The Daughter of the House Mai...

By BTS_INFIRES123

Jungkook being the youngest son of the CEO was hard enough but falling for the daughter of the house maid was... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
New Story COMING
The Teacher and The Gangster
NEW BOOK !

Chapter Thirty-Four - The End

15.3K 514 108
By BTS_INFIRES123

Author POV

(Authors Note: Im going to go through all the character lives after six months 💜, hope you enjoy 😘)

Six Months Later

Taehyung has seemed to settle down a little far from the city but has caught a little interest in somebody else...

- "Anaya!!!" Taehyung calls.

- "What?" Anaya replies.

- "Shall we?" Taehyung asks, as he puts his hands out as the music plays out loud in the house.

- "We're gonna get late for our own party!" Anaya complains.

Taehyung doesnt listen as he takes her hand and leads the dance as they both smile and passionately look into each others eyes. Her dress flowed perfectly on her body and Taehyung's tux looked sharp.

- "Can I ask you something?" Anaya asks.

- "Mhm" Taehyung hums, keeping Anaya close to his body.

- "Did you look at Y/n like this?" Anaya says hitting Taehyungs chest. He chuckles deeply, as he sighs.

- "Jealous?" He asks as she hits his chest again as he chuckles.

- "I'll admit, I did fall for her...
but I'm with you now, and with you, I feel something different. It's indescribable and no one has ever made me feel like this." He says making Anaya grin.

- "Think of it like this, if I didnt meet y/n, I would have never met you" he says and with that said, Anaya has already attacked his lips as he syncs his with hers.

- "I love you" Anaya says

- "I love you more..."

Y/n's side of the story

- "Quickly Y/n!" Jungkook says getting frustrated.

- "Aright, I'm coming" you say, running down the stairs holding on to your dress with one hand, preventing yourself from tripping as you held your heels in the other. You were wearing a light satin pink, nude dress that hugged your figure with heavy sequencing at the top of the dress, with a small trail.

- "Woah" Jungkook says, as you blush, pretending not to hear.

- "Let's go" you say, finally putting your heels on.

But you find yourself being pulled back as Jungkook grabs for your wrist, pulling you in from the waist.

- "Jungkook, what are you doing?" You say, trying to loosen from his grip. "You said we were getting late" you argue.

- "We are, but they can wait" he says, slowly leaning in for your lips. His lips move softly with yours, as you fall for his lips. A small squeal and the sound of a baby makes the both of you stop as Jungkook sighs.

- "Fine! We'll carry this on afterwards" he says, getting annoyed as you laugh and make your way to Joon-Young which you both called your sixth month year old son.

You both arrive at Taehyung's and Anaya's event that they did to celebrate their 6th month anniversary.

- "Heyyy" Anaya squeals as she makes her way to you and Jungkook, before giving you a right hug.

- "Heyy" you say, smiling seeing her all happy.

- "You're late" you hear as Taehyung follows behind.

- "Sorry man, y/n was taking her time" Jungkook says as he bro hugs Taehyung.

- "Aha, sorry Taehyung" you say as you shake his hand. "And congratulations to the both of you, I'm so happy for you" you tell the both of them as they thank you.

The night went amazing as everyone enjoyed the bright atmosphere.

- "And who's your favourite uncle? Now whose you little-" Taehyung says in a baby voice playing with Joon-Young, as you all laugh.

- "Ahhh Y/n, he's gotten even cuter" Anaya screams.

- "Ah thank you Anaya, but also very naughty" you tell her.

- "You might be ready for one!" Your mum articulates as Anaya blushes, and you laugh.

- "I think I might want one now" Taehyung complains as Anaya looks at him, not pleased.

- "Relax yourself for a while" Anaya articulates at Taehyung as you and Jungkook laugh.

- "Hand me my grandson now!" Mrs Jeon complains taking him off Taehyung and handling him with such care. "My grandson is precious" Mrs Jeon coos.

- "You've been holding him for very long, hand him to me" Mr Jeon complains, making you and Jungkook smile. He holds Joon Young-ah with his both hands, holding him close.

Jungkook made up with his father as he finally realised that family was far more important than reputation and he realised all that through Joon Young-ah.

- "Jungkook, we should go home. It's getting late and he needs to sleep" you mention.

- "Yeah, you're right" he agrees as Jungkook handles Joon Young in the car seat.

- "Thank you so much for tonight Anaya" you say, hugging her tight.

- "No problem, hope you had fun" she says.

- "We did, thank you Taehyung" you add, before shaking his hand.

You say your goodbyes and leave the venue finally.

You arrive home before putting Joon Young-ah to sleep as Jungkook went to shower.

You stood there taking in the view of the greenery outside your house, it was beautifully lit and you couldn't help appreciate its beauty.

Life was so different compared to before, Jungkook was so sweet and caring and always looked after you and his prince.

- "Whatchu thinking about?" Jungkook asks as he wraps his big arms around you as you stare out of the window. You smile at him as you hold on to his muscular arms.

- "Nothing, just how life has changed so much" you say.

- "In a good way or bad way?" Jungkook curiously asks.

- "Good way, of course" you tell him. "If we didnt go through the bad stuff, we wouldn't have ended up here" you tell him as you turn around, placing your arms around his neck as he snakes his way to your waist.

- "That's true, but I just wish.." he says, before sighing heavily. "I just wish I confessed sooner" he admits, doing that habit of his by clicking his neck to the side.

- "If that was the case, I should have told you sooner aswell" you say beaming at him as he pecks at your lips.

But suddenly, both your attentions were averted to a crying baby. Jungkook sighs.

- "I've got him" he says already tired of this baby stuff, making you laugh.

- "I think he needs his-"

- "Diaper changed? Yeah, I can smell it from all the way here" Jungkook asserts. "Damn baby, is mummy's milk that good?" He asks, picking up his delicate son carefully.

- "Btw, we're not finished" he points out, winking at you so you know what he meant.

You laugh at his joke as you throw him the diaper bag.

You loved the way things were now, it made you feel so happy and you wanted nothing to take this away from you.

'Does that make me selfish?' You thought, looking at Jungkook fondling with your child.

But sometimes; it's okay to be selfish because good things come to those who wait.

Because what turned out to be the daughter of a house maid became the wife of a beautiful man and a mother of an angel...

The End

Author Note
Hope you guys enjoyed this story my beauties. Thank you sm for reading my book, it means the world to me. Lysm 🥺🥰😍

Make sure to check out my new book:
The Teacher and The Gangster!!
I promise its better than it sounds♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.4K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
1.3M 47.2K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
350K 11.8K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
130K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...