Love Goes Further Than The Ai...

Από the_nerdy_artist

BOOK 3 OF 'To Love A Hedgehog' Sonic X (c) creator Story (c) me Περισσότερα

Y/N's S.O.I.L.E.D profile
The Blue Typhoon
A/N: Sorry :P
Waterworld
Flashes from the past
Fight at the Ice Palace!
Planet Beshamell
The light energy within you
Acceptance
The Maidens' Jungle Trap
It's Team Chaotix time
Shadow rebirth
Black Trap
The Planet of Fortune
Important A/N
Shadow the Assassin
Final Battle: Part 1
Final Battle: Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N
A/N: Okay so....
My Blue Best Friend
My Blue Best Friend pt. 2
My Blue Best Friend pt. 3
Super important A/N pls read

Station Break-in

2.4K 56 19
Από the_nerdy_artist

It had been a while since you've been out in the field with Sonic and the others and it frustrated you how long it was taking for you to recover. Thankfully Sonic always kept you up to date with what was happening whilst you were inside the ship like when the Metarex Hellship attacked or when Tails and Cosmo were trapped in a cave. Today you felt much better, your wound seemed to have disappeared and you felt like you could go out there a fight alongside your blue boyfriend. You walked onto the bridge and heard the team discussing about finding the two remaining Chaos Emeralds in a heavily armoured Metarex fortress.

"Stop saying that it's impossible! We don't know until we try!" Knuckled argued. 

"Didn't you just see that meteorite? If they find us, they'll destroy us in an instant!" Tails retorted.

"Hey hey, you two need to cool it." Sonic interrupted the argument.

Another voice soon was heard through a monitor and everyone looked at the visor of the ship and saw a projection of Eggman. 

"This is Dr. Eggman. I'd like to make a proposal." He said.

"What kind of proposal?" Sonic asked.

"Let's work together this time." 

"What?" Everyone gasped upon hearing that. You all grouped together in a tight circle to discuss Eggman's proposal.

"This is definitely a trap!" Cream said.

"Don't be fooled again, Knuckles!" Amy snapped at the red echidna.

"I didn't say anything..." Knuckles defended with a sweatdrop.

"But it's not like we have any other choice." You said. 

"Exactly. Let's accept the trap." Sonic agreed and everyone nodded in approval. Sonic looked up before speaking to Eggman. "Okay! Let's work together Eggman!"

"What's your plan?" Chris asked.

"Sneak into the fortress using Chaos Control." Eggman said before his camera panned to show Shadow. "Here's the plan: the first team sneaks into the fortress using Chaos Control and destroys the defense system from inside. Next, the main force charges into the fortress." 

"What about the Chaos Emeralds? Are we each going to take one?" Knuckles asked.

"It'll be first come, first serve." He answered. "For the first team, Shadow and Rouge will go from our side. We want one or two of you to join this team." 

"I'll go." You said in an assured tone. 

"What?" Amy gasped. "But you haven't even fully recovered!"

"I'll be fine Amy. Besides, this is a spy's work. Sneak it, destroy the system and get out. Simple." You reassured.

"Okay then, but please be careful." 

You nodded and then looked back at the monitor to look at Eggman you grinned and nodded upon hearing your final decision. His ship came closer to the Typhoon and the ships parked next to each other, allowing passengers to cross to the other ship. You met up with Shadow and Rouge in Eggman's ship and you handed Shadow his ring bracelets.

"Huh? What's this?" Shadow asked.

"I'm giving these limiters back to you. You don't remember? Your power goes out of control, so you need these limiters to control it. But you removed them during the battle in Space Colony ARK." You explained.

"I removed them?" Shadow asked and you nodded with a kind smile on your face. 

"With these, you won't lose consciousness during battle." You finished.

"I see. In that case, I'll take them." Shadow said before grabbing the rings off of your hands and sliding them on his wrists. 

Once he was done, he held out his red Chaos Emerald and called Chaos Control which teleported you four into the fortress. After a few seconds, you opened your eyes and looked around to see that you were indeed inside the fortress. You immediately opened your communicator and contacted the team, telling them that you have just arrived and will proceed to the control room. The three of you sneaked in the area and made sure to avoid the T-Rex like robot metarexes that patrolled the halls of the fortress. Shadow teleported area to area as you and Rouge ran. You all made a stop at a hallway, not knowing exactly where to go.

"Since this place is so huge, shouldn't we split up and look for the Chaos Emeralds?" Rouge suggested with a smirk. 

"No." Shadow answered.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to look for you if you get lost." He answered, turning away from you which made Rouge frown as if her plan had failed.

Rouge paused for a moment before fake smiling again. "Hey Y/N, the three of us using Chaos Control is just like when we escaped Prison Island." She said which made you smile upon remembering that time.

