๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚...

By hyunjaesbaby

๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
NEW ONE SHOT BOOK IS OUT!
|8|
|9|
|10|
new fic and update!

|1|

4.4K 180 205
By hyunjaesbaby

hate
/hāt/
verb
1. feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).

=

"don't you think this is going too far, jaehyun?" the familiar, warm voice interrupted his study.

he turned back with a smile dancing on his lips as he heard his lover and childhood best friend speak up. soojin didn't look much different from when they were children, having the same cute face but a more feminine physique. she walked towards him, the thin black night gown providing little coverage over her slim body.

"we've talked about this, you know i have to." jaehyun answered, pulling her small frame into his lap.

"no you don't, jae. killing it won't bring them back. let it go, it's taken enough from you. don't let it take anymore." she replied, threading her blood painted fingertips through the strands of his hair.

jaehyun huffed loudly, removing his black and gold framed glasses. he rubbed his eyes in frustration and deeply nested hatred.

"soojin, you don't understand. no matter how many times i've explained it to you, you'll never get it." jaehyun gritted his teeth, softly pushing her off of his lap and rising from the desk chair.

"you're not going find it, jaehyun. for all you know, it could be dead already or half way across the fucking world! i understand, i just don't agree. your throwing your life away chasing this thing that we don't even know anything about. and i promise you that killing it won't fix anything. it won't make you happy. i can't do this, watch you throw your life away chasing something that doesn't even exist." soojin raised her voice, you back and forth, the light from the crackling fireplace dancing on her skin.

jaehyun stopped for a moment, the incredible urge to go into her mind and dig her apart became overwhelming. but, he knew he would never do that to her, brainwash her.

he didn't respond, walking out of his study to avoid the all too familiar argument. jaehyun was growing tired of it, the same old fight over the same damn thing. he was starting to wish that he could let it all go, the anger. but then, he remembered the shimmering skin of the devil that killed his parents and it all came rushing back in like venom.

he couldn't eat, he couldn't breath, he couldn't sleep without the thought lingering in his mind. for someone who could read minds, he sure as hell couldn't understand his own.

his suede dress shoes clicked against the marble stairs of his home, echoing throughout the entire structure. at the bottom of the stairs was his driver, ready to take orders, knowing that jaehyun was quite fond of the nightlife of seoul.

"take me anywhere that i can have a decent drink." jaehyun ordered, walking down the fronts steps and into the shiny, black rolls royce.

the driver nodded, following him into the car. he drove off, heading to his personal favorite club that wasn't as luxurious as the ones that jaehyun was used to but at least the already cheap alcohol wasn't watered down.

it didn't take long for them to roll up to a bustling strip club, pouring in and out with people, men specifically. jaehyun rolled his eyes, reading the thoughts of the perverts that were being pushed by large security guards.

"out of all the places you could've chosen to take me, you chose a strip club? i hope this isn't where you spend all the money i pay you." jaehyun scoffed, pushing the door open.

"the whores are just a plus, but this is the only place that doesn't sell overpriced, watered down drinks, sir." he retaliated as respectfully as possible.

jaehyun sighed, shutting the door to his car roughly. it irked him how disrespectful he had been toward people who were trying to make a living just like everyone else.

he pushed his distaste aside, walking up to the loud club that practically shook the cement sidewalk.

"give me a private table." jaehyun demanded, sticking out his matte black card to the employee behind the window.

"of course, sir." she responded, taking the credit card and swiping it, gesturing another woman to escort him to the table.

jaehyun didn't pay much attention to the countless woman and men in provocative clothing. the only thing on his mind was a glass of smooth, cold whiskey. he took a seat on the cherry red booth, waiting for the waitress to bring him his much desired beverage.

within a few minutes, the waitress in the pink strapped lingerie brought his expensive whiskey, repeating through the next hour of being in the club.

"let me guess? rich ceo blowing off some steam or a husband with an itch to scratch?" a seductive low voice said from behind him.

