Maybe it was me - SOA/Mayan M...

Autorstwa SillyLittleDreamer

What if the Sons were still standing? What if Clay Morrows daughter fell in love with a Mayan? What if a deal... Więcej

Ch 1.
Ch 2.
Ch 3.
Ch 4.
Ch 5.
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Chapter 20

Ch 15

1.6K 50 10
Autorstwa SillyLittleDreamer

'Keep running'

The first time I saw a dead body I was seven. I didn't sleep for weeks after that, and when I finally did the nightmares made me wish I hadn't. Therapy wasn't an option. Maybe it should have been. Maybe things would be different for me if I had come to the realization sooner that my father's way was not the only way. I stood at EZ's truck my bags at my feet wondering if I was making a stupid decision. Gemma's voice kept bouncing through my eardrums. This life would follow me, and the only way it wouldn't was if I got rid of my father.

"You aren't coming with me are you?" EZ frowned. Yes I was making a stupid decision.

"I can't. Not now. Maybe not ever." I sighed. "I'm sorry EZ."

"I should have guessed," he shook his head walking over to me. His hand brushed my cheek making me melt under his touch. Our lips found each other like magnets and the world went quite for a moment a gun shot ripping us back into reality. I looked down at the man I was sending away to protect and watched his shirt begin to soak with blood. This is what happened to the men who the loved me. They ended up broken or they ended up dead.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 59 5
What if Charlie wasn't actually Belle's father? What if Belle was actually born in Charming and Clay Morrow was her father? Edward still leaves her a...
21.5K 892 15
꧁sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴏʟɪsʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇs꧂ ❝𝐈 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍. 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓...
131K 2.5K 105
What happens when Jax's old love, Lynne, comes back to town after ten years? To his brother's, he's claimed he's moved on, he even made a family with...
9.6K 379 18
[Completed. Words: 17.683] When Esai fucks up, his father fakes his death and sends him over the border to Mexico, not wishing to see him again. The...