"WEAK" mate

By Nataly_101

World's strongest pack alpha Stephan just rejected his "weak" mate. His exact words were, "You are no mate of... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
CHAPTER #9

Chapter #10

73 3 3
By Nataly_101

A/M: sorry to all my peeps who actually read this. stuff was hectic tho i a sure ya'll i will be updating A LOT during the summer as i have much more time and i get bored easily :0 any hoodles back to the story and thanks for reading :))

Stephan's POV

   I woke up the same as always. Wanting to die. Ehh, that's a stretch all I felt was the need to just stay in my covers and letting the world pass by. That's all though it is never how you want it. I got off the bed not giving one sh*t about whoever was on the bed. The butler would take care of that. Yup, just a regular day. I went to my closet got clothes and went straight for the restroom. Not before stubbing my toe on the door. That hurt. I locked the door. Stripped and let the cold water help me wake up. Yup, just another day. 

Ellies's POV

   I woke up with the song 'I Don't Fuck With You' by Big Sean cause who the hell likes mornings. So everyday I wake up cursing like a mother freaking sailor. If I ever had a song playing when ever I walked into a new room it would be this song. Honestly though this has been my favorite song since Stephan rejected me so..................i hate him. As the song ends I smile. I get up and stretch my arms looking out at the sun rise. New day, new me, new blood to be shed. Don't forget I'm in a gang now ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 15.4K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
474K 10.6K 47
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
496K 19.3K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
736K 16.4K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...