Abusive

By 0cecilia

Rachel Berry is 16 and is in the sophomore year of High School, she dates Jesse St.James but he is an abusive... More

Prologue
Please Stop
Die
Bleeding
Your Fault
Deep Shit
Telling
Arrested
Stay Strong
Just A Nightmare
Back
Lunch
Shorty
Movie With Friend
Can't Sleep
Scared
Prison
Safe With Him
Complicated
Visit
Push Him Away
Don't Ignore Me
Because Of You
Wait And See
He Is Out
Grab My Hand
A Little Visit
Reading
A Month Later
A/N
4 Months Later
July
Hello Or Goodbye?
North Carolina
Bloody
Get Out
Police
Juvie
Home
Lovey
School
Sectionals
Working
Christmas
Regionals
Sunday
Planning The Future
Setlist
New York
Promposal
Nationals
Prom
Graduation
Proposal
Sequel

Trial

826 11 4
By 0cecilia

Two Months Later

"Now we are going to listen Mrs. Rachel Berry." The judge said.

"Mrs. Berry, can you repeat all the facts of July 11th 2011?" The St.James family lawyer asked and I swallowed. They know I'm right and they know that Jesse was a psycho. I just don't understand why they're doing this? Is all about money? I didn't killed him

"I was in the house that I was temporally living in North Carolina, it was dark cause it was the middle of the night when I woke up and went to the kitchen to drink water. Then he yelled something and hold me from behind, I was desperate and I grab something on the counter and hit his head with that and he let me go and before I could run away, Jesse started yelling and pointed a gun to me." I said and I took a deep breathe. I look to my dads and they nodded supporting me. There are a lot of people me, the whole country was waiting to see this trial. I look to Finn and he nodded as well to support me. "I don't remember things really well cause all I did was in the adrenaline. I just remember of us fighting and rolling on the floor and the gun shot noise filling the room. Then I take him off me and I see that I'm all covered on his blood, I get up desperate and nervous and a few seconds later he shot me, luckily only hit my shoulder. After that...He died." I said with teary eyes.

"So you admit that you killed him?" The lawyer asked.

"No. Cause he killed himself that night, he pulled the trigger." I said.

"You said that you didn't remembered how things exactly happened that night, now you're basically admitting that you lied?" The lawyer asked.

"No. I said that I didn't remembered things like, what I said to him or what he said to me. Or when I grabbed the phone to call someone, but I remember that he was holding the gun all the time and when he was going to shoot, I turn his hand and he shot himself in the belly." I said and the lawyer gave me a mad glare.

She asked more questions about that night, about the first time he abused me, the torture, the pain, she was mentally harassing me, she is trying to torture me with questions trying to make me say something that will make her win this fucking case. Then she asked what I was trying to hide.

"Did he ever sexually abused you? Or just mentally?" She asked and everyone gasped with the sudden question. I closed my eyes when she said that.

"Baby!" I heard Jesse yelling trough the house while I was locked in my room. He opened the door and I was sitting on the chair reading a book.

"Jesse." I coldly said. It's been months that I'm here, I barely eat or have water. I wished I were dead.

"You know what I realized that we never did?" He said and I swallowed and denied with my head hard and he walk closer to me and grab the book on my hand and throw on the floor. He grab both of my wrists and made me get up. "We never had sex."

"Please don't." I whispered and he smirked and I tried to fight against his forced kisses but he is way more stronger than me and I have no strength at all cause I barely eat!

"And that's a shame cause you're really hot, baby." He said and took my shirt off and started kissing my neck then he throw me on the bed and comes over me. He took the rest of my clothes then he took his own clothes.

He opened my legs and I started to cry hard. This is hell. He started kissing and rubbing my entire body with his hands. He started to kiss inside my thighs and I cried even more, he squeezed my ass hard. "You taste so good baby." He said and put his tongue inside me licking my internal walls. Then he put both of his fingers inside me and it hurts. I never thought I would lose my virginity like this. I thought it would be with Finn in a very romantic way. "Put this is in your mouth, lick my fingers, I want you to feel how good you tastes." He said and I licked his fingers. Then he started to thrust into me really really hard and I started crying loud and yelling in pain, this hurts as fuck.

"Please stop!" I begged and he kept thrusting until he cum inside me and I felt the urge to puke.

"Hmm baby... This was soooo good!" He said and put his clothes back on and left the room. I got dressed and went to the bathroom to puke. This was the most disgusting thing that ever happened to me.

I stayed crying under the covers the entire night. Until I had no left tears to cry, he broke me. And he kept doing almost every night.

