Mated

By Gen1104

Selene Reed has had no contact with the Red Moon pack for years. Now all of a sudden she is called to a pack... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

27.2K 746 16
By Gen1104

* * * * * *

Nicolai didn’t take his time parking the car, as soon as he reached town he jumped out of the car and ran to the store Selene worked at. Anger ran through him, fear piercing him through his heart.

“Selene!” he yelled as he entered the store. A small older woman turned to look at him, worry in her eyes.

“I’m sorry son, she is not here” she shook her head, then turned to look at the empty counter “there were viewers who told me that she was taken away by a gang of men….no one knows where they could have taken her.”  

Nicolai felt a strong impotence, they had taken Selene, and nobody knew where they could be. Nicolai dropped to his knees, unable to support himself any longer.

“So young, so beautiful” he heard the lady say as she walked closer to the counter.

Nicolai clenched his hands into fists, he couldn’t give up so easily, he would search the whole world if he had to…he WOULD find Selene, no matter how long it took him. Nicolai slowly got up to his feet, his knees were sore from the fall, but he didn’t feel anything, he was determined to kill all those who had hurt Selene. He got out from the store, but before he could reach his car James stood in front of him.

“Get out of my way James” he ordered.

“You need to hear me out first”

“I don’t have time right now, the rogues have taken…”

“Selene” James finished for him with a sigh, he dropped his eyes to the floor “I know, I was there, I... was the one that sold her”

Nicolai’s wolf took over and with a swift right punch he had James on the floor “You bastard! I will kill you for this!” Nicolai bent down to pick up James from his shirt with his left hand and punched him again straight in the nose. There was a crowd gathering to see the fight, the women were gasping, while the men just stood still and watched.

Nicolai was about to hit James again when he hear someone yell.

 “That is enough!” he turned to see the old woman from the store walk through the crowd, and stopping once she was next to him.

“I’ve had enough of this, instead of beating your friend like an animal you should be searching for that poor girl, lord knows what difficulties she must be going through at this moment”

Nicolai regained his posture. “He is not my friend, he is a traitor,” he told her “but  you are right, I shouldn’t be wasting precious time with this bastard” he turned to look at James with pure hatred.

“As for you all” the old woman turned to look at the crowd “you should all be ashamed of yourselves, many of you came to me to tell me how the girl was kidnapped, how many of you stood there while she was been taken away, and instead of helping her you all cowered down” at her words everyone lowered their gaze.

“Go” she tuned to Nicolai “she needs you, go” he nodded.

“Wait!” Nicolai heard James yell, he sounded in pain. Nicolai ignored him and walked to his car.

“I know-I know where she is!” he said with an excruciating voice. Nicolai stopped in his track, turned around and rushed to where James laid on the ground.

“Where is she?!” he asked taking James by the shirt.

“Take me with you” James told him.

“Where is she!” Nicolai tightened his grip on James’s shirt.

 “I want to help her too…” James gasped out.

“Why should you care, you were the one to sell her to the rogues” hatred in every word he said.

“I had my reasons” James strained “just listen to me, I have a plan”

Nicolai hesitated, he could not trust this man, it could be a trap. But he knew where Selene was. Nicolai sighed, and nodded.

* * * * * *

Selene searched with no success for a way to get out of the car’s trunk. She had managed to free herself from the ropes the rogues had tightened around her wrists and feet.

“Damn it” she said bringing her hands to her side, and touching something smooth. “What…” she said as she closed her hand around the item. Her eyes widened, “the scissors” she gasped out. She had not remembered she had it with her all the time, or how the rogues did not see it, it did not matter. She gripped strongly to the scissors handle, and waited for the car to come to a stop.

* * * * * *

Finally, after what felt like hours of waiting the car came to a halt. Selene heard the door open and close. She heard footsteps coming closer to where she was. This is it she told herself placing the scissors next to her. Whoever opened that door would get the surprise she hoped it was the rogue’s leader that would open the door. Slowly, the trunk opened, light entered overcoming all the darkness. Selene closed her eyes for a second to gain courage. She clutched the scissors tightly and opened her eyes.

As soon as she saw the figure of a man in front of her Selene threw herself at the man, stabbing him straight in the chest as hard as she could.

“Get a hold of that stupid bitch!” someone yelled, and before she could run for it there were hands holding her down.

Selene looked down to the man she had attacked on the ground, it wasn’t the leader to her disappointment. She saw from the corner of her eye the leader walked to the man on the ground and put the back of his hand to the man’s neck. “He’s dead” he announced.

“You little bitch” he said walking to her and slapping her. Selene felt her whole left part of her face sting, but she could not show weakness to this man. She straightened up; as much as it hurt, she turned to look at him with defiance.

 There was a surprised expression in the face of the leader, but that quickly vanished and an amused expression took its place, he chuckled “I guess I misjudge you, you are far stronger that what I’ve thought”. He turned to look at the man holding Selene down, “take her to my room, I’ll see what to do with her” all the man burst into laughter.

* * * * * *

“Were here” James whispered hiding behind a tree. Nicolai turned to see a small cabin surrounded by millions of trees. So, this is where the rogues had been all along.  It was the most lightened part of the forest; it could be seen for miles, even at night. Not once did it occur to me to come by this side of the forest.

“Well, what are we waiting for” Nicolai said taking a step toward the cabin.

“No” James said pulling him to the ground before he could take another step.

“Get your hands off me” Nicolai roared.

“Who’s there?” a voice said.

“Stay here” James demanded, and before Nicolai could protest he got up and turned to where the voice came from.

“It’s me” James said coming out into the man’s view.

“Ah, it’s you James, what happened to you, looks like you got a bad beating?”

James shrugged, “Where’s the boss?”

The man smiled “he ordered for the girl to be taken into his room, they’ve been there for half an hour already”

Hearing this Nicolai’s blood heated, without thinking he jumped out of his lurking place and grabbed the man by the head knocking him out as the man’s head came into contact with a nearby tree.

“Damn it didn’t I told you to wait” James reprimanded him.

“I’m done with waiting, we get Selene, and we get her right now”

* * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6K 196
Start: 11-20-20 End: 07-30-21 COMPLETE! Message me if you want some suggestions for new one shot Nayeon x jungkook Dahyun x jimin Tzuyu x Taehyung ...
80.1K 2.4K 22
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
35.6K 1.5K 38
"Please Tommy please." He rolled onto his side and played dead, watching the van drive away until he couldn't see it anymore. With a loud grunt, he s...
3.3K 212 13
So... this is a bit weird. I thought I died from... wait, how did I die again? That's not important, I died, why am I alive? Who's body is this? Whe...