TRAUMA | JJK | YOU βœ“

By miichinkim

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."... More

~ Prologue ~
Run for your life !
Red rose
I'M SO SORRY GUYS
College
Suspicious
D-day
Locked
Psycho
Reports
Hungry
You don't know me?
Cold and wet
Detective Kim
INVESTIGATION
THE CRIMINAL
Mad
I'm still hurting
Memories
Clueless
GAME
MEET
Thoughts
Answers (Last Chapter)
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Her

245 26 24
By miichinkim

You walked to the bus stop while listening to music with your earphones. It really makes you calm down when you have something that troubled your mind. Walking to the bus stop usually takes about five minutes from your home and you can enjoy some fresh air too. 

~ When you say that you love me

Feels like I'm walking across the sky

Tell me about forever, just one more time

When you say that you love me

I just need those words

That you'll never change, just one more time ~

You sing sweetly. When suddenly, 

Honk Honk ~

You were startled and look at the car. When the window was pulled down you saw your best friend smiling at you, Park Jimin. 

"Hey Y/N! Going to college?" He asked and you just nodded.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come in. Let's go together."He said, and you smiled while walking toward his car.

Someone's POV

I was so happy today as I can hear she sings. Her voice was so mesmerizing. I wish she can sing to me every day. I followed her to the bus stop as I don't want her to get into trouble. But then, the sound of the car startled me. I saw my Y/N was talking to someone. A guy and it make my blood boiled. I'm jealous and I hate that she talks to another guy but not me. Y/N entered that guy car and they drove away. It makes me want to punch anyone right now. Just wait and see...I will get what I want...

Jimin's POV

"Hey, what's up, Y/N. You okay?" I asked. She wants to hide something from me, but I already know she must be in trouble. She can lie to anyone but not me, her best friend. I just know it by looks on her face.

"I just can't hide to you right, Park Jimin? You always know what's wrong with me."She looks down.

"Tell me, Y/N. You know you can tell me everything, right. I'm always here with you. Besides, we both knew each other for a long time already Lee Y/N." I said concerned.

"I think someone followed me. Everywhere I go. Its already been the third week and this morning I got a strange letter with a red rose lying on my bed. It gave me chills you know." Y/N explained. 

My eyes were wide as I listened to her. Who the fuck stalking my Y/N. I mean, yes I have a crush on her for a very long time but I didn't confess because I'm scared and I don't want to lose her.

"It's a serious matter Y/N. You forgot to close your window last night?" I asked but she shook her head.

"No, I did close it. Its cold last night." She said.

"Then the stalker must be climbing on your window Y/N. Oh my god, Miss Y/N. Its already been three fucking weeks but you didn't tell me about this? I'm hurt." I said and acted like I want to cry.

"I'm sorry, Chimchim but I at first I thought that it was all my imagination until last week when I went to buy some grocery I did sense someone was following me. The same person with a black hoodie and mask. I don't know. I'm scared." She looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"Aww, don't cry kitten. You have me. Did you tell aunty and uncle about this?" 

She shooked her head again. "I don't want them to get worried."

"You're their only child Y/N. You must tell them. They might help. You know...before something really bad happens. Luckily I know what's going on now. I'm worried about your safety Y/N." I hate it when she looks so down like this.

"I know. I will tell them. They have to know, Chim but I don't know how to tell them." 

"Fine, but promise me you have to tell them and from now on you can't go anywhere by yourself. Call me when you want to go out. I will pick you up every day to college." I said sternly.

"I don't want to trouble you, Chim." 

"No. Not at all. Besides, we are in the same class. It's not a problem at all." I smiled and earning her sweetest smile.

"Fine." She chuckled.

Someone's POV

"Shit. Who was that guy? Is it her boyfriend? No! No one can have her but me! Y/N is for me. Only me !!!!" I shouted.

The glass was shattered everywhere. Blood dripping out from my hand but I don't care. The pain that Y/N giving me was more severe than being injured. I'm not in my right mind. I am going crazy. Crazy for a person named Lee Y/N.

HAHAHAHAH...

I hysterically laughed. You wait. Everyone just waits. Lee Y/N soon is mine. Forever mine and no one can tear us apart. I picked up her photo and kiss it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 2.1K 25
Park Jimin has never found himself beautiful. Seeing himself as ugly wasn't merely an opinion-it was a fact. Because of this, he remained isolated in...
111K 6.4K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
1M 29.1K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
110K 4.7K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...