"Mrs.Berry? Answer the question." The lawyer said and I opened my eyes and everyone is looking at me right now.

"I'm sorry Your Honor, but can I take a break?" I said with teary eyes.

"The trial is going to have a break of 15 minutes then Mrs.Berry will finish answering the questions." The judge said and everyone dispersed, I just immediately left the room with tears falling from my eyes, I didn't talked to anyone. I felt the worried looks on my back but I ran to the bathroom.

I sit on the floor and cover my face with hands and break down crying. I hate remembering this, if that woman is trying to mess up with my mental health? Keep going, it's working. Talk about all of that, makes me crazy.

I feel arms pull me into a hug and a look up to see Quinn. We were never that close but she is in glee club, so I consider her a friend.

"Breathe, it's gonna be okay." She said and I sniffled and look to her and she wiped my tears.

"What you're doing here?" I asked with a cracked voice.

"I came to check on you, everyone is worried. Finn is almost killing someone in there." Quinn said and I chuckled lightly. Of course he is.

"I'm okay...Just... You wouldn't understand." I said and she sighed and sit next to me.

"I think I would. Did he raped you?" She said and I was silent for a moment until I sighed.

"Yes, he did. A lot." I said already feeling my eyes get teary. "How would you understand?"

"Cause I was raped. When I was 15, my cousin who was 18 at the time, started to touch me when no one was looking. Once, he raped me. I was scared and I couldn't tell anyone cause he is my cousin, no one would ever understand or believe. He kept doing that every time we saw each other, that just stopped when I turned 16 and told my mom and she believed in me. He is arrested for a few years and he will stay there for a long time." She said and I was surprised. I would never imagine that "After that, I had several problems. Depression and self esteem problems mostly. I felt like trash, like no one would ever want me for who I am cause I'm damage. I was virgin, I will never have the dreamy first time. And I hate to think like that. I take medicines for the depression and I still go to therapy." She said.

"I'm sorry Quinn." I said to her.

"How was with you? Its okay to ask?" She asked and I nodded.

"When I ran away in my birthday, as you know, Jesse found me like a month later. He used to torture and beat the crap outta me, but one day he entered and started to say that was a shame that we had never had sex cause I am pretty hot and all of that. Then he raped me. And he kept doing that almost every day and more than once a day. It was horrible. The last time he raped me was a day before I ran away from the house. Every time he raped me, I puked. And when the vomit didn't come by itself, I forced myself to puke. Every single time. I couldn't look myself on the mirror. I felt, sometimes I still feel like this, that I was a desgrace. My life was a huge mess. I kept having dreams of me suiciding. I couldn't handle being myself. When he was arrested and a few months later he ran away, the exactly moment I knew about that, I ran to the roof of the school and I would've jumped. It was so close. But Finn stopped me in that day. And I honestly wished everyday that he didn't, I wanted to be dead. I wanted to disappear and let all of this go." I said to Quinn and wiped my tears.

"Does anyone know that he raped you?" Quinn asked.

"No one, I promise myself that I would never touch in that subject. Cause still hurts too much, I still have a lot of problems. My dads make me go to therapy twice a week, but I stay silent all the sessions. She tries to talk to me but I keep staring a fix point on the wall. I never openly talked with someone like I'm doing right now with you. What I'm saying there in the court house, I'm not saying what I really think or what I really feel. Cause I can't talk about what's going on in my life in the past 4 years. I was only 14 when all that mess started and I'm almost 18 now. I don't feel safe, I see his face everywhere. Honestly? The only times I feel really safe is with Finn, when I'm with him. I trust him in a way that I don't trust anyone else." I honestly said to Quinn.

"Why don't we do this? We will be each other's therapist. Of course we still have to go regular therapy, but always have things that we rather talk with friends than with therapist." Quinn said and I small smiled to her and we hugged. "Now you have to fix your makeup and go back in there and crash Jesse St James spirit that is burning in hell." She said and I chuckled and she helped me with the makeup. She fixed my dress, it's a navy dress very simple but also very elegant, like my whole outfit, my dads said that appearance really matter.

Everyone was already in their places so all the eyes were on me and Quinn when we opened the door. She went to her place and I went to mine, next to the judge.

"So Mrs.Berry, did Jesse St James sexually abused you?" She asked.

"Yes, he did." It's all I said but it was enough to make everyone gasp including his family.

"When?" She asked looking straight in my eyes.

"Back in the house." I said.

"Can you be more specific?" The lawyer asked and I really want to throw my hands on her neck and kill this bitch, she is terrible.

