1. 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴.

( THIRD YEAR )

( Why, oh why does God keep bringing me back to you? )

( Why, oh why does God keep bringing me back to you? ) .i.

I curled up in the soft white sheets, placing a pillow on my face as the annoying Draco Malfoy pulled the blinds up, causing me to groan because of how bright the sun was, beaming through the window into my blue eyes.

I was staying at the Malfoy manner as my father still hadn't come to grips with what happened at Hogwarts last year.

I remember the last thing he said to me was. "you put yourself and that other boy in danger." I mean the man couldn't even say Harry's name.

He really disliked that Harry and Ron were my friends, a part of me thinks that it isn't just because they're Gryffindors, and there had to be some other reason.

Yet, staying at the Malfoy manor was a good way to spend time with Draco, and get my dad off my back.

"Get up and get dressed!" Draco boomed from across the large guest room I was staying in. I turned away from him, hoping he'd get the hint and leave. To which he didn't.

Obviously.

"Willlowwww" he joked, snatching the covers of off me, but instantly covering his eyes when he realised I wasn't In the most appropriate clothes.

"Draco!!" I yelled, placing one of the large pillows in front of me.

"I just, oh god." He stuttered embarrassed, Then turning around so he could speak properly. "You need to come downstairs there's a surprise for you."

I got up out of bed placing a dressing gown over my underwear and T-shirt, that i currently had on. "You can turn around Draco."

To which he did, slowly of course. "Give me a sec" I smiled to which he nodded and quickly scurried out the room. It was so strange me and and Draco were so close. We'd been friends since we were little I didn't understand why he was so embarrassed.

I turned to the dresser on my right, rummaging for something to wear. I decided to go with something simple as I had no one to impress.

Or so I thought.

Black high wasted jeans, with a dark green crop top paired with some black ankle boots. It was still quite cold as it was the morning so I grabbed a black zip up hoodie as I left.

I walked across the hall way to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, then placing a few strokes of mascara of my top and bottom lashes, brushing out my brows and placing a thin layer of Vaseline on my lips, in the bathroom mirror.

I then ripped my hair out of the messy bun it was in, brushing it out and using a straightener to form light curls in my black locks, I proceeded to turn off the straighteners and leaving them to cool down, turning of the light as I left the bathroom.

And made my way down stairs.