"Yeah you're right!" You replied.

"I was scared." Rouge said. "I thought you were going to abandon me."

"We then flew to Space Colony ARK." You continued.

"Yes. ARK was filled with memories of Maria. Heck, Y/N, you were dressed up as her." Rouge commented as she lightly elbowed you. 

You smiled however it quickly turned into a frown as you noticed Shadow fall on his knees, shaking and holding his head. You ran up to him and placed your hands on his shoulders. Rouge took that opportunity to fly away from you. Shadow was quick to recover from his state and ran to where Rouge flew off to and you followed. You saw Rouge trapped in the pinch-like jaws of one of the metarex dinosaurs and Shadow easily destroyed them all which created a hole in a wall that lead to another room. 

"Wait! This looks like the control room!" You said before running inside the room. "Just as I thought! If we destroy this, the defense system will be offline!"

Rouge and Shadow then proceeded to physically destroy the machines that powered the defense system whilst you shut them all down. You typed on the keyboard until you successfully shut down the system. You opened your communicator and called your team. 

"This is Y/N! We destroyed the defense system!" 

"You did it honey!" Sonic said which made you smile and you turned off your communicator. 

You, Rouge and Shadow then exited the room and ran to the main room where the remaining Chaos Emerald were supposed to be along with a Planet Egg. Along the way, Rouge and Shadow destroyed the metarexes however as you passed through a window, you noticed something different and so you turned your heel to look through the window once more and saw what was different along with Rouge and Shadow.

"A metarex armada?" You wondered.

"What's going on?" Rouge asked. Shadow's communicator then turned on and Eggman's voice spoke.

"Shadow, circumstances have changed. Escape from the fortress immediately."

"Doctor, explain. Do you see what we're seeing?" Shadow asked. 

"Yeah, I'm embarrassed that I fell for such a simple tactic."

"Can you hear me?" Another voice, one that you didn't recognise spoke. "To those who disturb order! My name is Red Pine. I'm one of the four Metarex bosses that serve under Dark Oak. You're completely surrounded. Escape is impossible! Since you collected the Chaos Emeralds, you saved us the trouble of searching for them. You're fools for not trusting each other! You can't escape! You'll perish inside the fortress!"

"You're all talk!" Rouge barked as a vein popped up from her head. 

"Shadow." Eggman's voice spoke again from the communicator. "Return to the ship immediately. We'll deal with the Chaos Emeralds some other time."

"Roger. I'll return immediately." Shadow said before starting to walk away from you and Rouge.

"What about the Chaos Emeralds?!" Rouge asked.

"Shadow!" You called and ran after the black and red hedgehog however you were interrupted by your communicator vibrating meaning that you had received a call to which you answered and Amy's panicked voice spoke.

"Help, Y/N! It's Sonic! Sonic is going to lose! He's going to be killed!" 

"What?!" You gasped, feeling shocked upon hearing that you strong boyfriends was struggling. 

Suddenly, the fortress started shaking and you looked outside to see the many ships that belonged to Red Pine shooting at you. The three of you made a run for it with Shadow being in front of you and Rouge.

"Shadow!" You called for him. "Do you really think you can escape by yourself?" 

"That's right! Even Sonic is having a tough battle!" Rouge added. 

"Doctor makes all the decisions." Shadow answered. 

"Why do you keep following Eggman's orders? He's only using you for God's sake!" You asked him. Rouge flew ahead of you and Shadow and stopped in front of him, stopping him from running. 

"That's right." Rouge agreed. "Do you really think that Eggman is going to give your memory back? Eggman may not have the key to your memories to begin with!"

"Shadow... Please help us." You pleaded. 

"Why should I?" Shadow asked in a low voice, looking into your E/C eyes.

"No reason. We just need your help." Your replied which made him scoff and turn away from you before grabbing Rouge and calling Chaos Control. You reacted quickly and leaped towards the two as the Emerald flashed, teleporting you along with Rouge and Shadow to Eggman's ship. You landed on your side on the cold hard ground of his ship which made you let out a loud groan as you gripped your side. 

"You brought along an extra." Eggman commented.

"Oh hey Eggman, good to see you, long time no see." You slyly greeted. 

"Tryna be smart and witty eh? You always hung out with Sonic, but I never thought you would come to this world. Did you beg your grandpa to build you a teleporter?" Eggman taunted as you slowly got up.

"Actually, Chris built it after 6 long years and we travelled together." You answered.

"So your bratty cousin tagged along."

"He's matured now and so have I."

"Then why are you so small?"