"not interested." jaehyun answered, not even bothering to turn back.

"wow, aren't you just a charmer!" he exclaimed sarcastically, circling the booth to the front.

jaehyun didn't bother to even look up from his drink, staring off into space. he wouldn't lie, this drinks were definitely not watered down and he certainly overestimated his tolerance.

the man stepped in front of jaehyun's gaze, taking a seat on the table directly in front of him. jaehyun finally allowed himself to look at the persistent annoyance that was determined to get money out of him.

his look lifted off his drink and all it took was a second for him to be in absolute awe. to say this man was beautiful was beyond an understatement. his slim body was covered with a black long sleeved mesh shirt and tight black ripped jeans.

but his body was only a fraction of his beauty. a small face with a defined nose and lethally sharp jawline jumped at a jaehyun, demanding his attention. his lips were baby pink and appeared so soft, so tempting to wreck. his face looked as if it had been carved by god with such precision except for one small detail.

"complete heterochromia, two distinctly colored irises. i've yet to meet someone with that mutation. don't bother trying to seduce me, one i'm not stupid and two, i'm straight. unless you can hold a conversation about that, you can leave." jaehyun scoffed, taking another sip of the expensive liquor.

"didn't your parents teach you to be respectful to strangers? you're speaking informally to someone who you don't know." taeyong retaliated, not backing down from jaehyun's powerful demeanor.

"actually no because they're dead and i can talk to you however the hell i want. if i remember correctly, i am the costumer." jaehyun hissed, slightly hurt at the thought of his parents.

"boo hoo, poor little orphan, having to fix his daddy issues by getting drunk at a strip club. you're not special, so are mine." he mocked him, making sad sarcastic faces.

jaehyun face twisted in both confusion and interest. he had yet to find a person who had ever peaked his interest, let alone this quickly. no one had ever been that honest and challenging towards him. it made him almost respect the seductive being in front of him.

"fair enough, you can take a seat. i'm dr. jung jaehyun, professor at snu for biology, genetic mutations to be specific." he introduced himself, extending his hand to shake the stranger's.

"dr. lee taeyong, biochemist at nova tech. i'm pretty sure i'll be able to keep up, seeing as i am actually the one with heterochromia." taeyong mentioned, extending his hand to accept jaehyun's handshake.

jaehyun stared at him in surprise as he was not what he has expected him to be. nevertheless, their hands enveloped each other, sending electricity running up their arms to which they immediately yanked their hands back.

"what, are you surprised that i'm not some uneducated stripper? shame on you, that's awfully judgmental of you, professor jung." taeyong smirked, sitting cross legged on the marbled table.

"i'll admit, i did think that but then again, you also thought i was some rich perverted ceo that came to get a pretty girl to entertain me." jaehyun laughed genuinely, forgetting what it felt like to just laugh for real, completely unforced.

"well i guess we were both wrong, weren't we?" taeyong smiled, taking a seat next to jaehyun.

"if you're a researcher, why are you working here?" jaehyun questioned.

"well professor, student loans ain't cheap. i used to work here before i got my job at the lab but snu tuition is outrageous so here i am. it's also fun and i'm quite popular here if you can't tell." taeyong answered honestly.

"you went to snu? i think i would've remembered if i saw you." jaehyun raised an eyebrow, trying to dig into his own mind to recall his face.

"kept a low profile, and i'm touched, am i that memorable?" he teased.

jaehyun and taeyong spent the next two hours conversing about the science behind genetic mutation, heterochromia and the uncertain future of mankind itself. to say they were both enamored by each other's brain was once again, an understatement.

if it weren't for the bitter waitress, interrupting them, telling taeyong that it was time for his performance, he would've talked to jaehyun all night.

"i'm pretty sure that she spit in your drink." jaehyun said, stopping taeyong from drinking the fruity cocktail that jaehyun so graciously bought him.

