TRAUMA | JJK | YOU βœ“

By miichinkim

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."... More

~ Prologue ~
Run for your life !
Her
I'M SO SORRY GUYS
College
Suspicious
D-day
Locked
Psycho
Reports
Hungry
You don't know me?
Cold and wet
Detective Kim
INVESTIGATION
THE CRIMINAL
Mad
I'm still hurting
Memories
Clueless
GAME
MEET
Thoughts
Answers (Last Chapter)
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Red rose

301 28 13
By miichinkim

You woke up in the morning and found a letter with a red rose lying at the end of your bed. You look at the window, it's open. Someone might be climbed up the window, but your room is on the second floor. How can the person climb up?  You open the letter to read what inside.

" Hey babe, I know you might be curious about who I am. Soon we will be together, and no one can tear us apart. Soon...."

Chills chased up your spine. You quickly get off your bed and walked to your window. You look everywhere but find nothing and you close it.

"Jeez, what is this." You looked at the letter in your hand. Someone who puts this on your bed must be someone skilled. Nobody had noticed it.

You didn't think one of your friends would prank you like this. They too busy to prepare for their exams rather than pranking others. Besides, your birthday was two months ago.

You put the letter on your study table and went to the shower. Get ready to go to college.

"Y/N !! wakey.." Your mom knocked on your door.

"Morning, mom." You said as both of you walked downstairs.

"Oh, I thought you didn't wake up yet." She said as she prepared the table.

"I've got class in the morning today. Mom, did you heard something weird last night?" I asked as I sit on the table.

"Weird? Like what?" She asked me back.

"Nothing, mom." I smiled and grab a toast.

'Who are you. What do you want from me.' The thought running in my mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.8K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
28.3K 597 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...
66.7K 2.4K 24
"Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!" Once upon a time, there was a world where some people d...