"I was there for a few months, I'm not sure how many cause I didn't had notion of time, everything was really dark in there. One day he entered my bedroom saying that was a shame that we had never had sex then he raped me. He kept doing that almost everyday, sometimes more than once a day. The last time he did it was a day before I ran away." I said and I could feel shame and sadness taking over my body.

"Did you had any problems after those episodes?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, where this is taking?" I asked nervously. I'm freaking out.

"Answer the question, Mrs.Berry."  She said again.

"I don't feel comfortable answering that question." I said it again.

"I'm done with the question then. But I would like to state something, Mrs.Berry states going trough a lot of things during in the past almost 3/4 years. Being a teenager it's not easy, but can you imagine how it was to Mrs. Berry? She went trough a lot of things and that's clearly messed up with her mind, she is with a compromised mental health. She is clearly making up things in her mind." The lawyer said.

"I'm not crazy, I know exactly what I've been trough, every second of every day. And I won't let anyone like you try to confuse me or make me sound like a crazy girl, cause I'm not. You only know what I said to you, but you weren't there and you're not a therapist to come in the Tribunal and affirm in front of Your Honor and the imprense that my mental health is compromised. No on besides me knows everything I've been trough, you don't know me. If when you were 14, you got yourself an abusive boyfriend that kept saying that you don't worth it and that no one loves you and beat the crap out of you until you go the Hospital, then blackmail you to visit him in prison and hire someone to watch you at school, then try to kill you and made you run away leaving everything behind. Then he found you and take you to a house and torture you in every way possible, the he rape you. When you finally were able to leave, you still can't go back home then you go to juvie for a crime that wasn't even your fault. When all of this things and more happen to you, you can look at me and say that I'm crazy!" I snapped back and stand up and go back to my place next to my lawyer. Everyone was surprised with my outburst. I'm tired of her.

Finn and Puck were also called to be witness and talk about that night. That woman is so insane that she started asking Finn about our relationship trying to take something out of him. After they heard Jesse's family, the judge said he is going to analyze and in about a hour he will comeback.

"Babe." Finn called out when he saw me leaving the room and I went to him and hug him really tight and bury my face in his chest and burst out crying. "I'm so sorry babe, so sorry." He said petting my back.

"She is awful, Finn." I said still crying on his chest. He rested his face on the top of my head. "I shouldn't had loosened my mind, the judge will really think that I'm crazy and guilty me of his death and I will go to juvie. I didn't liked the juvie and I will turn 18 so I will go to regular jail!"

"Chill love, everything is going to be okay. No matter what, I'm always going to be here for you." He said and I look up and pecked my lips and wiped my tears. "You always look beautiful, even when you cry. But when you smile you look stunning. Those smiled that take my breathe away and that if we could sell a smile on E-bay it would worth 10 million dollars."

"You're the best boyfriend ever." I said and he smiled.

"Boyfriend, hun?" He asked with a smirk and left eyebrow raised. "I loved it, girlfriend."

After exactly one hour, a very agonizing one, we all get back in the room. I stay next to my lawyer really really nervously.

"After hearing both sides, from Mrs.Berry and from the Mr.St James family, with the powers conceived by me from the state of Ohio, I declare Rachel Berry..." He said and everyone was in expectations "Not guilty of the death of Jesse St James. And considering all the facts, the St.James family has to pay Rachel Berry a fine of a million of dollars."

What the fuck? This is a lot of money!! I didn't wanted money, all I wanted is not to go to jail! Just that! I stand up and turn around and see my dads and my friends all smiling and hugging each other. I have absolutely no idea of what to do or how to act. I don't know if I should be happy cause all of that money doesn't cover all the damage that Jesse caused. He ruined my life. I was taken from my daydreams when both of my dads hugged me at the same time.

"It's over honey, it's over. You can let it go now." Leroy said.

He is right, finally over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 88 18
Sequel to Kicked Out 6 years after Jesse's sudden death, Rachel moved to New York and never wanted to get involved romantically with no one. What wil...
14.6K 353 15
Meet Rachel Berry who has to choose between Mark, a guy who every girl dreams about, who her dad thinks she should date, or the bad boy she meets, th...
24.4K 555 24
SEQUEL FROM: BAD BOY & PRINCESS Summer is over, now is time to classes start again. Finn and Rachel don't see each other since the break up, will the...
131K 4.3K 55
After losing her mom and not knowing who her dad is 17 year old Rachel Berry is dealing with a lot. After her boyfriend Finn breaks up with her for...