Arranged Marriage

By Btsfan_4eva

~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parent... More

♡Arranged Marriage♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (read now!!)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's note
Another Author's note!
Another Author's Note!!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an Update
Chapter 42
Help
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Part 1)
Not An Update
Authors Note (Not an update)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note *Read Now*
Another Author's Note *Read Now*
A/N *Read now*
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note *New Book*
**New book**
A/N
AUTHOR'S NOTE **HELP** 😭💔
URGENT!
UPDATE
NEW BOOK
NEW DESCRIPTION
VERY IMPORTANT
DON'T WORRY!
SOLD TO MR. MARIANO| TRAILER
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!

Chapter 46 (Part 2)

92.1K 2.6K 207
By Btsfan_4eva

CONTINUED....

Not edited*

Sophia's Pov

"Can you walk?" Jacob asked as we now entered the bedroom and I nodded my head before telling him to put me down.

"You sure?" He asked again and I reassure him before I held unto the wall and walked into the bathroom. Closing the door, I let out a whimpered at my now sore leg after Jacob had give me the best pleasure of my life.

Peeling off my clothes, I carefully walked into the shower before turning on the warm water and let it hit my skin as I sigh in satisfaction.

After I was finish showering, I changed into a silk night gown since I didn't want to wear my pajamas tonight. As I exit the bathroom, my eyes immediately met with Jacob's, who was laying on our bed while typing away.

I averted his eyes and went over to my side before getting in bed and pulling the covers over me. It was only eight pm so I've decided that I'll watch a movie before sleeping. So turning on the TV, I selected a movie to watch and lay back, totally ignoring Jacob who was now looking at me.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked after a while and only then did I turn to look at him.

"No" I simply responded before my focus went back to the TV.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" He asked again and I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not ignoring you."

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not" I defended myself before folding my arms and putting all my focus on the TV.

"Fine, I'm sorry. Please forgive me Sophia. I can't live the rest of my life being ignored by you...it hurts" he finally apologized and I looked back at him to see him pouting while slowly wrapping his arms around me and I felt a smile slowly growing on my lips.

"Is that a yes?" He asked and I nodded my head. Sighing, a smile was replaced on his lips before he brought his lips to my cheek and kissed it.

"Thank you" he said and I just smile at him.

It's just so hard to be mad at him, especially when he's acting to cute!

"So, since everything is good between us...do you think we should cuddle until we fall asleep? I haven't really gotten to touch you in such a long time" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you talking about? You touched me a few hours ago" I said back and he chuckled at me.

"I know but you were angry at me so no you aren't angry and me. It'll be so different" he said back and I rolled my eyes back at him before smiling.

"Fine but I'm watching a movie right now. Later" I said then went back to my movie but then was suddenly pulled into a hard chest.

"Then, would you mind if I join you?" He asked and we both cuddled together and watched the movie that was until I felt sleeping and eventually fall asleep in his arms.

...

"Wake up Jacob!" I shouted before hitting him but that only caused him to pull me closer into his chest. "Jacob!!"

Ugh! How can he be a mafia leader when he sleeps this deep?

"Jacob!!! If you don't get you right now!!!.....I'll...." I began as I try and think if something to get him to wake up.

"You'll what?" He asked as he finally opened his eyes. I was trying to get out of his arms but he's not letting me.

"I'll......" I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"You'll kiss me?" He asked as he playfully smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. "Please....just once and I promise I'll let you go after that" he said and I sigh before kissing him on his cheek and he smile before letting me go.

Rolling out of bed, I got up and stretched my arms, causing my silk night gown to lift up, almost showing my panties. The one that Jacob bough for me.

After I had realize what was happening, I quickly pulled my arms back to my side before looking at Jacob who was biting his lips while looking at me. "I-I'll be in the bathroom" I stammered then quickly dashed to the bathroom.

...

"N-no!! Stop!! Jacob!!!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?" Jacob asked again while tickling me and I giggled while trying to push his hands away.