"I may be small but I'm tougher than I was when you met me." You said before throwing a flash bomb, grabbed the two Chaos Emeralds that were next to Eggman's seat and ran out of the bridge to the parking area where some of Eggman's smaller ships were help. You smirked and hopped inside one. You turned it on and flew away from the ship and into the fortress, passing all the obstacles with ease until you were in a long hallway. You noticed Shadow running up behind you and threw electric changes at your ship. With that, the glass in front of you broke and a shard of it pierced through your stomach at the same area where the arrow shot you last time. You screamed in pain as you tumbled from your seat and onto the ground. With the two Chaos Emeralds safe in your pockets, you ripped the shard from your stomach, got up and walked forwards, not daring to look back. At that moment, you felt yourself being lifted up and you looked to see Rouge had given you a lift. A drop was seen at the end of the hallway where you were heading to and she flew you downwards through the dark vertical tunnel that had a really long drop. 

"After this mess is sorted out, will you let me have the Chaos Emeralds?" Rouge asked.

"No can do." You replied and she huffed out, shrugging before letting you go, dropping you. 

You screamed as the rush of air blew on your face and through you hair however your fall was stopped as someone grabbed your hand. You looked up to see Knuckles holding himself with the Tornado's seatbelt on a ledge of the tunnel. You smiled upon seeing a friendly face however a sharp pain interrupted your moment of joy as blood was pouring from your stomach. Knuckles pulled you up but then shrieked upon seeing your wound. 

"What the hell happened?!" He asked

"Good to see you too buddy." You replied before sitting on the seat of the plane. Before starting it, you ripped off both of the sleeves on your jumpsuit and wrapped them around your stomach to at least minimize the loss of blood even though your bottom half was pretty much drenched in your blood. You started the engine, looked at Shadow dead in the eye and finally flew upwards of the tunnel that finally lead to the main room where the rest of your team was along with the rest of the Chaos Emeralds.

"Sonic!" You called before throwing the two Emeralds you had towards him. 

Shadow ran up behind the plane and attempted to grab the emeralds however a bright yellow light appeared as all seven Chaos Emeralds were gathered and turned both hedgehogs yellow. The two glared at each other and Sonic shot electric shocks towards the multiple Metarexes that surrounded him. Shadow launched towards him but he dodged and made his way towards you.

"You can't seem to stay away from getting hurt, can you?" Sonic commented before placing his hands on your wound and a warm energy enveloped you, making the pain go away. Sonic placed his forehead against yours and whispered: "Rest, Y/N." At that moment, a wave of tiredness hit you hard and your eyes closed as you drifted off to sleep. 

A white ceiling blinded you as you opened your E/C eyes. You looked around and saw you were back in the nursery room of the ship with a large bandage wrapped around your stomach and you were only dressed in your sports bra and underwear. You felt your hand being held by a warm one and you looked down to see Sonic sleeping with his head on the side of your head and holding your hand. You smiled warmly at your boyfriend; he was so caring and he was always there for you. You rubbed your thumb against his gloved hand which seemingly awoke him from his slumber. Your eyes met and he smiled at you.

"How're you feeling Princess?" He asked.

"Sore but okay." You replied. "What did you do back there?"

"I healed whatever I could, mostly the exterior part of your wound. As for the interior, that will take time despite my abilities." 

"Thank you. I'm sorry for making you do all these things for me, for making you worry." You apologized and he quickly kissed your lips. 

"Honey, you always manage to prove to me that you're a tough nut to crack so I don't worry as much. You're strong, Y/N, I know that and I know you can do a lot of amazing things such as surviving two fatal blows. I believe in you." He said with a kind smile. "Though could you do me a favor?"

"Yeah?" 

"Would you be okay with laying low for a while? At least until you've fully recovered?" He asked, taking your hands in his and squeezing them lightly, emphasizing on what he meant. He loved you, he didn't want you to keep getting yourself hurt, especially when you were already in a bad shape. You nodded and he kissed your forehead. "That's my girl." He said and you giggled. 

Sonic climbed onto the bed and lay next to you with his head against your chest, hearing your slow heartbeats which calmed him. You smiled and ran your hands through his quills, kissing his head in the process. Moments like these were so calming in your action-packed life and you wish you had more of this however you are all in a time of war and you all will have to fight until it's all over. Then, when it's over, these moments will hopefully become for frequent. 

Until then, you will have to keep fighting and getting stronger.   

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

42.6K 951 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...
14.1K 358 17
BOOK 3 AND FINAL BOOK OF MY DR OC SERIES "...𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡�...
109K 2.3K 32
Send in feedback and requests
35.6K 552 54
(NO LONGER UPDATING THIS BOOK) a one-shot of your favorite sonic character!~ The reader's gender is mutual, there may be some chapters that the read...