A/N Something I Need To Say

So I know this may not matter to most but I need to get my feelings out. Thank you all so much for your requests and kind words. A long time ago I made the first pokehuman book but they we're not my stories, I said that in the first chapter. I made this request book because someone on that original book asked if I took requests.

At that time I hadn't really written anything before but things for English, and all my teachers thought my writing was amazing. So threw cation to the wind and just made the book. After finishing my first request I felt nervous and kinda proud.

Then I started getting more and more requests as it started gaining popularity. I was shocked and over the moon by this and my motivation and imagination skyrocketed. All the love and praise made me feel so good and like I had meaning.

I can't thank everyone enough for giving me a reason the write. With out this book I would never have found out just how good I am at writing, and just how much I love it.

Thanks to you I found an outlet for a part of me I had to keep hidden. This has honestly changed my life and it's all thanks to everyone's support and love.

Thank you all for making my world better and giving me a way to live my imagination.

(Ps the art is mine, it's me as a dragon and my friend Clark as a wolf companion.)