"S-stop!!" I laughed but he didn't stop and soon, tears were rolling down my face as I laughed.

Knock knock!

There was a sudden lock on the door and Jacob finally stop before getting up to go to the door and my laughter died down while I wiped the tears from my face.

Jacob's Pov

"What is it?" I asked as I was now standing in front of the door. There was one of my maid standing there looking at me with fear in his eyes and I knew something had to be wrong.

"Umm....t-there's someone there to see you" he stammered in a shaky tone and I raise a brow at him.

"Who exactly?"

".....it's Mr. J-James" he responded and my face immediately changed into a cold one.

"Where is he?" I asked in a serious tone and he began to tremble before he finally replied.

"D-down stairs"

F**K!

"I'll be down there in a few minutes. Tell him I said that" I said to him and he nodded before he turned around and dashed out of my sight.

Closing the door, I turned around and immediately walked to my closet, searching for some clothes to put on, since I was only in my boxers. "Is everything okay?" Sophia asked and I figured out that she'd find that something was wrong with me.

"Yes. I want you to stay in here and don't leave this room....no matter what, understood?" I asked her and she nodded her head but then I changed my mind.

"No, come with me instead."

"Okay" she said and got up about to stand in front of the door to wait for me and I raised a brow at her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"You're not leaving this bedroom dressing like that" I responded to her and she looked down to her silk night gown that looked so sexy on her.

"What's wrong with this?" She asked now folding her arms and rolling her eyes at me.

"There's a lot that's wrong with what you're wearing, now be a good girl and get changed before you make me do something that'll make you mad at me again" I said she glared at me while she mumbled something under her breath at the same time making her way to the bathroom.

Looking at her fat ass as she entered the bathroom, I licked my lips before imagine me spanking that fat ass while she moan my name. That would be so hot BUT now wasn't the time to think about all the pleasuring stuff I can do to her.

Mr. James was here and I'm sure there will be a fight before he leaves my house. And I've decided to bring Sophia along with me because I don't know what this guy had plan.

You see, James is on of my friends. Yes, you're probably asking why would he hurt her or some stuff like that but what you don't know about James is that he's a player aka a popular f**k boy who has almost every single girl crawling at his feet. He likes sleeping around with every girl he finds interesting in and will try at any means to get what he wants.

So that Is why I'm bringing Sophia along with me. He has to already know that I had brought a woman along with me. That's the only reason why he's here to visit me.

I didn't really walk around with Violet when I use to date her so since it was my first time bringing a girl with me to Rome, people at the airport must have saw and began spreading rumours.

He's here to meet her. I'm sure about that and I'm also damn right sure they'll be a fight today if he says anything about Sophia, in any sexual way or even if he's trying to flirt with her.

"I'm ready" Sophia's voice was heard as the bathroom door fly open and I turned around to see her dressed in a sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"Much better" I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes before walking towards me. Snaking my arms around her, we both exit the bedroom and went downstairs...into the living room.

"Jacob, my man" James's voice was heard as soon as we entered the living room and I immediately pulled Sophia closer towards me. Ignoring him, I made my way one of the couch and sat down with Sophia.

"You didn't tell me you had came to visit" he said as he also took a seat opposite us and I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"Since when did you ask for me when I visit Rome?" I asked and heard him chuckled.

"Since now. I.....also heard you brought a girl with you too....is this her?" He asked as his eyes averted from me to Sophia and I clenched my jaw.

"She's pretty. What's her name?" He asked again as he shamelessly checked her out and I see that she was shifting uncomfortab in my arms.

Ignoring his question, I turned to Sophia to make sure she was okay and she reassure me she was okay before I turned my focus back to James.

He must have noticed that I was ignoring his question since I didn't reply to it so he turned to Sophia and smiled at her before asking. "What's your name sweetheart?"

She opened her mouth to talk but quickly closer it back when I send her a glare. Looking at James, now sending him a deadly glare, I spoke. "Why the f**k are you here?"

"I just wanted to meet her. So...where did you get her from?" He responded to my question while he shamelessly checked her out again and I suddenly felt the urge to f**king kill him.

