On The Run

By TxJbabess

Some would say a lost soul was one that was lost from the start. Others could say it was lost during the jour... More

•1•
•2•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
28
•29•
•30•
TeHe 😋
•32•
•33•
•34•
• 3 5 •
•36•
•37•
•38•

•3•

1.1K 56 22
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes

Toni~(Tamia)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Tamia~

I didn't mean to be rude to her. But she didn't know my reason to reacting like that, I'm not taking shit from no one. I decided to come back for detention, though that boy ain't get it, bitch ass.

"Tj What we doing back here?" Kellie asked as I got out.

"Well I sorta got in some trouble and gotta do detention, so come on."

"What you do?"

"A boy called me a bitch so I uh, yea you know the rest."

"I don't blame you sis."  We walked down the hall, I knocked on her door waiting for an answer.

"Come in!"  Me and Kels creeped in, seems like she was the only one in this school.

"Didn't think you'd come back." She said with sorta an attitude

"Yea well I did." I took a seating waiting on 4:40. An hour in here is gonna be hell. 

"This your sister?"

"Yea."

"Hi."

"Hi, your pretty." Kels said

"Thank you, your gorgeous."

"Thanks I get it from my sister." I smiled at her.

"Your sister is really beautiful. I can see it." Was she up in here checking me out. See uh uh that ain't it right there.

"How old are you?"

"Kellie, na. Excuse her, Ms.Hallows."

"It's  ok, I'm 25. How old are you?"

"I'm 12, my sisters 17."

"Well I'm glad you're telling my business." I nudged her

"Ya see how she do me, Just rude." Kellie leaned on me, I just rolled my eyes.

"Aw come here cry baby." I hugged her. Kellie was like my little baby. I practically raised her, so she was my baby.

"So where y'all from?"

"Maryland."

"See I knew I left something up there." I cut my eyes at her, seeing where she was going.

"What?"

"My mans, I left him up there without a good bye."

"Girl he'll be alright."

"No he won't, neither will I."

"You only 12, you don't need a boyfriend."

"Of course you gonna say that, you never had one."

"Shut up Kels." I said sternly

"What time is it I'm ready to go." Ms.Hallows looked at me, I guess she sensed I was annoyed.

"4:02, could you help me with something."

"Sure."

"TJ, get your butt out my face."

"Ain't nobody told you to turn this way." I bumped her lightly

"Yo butt to big to be bumping people. I'm getting you back, just know that."

"Whatever you say Kels." I went over by Ms.hallows to see what she needed help with

"What you need help with?" I stood beside her

"The 4th Amendment." I get what she trynna do. Test my intelligence.

"A law that's protects ya privacy, search and seizure. Which basically states without reasonable cause or documents, ya property can't be searched."

"That is right, Thanks." she turned around and looked at me

"No problem." I nodded sitting back down

~Ebony~

"TJ I'm hungry."

"Here, theres a vending machine down the hall. Grab me some m&ms" she handed her sister the money and let her go

"She's a sweet heart." I said sitting on top the desk in front of her

"Yea when she wants to be."

"So your parents, I was looking for they contact information and I couldn't seem to find any, Hey phones off in here." I looked up seeing her eyes on me and her fingers texting somebody.

"I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to notice." She's a smart mouth hmm

"Anyways back to what I was saying, your parents—."

"They passed." I immediately felt bad

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"So Who you out here with."

"My Aunt but as soon as I get enough money, I'm moving from her, probably I'll move back."

"Maybe you should stay a little bit, get to know people, and the scenery."

"Maybe. Damn Kellie taking so long."

"you got a potty mouth." I wonder what else— shit Ebony you're a teacher get it together.

"I'm sorry."

"Mhm. So a pretty girl like you, single." It should be a Sin that she is.

"Well, it's by choice. Plenty of guys come up to me, but ion ya know." She shrugged.

"Yea I get it. There's nothing wrong with it."

"Yea but I can't tell Kellie just yet. Our mom was strictly Christian, so the whole girl on girl is a no go. My mom had Kellie a full believer."

"I understand. Can I ask what happened to your parents." I sensed a change in the atmosphere

"Well it's 4:40 I gotta go. I guess I'll see tomorrow. By the way I'm finished with ya project. It honestly doesn't take 3 days to do." Kellie came back in

"Oh man I got lost."

"It's cool, my times up."

"Oh well, we should do this again, I like her." Kellie said standing by the door eating popcorn. As Tamia got up, I couldn't help but look at her. My My My, If only I was a student. The girl had a nice figure, and thick thighs. A damn shame she's single, anybody who's in there right mind would want a piece of her.

"Bye Kellie."

"Bye Ms.Hallows." She walked out with Tamia. I was determined to find out why she didn't wanna talk much about her parents. I knew there was more to it, but what. My Older brother walked in.

"Please tell me who was that and can I have her number."

"Kevin cool out, she doesn't do guys."

"It's a damn shame. Wait a minute, she does girls and so do you. Ebony Jada Hallows, you are not slick."

"What are talking about?"

"I know you, I give you to the end of this month. To not try and get her."

"She's my student Kev. I can't do that."

"But you keep your stuff private, nobody will know. I betcha if the girl is a willing participant, you take."

"No I won't. Besides, she's a tough one to work with."

"I bet she is."

"Kev I'm not gonna try anything."

"Whatever you say Ebony."

"Let's go, I'm hungry."

"As always. Come on."

~Tamia~

"Aunt Mabel, I'm home."

"Good sit down I wanna ask you something."

"Kellie, go upstairs."

"Alright."

"What is it."

"My brother. How he die, cause ain't no fire shoot."

"I don't Aunt Mabel I wasn't there."

"But Kellie was."

"No she was at the neighbors house."

"Oh ok. I just though you knew."

"Yea I wish I did." I got up going upstairs

"Kels, come here."

"Yea What is it."

"If she asks you were you were at the time tell you wasn't the neighbors ok."

"Ok. Tia what if we—."

"We won't I promise."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure, come on." I walked her in the room I was sleeping in and laid down with her. "I got you ok."

"Ok." I kissed her forehead

"Everything's gonna be fine. We did what we had to do." I stayed up a little longer, just over thinking. If Mabel finds out, I'm gone. That means we had to bust before she start asking anymore questions. Where we're headed next I don't know. Maybe I could play nice kid to Hallows and work my way in. Seems wrong but I gotta do what I gotta do to protect my sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨
16.4K 898 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...
74.7K 3.6K 112
There's 2 sides to every story right? Well in this case there's 2 sides of my life... Secrets of a preachers daughter should never be told. The devas...
44.8K 1.7K 40
When two high-profiled singers come out of bad relationships, they find comfort in each other's arms. However, due to their statuses, they decide to...