Male Kirlia x Female Reader

Requested by @that-otaku-girl

WARNING there is some bullying if you will be triggered then do not read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II take one last look in the mirror adjusting my bow before heading out of the bathroom. it was prom night and I was super excited. I normally try to avoid school and my bullies but my boyfriend convinced me he would protect me. I smooth my soft black dress before I slip on some heels and heading down stairs. I smile as I see kirlia standing by the door in his normal dress like outfit. He looks at me as he hears my heels hit the floor,

"Are you ready for a lovely night my dear _____?"

He puts out his arm for me to hook mine around. I shake my head with a small sight, chuckling at his cheesiness, before linking my arm with his as we make our was to the dance. The driver stops at the drop off area of the dance, of corse kirlia rented a limo. Kirlia gets out before coming to my side and helping he out, we link arms again as we enter the large building. The music was upbeat and there were multicolored lights everywhere. The box for prom king and queen were locked and sitting on a table. As we enter I could feel kirlia pull me to the dance floor, and we began to dance to whatever pop song was playing. Even though he didn't dance like this normally we didn't care, we were having to much fun. Many songs had gone by before we needed a break,

"Hey, _____ i'm going to get us some punch."

We were both panting with goofy smiles on our faces from our weird dancing.

"Ok (pant) i'll wait by the wall"

He gave a nod before heading to the cafeteria to get us our drinks. I leaned my back against the wall, catching my breath. I'm so happy we came to prom, this has been so much fun!

"Oh look who decided to show there ugly mug."

My joyful rest was abruptly stopped as I heard the voice of my bullies. I push off the wall and turn to the voice, anxiety gripping my heart.

"Wow I can't believe you would wear something so revealing, I can see all your filthy, pale, fat skin."

There laugh pierced my ears as the continued to taunt me. I could feel my tears fall down my cheeks, I wanted to run but I was surrounded.

Kirlia pov

I returned with the two glasses of cold punch, my arceus I was having so much fun. I turn to see my sweet heart surrounded by three girls, tears were flowing from her crystal eyes. Oh no, there was no way I was going to let them ruin our night. Without care I shove my drinks into someone else's hands and run to the DJ booth.

"hey, I need you to play a slow love song."

I knew there was only one way I could fix this.

"Um, I can put it on the list but-"

I cut him off by pulling a 50 out of my wallet,

"Look my girl is in trouble and I need a slow song if i'm going to fix this."

Without another word he took the fifty and went to finding a song. I dashed from the booth and ran to _____.

Reader pov

Suddenly I felt my someone grab my arm and pull me away, I look to see kirlia pulling us. He stops us in the middle of the room and turns to face me.

"Sorry kirlia but I don't want to dance anymore."

He simply puts his finger on my lips and gives me a loving smile. He takes my hand in his and puts the other on my back.

"No more talking, just enjoy us"

I didn't understand till I heard the music turn soft and kirlia began to to move. He began to walzie with me as the music overtook the room, Ballroom and ballet were more his type of dance. I fell in perfect step with him as we danced, but the girls words were still in my mind.

"Hey"

Kirlia's quiet voice pulled me from my thoughts as I looked into his gentle, loving eyes

"Don't listen to those girls, you are the most beautiful, wonderful, sensational, and so many other thing that don't end in ful girl I have ever had the privilege of knowing."

I giggle at his silly words but I couldn't help the warmth in my chest at his words. He spins me around as we dance to the music, black and white fabric flaring together into a beautiful mix of serine passion. The lights cascading around us as we move together in perfect harmony, our feet barely making a sound as we glide around the dance floor. Our words still as we melt into one another's loving touch as we continue to walze.

Our blissful world comes to as Kirlia spins me out one more time before pulling me into a dip before placing a soft, chased kiss on my lips as the song comes to an end. He pulls me back up and into a hug closing, our eyes as we return to the present. Its then we hear loud cheers, causing us to pull away to see what had happened. The whole room had cleared a big circle and was watching our dance. I felt the heat in my cheeks as embarrassment overtook me. I was about to run when kirlia gidued my head to look at him.

"Its ok _____ they loved our dance, there's no need to feel shame, be proud."

The cheers died down as the DJ began to speak

"Yo that was an amazing display, now it's time to cast your king and queen votes, the boxes are open now."

The room was still for a moment before people went to go vote. Kirlia and I stood still as everyone left, when the wave was over the DJ began to play the music again. I look over to kirlia and gave him an asking look to which he nodded and we began to dance again. An hour passed and we were undisturbed as we danced until the stage lit up and the principal began to speak.

"May I have your attention, it is time to announce the prom king and queen!" the room went quiet as everyone turned to the stage.

"Alright, the prom winners won by an overwhelming number of votes. The winners are, _____ and kirlia!"

I was shocked. How? Why? This must be some sort of Caire scenario. I felt kirlia take my hand, the cheering making it kind of hard to hear.

"Come on love, lets go"

As we began to walk we heard someone scream

"What! No! There is no way she won over me!"

it was my bully, she was on the stage fuming and yelling. Kirlia just kept advancing to the stage, gently tugging me along. As we walked up the steps security had to come and take her away. The principal walked to us holding the crowns, I just asked how?

"It would seem that dance you two did convinced everyone that you deserve the crowns, it was quite beautiful."

Kirlia took both crowns putting on his before putting mine on me. I just smiled as he tilted my chin up before pulling me into a soft kiss. The crowd erupted in cheers and we pulled away with red faces and big smiles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you...anyhoo toodaloo my lovely trainers

I must admit i am very proud of the imagery i used for the dance scene, and yes i know the picture doesn't look 100% like a boy but there really wasn't any male kirlia fanart so improvised.

1285 words