"Sophia, why don't you go and hang out with Mrs. Bailey? I'll met you there later" I suggest to her and she nodded before she got up and made her way out of the living room.

Turning my focus back to James, I saw him looking at her ass as she exit the living room and disappeared into the kitchen. "Damn Jacob, where you to her from? You so f**king lucky" he said while licking his lips and I send another glare over to him.

"You better keep that f**king mouth of yours shut before I f**king shut it for you James. Sophia isn't just any girl, she's my f**king wife so you better keep your hands and eyes off of her or I'll f**king kill you with my own two hands." I threatened him and only got a chuckle from him.

"Come on Jacob, you don't have to be so serious. She's just a woman after all. A woman that we all can f**k" he said and I clenched my jaw and knew I was about to f**king kill him with own two hands but froze when I saw Sophia entering the living room again.

"What's the matter?" I asked her after I've send him a warning glare then turned to her.

"Mrs. Bailey isn't in there. The other maids said she took a day off" she replied and I nodded my head before gently pulling her close to me.

"Come on Jacob" James continued in a low voice so only I could hear I knew Sophia could also hear him because she was batting her eyes closer to hear what he had to say. "It'll be fun. Just imagine me, you and her. We can---"

"Shut the f**k up James!!" I cut him off and said through gritted teeth. I could feel Sophia quietly trembling as she listened and he only smirked before continuing.

"Think about it. You take her from the front while I take her from the back and she moans our names while we both f**k her. I'll be so f----" he was cut off by a punch landing on his face.

"You f**king crossed the line James!!" I cussed at him as I now tackled him to the ground and started punching him while he tried to push me off of him but failed.

I was so angry at him for what he said. Sophia wasn't some girl I would f**k then dump or give to one of my men to play around with. No, she was my wife....the woman I love and I would never let anyone disrespect her.

My goal right now was to kill him with my own hands.

I watched as flood gushed out of his nose and mouth as I continue to fire punches at him and soon enough, his entire face was covered in blood. And I wasn't gonna stop, I won't stop until he lay here lifeless.

"Jacob! Stop!! Please! You're gonna kill him!!!" A familiar voice was heard but I pushed it away. He f**king disrespected her and I won't just let him go.

"Jacob!! Please!!!! Stop!!!" The same voice said again but this time I felt soft hands on my arms. Growling, I pushed that person away as I continued to punch him while he fought to get out of my grip but his attempt failed once again.

Right now all I had on my mind was finishing him and no one is gonna stop me from doing that no one. It was like a whole new person took over me.

"PLEASE JACOB!!" A voice suddnely cried and I immediately came back to my senses. Stopping, I Pulled away and I turned around to see Sophia sitting on the floor while tears pooled out from her eyes.

F**k!

I instantly got up and pulled her into my arms before mentally cussing myself over and over again."Are you okay?" I asked, concerned about her and she nodded in my chest. F**k, I shouldn't have done this when she's here. Hell, I shouldn't have pushed her too.

"F**k, I'm sorry Sophia. I'm so sorry" I apologized as I wrapped my andros tighter around her and gently stoke her back.

"I-it's okay" she said back in a hoarse voice but I knew she was not.

"How about we go upstairs?" I asked and she nodded her head, which was still buried in my chest.

Taking out my phone, I called one of my men in and told him to take James out of my house before taking Sophia upstairs and consistently apologize to her ever five minute.

...

I know....this is the worst chapter I've ever written and a bit cringe, right?...😧😔

Anyways, I feel better than yesterday so I've decided to upload today. I....hope you liked it.

Until next time...👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...
8.8K 335 35
"You ungrateful little -" "I'm sorry !" I yelled trying to stop the blood gushing from his body as best I could. "You did this on purpose! And for...
1.9M 43.2K 37
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 "Hey Daddy," she swerved slowly, her chocolate brown eyes dancing with mischief as she inspected me. "I don't fuck with you Sophi...
721K 27.9K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...