"jokes on her, i have a spit kink. now, i actually go make some money seeing as you won't cough up anything." he joked and disappearing within the strobe lights and smoke, leaving jaehyun once again in absolute curiosity.

jaehyun laughed to himself, genuinely surprised that he actually enjoyed taeyong's company enough to not want him to leave. it had been a while since he had been mentally stimulated enough to want to continue a conversation with anyone.

the lights suddenly all flickered off, making the room pitch black with the exception of small aisle lights for safety. the stage was flooded by a deep blood red color, with the shadow of the dazzling figure that moved so graciously to the music playing in the background.

he was mesmerizing, the way that he was in control of every individual muscle in his body. the stage lights switched on, revealing taeyong in beautiful glimmering clothing, strapped into a tight black harness.

he looked sinful, too perfect to be human. to say that jaehyun was amazed was for the third time tonight, an understatement.

as if taeyong couldn't get anymore seductive, his innocent-esque eyes came in contact with jaehyun's, sending electricity running down their spines. the way they connected was unreal. like a negative and positive charge particle colliding in a thunderstorm.

the performance came to an end, both men and woman praising him with loads of cash, not a single dollar being of jaehyun's. taeyong went around, collecting the bills, not losing eye contact with jaehyun for a second.

but in a blink of an eye, he disappeared into the crowd.

jaehyun rose to his feet, scanning the crowd for the mysterious man that shook him to the core. he looked for a couple of minutes, finally slumping down to his seat.

but against all expectations, he rose again, searching through the large club for taeyong who seemed to have disappeared in thin air like he was invisible or something.

"i would like to request a private dance from lee taeyong." jaehyun told the woman at the front.

"i'm sorry sir, but no one by the name of lee taeyong that works here. i have some other options if you would like." the woman offered, gesturing a number of strippers to come over.

"i'm not interested in them. he has heterochromia, two different colored eyes. thin, and has ash brown hair." jaehyun explained.

"oh you mean kang sehun, the one that just performed? i'm sorry but he's booked for the rest of the night but i could squeeze a couple of minutes if you don't mind waiting. she can entertain you in the mean time." she signaled the young girl towards him.

she guided him back to a table, pushing him down straddling his lap. jaehyun eyes widened seeing the same two different colored eyes.

this wasn't right. heterochromia was beyond rare for one person to have it, especially in south korea. and for it to be the exact same colors, one bright blue and the other a coal black was too rare to be a coincidence.

jaehyun was too curious to not read her mind. he brought his focus in, staring into her eyes, immediately feeling a brain splitting pain when he attempted to read her mind.

he pushed the girl off of him quickly, shaking his head assuming that he had drank far too much. jaehyun pushed himself through the crowd, finding the nearest bathroom.

jaehyun stumbled through the door, going directly to the sink to flush his face with water in attempt to sober himself up slightly. he heard the door click open, assuming it was another perverted man until he didn't hear his thoughts.

jaehyun looked up, losing his breath at the familiar distinct eyes pierced into his own
through the reflection of the mirror. he spun around, immediately using his mind strength to pin taeyong to the bathroom door. taeyong whimpered as his body flew into the wooden door.

"what the fuck are you?" jaehyun hissed through his teeth, pushing him even harder against the door.

taeyong didn't answer, struggling hard to not shift. jaehyun manipulated the air around taeyong to slowly suffocate him little by little. taeyong tried to hold his shift as long as he could but the lack of oxygen began to push his own body into survival mode.

taeyong's human skin soon became manifested by his natural glimmering diamond skin.

"i think you already know, yoonoh." taeyong smirked, dropping to the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 13.5K 40
โwe'll be alright, please let's try again.โž
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 โ™กbest scoresโ™ก ยฐ#8/192 in johnmark
34.7K 1.9K 11
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„.โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ...
11.9K 628 26
what would you do if you fell for someone you never met? โ”€ a doil fanfic