It's Team Chaotix time

In the bridge you were watching Sonic and Knuckles play chess. You hovered above the duo and observed their moves. At one point, after Sonic made his move, Knuckles begins to get frustrated as he thought about his next move. Sonic gave you a look and you shrugged, not knowing what to do. Sonic said that he'll be running around until Knuckles made up his mind and so he did. Once Knuckles made up his mind on making a move, he realised that Sonic was gone and went after him with the chess board. You giggled at the duo and kept your focus on the window shields where you saw the emptiness of space. 

"Oh look at that!" Cream exclaimed as she pointed at the visor where everyone was looking. Tails zoomed in on the object that Cream saw and noticed that it was a red spaceship.

"We have no data on that ship." Chris said. 

"Is it Metarex?" You asked.

"It doesn't have any weapons." Chris analyzed.

"Where are Sonic and Knuckles?" Cream asked. 

"Sonic flew into outer space so Knuckles went to rescue him." Amy answered which made everyone gasp. 

"If you told us, we could've rescued him with the Blue Typhoon!" Tails remarked.

"We have to fight on our own until they return." Chris said. "Besides, we have our awesome agent Y/N, we'll be unstoppable." 

"Aw Chris that's so sweet of you~" You said with a blush which made him smile.

"Alright guys I have an idea on what to do." Tails said and you all got together to discuss the plan.

...

You all went into place, settling in a room that was at the same level as the dock where the ship was about to board. Everyone grabbed some kind of weapon and gathered on the corner of the door. You heard the footsteps approaching the door and you all prepared. 

"Hey!" a deep voice called as he knocked on the door. 

The door opened, Chris pulled him inside and you all fought him, beating him up without looking at him properly. The person ran away and back onto the ship which made you cheer in victory. Later, Amy noticed that the walls were scraped during the commotion so she painted everything back again while everyone else did their own thing. The door next to her opened and she relaxed her hand that was holding the paintbrush which accidentally made contact with something invisible. She noticed it and painted some more on the invisible object until she saw it wasn't normal. She screamed which alerted everyone and they all saw the not-so-invisible being run away. You all chased him and beat him just like the previous intruder. Later on, you, Cosmo, Cream and Cheese baked some goods for the team and brought it to them. 

"Everyone, it's tea time!" Cream called as Cosmo pushed the tray cart that held all the plated with the pastry.

"Great timing, I was starting to get hungry!" Chris said. 

"It looks delicious! Who made it?" Tails asked as he grabbed the plate. 

"Mama taught me how to make this cake." Cream answered.

"Wow! Teach me how to make it next time!" Amy exclaimed.

At that moment, someone dressed in full armor walked in with a 'hello'. Chris called it a metarex and everyone, except you, went in to beat it up until he fled. You were skeptical about the 'Metarex' that just came in as well as the previous ones that came in. You didn't believe that they were the Metarex, otherwise you'd all be struggling to beat them, the three you just encountered were too easy to beat. You looked out the window to see the red ship leaving.