The Blue Typhoon

Sonic left the room through the window and you looked out, happy to see him be himself. You walked out of the room and into the living room where the green seedrian, Cosmo, explained her story. You joined in and the moment she saw you, she stopped speaking and looked into your eyes with a stern look. You looked back at her confused, wondering why she would look at you like that. Cosmo shook her head and finished explaining her story. You didn't get the full story as you were in the room where Sonic rested in when she explained the beginning but you were able to peace the things together and understood that she's the soul survivor of her species and that the Metarex are responsible. She also explained how Sonic was the one to save the world from the deadly robots. You were definitely willing to help, after all, this world was your new home.

After a while, you all relaxed and took some time to catch up in the house.

"So you were a spy?" Tails asked.

"Yup. It was fun, I enjoyed my time being a secret agent at S.O.I.L.E.D." You answered.

"Remind me what it stands for?" Amy asked.

"Secret Organisation for International Law Enforcement Division."

"Right."

"I missed the adventure when you guys left so I was able to find a job perfect for me. It was tough, flying to different parts of the world to spy on bad guys and arrest them. Jetlag was a problem but I eventually got used to it." You explained.

"Didn't you get injured at one point?" Tails asked.

"Oh yeah, plenty of times. It was part of being a spy after all, but I got used to it. You can take a punch on my right now and I wouldn't feel a thing."

Amy smirked at your last remark. "Want to test that statement?"

You smirked back at her and stood up from your seat. "With pleasure."

You both walked away from the table and sofas and Amy took out her hammer. Tails watched eagerly. Amy then ran towards you and swung her hammer at you hard. Your reflexes kicked in and you shielded yourself with your forearms, only lightly moving from the impact. Amy's eyes widened, shocked at how you were able to stop her hammer attack. There was a glint in your eyes and you smirked, smacking the hammer out of Amy's hand. 

"Woah Y/N! That was amazing!" Tails exclaimed in awe.

"Thanks Tails. Strength and power are the skills I worked on a lot, especially after Dr. Eggman gave me that serum." You said, rubbing your arm where it made contact with Amy's hammer.

"Sonic told us about what happened between the two of you back then. It was intense!" 

You blushed and sweatdropped. "Y-Yeah I was pretty mad at him..."

"Who wouldn't? With a reaction like that, any girl would be angry at him!" Amy commented with her hands on her hips. 

"Y/N?" A soft said from behind which made you turn around. 

"Oh hi Vanilla." You greeted her. (A/N: Oh hi Mark)

"I have some clothes for you to wear. You can't possibly go out with those baggy clothes now can you?" She giggled, gesturing at your clothes that were baggy but you tied them to make them fight your body.

"I'd like that actually."

She led you to her room and in front of a wardrobe where she looked inside for some clothes. The clothes she had were too casual for your own sake. She closed that wardrobe and went to a drawer next to the bed.

"I've been saving this for when you would come here." She said as she took out some dark colored clothes. "Go try them on."

You did as you were told; you went to the bathroom, changed into the clothes she gave you and looked at a mirror.