Give me a sec..." Draco quickly said as he ran off to see Crabbe and Goyle.

"Willow, wait up..." I heard the same boy from before call. I simply just turned around and leaned on the table.

"I don't have anything to say to you Ronald." I shrugged. "What? What's brought this on?" He questioned. "Has Draco said something to you?" He took a step closer and I stood up straight. "Actually Ronald, this is about what you haven't said." I sighed and gathered my final things. "See you around." I spoke leaving the classroom.

I heard him faintly shout my name again but I brushed it off as I was greeted by Harry and Hermione outside the classroom door. Harry pulled a tight lipped smile and Hermione scowled.

I headed off in the direction off my next class without a second glance.

I met Draco at the end of the hall, not really caring that he was still talking to Crabbe and Goyle. Sure I couldn't stand their personalities, but they were pretty normal on the odd occasion I was around them and so I allowed us all to walk to our next lesson.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 ~
𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 @𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲_𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺🍇