The curse that changes everyt...

By shadow_the_eevee

A curse has begun to sweep over the world, and its turning Pokémon into human version of there old self! Batt... More

How to request
Delphox x Female Reader
Zapdos x Abused Reader
Female Jinx x Male Reader
Female Charmander x Male Reader
Hey i'm ok (A/N)
Male Umbreon x Male Reader
Female Giratina x Male Reader
Male Kirlia x Female Reader
Male Lucario x Female Reader
Depressed Reader x Dominant Female Luxray
OMG! (A/N)
Shout out!
Male Dusknoir x Female Reader
(A/N) Sorry but its importent
A/N sorry for my absence
Female Delcatty x Suicidal Male Reader
Male Yveltal x Female Reader
Female Zygarde x Male Reader
Female Lunala x Male Reader
Female Hawlucha X Male Reader
I got tagged
A/N sorry for my lack of updates
Male Pikachu x Female Reader
Depressed Male Lucario x Female Trainer
Male Charizard x Shy Female Reader
A/N Something I Need To Say
Female Kyogre x Abused Male Reader
Male Gyarados x Female Reader
Dominant Female Froslass x Male Reader
Suicidal Male Reader x Female Banette
Male Wailmer x Female Reader
Shy Protective Male Absol x Suicidal Male Reader

Male Hypno x Female Reader

699 28 9
By shadow_the_eevee

Requested by @inksans201x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan loudly into my pillow as I turn for the hundredth time that night. I had been trying to go to sleep since 9:00 and it was nearly two in the morning. For the past week, I've been struggling to fall asleep, my eyes tired but my mind refusing to succumb to rest. It was getting to the point where I would go to bed earlier and earlier in hopes of falling asleep at a decent time.

With a huff of frustration, I pull myself from the covers and head to the kitchen. I trudge down the stairs and drag myself to the cabinet of glasses. Maybe a glass of warm MooMoo milk will do something. I pull a medium glass from the shelf and the bottle from the fridge.

"Well, you're up quite late."

I scream and drop the items in my hands, spinning to look behind me. In my haze of tired agony, I didn't notice someone else was in the room. Before the glasses hit the floor they were surrounded by a faint purple glow, hoving inches from their demise. My eyes follow them up as they float to rest on the marble counter beside me. I turn back to find the owner of the hunting low voice.

It was my Hypno, standing in the doorway. His head was tilted down so his mask shrouded his eyes, a smirk pulling his lips. The fluff of his collar ruffled in the gentle blow of the air conditioner, along with his silver hair. His thin arms crossed over one another as his pendant swung languidly in the air.

"For the love of Arcus Hypno! Stop sneaking up on me like that!"

I tried to put a bite into my words but my exhaustion was making it nearly imposable.

"Sorry doll, you know I can't help it."

Hypno giggled and pushed himself off the wall, making his way over to me.

"You still haven't told me why you're up. Hanging out with the Murkrow?"

He slipped his pendant into his sleeve and grabbed the bottle of MooMoo milk, turning it in his hand.

"No, no, I just...can't sleep."

This made Hypno pause, taking a sideways look at the milk.

"And you thought milk would help you more then, I don't know, asking your boyfriend who can put people to sleep?"

He set the milk down and turned to lean against the counter, arms crossed and a thin scowl on his lips. He looked down at me and I could see his amethyst eyes quirked in question.

"Well, I didn't want to bother you, if that were the case I would have come to you days ago."

Really I was rather scared of what would happen if I let him.

"DAYS!"

Hypno shouted, jumping from his relaxed position. His movement was so sharp his pendent fell from his sleeve. He let out a frazzled huff and tried to recompose himself, picking up his pendant with psychic and flattening his fur.

"____, doll, why on Earth did you let yourself go so long without sleep? You knew I could help you."

He put his hand on my shoulder and used his other to make me look into his softly glowing eyes.

"Well, it just kinda felt wrong, plus I've seen what happens to the Pokemon you put to sleep and I was scared what you would do to me."

There was a look of hurt in his eyes.

"___, I would never, ever, torment you in your sleep. Haven't you noticed since I was transformed that you have yet to have any nightmare."

I thought for a moment and I could see the knowing smile pull at his lips.

"Wait, so this whole time, you've stopped me from having nightmares?"

I couldn't believe I never noticed before.

"Yes, it's my job to keep you safe and happy. Because I, well, I love you, doll."

I looked through the holes of his mask to see the twinkle of bashful love in his eyes.

"And I eat the dreams of my enemies, it's not the sleep that hurts them. Please ____, let me help you."

As we spoke the glasses behind us moved to put themselves away. I let out a tired sigh and look back at my psychic partner.

"Ok, I would like your help please."

He gives me one of his psychotic smiles and turns his head so the mask is out of the way to kiss me, which I happily return.

"Alright doll, let's get you to bed."

Without a moments hesatation, he lifts me up bridal style and heads to the stairs. I just laugh and bury my face into the fluff of his collar, too tired to protest. We make it to my room and he gently places me onto my bed, using his psychic power to pull the blanket back first. He lays it over me and goes to retrieve the chair from my desk in the corner of the room. He sets it beside my bed and settles down, one leg over the other.

"Are you ready doll?"

He says with a soft yet slightly sinister smile.

"Extremely."

He grins wider.

"Excellent!"

He slips his pendant out of his sleeve and it loops around his finger. He pulls it up to be level with my eyes and starts to slowly rock it.

"Now just follow the pendant as it moves back and forth, back and forth..."

I follow the small ring of metal and soon I can hear Hypno begin to rhythmically chant.

"Hyp-no, Hyp-no, Hyp-no, Hyp-no, Hyp-no, Hyp-no..."

Before long my eyes fall and soon I'm lost in the complete silence of unconsciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up the next day feeling better then I have in weeks! I slowly stretch and let out a soft yawn. I get up from my warm bed and change into some casual clothes, as well as some comfy (favorite pokemon) slippers. I head down the stairs to the wonderful smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

I look in the kitchen to see Hypno making breakfast, using his powers to be most of the work. He turns around when I enter, a big smile on his face. His shoes make a small click as he walks over to me.

"Good morning ___."

He says as he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Well technically it's the afternoon now but that doesn't matter. Did you sleep well?"

He asked expectantly, I give him an airy laugh.

"The best I have in months."

He gives me a smile that would rival a Banette.

"I knew you would! See, nothing bad happened."

He said, giving me a pointed look. I just sigh.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry I doubted you."

He smiles and gives me a sweet and welcome kiss to the lips.

"Now, I've made food so let's eat!"

I laugh as he plates the mountain of food and hovers it to the table, picking me up along with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you...anyhoo toodaloo my lovely trainers

1185 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 164 41
A Silver x Reader Story Sometimes good people do bad things. Who's to say they can't turn things around and make up for things of the past. F...
5.2K 182 14
Welcome to Feraltale! The world here is separated between "predators" and "prey". They live in peace for the most part but if they feel strong emotio...
14K 336 18
Even the softest faces can bring about the ugliest bloodshed. After learning your Pokémon is a killer at heart, life becomes uneasy. The past become...
202K 3.1K 88
This is the start of a new journey for our young protagonist. As she obtains new Pokemon, new friends, and new sights, she may find something more be...