2. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳

( 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 )

"I don't know why you're friends with them" Draco spoke, our arms still linked. "Well, I'm pretty sure they think the exact same thing about you." I justified my friends with a smile.

"Well, there's a difference. I'm actually cool." He said, and I didn't know whether he was being serious or not, knowing him he probably was.

"Keep flattering yourself Malfoy." I laughed a little, as he turned to me. "And why would I do that if I have you to do it for me" he smirked and I rolled my in response, walking away from him. "Hey wait up!" He shouted as he chased after me, as we walked a little more stopping outside a narrow alleyway.

"This is me," I said followed by a deep breath.

"You sure you don't want me to walk you?" Draco asked, which was sweet really. I had to pass though, pretty much everyone was petrified by even standing close to knockturn alley. Including myself, if I'm honest, But Draco Malfoy was the biggest wuss I knew and I wasn't about to put him through that.

"No, I'll be fine," I said with a smile and relief spread across his face. I pulled him into a hug, sinking into his chest, "wish me luck." I said as I pulled away and began to make my way down the alley. I picked up my pace, trying to avoid any unnecessary attention. Besides, pretty much everyone in this neck of the woods was proper dodgy.

Borgon and burkes antiques. I slipped in without anyone noticing, and quickly scurried to the back.

A large fireplace stood before me. Yeah, it was a little old but it'll do the job. I stepped up to it, grabbing a handful of Floo powder, that sat on top of the mantlepiece in a small basin. I then stood inside the fireplace, it wasn't much taller than me but I was pretty short anyway. I held the power in front of me and shouted "HOGWARTS!" Then proceeded to force the powder to the ground.

___

I arrived in Hogwarts and was greeted by Dumbledore, sitting at his desk. Bloody hell. I've only gone and landed in his office.

"Ah Willow welcome back! Did you get everything you needed?" He asked rather chirpy, I guess he was excited to see everyone later.

How could I have been so stupid! I was so caught up with talking to everyone I completely forgot to even get my books!

"Yes thank you" I spoke as I stepped out of the mantlepiece and brushed myself off. "Run along now, your father has been looking for you," He spoke ushering me out.

"See you later!" I said as I exited the office and flew down the grand stairs, straight out the back door.

I walked up to the pathway that led to my house spotting my father through the front window. I let myself in, placing my bag down and slipping off my trainers, leaving them at the door.

I walked into the first room on my left, which was the living room where I spotted my father putting on his cloak rather frustrated.

"Where are you going?" I asked plopping myself down on the sofa.

Jesus Christ my feet hurt!

"I'm going to deal with some students." He spoke to me doing up the button on his cloak. Are you joking me!? We haven't even gotten back into the school year yet and pupils are already in trouble? "Okay." I hummed. "But willow, you ought to get ready. The assembly's in a little while, and you better not be late!" He finalised flying out the door.

So much for a rest.

I sat in a huff before I felt a tail brush up against my leg. When I looked down I realised it was my cat, Tobias. Weird name I know, but it was my grandad's name. I just call him Toby for short. "There you are!" I spoke picking up the fluffy all-black cat, placing him on my lap. I ran my fingers through his thick fur. I better get ready. Besides, the quicker I get over to Hogwarts the quicker I get to go to bed.

___

I wrapped my black cloak around me admiring the green trim. That'll never get old I thought to myself, Picking up the books that I had found from last year, shoving them into my bag. "They'll have to do..." I tried to convince myself, besides if they weren't I could always borrow some from the library. I continued to do up my bag, not caring how the books say inside,they were already tatty enough, and flew out the door, walking down the long pathway that led from my house.

Before I was stopped in my tracks, as I heard screaming in the distance. I took me a minute for my eyes to adjust but something had been caught in the whomping willow. At first, it was a blue blur, and it was too dark to make it out, yet the closer I got I realised it had wheels, actually I'm pretty sure it was a muggle object. The screams continued and a large branch wash about to completely destroy it and whatever was inside.

I did the only thing I could. "Petrificus totalus!" I boomed holding a firm grip on my wand, pointing it at the tree, as it came to a halt, the blue thing with wheels slipped through the branches and landed on the floor with a thud. "Oh god," I said as I ran over. Before I could get near, the door flew open and Harry came flying at me, full speed and forcing us to the ground. Then all the luggage flew out the back. Harry quickly scrambled to his feet catching Hedwig that flew towards him in a cage, before I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Scabbers. Are you okay?" I looked over to Ron who was making sure his rat was okay. Does no one even notice I'm here? Or that I just saved their bloody lives. I coughed loudly to get their attention. "What is that thing?" I asked and Ron's eyes lit up, "Willow. When did you get here." He asked. "You've got to be joking me!? I just saved your bloody arses and you didn't even realise when I got here." I scoffed and began to storm off. I didn't have time for this anyway.

I heard my name being called out but I just ignored it. When I finally turned around Ron was pretty much in my face and before I knew it I was on the floor again. Why was everyone pushing me over today?

I stood up about to have a go at him before I saw the thing speed past me. "The car!" Ron shouted as he began to leg it, Harry following close behind.

So that's what it was called. I thought to myself.

I ran after them as we ran through a tunnel that bought us outside to Hagrid's house. We had to stop, there was no way we were going to catch it. "Dads' gonna kill me," Ron said regretfully. I placed my hand on his shoulder reassuringly. "We'll find it." I smiled at him. "I hope so." He replied with a shrug, and we all turned around and headed inside.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 ~
𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 @𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲_𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺🌸